News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For all you "tough" guys and gals...

• 12 Replies

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
For all you "tough" guys and gals...
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:08:01 AM »
Figured since I get so many comments and messages about how easily you could kick my ass, I would take it a step further and get some fun out of it myself ;)

Rather than a message that just says, "I could squash you" or "Dark fights eh? I could finish you in a lethal match"...how about you boys and girls send me an actual finisher huh!?

KO me, make it sexual, make it lethal, make it nasty, use a weapon, use a partner, whatever you'd like! If your message is different and creative, I'll come find ya for a full match :P

We have been beating the hell out of each other; clothes ripped, bodies battered, sweat dripping...now you gain an advantage and get your chance to try and finish off ol' Kylie...let it fly!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:43:00 AM by kyliesubmits »

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Re: For all you "tough" guys and gals...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 04:46:47 AM »
it will be hot ko ing you hehe
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 07:13:28 AM »
it will be hot ko ing you hehe

CUTE lol :P

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This sounds fun, I have people tell me the same but it would be interesting to find out how they would do that to me too.

Anyway so I finally get control of Kylie.  I kick her in the stomach so she is bent over, shove her head between my thighs.  I grab her thong from behind and give her a wedgie before lifting her upside down by her thong and drop her head first to the mat with a piledriver and finish her off with "The Tropical Dreams" reverse face sit as the ref counts to ten.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

However, I am not done as I pull Kylie up and lift her across my shoulders in a torture rack, pull off her thong and lock in a crotch claw while I have her in my "Cuba Libre" torture rack.  I laugh while she screams and I move my fingers around her crotch as well as inside it.  Once I get bored, I fall to my side dropping Kylie on her head and knocking her out with my inverted Death Valley Driver from the torture rack known as Che's Burial.  I go for another pin as I lower my Cuban flag thong and sit on her face in a reverse face sit and tell he ref to count to 20

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fuck that's hot!!! 20 seconds can't take long enough :)

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:05:40 AM »
(Sounds like fun, I'll give it a shot!)

I grin triumphantly as I've finally managed to gain the upper hand on my feisty smaller opponent; Kylie. She proved to be a lot more vicious and resilient than I had initially expected as I've been stripped down to just a pair of black boxers. My lean muscular 5'10 170lb body is covered in a thin layer of sweat as my chiselled abs and chest are on display. Red scratch and claw marks are visible on my bronze skin as I finally manage to evade her grasp by slipping around behind her.

I immediately press tightly against her back, letting her feel my hot breath along the back of her neck and earlobe while my chest heaves against her with each heavy breath. "I've got you now Kylie..." I whisper into her ear as I suddenly reach forward with my right arm and attempt to snake it around her neck tightly with a fierce flex of my bicep. I use my left hand to grab hold of my right wrist as I try to secure the sleeper hold while I begin to spread my legs and wrap my thighs around her waist from behind, locking the poor girl in a tight scissor/sleeper combo!

"Hmph, how's that feel? Ready to submit!?" I taunt while flexing my arms and legs, mercilessly squeezing the poor girl with my full strength! My larger body then begins to playfully and tauntingly grind against Kylie's back, letting her feel each of my muscles as well as an unmistakable bulge from beneath my shorts that presses against her rear. "Submit or pass out... Your choice!" I say with a smirk as I try to put the little girl in her place!

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 02:03:13 AM »
(Sounds like fun, I'll give it a shot!)

I grin triumphantly as I've finally managed to gain the upper hand on my feisty smaller opponent; Kylie. She proved to be a lot more vicious and resilient than I had initially expected as I've been stripped down to just a pair of black boxers. My lean muscular 5'10 170lb body is covered in a thin layer of sweat as my chiselled abs and chest are on display. Red scratch and claw marks are visible on my bronze skin as I finally manage to evade her grasp by slipping around behind her.

I immediately press tightly against her back, letting her feel my hot breath along the back of her neck and earlobe while my chest heaves against her with each heavy breath. "I've got you now Kylie..." I whisper into her ear as I suddenly reach forward with my right arm and attempt to snake it around her neck tightly with a fierce flex of my bicep. I use my left hand to grab hold of my right wrist as I try to secure the sleeper hold while I begin to spread my legs and wrap my thighs around her waist from behind, locking the poor girl in a tight scissor/sleeper combo!

"Hmph, how's that feel? Ready to submit!?" I taunt while flexing my arms and legs, mercilessly squeezing the poor girl with my full strength! My larger body then begins to playfully and tauntingly grind against Kylie's back, letting her feel each of my muscles as well as an unmistakable bulge from beneath my shorts that presses against her rear. "Submit or pass out... Your choice!" I say with a smirk as I try to put the little girl in her place!

Don't hold your breath for a submission ;)

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »
Don't hold your breath for a submission ;)

Hmmm, not living up to your name huh? I guess I'll have to go for a knock out then! :P

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »

Hmmm, not living up to your name huh? I guess I'll have to go for a knock out then! :P
[/quote]

you better!! I was expecting a bit more attention here :(

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 07:03:22 AM »
What an interesting idea.  I would always be interested in how people think that they would take out Caliente Y Loca, the team of Eva and I in a match too.

Kylie however is in a bad way.  Eva and I have already disposed of her tag partner destroying her.  Kylie is Subject to my Taste of Venezuela a corner bronco bust followed by me shoving my ass into her face while she is seated.  Eva comes in and gives her a Taste of Cuba, which is the same thing but remember Eva has a big ass.

Eva picks Kylie up in a pile driver position.  I climb the turnbuckle and leap off and spike Kylie's head into the mat.  Eva sits on Kylie's face in a reverse face sit while I sit on Kylie's tummy and maul her pussy as the ref counts Caliente Y Loca to victory.
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 02:51:07 AM »
What an interesting idea.  I would always be interested in how people think that they would take out Caliente Y Loca, the team of Eva and I in a match too.

Kylie however is in a bad way.  Eva and I have already disposed of her tag partner destroying her.  Kylie is Subject to my Taste of Venezuela a corner bronco bust followed by me shoving my ass into her face while she is seated.  Eva comes in and gives her a Taste of Cuba, which is the same thing but remember Eva has a big ass.

Eva picks Kylie up in a pile driver position.  I climb the turnbuckle and leap off and spike Kylie's head into the mat.  Eva sits on Kylie's face in a reverse face sit while I sit on Kylie's tummy and maul her pussy as the ref counts Caliente Y Loca to victory.

I come out from your dual ass smothers panting, my belly rapidly searching for air. As I stagger to my feet, I try to wipe some of the smeared mascara from my cheeks before I am curled upside down and spiked into the canvas like a football...my eyes fluttering as I lay limp on my back below the both of you for a leg-spread 10 count pin...

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 05:08:50 AM »
I will do this as Diana Agron against you...

Diana has you beaten down after a long matchup. She snakes behind you as you are dazed on the ground. She takes your left arm and twists it up behind your body and presses her own to keep it in place. Her legs move around your middle and start off squeezing your belly in a strong scissors. With her Right hand she pulls your hair forcing your head back and places you in modified headlock.

When she leans back it presses your throat against her arm and takes away your air. She teases you with it throughout the process. Making it tight then letting go to allow you to breath and squeezing your body harder with each breath she takes away from you. With your legs kicking weakly she looks down at your body that is wide open to her.

{alt}

She uses this to attack your breasts throwing punches at each while you try in vain to block with your one free hand. She leans back again cutting off your air and squeezes tightly. As your feet kick she slips on of heels between your legs and starts to grind it against you to add insult to your injury.

She lets you breathe again and while you are trying to catch your breath she mauls your breasts, hoping to hear you scream. After she gets bored with you in this hold she leans back as far as she can cutting off your air and squeezes so she can put you out.

Once you are unconscious she relieves you of your bikini top and bottom and uses them to tie your hands behind your back. She stands over you thinking what she could do next to you...

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 05:35:04 AM »
I will do this as Diana Agron against you...

Diana has you beaten down after a long matchup. She snakes behind you as you are dazed on the ground. She takes your left arm and twists it up behind your body and presses her own to keep it in place. Her legs move around your middle and start off squeezing your belly in a strong scissors. With her Right hand she pulls your hair forcing your head back and places you in modified headlock.

When she leans back it presses your throat against her arm and takes away your air. She teases you with it throughout the process. Making it tight then letting go to allow you to breath and squeezing your body harder with each breath she takes away from you. With your legs kicking weakly she looks down at your body that is wide open to her.

{alt}

She uses this to attack your breasts throwing punches at each while you try in vain to block with your one free hand. She leans back again cutting off your air and squeezes tightly. As your feet kick she slips on of heels between your legs and starts to grind it against you to add insult to your injury.

She lets you breathe again and while you are trying to catch your breath she mauls your breasts, hoping to hear you scream. After she gets bored with you in this hold she leans back as far as she can cutting off your air and squeezes so she can put you out.

Once you are unconscious she relieves you of your bikini top and bottom and uses them to tie your hands behind your back. She stands over you thinking what she could do next to you...

fuck she is sexy!! and what a hold :)
LOVE the picture too, did you make it?!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 05:37:33 AM »
I did not make it... just wanted a picture to show you what I meant if I was not describing it well enough

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 06:07:26 AM »
sent a story of our "play" time, SLUT.