News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Movie / TV Catfights

• 15 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Movie / TV Catfights
« on: March 31, 2015, 06:18:51 PM »
IT always seemed to me that every catfight in movies or tv shows always ended up with the good girl on top. What fantasy catfight would you have liked to see go the other way ?

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Movie / TV Catfights
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
IT always seemed to me that every catfight in movies or tv shows always ended up with the good girl on top. What fantasy catfight would you have liked to see go the other way ?

Everyone

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »
I would like to see Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski in Chuck) lose some of her fights.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 07:57:44 PM »
In Resident Evil, Mila Jovovich loses plenty of fights.

In Total Recall, the bad girl Sharon Stone won the fight.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:02:54 AM »
As a Charlize Theron fan, I'd like to have seen:

"2 Days in the Valley" - Theron v Teri Hatcher.
Theron goes for a gun in her handbag; they fall to the floor and Charlize is shot as they wrestle for it. Hatcher runs away, Charlize dies!
(I'd much prefer that the writer allow Theron - the much bigger, stronger, younger, actress - to win the fight by having Teri go for the gun and Charlize kick Hatcher's "desperate" butt around the room. (This was voted "best movie catfight" by at least one 'expert')

"Aeon Flux" - Theron v Caroline Chikezie.
Theron and Caroline in a knockdown brawl. Again, it ended with CT escaping (by the skin of her teeth) instead of doing what any heroine worth her salt would do - win the fight by kicking butt!

"Head In The Clouds" - Theron & Penelope Cruz.
No fight in this one, but several opportunities for a sexfight or at the least, wrestling in bed. (shame on the writers!)

"Devil's Advocate" - Theron & Connie Nielsen. Theron & Tamara Tunie. Theron & ???.
Plenty of opportunities (and conflict) in this tale that could have led to a confrontation. In the dressing room scene, Tunie appears to be "coming on" to Theron (having her feel her breast) for one. Charlize played the "fish out of water" in this film, with her seeming to be a step out of phase with the lusty women of the New York legal wives club. Wanted her to slap the saliva outta somebody!!

There have been others, but basically I blame the scriptwriters and directors for missing far too many chances to let highly competitive and successful actresses "unleash their inner beast" on celluloid....or on digits these days!

Of course, fans of almost ANY actress could post a similar (even longer) list of "missed opportunities" - you could start in the early 20th century with silent films. How many scenes could have used an actress winding up followed by a "POW" sign. (who needs dialogue?)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 05:37:26 AM »
I will go along with Theron whipping up on Teri Hatcher - what a missed opportunity that was! I would have liked to see Juliette Lewis put the smackdown on Jamie Pressley in "My Name Is Earl". Something about Jamie's smug grin just begs for it to be wiped off.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 03:25:16 PM »
I strongly would like to see the wonderful Emma Peel (played by Diana Rigg) defeated by the evil Miss Pegram (played by Yolande Turner) in Avengers.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:34 AM »
I always wished that Charlize would have had it out with Teri. Wrapped those gorgeous long legs around the hot brunette's waist, pulled her hair, ripped her clothes, taken "liberties", etc-
(One note on this one: in my current postings on "Blow Out" she may get a chance of that and more?)
I agree with Ginny there are countless missed opportunities.
Two and a half men had a bevy of beauties but alas, no female fracas's.
Patricia Heaton could have gone at it with a few "hussies" too.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 11:27:07 PM »
this really wasnt an actual fight , but I'd like to know if anyone has any recollection of a brief (yet sexy-1 of my 1st childhood memories of catfights/wrestling) oil wrestling match on the old TV show : The adventures of Sheriff Lobo (at least thats what I remember it being called)..anyway, 2 of the detectives (female) were sent to infiltrate and find out about illegal activity at a nightclub that happen to have oil wrestling on certain nights. The girls "wrestler names" on the show were "Peaches" and "Brandy" ...the match didnt last very long, I think a couple flips and pin attempts , before the police came and busted the club up. Anyway, I've been searching for this tv episode for yrs on amazon and ebay and other sites ...does anyone recall this episode or know where you could purchase it ..either on dvd or as a download or on youtube ?

I've been looking for this show too. The TV show was The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo. In the first episode of the second season "The Dirtiest Girls in Town" Amy Botwinick (Peaches) & Tara Buckman (Brandy) wrestled in the mud at a night club. I haven't been able to find this on the internet anywhere but I did find this picture.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:12 AM »
Kaley Cuoco and Valerie Azlynn had a catfight on The Big Bang Theory a few seasons back.  It faded out to commercial before the fight ended, but the aftermath strongly implied that good girl Penny (Kaley) had lost the fight.  There's a fairly detailed thread about the whole thing on here somewhere, titled "Big Bang Catfight" if memory serves.

There were a few fights on Wonder Woman back in the day that I'd like to have seen end with Lynda Carter on the short end, but it never seemed to happen. 

More as they cross my mind...

-JM

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 09:51:44 PM »
Heather Thomas beaten by Ashley Ferrare in Cyclone

Raquel Welch beaten by Martine Beswick in One Million Years B.C.

Offline twins10

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
Heather Thomas in Cyclone is a perfect example . Ferrare was obviously a better fighter and the more vicious of the two yet seemingly getting punched around for about 5 minutes Thomas comes to actually knock out and literally rag doll Ferrare . It should have been Thomas getting knocked out . Also true is Woner Woman never getting beat even though in the comics she suffered several defeats at the hands of villianesses . Sarah Walker on Chuck always gave us hope of a resounding beat down in many cases often getting thrashed only to come back to win . It would have been great to see the Russian female spy stand over a unconscious Walker on the runway after their epic fight smiling after delivering a flying knock out punch to a Walker . Really only on the Black Scorpion series where Michelle Lintel would consistently get pummeled did the heroine lose often . Stephanie Powers was another who never really fared well in catfights often laid out cold .

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 05:57:24 PM »
Stephanie Powers was defeated several times. I do love that.
She is perfect as a weak good girl helpless against stronger bad opponents.

She was easy dominated and humiliated two times in The Girl from Uncle.

She lost some fight in Hart to Hart.

She was beaten more than once in an old movie Die Die My Darling.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 12:34:13 AM »
About a good girl dominated and beaten by a bad girl I do love Mylene Farmer's videos.
She fights twice against the same opponent. Myelene is thin, looks frail and far weaker than her larger big titted rival.
The first time is clearly beaten and saved by a male. The second time is dominated but she's able to take a lucky win at the end.

Here both fights:

http://download.easy-freeware.com/?watch=mylene+farmer+catfight

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 02:01:24 AM »
There was a nice fight between Janet Leigh and Leticia Roman in "The Man from U.N.C.L.E" (1966), where the good girl, played by Leticia wins with a KO punch. I remember when I saw this movie, many moons ago, I wished it was the other way around.

Here's the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL_RXlPvFL0

There is also a thread about this fight, with some nice pictures,  here:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=8618.0