News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BankingCrisis@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Get Tokens

• 7 Replies

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxycombat - Finest Female Fighting
BankingCrisis@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Get Tokens
« on: September 24, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »
We fight for you!

{alt}
FREE TRAILER ---> www.foxycombat.com/BankingCrisis/BankCrisis.wmv

Dear Fans,
Banking Crisis is a story in a sequence of 16 Movies. To enjoy them best I suggest you download them in numerical order.

The first 4 catfights are waiting to be downloaded.

In a joint presentation, four girls from The Bank of Combat are competing with four girls from Battle Bank for a new account from Hana Foxycombova. Suddenly an argument leads to a multiple catfight brawl with the client in the middle. Mlle Foxycombova insists it should be settled immediately in a series of 16 strip catfight duels. The two teams are so well matched that their strengths and weaknesses even out as they each bank worker must fight each girl on the other team in turn and make her give as many times as she can in 10 minutes, with a point for each submission awarded to the winner’s bank. The bank with the most winning points will get her business. The three screaming bank employees supporting their girl on each side encourage very hard hair-pulling, face- and body-slapping. But to make the fights more natural, only two scissors are allowed per fight.

The girls start in office dress: blouses and skirts, with lingerie and pantyhose underneath. After each submission the winner tells the loser which item of clothing she must remove. Once gone, no garment is worn again. By the time the last fights arrive, few clothes remain.

Loyalty to their bank team produced ferocious action you can hardly believe. It’s also full of incredible emotion, leading to hoarse voices and sometimes oceans of tears. None of us could believe quite how hard these girls would fight, individually and for their team. They gave their all and found extra from inside that they didn’t even know they had. The overall result is in doubt till near the very end. The fights also brought some past Foxycombat rivalries the surface, to be fought out again without any inhibitions in an electric atmosphere of very strong feelings.
This has to be some of the most extreme emotional video filmed in the history of female combat.

Enjoy,
Hana

ILoveCatfights

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: BankingCrisis@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Get Tokens
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 06:47:04 PM »
Banking Crisis continues:
4 intense and emotional catfights released by today.
The catfights get more intense as the Banking Crisis gets worse.
I am pleased to present you the next four catfights in this ongoing series for your viewing pleasure.

{alt}

Enjoy

Hana

www.foxycombat.com
ILoveCatfights

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 05:28:43 AM »
These have to be the most gorgeous ladies in wrestling today.

petelv

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 06:12:32 AM »
I agree with you Roadie they are very beautiful ladies.

Hana ,  When will you start selling DVD's ?

pete
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 06:25:10 AM by petelv »

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
GRANDE FINALE !

{alt}

Finally the Banking Crisis hit her end at Foxycombat -THE GRANDE FINALE - on the way!
This competition was very close and in these 4 and last Banking Crisis catfights you’ll learn who won the customer.

The last 4 missing movies of the BankingCrisis fights are ready to download.

Enjoy
Hana
www.foxycombat.com
ILoveCatfights

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 05:24:17 PM »
Ahoj,

thx for your positive re-message, it makes me glad to read friendly lines. I know about my "forgotten" link called DVD. Sorry for that. I cannot say if there will be any dvdproductions in the near future. But will see what happens. I hope you both enjoy my last production and have fun with it.

lovely greetings to all female wrestling fans

hana
ILoveCatfights

petelv

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »
Hana ,  Thank you for your reply.

pete

Offline forestman

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
Thanks for the free clip!  I've been very tempted by what I've seen on your site, but I haven't been sure if I'd like the actual in-motion fights.  I'll give it a viewing and see what I think.