News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Foxy Combat

• 6 Replies

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Foxy Combat
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:30:28 PM »
Lately when I try to go into FC I keep seeing a warning about their site being unsafe with malicious virus's etc. Has anybody else been having trouble?

Offline DCameron

Re: Foxy Combat
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »
Just tried it successfully using Mozilla - no warnings of any kind.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:38:58 PM »
Thanx for the replies; I deleted the site from my faves, ran a scan then went back fresh and it came up no probs; darned computers!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 07:55:39 PM »
Foxy Combat is excellent!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline CaptBob

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 01:09:01 AM »
I've been a FoxyCombat fan since they started in 2007.  To me, their products offer some of the best production values available today.  Their image library alone (over 100,000 high-resolution pictures) is well worth the price of a membership, which also gets you access to all the sample clips.  The downloads are speedy and reliable, and the technical support (3 times in almost 8 years for minor issues) is first-rate.

The Flashback series is one of my FC favorites, and I can highly recommend every match.  And yes, the aerobics teacher does indeed get to mix it up with a couple of her students (11_049 and 11_054).

Another recent series I found most enjoyable is "The Challenge" series.  Here, the girls are dressed in American flag bikinis with their fists wrapped.  The fights take place in a small ring on a mat, consisting of some very vigorous wrestling with plenty of hair-pulling and slapping thrown in.  The bikinis and hand wraps don't last the entire match (no total nudity, though), and the girls really look like they've been in a fight by the end.

Offline CaptBob

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 12:34:05 PM »
The membership gets you access to all the image galleries (100+ pictures per match, usually many more) and the sample clips (about a minute long).  You also can access a separate area with "behind the scenes" material that's quite interesting.   To download a match, you purchase credits.  Depending on how many credits you get at one time, the matches end up costing around $20 to $25.  That makes them a little on the expensive side, but reasonable considering the DVD-quality production (720 x 1280 mp4) and comparable to other sites offering similar quality.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:38:18 PM »
Its well worth signing up for one of their longer memberships, 3 months is good as this gives you time to down load from the archives as well as the new stuff. FC are not too consistent with their updates, but the quality of their content and the sheer gorgeousness of their stunning roster more than make up for that. FC aint cheap, but you get what you pay for, and FCs fights are hotter than hell!