News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline Callista

• God Member
Yep, it was Dink, Pink, and Wink against Lawler's Cheesy, Queasy, and Sleazy.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
I'm not sure what a 41 year-old Sean Waltman would be bringing to the table.

A surgically-repaired asshole and the thousand-yard stare of someone who's fucked Chyna.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
When Doink and Chyna come back...just remember an old Chinese proverb...

"Always be yourself....unless you can be a unicorn......then always be a unicorn"
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Smokey

To the point about tag teams, El Local and Kalisto are looking amazing in NXT. Can't wait to see them holding gold. Also, I hate that they've left TNA, but Bad Influence is strongly rumored to reunite in ROH. Daniels will already be at Best in the World.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
Frankly, anyone can take the belts off the Ass-sention and I'll be grateful.  Viktor's a decent working hand but I dunno why he stole the Ossirian Portal's tights ... and Conner is a big stupid walking shoulderblock with rat ears.

And the Fall of Man was way better when Cade and Murdoch did it and it was the Sweet and Sour.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
When Doink and Chyna come back...just remember an old Chinese proverb...

"Always be yourself....unless you can be a unicorn......then always be a unicorn"

Chyna did briefly make the scene in TNA .. siding Kurt Angle against his ex and Jeff Jarrett ...

Telling ya ..If I Ever get to pick a quiz bowl team .. Callista so showing her styling N profiling knowledge for wrestling .. Da Empress Michelle for Movies N music always a wise choice ... The Purple Vixen to work her sorcerous ways on the opposing team. Dazzling with her deadly wit and equally dangerous knowledge many areas.
If that don't work, bring in red to give the other team a few chair shots!!  He he he.

Teams in mind ... Probably have them split up by now.. Yet Motor City Machine Guns had some fantastic teamwork, and double team moves. Anything current Alex Shelley N Chris Sabin??

Liking a lot of good vibe from everyone on Nxt !!

Cade .. Hard to believe he is already added to the list of wrestlers died to early in life.

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Alex Shelley is working in New Japan Pro Wrestling teamed up with Kushida as the Time Splitters. Pretty good tag team.

Sabin was just recently released from TNA so I'm not sure what he's doing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Thanks on update red ....  I think it was bad decisions.. like Nash and company did end of Ecw ... That impact TNA recently. See some of the same moves when Hogan and company hit town.
Like getting rid of the signature six sided ring  ... Lethal lockdown I like... reminds me of old War Games. Think that was better, having 2 rings connected though. Gave them a lot more room to maneuver.

I think Motor City Machine Guns .. Had the chemistry and style. They could have promoted or given more time at the top to. Yet what do we fans know right??

TRIVIA TIME ..
Which very skilled trio ... arrived ringside. Riding their Juan deere tractors??

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Thanks on update red ....  I think it was bad decisions.. like Nash and company did end of Ecw ... That impact TNA recently. See some of the same moves when Hogan and company hit town.
Like getting rid of the signature six sided ring  ... Lethal lockdown I like... reminds me of old War Games. Think that was better, having 2 rings connected though. Gave them a lot more room to maneuver.

I think Motor City Machine Guns .. Had the chemistry and style. They could have promoted or given more time at the top to. Yet what do we fans know right??

TRIVIA TIME ..
Which very skilled trio ... arrived ringside. Riding their Juan deere tractors??

Storm

Evangelina and her crew.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member
Men on a Mission.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Men on a Mission.

OMG, Viscera on a tractor? lol

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OH god .. try and imagine Viscera, one man gang, and yokozuna all riding tractors down to the ring..  AHhhhhhh maybe better NOT to try and picture that.

Hint .. ONE of them called the juice at times.. and it is NOT O.J.  !!

BTW no Evangelina not making fun of the wonderful trio you are part of .. This was an actual group of well known wrestlers.

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
OH god .. try and imagine Viscera, one man gang, and yokozuna all riding tractors down to the ring..  AHhhhhhh maybe better NOT to try and picture that.

Hint .. ONE of them called the juice at times.. and it is NOT O.J.  !!

BTW no Evangelina not making fun of the wonderful trio you are part of .. This was an actual group of well known wrestlers.

Storm

Well I was making fun of the group Eva's part of ;)

I know I know. It was the Mexicools!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
The funny part about the Mexicools was how it was an extremely demeaning of three talented wrestlers.

HA!

Hilarious.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
The funny part about the Mexicools was how it was an extremely demeaning of three talented wrestlers.

HA!

Hilarious.

Vince is known for that kind of thing.