News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline Callista

• God Member
The 2nd Doink who attacked Crush at Wrestlemania IX was Steve Keirn, who also played Skinner, and later had a cup of coffee in WCW tagging with Bobby Eaton.

The most famous gimmick of Barry Darsow (Repo Man) is probably Smash of Demolition. Others included Krusher Kruschev, the Blacktop Bully, and Stewart Pain, a golfing gimmick which was later changed to "Mr. Hole-in-One" Barry Darsow.

Holy crap I thought Adam Copeland was with Lita RL ...  THANKS Callista!!

{alt}

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
I always thought Matt Bourne's Bourne Again gimmick in ECW was an underappreciated masterpiece.  Now THERE'S an evil clown, turning people into clowns after he beats them.

Also an underappreciated Masterpiece: Chris Masters.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Beth Phoenix has already given birth to Edge's baby.

Lita was with CM Punk until recently when he started dating AJ Lee whom Punk is now engaged to and supposedly marrying in June.

Steve Keirn was also pretty damn good tagging with Stan Lane as one of the Fabulous Ones (Bow ties are cool!)

So who's had more gimmicks? Darsow or Ed Leslie?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
Ed Leslie?

Best gimmick? Zodiac.

"YES!  NO!  YES!  NO!"
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Callista

• God Member
I am now imagining Ed Leslie sitting at home in Boston, watching Wrestlemania XXX and thinking, "Fucker ripped me off."

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I am now imagining Ed Leslie sitting at home in Boston, watching Wrestlemania XXX and thinking, "Fucker ripped me off."

Gods above and below, I hope that means Daniel Bryan comes back from neck surgery as the Booty Man.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*

Gods above and below, I hope that means Daniel Bryan comes back from neck surgery as the Booty Man.

No...just no.

Zebra stripes need to go away.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
I wish the Kliq would come back
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Callista

• God Member
"Come back" in the Hindu reincarnation sense, maybe. Hall, Nash, and Michaels are not in shape to wrestle anymore, and I'm not sure what a 41 year-old Sean Waltman would be bringing to the table.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
Wow, that Cobb hint was really bad.

But I'm gonna hold back on answering this question like a boss.

Ok wowww you are looking to make it some hard time, for the others not answering. 

Ok since no one is answering - it was the Big Boss Man, a prison guard from Cobb County Georgia with song "Hard Time"
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline Callista

• God Member
Can you prove it wasn't Doink?

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
my favourite moment in pro wrestling because it was just done so well & was so believable was the night scott steiner joined the nwo,the nwo members at the time nash,jarret & bret hart kept referring to"scott would join them by the end of the night",everyone thought they meant scott hall,meanwhile scott steiner came out with his brother to bid a teary retirement due to various injuries,the nwo interrupted,cant remember the exact details after that i tried to find the footage online but cant,but some wrestlers came out to defend steiner,he turned on them joining the nwo in the best most believable scene ive seen

favourite diva is melina,just know that how she was on the job is how she is in real life & she would win & be in a catfight on a regular basis

diva id most like to fight is kelly kelly,because unlike most of the others id have to be some chance against her,also the fact that firstly melina then beth phoenix & anyone else that kelly kelly actually beat had to job to her made the diva division an even bigger joke than it already is
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:02:41 AM by MarissaFights »
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
my favourite moment in pro wrestling because it was just done so well & was so believable was the night scott steiner joined the nwo,the nwo members at the time nash,jarret & bret hart kept referring to"scott would join them by the end of the night",everyone thought they meant scott hall,meanwhile scott steiner came out with his brother to bid a teary retirement due to various injuries,the nwo interrupted,cant remember the exact details after that i tried to find the footage online but cant,but some wrestlers came out to defend steiner,he turned on them joining the nwo in the best most believable scene ive seen

favourite diva is melina,just know that how she was on the job is how she is in real life & she would win & be in a catfight on a regular basis

diva id most like to fight is kelly kelly,because unlike most of the others id have to be some chance against her,also the fact that firstly melina then beth phoenix & anyone else that kelly kelly actually beat had to job to her made the diva division an even bigger joke than it already is

Melina ... OMG she is such a sweetheart RL ... You see her as this screeching hellion on the show.
RL ... happened to bring her a single rose at meet and greet. Someone else did something for her about same time.. She was starting to get all misty eyed.

Fave moments ..  Undertaker ...  Wonder how much of this could actually be seen in the arena. Kurt Angle was standing in the ring. Heading to a PPV event showdown, jawjacking as usual.
Taker comes out .. lightning bolts seem to shoot from his hands to above the ring. They come down from there to the ring. Then the ring starts to collapse with Angle still in it.. Very cool!!

Again Taker moment .. Casket match with Yokazuno .. Taker winning.. Then like everyone begins coming down. Diesel, Adam Bomb , Jeff Jarrett among them.
They finally get taker into casket. Begin rolling it out. Smoke starts coming out ..  See him on the jumbotron, supposedly in casket.
Makes his speech.. image explodes on jumbotron. Then you see him being levitated up in the rafters.
(Of course this soon leading to undertaker Vs undertaker match.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The 2nd Doink who attacked Crush at Wrestlemania IX was Steve Keirn, who also played Skinner, and later had a cup of coffee in WCW tagging with Bobby Eaton.

The most famous gimmick of Barry Darsow (Repo Man) is probably Smash of Demolition. Others included Krusher Kruschev, the Blacktop Bully, and Stewart Pain, a golfing gimmick which was later changed to "Mr. Hole-in-One" Barry Darsow.

Holy crap I thought Adam Copeland was with Lita RL ...  THANKS Callista!!

Callista U R kicking ass here. So glad you looked in, and started adding to things here. Had forgotten the gator man Skinner ..  Yuckkk and that nasty chaw cup!!

Interesting about Darsow .. He actually trained and did some bouncer work.. with members of L.O.D !! Before they began making names for themselves pro wrestling.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Gasppp Purple Vixen ... if Booty man comes back who next?? The disco inferno??  He he he

CARMEN YES ..... Congrats and you nailed it ...  For awhile after his main run ...  He was going by the famed NY group .. Guardian Angel.

Callista impressive Mistress of trivia  We had the Kings court named.. Yet someone mentioned they could not think of Doink's group of midget wrestlers that faced Lawlers guys.
Wasn't it something like Dink, pink, and wink??

Storm
Storm