News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for something new

• 3 Replies

Offline SassyPants13

Looking for something new
« on: September 29, 2014, 12:21:08 AM »
Hi everyone,
im just looking for some help.  Ive been searching for years and its very hard to find a good, real or realistic hands on titfight.  Its also impossible to find a catfight being fought while husbands or boyfriends look on and possibly offer encouragement.  Ive onlyfound 2...Husbands Challenge, which I purchased several years ago, and I found 1 on youtube a couple years ago that has since been removed, featuring a plus size redhead named Honey and a skinny latina that I have been trying to find again with no luck.  If anyone can point me in the right direction on anything like these, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Offline iceberg

• I love wife vs wife catfights!
Re: Looking for something new
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:57:37 PM »
THERE IS A CALIFORNIA WILDCATS FIGHT CALLED THE $ 600  WAGER. NOT A BAD FIGHT IN IT WITH THE HUSBANDS ENCOURAGING THEM TO FIGHT WHILE ITS GOING ON. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND IT IF NOT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. ICEBERG

Offline Rob_JulieUK

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 07:31:31 PM »
I have the video and can vouch for the fact that it is a good fight.

Offline SassyPants13

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 03:16:48 AM »
I have seen the $600 wager and didnt care for it.  It was too staged for me.  Would anyone know of anyone selling private catfights?