News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stana Katic And Katy Perry: Claws Out Over A Dress - Open Story With Poll

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
At a VIP party which guest list includes Stana Katic as well as Katy Perry the two ladies arrive inadvertently wearing identical dresses, a seductive leopard print design of thin, sexy material.
The unfortunate coincidence evokes a feeling of rivalry in both Katy and Stana which remains hidden in the beginning - but when Stana quips at Katy during a conversation:

'If you don't get a roar out very well onstage I guess you can compensate for it with this dress!'

Katy blushes with sudden anger and replies:

'I'm sure it could also cover up an actress's flaws...even if the material is quite flimsy, too ...as we both know.'

Stana feels the sting of Katy's retaliation and darts a poisonous look at the other woman. The hostility is out in the open.
'You bitch...' Stana hisses at Katy.
Katy steps up closer, drawing herself up to her full height in front of the one inch taller woman, letting her ample bust touch Stana's.
'What did you just call me?' She asks, threateningly.
'I'll call you anything I like, bitch, what ya gonna do about it, hugh?' Stana says, equally menacingly.
'Y'know what, you silly slut?' Katy continues, 'You ought to have a real woman's figure to wear this number - doesn't look so good on a chick like a stick!'
'On a fat cow neither!' Stana counters.
'Whaaat? You...you call me what? Fat??' Katy puts her hands on her hips and fixates Stana's eyes with a look of steel. Her anger rising to the boiling mark, she suggests to Stana, 'One of us has got to take this dress off, and that one, you whore, is you!'
Stana is now as angry as Katy. 'Call me "whore" one more time! Come on, fat cow, I dare you, call me that once again!'
Katy steps back and scans Stana from head to toe with a disdainful look. 'Whore?' she repeats, and laughs.
Stana takes a step forward to bring her face close to Katy's, and spits in Katy's eyes.
Katy staggers back, rubs her eyes with both her palms, then looks up and spits back at Stana.
In the next moment, Katy feels a sudden brutal impact on the left side of her face which jolts her head to the right and causes a high pitched ringing in her ear. Stana has slapped her, so hard that she feels dizzy.
Before Katy can even respond to it the impact repeats itself on her face's right side, with the same effect of turning her head around and triggering a whistling noise in her other ear.
The room seems to spin around Katy; she staggers, turning around herself, and falls on her backside.
Stana steps up to her and spits down on her head.

The party guests now have all turned to look in the two quarrelling ladies' direction, with exclamations of surprise and shock.
Katy, seconds after Stana's assault having recovered sufficiently, struggles to get back on her feet, still feeling slightly dizzy. She gazes at Stana with a look of deep hatred and exclaims, 'You fucking stupid, crazy bitch!! Now I'll rip that dress off you! I'll rip it off you with my bare hands, you hear me?'
The two women stare at each other, and Stana challenges Katy, 'Try to! Come on, try it! You ugly cxnt, and I'm gonna leave you naked!'

Katy lunches at Stana, literally throwing herself upon her - she grabs Stana's hair with both hands, and Stana reaches for Katy's.
The two women, locked in their contest of brutal hair pulling, rip handfuls of it from their heads, under groans of pain and anger, intermittently spitting in each others' faces. Each of the ladies attempts to reach for the other's dress, too, determined to tear her opponent's sexy garment to shreds.
The party guests are too shocked to interfere, and many of them, particularly the other ladies among them, enjoy watching the bitter rivals' brutal fight.
Katy brings her face close to Stana's while holding on to her enemy's hair with both hands, and hisses, 'ill show you who's gonna be naked, bitch!' She throws one arm around Stana's neck, and Stana let's go of her rival's hair to bear hug Katy. Katy keeps one hand in Stana's hair and tries to pull Stana in a headlock with the other arm.

Then, there is the noise of fabric tearing, and the sound of one woman's shriek of dismay.

Some of the guests standing at the back of the room are trying to get a better view, wondering...

...Which lady's dress is being torn to shreds by her rival, leaving its humiliated owner stripped?  

Stana Katic: 36 years, 5'9", 57kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

{alt}

Stana Katic, in her leopard print dress

{alt}

Katy Perry, in her leopard print dress
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:41:51 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
 {alt}    {alt}
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:37:04 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Stana takes Katy down!  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/