News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
I take back everything. Put Solomon Crowe in the Shield. For those not familiar, look up Sami Callihan. You won't be disappointed.

Fun fact: Crowe and Ambrose were stable mates in CZW. Food for thought.

The SWITCHBLADE CONSPIRACY, MOTHAFUCKA.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK  small company .. Yet has some good things ..

Happened to see one of the SHINE ladies events ... on dvd.

One thing that is fun with this. You can see ladies that have been known major companies. You also get to see ladies, from many different independants showing up.
Some you can tell just getting started...  Some of the matches, the more experienced ladies. Carrying a lot of it, before the finish.

Some ladies you can see though. Really know their stuff, moves to ring presence.

Yet you never know, this may be your first look. At some ladies, that will make it bigger some day.

TRIVIA ..
OK here may be a harder challenge for you..
What short lived, championship tag team ... Had moves called 420  and the Chalupa roll?
Also what made up those moves??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK this is kind of creeping me out ...  You know how WWE has these spots they do. Showing how they get messed up, don't try this at home.
A lot of times for coming PPV event they will shoot something like that.

I happened to watch a few past events.. talk about freaky.
One is going on about how they may seem super in the ring. Yet they get hurt, they will get old. Some day, they will die.
Each change shows a different wrestler. When it gets to some day we will die. It is showing Eddie Guerrero, sitting by the lockers, think it is.
NOT sure which PPV it was. 

THEN Armageddon 2004 dvd ... They again are showing highlights.. They show Eddie, I think when he won his first championship, as Wrestlemania. Holding the belt , while up in the corner.
Talking about how we rise to new heights or glory. Finishing, and then we will be gone .... Think empty screen shot then. 

Almost like someone was seeing into the very near future. Both segments almost predicting Eddie's early death.
The one I thought was kind of bad tastes to start with. Then seeing second one, different one. Also when it got to showing someone. When talking about possible death or loss. Shows Eddie again.

Anyone else pick up on this??

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I didn't catch the psychic prediction's of Eddie's death.

I DID catch today's list of Future Endeavors:

Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Teddy Long
Brodus Clay
Curt Hawkins
Aksana
Yoshi Tatsu
Evan Bourne
JTG

Of those, I'm surprised that they dismantled the 3 Man Band - even counting Hornswoggle with Heath, they're gonna need to pick up someone new just to keep the name. Maybe Zack Ryder.  Drew was a huge waste of talent - I LOVED his early run as the Chosen One, and I fucking LOVED his Future Shock DDT.  His career got torpedoed because he wouldn't hit his crazy girlfriend back when she jumped him.  That's what being a gentleman gets you.  Pinned by a midget dressed as a bull and then fired.

Brodus is disappointing - I was liking his heel character starting to develop in NXT.  The rest aren't surprising at all.  I didn't know Evan was still employed and I think JTG only avoided being fired by hiding in boxes constantly.  Maybe that box John slammed Bray into was JTG's hiding spot. 
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I too was disappointed in Clay, Mahal, and all the other guys that had so much talent! But apparently, it's "best for business" for the WWE to have Joke characters....

Does it have to be PG even? Kids will learn profanity so why delay the inevitable?

They're staying PG because right now with the Network hemorrhaging money until he has a stable subscriber base, Vince needs every single fucking dollar he can get from sponsors, and you get more sponsors with a PG product.  It's just a fact of commercial life.  Unfortunate, but true - still, they CAN create stellar wrestling shows in a PG era.  It's just harder.
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Teddy Long
Brodus Clay
Curt Hawkins
Aksana
Yoshi Tatsu
Evan Bourne
JTG

Of those, I'm surprised that they dismantled the 3 Man Band - even counting Hornswoggle with Heath, they're gonna need to pick up someone new just to keep the name. Maybe Zack Ryder.  Drew was a huge waste of talent - I LOVED his early run as the Chosen One, and I fucking LOVED his Future Shock DDT.  His career got torpedoed because he wouldn't hit his crazy girlfriend back when she jumped him.  That's what being a gentleman gets you.  Pinned by a midget dressed as a bull and then fired.

Brodus is disappointing - I was liking his heel character starting to develop in NXT.  The rest aren't surprising at all.  I didn't know Evan was still employed and I think JTG only avoided being fired by hiding in boxes constantly.  Maybe that box John slammed Bray into was JTG's hiding spot. 

Didn't they have Hawkins and Ryder together as Edge's followers for awhile??  Oh wonderous Purple vixen guru of info !!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!

Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Teddy Long
Brodus Clay
Curt Hawkins
Aksana
Yoshi Tatsu
Evan Bourne
JTG

Jinder Mahal: I liked the 3 Man Band, but Jinder never made sense in it.  They should have had Ryder, or Curt Hawkins
Drew McIntyre - he was a bad ass when he first joined going down to jobbing to midgets dressed like bulls as Punky said

Teddy Long: where has he been anyway?

Brodus Clay: his career went to shit soon as he became a dancing hippo, which is what he looked like.  This guy could have been a great monster heel the way they were first advertising him in WWE before they stopped the advertising and later brought him in as a dancing hippo.  What about Prince Albert?  I haven't seen him in a while either since pretty much Brodus and him broke up.

Curt Hawkins:  I didn't know he was still around

Aksana:  Kind of a useless wrestler now.  She would have made more sense to introduce Rusev than Lana, who's real name is CJ Perry from Florida with a phoney Russian accent.  I understand she lived there when she was really young briefly because her parents were missionaries or something.  I don't know how many times she has broken character and nearly burst out in laughter when fans chant USA after she talks about how great Putin is.  Aksana at least I could believe as a real Russian, even though she is from Lithuania or one of the former Soviet states.

Yoshi Tatsu:  Good riddance

Evan Bourne:  He was still around?  I haven't seen him since 2010

JTG:  Again, he was still around?
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
I'm really sad over 3MB breaking up. They'd really caught my attention with the backstage antics they did on the WWE App. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbXraf3yXA

It'll be weird not having Teddy around. I've watched him since he was a ref in WCW.

I think Curt will be happier. Oh and Stormy, Curt was part of La Familia with Zach and Edge and Vicky. I think maybe Chavo Jr too.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Thanks red .. thought I remembered them together ...

Still looking for someone to have a go at the trivia

TRIVIA ..
What short lived, championship tag team ... Had moves called 420  and the Chalupa roll?

Will let you know.. BOTH of them very popular ... Fan faves. Several championships between them.
Briefly tagged together, and had team championship short time.

That said.. anyone have anything current on TNA roster?? Any more crossed over from WWE??

Happened to see something on Shine video about multi- company production WrestleCon ... Anyone know more about this? Does it still happen, and ever put on video?

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
TRIVIA ..

Okay, I was thinking of KroniK or Cheech and Cloudy or the Stoner Brothers from Hoodslam, but the last two seemed a little too indy ... then I happened to watch an old Smackdown PPV from 2004 on the WWE Network. :P

RVD and Rey-Rey!  They took on the amazing team of Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki (remember him?) during WWE's Anyone Can Be a Tag Team era.

The 420 was their double leg drop ... and the Chalupa Roll was ... RVD doing Rolling Thunder and Rey doing yet another legdrop, I think?  His springboard one that sometimes gets called Dropping the Dime?
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
PURPLE VIXEN ROCKS !!  YEP correct ..

Rey springboard over top rope from outside. While RVD came opposite side with rolling thunder!!

EVAN "AIR" Bourne

OK anyone know ....  Is he related to Maniac Matt bourne who was also Doink the clown??

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member
No. Bourne/Borne is not his real name. His only family in wrestling is his younger brother, who wrestles as "Mike Sydal".

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
What's Matt Sydal doing in the Impact Zone, Taz!?
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*

Hopefully something involving getting high that is legal!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

Hopefully something involving getting high that is legal!

The Impact Zone doesn't have rules for Wellness Violations.  That's why Jeff "Wisps of Meth Smoke" Hardy and the shambling robotic drug-soaked corpse of Kurt Angle can compete there.  WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY.
- Frank Herbert