News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
The funny part about the Mexicools was how it was an extremely demeaning of three talented wrestlers.

HA!

Hilarious.

Vince is known for that kind of thing.

Just ask Saba Simba.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Callista

• God Member
Yeah but whatever they did, Juvi was gonna fuck it up sooner or later, so it's just as well they didn't run anything with potential.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
Biggest fucking waste of a good angle in recent memory.

Not ONLY do you break up your only unique, reliable face act while your top guy is on the shelf.

Not ONLY do you waste that on a fucking broadcast show instead of a PPV.

But you turn the ONE MEMBER it makes no sense to turn.

Fucking ricockulous booking.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Biggest fucking waste of a good angle in recent memory.

Not ONLY do you break up your only unique, reliable face act while your top guy is on the shelf.

Not ONLY do you waste that on a fucking broadcast show instead of a PPV.

But you turn the ONE MEMBER it makes no sense to turn.

Fucking ricockulous booking.

I'm either in denial or I'm right in thinking, Mole.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
It wouldn't have made sense to do it ANY time.

And if he's a mole, he's the worst mole since the Booty Man going undercover as Zodiac.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
It wouldn't have made sense to do it ANY time.

And if he's a mole, he's the worst mole since the Booty Man going undercover as Zodiac.

I know..I know...

It's funny, Jimmy Jacobs tweeted out "That's my boy" and in that context, it makes sense. At least now, it looks like those 5 will still be involved against each other, probably leading to SummerSlam, but it adds to questions about what's going to happen next.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
What the fuck was that?  WWE is going back to being stupid and they need to fire some writers.  Ok Deacon Dave Batista quitting, yeah I can see that big fuckin deal, he's old.  I was half expecting him to return at the end and say "hahahaha fooled you guys" when Reigns and Orton were fighting.  However, you destroy the best thing WWE has had going for it in years a day after you job Bray Wyatt to Cena who no one likes.  I am hoping there is someone in NXT who can join the shield to get them back to where they were... or how's this for a swerve?  Deacon Dave returns and joins the shield? nahhhh...

Of all the Shield members I thought would turn, it would be Reigns.  Rollins seemed the most face of the 3.
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
The Soap Opera that is Daniel Bryan

The wrestling world was a bit surprised when Stephanie McMahon revealed plans for the WWE world title at Money in the Bank. According to one report, there is more truth in this new angle than fiction and we may be seeing the end of Daniel Bryan as WWE champion.

Stephanie dropped the bomb shell on RAW Monday night. McMahon told the world that Bryan would either have to show up to Money in the Bank with clearance to defend the title against Kane or the belt would be stripped. McMahon went on to say that a new champion would be crowned that night as MITB would be for the vacant title. This wasn’t supposed to be the way the Yes Movement came to an end.

This plan was hatched on Monday when word reportedly got back to the company that the prognosis on Bryan’s neck was not good. Meltzer intimated that Bryan may be out later than anticipated. The company felt that the lack of a title match hurt Payback and wasn’t going to allow that for Money in the Bank.

Nobody is sure whether Bryan will be able to wrestle at MITB and this is the WWE’s way of putting pressure on Bryan to come back early.

At some point they have to move on, especially if Bryan will be back later than expected. This is a business and in this business it is important to have a wrestling WWE champion. It’s not like they went out of their way to screw him. It’s unfortunate but the show must go on.

On the other hand, it is frankly disgusting that the WWE would be pressuring Bryan to come back early from a neck injury. As we have seen in the past, careers can be shortened when that happens. They should just make it easy and strip him of the belt, taking pressure off of him. In addition, they invested a lot of time and money into him. Could his WrestleMania 30 moment be all for nothing? With all of the time and money invested into Bryan, it may make more sense just to let things ride. Plus, while you aren’t getting the championship match at MITB, you are still getting a Money in the Bank match!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Smokey

If Ambrose and Reigns stick together, I hope they call up Corey Graves as their new third man. Graves is anti-Authority personified.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Mexicools .....
Juventude  (Yeahhh probably spelled wrong...) Or Juvi ...
Psychosis and Super Crazy ... If I remember right.

Have to say overall with WWE .. Specially since Diva's reality show. They seem more concerned trying to pair everyone off. So they can begin making the future generation. Than trying to produce storylines that don't bite. From what everyone seems to be posting.

Between the assenine mania loss by taker.. to current events. 

BTW any more with Sting ... making the scene there? Someone said, it was only to work into 1 wrestlemania deal next year??

TNA still doing a lot of catch up older ppv events ...
BTW add this for trivia ..
Which TNA wrestler .. broke Samoa Joe's unbeaten streak for the first time? Who gave Joe his first defeat??

Storm

Offline Smokey

IIRC, that would have been Kurt Angle.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I don't think they're gonna get a chance to rehab the Shield.  It'd be too weird bringing someone in and trying to recreate it, and NXT doesn't have ANYONE on Seth/Tyler's level.  The closest wrestler they have to that kind of gravitas is Corey Graves, and he's a sucky douchebag.

I DO hope they bring in Sami Zayn, soon.  There'll be some sweeeeeet matches then.

A Zayn/Cesaro feud leading to a double turn and then Steen being brought in as a new Heyman guy and destroying a newly face Cesaro would be the best thing ever.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
I just want Zayn/Dolph one time.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
That's my favorite slashfic, certainly.
- Frank Herbert

Offline Smokey

I take back everything. Put Solomon Crowe in the Shield. For those not familiar, look up Sami Callihan. You won't be disappointed.

Fun fact: Crowe and Ambrose were stable mates in CZW. Food for thought.