News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pro Style Wrestling Promos, Old School Example

• 111 Replies
Re: Pro Style Wrestling Promos, Old School Example
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2014, 08:51:01 PM »
(And if this previous post isn't good enough, or too long for you, I got three words for ya: GO FUCK YOURSELF  :P ;D )

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2014, 05:14:21 AM »
It hasn't been the best of nights for The Countdown, but it's over. The show still goes on, but as the main event's a midget match, (and as Gemma's been a bit twitchy as of late, and probably doesn't need to hear any comments from me about what a shame it is that they didn't allow her to participate,) I've decided my night's done and I can head out. Hoodie and glasses on, duffel over my shoulder, I'm almost to the door when- "Callista! Callista!"

"Oh god damn it," I mutter under my breath, sighing, pulling my sunglasses off, and turning to face the intrepid FCF reporter who drew the short straw and is thusly attempting to interview me.

"Do you have any response for Lisa Starr?" the man asks.

"Who? Look, fans can send any questions they want to Callista at the countdown dot com. I'm sorry if we don't get to every email, but-"

"No, Callista, she's not a fan. She's a wrestler."

"Well she can send us a demo tape and if we're interested, someone in our recruiting department will contact her. Look, I commend her for trying to climb the ladder, but this girl really should be trying to do this the right way. What is she, your niece or something?"

"Actually, she just debuted here in FCF."

I paused for a second. "Here?" He nodded. "And she's still got an indyriffic name like 'Lisa Starr'?"

"Here she is," he says, directing his second cameraman to display an image in his camera's viewfinder.

I take a look and say, "Oh good God. ECW-era Raven's Nest circa two decades ago wants its fashion sense back."

Turning to face the cameraman, I say, "If there's any question that this business that I love needs saving, let it be put to rest right this instant. When I came to FCF Pro, there was NOTHING. You fans were DESPERATE. And with a ticking clock and a touch of poetry, I gave you all the kiss of life that you hungered for."

I continued "Has it worked? The proof is in the pudding. They might as well rename this Countdown Pro Wrestling. We are the whole bloody show. Everyone wants to either join us or fight us, and the reasons there's more of the latter is that the feud is the essence of professional wrestling. The feud is everything. The feud makes careers. Andre made Hogan, Bret made Austin, and the Jumping Bomb Angels made the Crush Gals."

"Who?"

"Shut up!" I say, threatening the ignorant announcer with the back of my hand. "So now, you ask what my response is to Lisa Studd?"

"Starr-"

"Don't care. My response is this. You want to get made? Fine, I'll make you. I'll make you famous. My first match in FCF Pro will also be Lisa Somethingorother's." Giving the man a shove and standing right in front of the camera. In a soft, calm voice, the voice of an assassin reading her mark's address. "It will also be Lisa's last." I put the sunglasses back on and walk out of the building.

Offline Lord Tantalus

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:54 PM »
Hours after her promo with Emily, Rowan enters a dark room lit only by candles. A single figure sits in the small room, occupying one of the two chairs. He watches a sexfight match through a one-way mirror that takes up the entire wall.

She sits down in the empty chair beside the man watching the match.

ROWAN
(watching the match on the other side of the mirror)
You have no idea how much I wanted to know what it looked like from here.

TANTALUS
(makes the slightest nod behind my mask)

ROWAN
(reaches out and touches your hand)
Or how I wanted to earn your favor.

TANTALUS
(squeezing your hand, whispering softly)
You earned it.
(pause)
But you disappoint me.

ROWAN
(confused)
H-how? Because they left me in the middle of the ring?

TANTALUS
(shaking my masked head)
No. Nothing they did.
(turning to look at you)
What you did.

ROWAN
(standing from the chair to stand in front of you, kneeling.)
Master... Teacher... tell me how I failed.

TANTALUS
(looking down at you kneeling before me)
What did I tell you about trust?

ROWAN
(pauses)
Trust is... a weapon used by your enemy.

TANTALUS
(nodding)
And with whom have you placed your trust?

ROWAN
(I bite my lip)
With Megan.

TANTALUS
(shaking my head)
You are so blinded by her that you cannot see.

ROWAN
(confused)
I don't...

TANTALUS
Megan showed you the lesson. You did not learn.

ROWAN
(I stand)
No, sensei. She... she is different.

TANTALUS
(silence as he turns back to the match)

ROWAN
Sensei?

TANTALUS
(silence)

ROWAN
(angry)
Is this how you aid me? With cryptic warnings and no straight answers?

TANTALUS
For some, the only lesson is failure.

ROWAN
(I am so pissed I can barely speak.)
You are wrong, Tantalus. I will show you.
(I leave the room.)

TANTALUS
(says nothing, only watches the match)
Seldom defeated.
Never merciful.

Offline The BIG E

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2014, 11:44:41 PM »
"Yep. Another one just came in."

Walking around the room, the trench coat is taken off and instead left in a White Nike Compression Long Sleeve Mock Shirt (which by the way is VERY tight on my already big and muscular body. The six pack is visible in that shirt. Should probably do some modelling with these brownies!) and Black Trousers. The cap taken off and is on the table just a yard away from me. Speaking again to the mysterious man.

"Ive seen. Another 'saviour' of wrestling. Give me a break!"

"No kidding. One nut job was enough."  I responded.

"Who the hell do they think they are? Saving wrestling? Are they gods?? A deity???"

"Well I wouldn't really-"

"Those who think they are gods are just tiny glow worms." The distorted voice cuts me off in anger. "And their "glowing" attracts others who become misdirected and confused. This is no different with that Callista and Lisa."

I sigh a bit, letting the idea of "glow worms" making clear in my head.

"Bugs like them should be exterminated. Squashed under a foot."

"So what now then? What are you going to do?" I ask. I can tell I am going to get a very big task that I should carry out. How big is the question.

"Heh. Here is what I want you to do....."

Cutting into the FCF changing rooms as I look around for the rooms. Making sure that I don't get caught being in there. "Come on, come on." I mutter and then I see the door with "Starr" on it. "That one." I think to myself as I pull a note out of my black trench coat. Silently, I slip it under the door and then walk towards Emily's door and slip another note inside. Now that that is done, I walk out.

Both note says...

Dont walk into the light....

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2014, 12:28:40 AM »
"Yep. Another one just came in."

Walking around the room, the trench coat is taken off and instead left in a White Nike Compression Long Sleeve Mock Shirt (which by the way is VERY tight on my already big and muscular body. The six pack is visible in that shirt. Should probably do some modelling with these brownies!) and Black Trousers. The cap taken off and is on the table just a yard away from me. Speaking again to the mysterious man.

"Ive seen. Another 'saviour' of wrestling. Give me a break!"

"No kidding. One nut job was enough."  I responded.

"Who the hell do they think they are? Saving wrestling? Are they gods?? A deity???"

"Well I wouldn't really-"

"Those who think they are gods are just tiny glow worms." The distorted voice cuts me off in anger. "And their "glowing" attracts others who become misdirected and confused. This is no different with that Callista and Lisa."

I sigh a bit, letting the idea of "glow worms" making clear in my head.

"Bugs like them should be exterminated. Squashed under a foot."

"So what now then? What are you going to do?" I ask. I can tell I am going to get a very big task that I should carry out. How big is the question.

"Heh. Here is what I want you to do....."

Cutting into the FCF changing rooms as I look around for the rooms. Making sure that I don't get caught being in there. "Come on, come on." I mutter and then I see the door with "Starr" on it. "That one." I think to myself as I pull a note out of my black trench coat. Silently, I slip it under the door and then walk towards Emily's door and slip another note inside. Now that that is done, I walk out.

Both note says...

Dont walk into the light....

Michelle/Big E – Will It Happen?

Michelle paces backstage like a caged predator cat knowing its hunger has pushed it beyond any description of reasonableness, any thought as to the difference between right and wrong.  She walks in and takes a seat between the two announcers, crossing her legs, right elbow resting on her left arm and hand that is running across her body just under her firm pert breasts.  Her chin resting on her right hand, in deep though…..when…….

Suddenly!!!...... the loudspeaker system erupts with Michelle's preferred music from Halestorm’s  “Mz Hyde”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OD-dV7j_I

"Mz. Hyde"

In the daylight,
I’m your sweetheart,
Your goody-two-shoes prude is a work of art.
But you don’t know me,
And soon you won’t forget,
Bad as can be, yeah you know I’m not so innocent

Better beware I go bump in the night,
Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
And I know you,
Can’t resist this
You know you
Are so addicted.
Boy you better run for your life!

Welcome to the nightmare in my head,
(Oh god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed,
(Oh god!)
Just give in and you won’t be sorry,
Welcome to my other side,
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!

I can be the bitch,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess who could ask for more.
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad, my poison is your remedy

Better be scared, better be afraid,
Now that the beast is out of her cage,
And I know you,
Wanna risk it?,
You know you
Are so addicted.
Boy, you better run for your life!

(My god!)
The monster in your bed,
(My god!)
Welcome to my evil side,
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!

I’m the spider crawling down your spine,
Underneath your skin.
I will gently violate your mind,
Before I tuck you in.
Put on the blindfold
There’s no way to be sure,
Which girl you’ll get tonight!
(It’s me, Lzzy, I swear!)

(My god!)
The monster in your bed,
(My god!)
The nightmare in my head,
(Oh god!)
The monster in your bed,
(Oh god!)
Welcome to my evil side,
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!

A#1 Michelle seems a bit upset, not quite sure why.  She’s been pacing around a lot backstage so lets see if we can get her in here and find out what’s going on.

Michelle stops walking for just a moment for the camera to pan out. The camera pans out to now take in the championship title belt wrapped around the waist of Michelle. The camera zooms in to see the nameplate of “Michelle” under the word Champion. The camera then returns the focus to Michelle’s face….her eyes

Michelle walks in and takes a seat between the two announcers, crossing her legs, right hand resting up under her chin her chin resting on her right hand and her left arm coming across her body, her right elbow laying on her left hand.

A#1: But what everyone seems to be missing in this story is the fact that Big E, who by the way indicated to Michelle that he wanted a match with her, now simply refuses to even to even schedule the match with Michelle.  
Big E since then has REFUSED to even respond to any communication from Michelle and when asked has not even given ONE reason for what has to be one of the great slights in wrestling history.

A#2: You’re so right!  I certainly have never seen such a blatant lack of respect and professional courtesy in all my years of announcing.  This is beyond astonishing!!  It has been weeks since he made the initial offer to fight Michelle, which Michelle IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTED WITHOUT RESERVATION, and there has not even been a word from the Big E and at present, the sports world is asking…

Is he backing away now?  Did he finally realize what he had got herself into?  This is becoming a public relations nightmare for the Big E and evidently his management team is beside themselves or just plain stupid!

Michelle: You see ….I have proven many times I will put my body on the line to defend this title, anywhere at anytime. I fought with broken my ribs to win this title. I will wrestle with broken bones to KEEP THIS TITLE and there is NOTHING that I will not break inside my body to keep this title. You are literally going to have to break me in half to win this belt. You will have to snap my limbs to win this title. I will still be kicking out when you try.
The Big E knows this and I think he’s a little too squeamish for it all.  He also knows he’ll be the one spending some serious time in the ICU after we’re done.  You have my word on that!

A#2: Well, we all see that in you. Oh, yes, you have won a number of matches. You’ve won titles.  We all know that. You have beaten the top class women to get to the top of the ladder. We’ve have seen that. You say, and you have shown that you have what it takes for you to throw your body on the line, disregarding excruciating pain. Now you’re crossing over and going after the leading contender among the MALES?  Are you saying the Big E doesn’t have what it takes?  Are you REALLY saying he’s now DUCKING you?

Michelle stops for a moment and bows her head in silence. She uses this moment to pause and catch her breath. Michelle then slowly raises her head and looks directly into to the camera.  Her large dark eyes focusing as she gazes down again for a moment, her eyes then slowly coming back up as she looks into the camera.

Michelle: Big E, you know you do not have the WILL to put your body on the line! That is the difference between you and me. I WILL put my body on the line. I have before and will do again. That’s how I won!  I’m not the one hiding out, am I?  Maybe he’s off showing his body for some catalog, I don’t know.  Maybe he got a better gig as a Chippendale’s dancer.

Well, I’m here “E”!  That’s assuming you decide to get off the stage and quit posing long enough to face me!  We've all seen your "six pack".  Now put the beer down and get to work!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:11:08 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2014, 12:29:04 AM »
And if that's not good enough......I have my answer I think :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:31:09 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2014, 12:35:15 AM »
Sitting on a bench in my dressing room. As so many times when I'm nervous and excited, I got my guitar on my lap, playing a few tunes.

"So Callista thinks she's all THAT special, huh?" growling a bit, then finally putting the guitar aside and I start packing my things to head out of here.

"I'll show her!" My eyes narrowed in anger.

Raising an eyebrow as I see that piece of paper in front of my door. Stepping over there, I pick it up and before opening it, opening the door. Looking out, side to side to see if the person who left it is still around, but...nothing! Taking a step back into the room, I open the note and read..."Don't walk into the light..." Lowering my hands, looking up at the ceiling

"Ehm....don't walk into the light! Don't walk...into the...light? What the hell?" Stepping out of the door and saying with a loud, clear voice that echoes through the corridors "What the hell kinda cryptic fuck is that? Trying to scare me? NOT WORKING!" I slam the door shut and finish packing my stuff before leaving the arena. All the time wondering...what's that supposed to mean?