News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Part-5-scortching hot series-Bobbi-Irenecatfighter

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part-5-scortching hot series-Bobbi-Irenecatfighter
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:18:48 AM »

Irenecatfighter-5'6", 130 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Part-5-scortching hot series-Bobbi-Irenecatfighter
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 04:19:44 AM »

Irene

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 04:20:39 AM »

Bobbi-5'4", 115 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 04:21:14 AM »

Bobbi

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 04:22:00 AM »

My name is Irene and I'm 40+ wife, brown hair dark complected, 5'6” 130 lbs and very fit, very hot and I keep myself in good shape. I dress very sexy for my husband Johnny, and I give him a large variety of sexual fantasies to chose from, and I try to keep our sex life spicy. Johnny and I do role-play, fantasies, S&M and many other activities that would be considered erotic, unusual and sexual. Some of our activities include swapping or even an occasional one nighter, but we don't consider any of that cheating. Some of our favorite activities is catfighting, domination, and humiliation all rolled into one fantasy. Johnny loves to watch women have a brutal fist fight where the winner dominates and humiliates the loser. I'm not really bisexual, but some women get me so sexually excited, and the way that our hot, sweat soaked bodies make contact and rub together, the physical competition and whenever I overpower a beautiful woman, I get off on forcing her to do things against her will. This sometimes brings  fantasies and sex to a whole new level. I must admit having a beautiful, sexy woman pinned helplessly to the ground, or punched silly, or in any other way willing to submit to me is so much hotter and sexier than just fucking my man, and he loves it more too. I just love when other women lick my pussy.

Sometimes we play with the same women, other wives and their husbands, or people we meet at bars or on the internet. It is so hot seducing a beautiful woman and getting her to fight me for my husband. Johnny loves that too, and you would be really surprised how easy it is for a couple to find a single woman to play with for a night compared to either a man or a woman trying to pick someone up for a night. I don't know if they feel safer or if it's more exciting, or what the reasoning, but it is sexually stimulating picking up a stranger and forcing her to be intimate, especially with another woman. Johnny loves to watch me use a dildo on another woman. It is degrading for one woman to fuck another woman with a rubber cock or to strap it on and make her suck me off like a man. And it's just as hot using a vibrator on another woman. I like spanking other women and making her say things like 'I'm a fat ugly whore and I don't deserve to have his cock.” The fact is even though most of the fights are real, I hardly ever lose a fight. It's almost always the other woman eating my pussy, kissing my ass, or doing whatever the flavor of the night may be. I guess one of the reasons I win most of the fights is because most woman don't know how to fight. They all think they do, they all think that they're tough, many of them talk really tough, but I fight all the time. I have a lot of experience compared to most of the other woman, and I was a foxy boxer when I was in college, and I was really good at it.

One of our neighbors Sara told us that her young niece is coming to spend the summer with her, and she asked us if we might be able to her get a job. Crazy me assured her that Johnny could help her niece find a job. The reason “crazy me” is because when Bobbi shows up two days later, young Bobbi is gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, hot, sexy and wild looking and I had to laugh to myself that for the first time it might be me and Johnny fighting over this beautiful, young hottie. I have to admit, Bobbi is just dripping with sex, and so seductive and my pussy was getting soaking wet just looking at her, just thinking how I would love to sit on top of her and force her to lick me until I orgasm all over her beautiful face. She has these sexiest breasts, not only large, but the way she had them partially exposed on the bottom as compared to most woman who have them half exposed on the top. It made me even more excited visualizing those huge, sexy breasts standing straight up and b
eing so firm. I can just imagine how it would feel dominating this young hottie and having my big sexy tits engaged with her big, sexy tits. By now my jeans have a large wet spot on my ass. That made me think of how Johnny is enjoying the sexpot and sure enough when I look over he is uncomfortably trying to hide the extra large erection trying to bust out of his pants. Johnny is so hypnotized by her beautiful breasts, and very beautiful face and hot young body, that when our neighbor mentioned to Bobbi that Johnny could definitely find her a job, Johnny was shaking his head yes involuntarily, but no words were coming out of his mouth. I seriously felt bad when I suddenly realized that this is our neighbor's young niece, and as much as I already had her naked and pinned helplessly on the ground, this would never happen. We just couldn't involve a young innocent woman, a neighbors family, our good friend Sara's sisters kid into our sex, games, fantasies and our whole erotic world 

When Johnny and I left, we both were so hot and excited we had to laugh. We actually rushed home and had to jump in a cold shower to cool us down, and even after that I had to make a special speech that “no we can't jump into bed with her, we can't even and  Bobbi being in the middle of all of our hottest fantasies. After all, Bobbi is the young niece of Sara, our friend and neighbor. I have to admit, I was really having a hard time trying not to think of Bobbi, but what I didn't know is that Bobbi is attracted to older men and Bobbi was already really attracted to Johnny, and Johnny couldn't keep his mind or eyes off of Bobbi at all. Also what I didn't know is that the very next afternoon Bobbi went down to my husbands office, and I guess it probably didn't matter what she was wearing, she has every man she met along the way dribbling and drooling and gawking, well you get the picture. Johnny took Bobbi to the bar in his office building and apparently didn't even think about her age until the bar tender proofed young Bobbi, who was actually 23, actually young enough to be our daughter.

I don't know if Bobbi even had to try, Johnny opened up and told her everything. Everything about our open marriage, and the S&M, and the catfighting. I can just imagine how big and hard Johnny's cock must have grown when Bobbi told him that she's a tomboy and beat up all the girls in her high school. His cock must have started hurting from getting so hard when Bobbi told him that she just loves to dominate and humiliate other women, especially older women who think that they're tough.I have to guess that they went out for a really good steak and lobster dinner and were drinking, perhaps Champagne. I can just imagine that Bobbi didn't even have to suggest a hotel, and I can't guess exactly what happened that first night in the hotel, or the second night. I was jealous, and angry. This is different than the one nighters. This was different than picking up a mature woman, this was rocking the craddle with a girl young enough to be his daughter, our daughter. 

When I didn't hear from Johnny on day 3 I was really getting angry. I called Johnny's office and I found out he hadn't been at work for days, and that they hadn't heard from him at all. I made a few phone calls, although I didn't know what I would do if I found out where he is. I spoke to his best friend Steve who told me that I should go and find my husband because he is in love with a beautiful 23 year old woman and he has been taking her shopping and buying her clothing and jewelry and going out dancing till the wee hours of the night.

I decided to call Sara and see if she knows what is going on, and Sara apologized and told me that Bobbi and Johnny had stopped by earlier that afternoon, acting like two high school lovers and showing her all the clothing my husband had bought for her. I still didn't know where they were. Finally the following day Johnny shows up at our house. He's making believe nothing strange was going on, and for a while I didn't say anything, but then I started to get angry. I have quite an explosive temper and I had to try hard not to lose my temper. I finally got Johnny to tell me everything. He didn't even realize that just by the way we was talking I could tell he was infatuated with this girl and perhaps he even thought that he is in love with her. He went on to tell me how hot and sexy she is. Like if that was supposed to make me feel better. Then he told me that she's a tomboy and she has been in a lot of fights with other women, and that she thinks I'm really hot and she would like to fight me, loser sucks the winners pussy and gets his cock. Can you just imagine my husband is standing there telling me that no matter which one of us wins the fight, I would be the big winner because this girl is not only beautiful, but she's smoking hot in bed and if she gets me off half as much as she gets him off, It would change my fantasies forever. He went on and on telling me how she defines eroticism and she has the greatest tits on earth. I was infuriated and he couldn't believe that I didn't want to run out to play with them.

I became even angrier when he disappeared for several more nights in a row, and because he had started taking her out and bringing her around all of our friends. The woman were all telling me how I have lost Johnny, and all the women collaborated that Bobbi is nothing more than a pretty young whore and she deserves to have her face slapped. I on the other hand really thought she deserved a lot more than just having her face slapped, I was thinking more in lines of  knocking her into a bloody pulp and then making her suck my cxnt, teach this young slut how to be a lady. I couldn't believe, no understand how I can be so fuckin infuriated at the little bitch, yet be so turned on by her, and want to have her make love to my now soaking wet pussy. This continued until one of my girlfriends told me that she heard that Bobbi and Johnny were going to be at the health club on Saturday, because Saturday is co-ed visitors day, and after they spend a nice afternoon being massaged and rubbed and pampered at the spa, they were going to get dressed and go out to a beach party.

Part-2
I spend the whole day getting ready to go confront this young whore. I decided that I would try to reason with her and avoid a fight, she's such a young girl, but if she was going to be stupid, I was going to beat her up within an inch of her life and take my husband back. After all, I was a foxy boxer and I had so many fights in high school, and I won most of them. In the mid afternoon I took a shower and put on my black leather micro mini skirt, sexy white button dress blouse, black fishnet stockings and 4' high heels. Then I did my hair and my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and no matter how hot this young slut looks, I look hotter.

I drive down to the spa and I walk right into the locker room and I start looking around until I see Johnny sitting on a bench, and Bobbi is next to him in front of the mirror doing her hair and fixing her makeup. She has on that pink midriff t-shirt with half of her tits hanging out the bottom, and a pair of  greenish brown shorts. I felt good because I definitely look hotter, better than this young slut. I am definitely trying to stay calm and to hold my extremely explosive temper in check as I watch Bobbi excuse herself to go to the bathroom. Just as Bobbi walks off, I walk over and I sit down  practically right on Johnny's lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. I start telling Johnny just how angry I am and that if his young little whore is going to start fuckin trouble, I was going to beat the shit out of her and give Johnny the fantasy of a lifetime. I mean Johnny knows how tough I really am. It's time for you to just dump this stupid little whore. She is young enough to be our daughter and she deserves to be taken over my knee and get the spanking of her life. I don't care if she's young, she needs to learn to respect the institution of marriage.” I’m so busy seducing Johnny and talking that neither of us notice that Bobbi had walked up right behind us. I have no idea just how much of the conversation this young slut heard me say, but Bobbi is angry and she walks right around to face me and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “what was that  Irene.” I'm really pissed off and I scream, “You're going to stay away from my him, stay far away from my husband you young little slut, you fuckin little whore, do you understand me.”  Bobbi gets this nasty little smile across her face as she screams, “You're husband doesn't want you any more Irene you stupid old cow, he wants a young, sexy, beautiful woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded locker room has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two of us screaming at each other. I'm trying really hard to hold my temper, but I'm really pissed off and I say, “You're going to stay far away from my husband you whore, or I''ll blacken your eyes and break your fuckin nose and punch all of your teeth right out of your head, and I'll teach you to respect the institution of marriage. I'll be your Mistress and I'll teach you obedience and respect. You need someone to adjust your attitude you fuckin young little whore.”. 

Bobbi still has her hands on her hips and she laughs viciously as she says, “You stupid old cow. You don't know just how long I've been waiting for this chance to knock the shit out of you and make you my slave. I'll show you just which one of us is going to be the Mistress and which one will be the fuckin slave.” I can't hold it back any more. I'm just standing there, my face is getting redder and redder until I lose my temper and I take the open palm of my right hand and I slap Bobbi, “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack. Bobbi's head swings sideways and Bobbi has a bright red hand print across her left cheek. Bobbi puts her hand to her cheek as her head comes swinging back forward. I scream, “You better apologize to me you young little slut, or I'll smack the shit out of you, and I'll really teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget. You deserve to be taken right over my knee and spanked like a little girl.” By now a crowd has made a circle around us and they're cheering. Bobbi's face turns bright red and Bobbi loses her temper, and I'm not ready for her. She reaches forward and she grabs the top of my white dress blouse with her left hand and with her right fist she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” short jackhammer blows to my nose. Bobbi is crazy and she really knows how to fight and my head, it's swinging back and forth and back and forth under Bobbi's hard punches. Bobbi just keeps on “bang, bang, bang,  bang,” smashing her fist into my nose until there's blood rolling down my face from the cut on the bridge of my nose, and blood is rolling from my nose.

Bobbi stops hitting me and she grabs my white blouse with her right hand too, and she holds me up right in front of herself, screaming right in my shocked face.” I'm going to knock the shit out of you cow, over and over again and you're not going to be able to do a fuckin thing to stop me, and then after I beat you up you pathetic old cow, I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to lick me and suck me and worship me just like the real woman that I am. You're going to treat me like a special wman like me deserves to be treated.  Your husband and  I will keep you on a our maid, you're going to cook for us and clean for us and serve us like a fuckin slave, and then every night before Johnny and I go to sleep, I will allow you to lick and suck his hot cum right out of my cum filled cxnt because that will be the closest you're ever going to get to your husbands cock again cow, I am the real woman that you're husband has been waiting for his whole life.”

I do not say a word. I'm so fuckin startled. Bobbi shoves me back hard. Buttons go flying in every direction as Bobbi rips my white dress blouse right off of my body and I just go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. I'm just standing there in front of everyone in my sexy white bra. Bobbi is laughing, everyone seems to be laughing as Bobbi holds her fists up like a man screaming, “Come on you fuckin old cow, put your fists up and fight me. I thought you were so fuckin tough, why don't you put your fists up and fight me so that I can really punch you silly.” The whole crowd is laughing and they're cheering. I'm so fuckin embarrassed getting beat up and humiliated like this by this girl that's young enough to be my daughter. I'm not about to let this young whore beat me up and I can feel my blood rushing to my face as I lose my temper again and I grab Bobbi by her fuckin hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth like an enraged lunatic. I'm ripping chunks of hair out of Bobbi's head, and Bobbi is screaming, “MY HAIR LET GO, YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I'm swinging this bitch around in circles by her hair, until I let go of her hair and Bobbi just goes stumbling backwards, “bang,” right into the metal lockers. You can hear a loud “bang” as I bounce this young slut's head off of the metal. I grab this whore's pink blouse and I rip it right off of her body. The crowd explodes into cheering and screaming and whistling because Bobbi has on no bra, and her big, spectacular breasts just come bouncing out of her blouse in front of everyone. My eyes almost bugle out of my head and my pussy becomes instantly moist at the sight of this young slut's big, sexy tits.

That was just enough time for Bobbi to lunge at me and grab my bra, and she pulls it forward and when she lets go of my bra, my bra slides right down and is hanging over my stomach. We lunge at each other, wrapping our arms around each other, we start trying to wrestle each other to the floor. My big breasts smash into her huge breasts, they are pressing together and slapping together and rubbing against each other. We're still struggling and we spin around and become off balance. We lose our fuckin balance and we fall right over onto the locker room floor. Bobbi and I start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the cement floor like a catfight, First I'm on top, then Bobbi, then me again. The crowd is going crazy. I let go of Bobbi's hair. but before I can do anything, Bobbi, who still has her hands wrapped through my hair, pulls me right off of her and now she gets on top of me. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the locker room floor. Bobbi is screaming, “I'm going to dildo your ass hole you old cow, and then I'll make you suck that rubber cock clean you bitch.” She's cracking my fuckin skull over and over again against the hard concrete, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars, but I'm crazy, and I'm still really enraged, and I'm not going to let this young whore beat the shit out of me, and I'm definitely not going to let her humiliate me. 

I raise my head up and I clamp my teeth down right onto Bobbi's huge right breast. Bobbi let's out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHHH,” as she leaps up off of me trying to get to her feet, but Bobbi trips over my legs and she falls over onto her ass on the cement. I can see bloody red teeth marks on Bobbi's big right tit and Bobbi is messaging her big tit crying out, “You bit my tit you whore, you fuckin bit my tit.” I'm soaked in my own sweat, and I”m starting to feel tired and dazed, and I'm breathing hard as I sit up, but Bobbi's big tit has blood rolling down it and she's rubbing her bloody tit. Slowly the two of us get up onto her feet. I'm a little wobbly on my legs, while Bobbi is still desperately trying to rub the pain out of her big aching tit. I hold my fists up like a man screaming, “I'm not finished with you yet whore.” I use a move I learn't from foxy boxing. I went after Bobbi with my left fist, but as Bobbi attempts to raise up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Bobbi's nose. Bobbi's head snaps back, but as her head comes back forward again, Bobbi puts her hand to her bloody nose and seeing her own blood, her face turns bright red and Bobbi starts screaming, “Look at this, you made me fuckin bleed.” she comes after me, and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into my nose again. Her punch smashes into my nose and you can hear the fuckin bone break “crack,” and the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent as blood starts gushing out of my nose, and I'm seeing black spots and I get scared as I put my hand to my nose, and I can feel the broken bone and the bloody gash across the bridge of my nose, and I cry out, “Alright, you win. Stop enough you win,” BUT

Bobbi is crazy and vicious and she is really getting off on giving Johnny a special show, and she's not going to fuckin stop.” She grabs my shoulders and she starts shaking me back and forth, screaming right in my shocked face, “How fuckin dare you. Who do you think you are telling me when you had enough. You started this Irene. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me right in front of your husband and all of your friends, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Irene. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to humiliate you in front of your husband and in front of all of your friends. I'm going to drain each and every last drop of your dignity right out of you Irene you stupid old cow. Now tell Johnny that you're my slave, tell my Johnny that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you stupid bitch, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.”

I'm really embarrassed and I really don't want to let this young slut make a fool of me like this in front of Johnny, and in front of all of my friends. Tears start to well up in my eyes, I've never been beat up or humiliated like this before and feebly I cry out, “no please stop, I'm begging you.”  Bobbi laughs screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough you fuckin pathetic old whore.” She balls her left fist up and she plows it “boom,” right into my stomach. 'OOOFFF,” she knocks some of the air out of me, and I 'm coughing and gasping for air. Bobbi grabs me by my hair and she pulls me over onto my hands and knees on the cement locker room floor, and I cry out, “NNNOOOOOO.” Bobbi is clearly winning at this point. This young whore, this slut that is young enough to be my daughter has knocked the shit out of me and I'm already humiliated, BUT Bobbi screams, 'You think this is over cow. I'm far from finished with you yet,” and that scares the shit out of me, and I start shaking in fear and crying even harder, crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO, YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.” Bobbi pulls my hair so that I'm staring up right in her face, and Bobbi is vicious and she laughs as she screams right in my scared face, “you're going to tell your husband that you're my fuckin slave. You're going to tell my Johnny that you're going to do whatever I tell you to  do, and you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you speak to me. Now say it.” I'm embarrassed and I'm shaking in fear, and I'm crying and crying, but I don't say a fuckin word.

Bobbi starts dragging me across the rough cement by my fuckin hair. She's wrenching me across the concrete and my knees are getting all scraped and bloody and my sexy fish net stockings are ripped and I'm screaming, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU, AAAHHH, AAAHHH PLEASE STOP,” Bobbi drags me right over to a bench and she lets go of my hair and she grabs my black leather skirt and she rips it right off of me. Now I'm in my sexy black panties and my ripped black fish net stockings and the crowd is screaming. Then she rips my panties off of me and I cry out, 'OH NO,” as the crowd starts screaming and screaming even louder.” Bobbi grabs my hair and she sits down on the bench, and as she does she pulls me right across her lap. She takes me over her knee like I'm the little girl, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek. Bobbi screams, “It's you who needs the spanking you pathetic old cow.” She's “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of both of  the cheeks on my ass, and first my ass turns pink and starts to get all puffy, and then it swells up and starts to turn black and blue. Bobbi is leaving huge bloody red welt marks on my ass, and blood is rolling from the cuts on my ass from Bobbi's hard spanking. I'm crying like a little girl, “boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo.” Bobbi screams, “say it cow, you better fuckin say it or I'll stand you up and I'll beat you up all over again.”

I'm really scared now. I don't want this crazy young bitch to beat me up any more and I'm crying like a little baby and desperately I start crying out, “Alright Bobbi, I'm your slave, and you are my Mistress. I am your slave Mistress, I am your fuckin slave Mistress.”  Bobbi has this vicious, cocky look on her face and this nasty creepy smile as I feel her put her left hand on my ass, my aching bloody ass. Then I feel something touching my anus, and I'm wondering what could be going on. Suddenly Bobbi shoves the middler finger of her left hand into my ass hole. My eyes almost bulge right out of my head as I let out this bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHHH,” and I jump up to my feet. Bobbi grabs my hair with her right hand as I start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Bobbi's finger, but I can't, and I'm desperately crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT,” as Bobbi starts taking me out, “She's marching me around the locker room like a puppet on her finger.” She's jerking me around in front of each and every person in the locker room, and she's laughing at me as she fucks me up my ass with her finger over and over again. She marches me all over the locker room until she drags me right in front of you Johnny, and she's laughing and screaming, “Look at her Johnny. Take a good look at this old cow. This is your tough wife Johnny. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. Say is cow, tell Johnny just how tough you thought you were and how beat up and humiliated you are after I beat you up.” I'm totally embarrassed. She's fucking me in front of my husband and my neighbors and the friends. She's fucking my ass hole with her finger right in front of everyone and I'm crying and crying, but I'm submissive to this crazy young slut and obediently I start crying out, “I thought I was tough Johnny. I thought I could beat Bobbi up, but I'm not so tough Johnny. Bobbi beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me Johnny.” I start crying even harder, I'm totally devastated that this young slut has made such a fool out of me in front of my husband, and in front of all of these people and I start crying out, “Johnny, Johnny please help me, Someone please help me,” but not one person moved a fuckin inch to help me, they all just stand there and watch as slowly, young little Bobbi starts to drain whatever dignity I have left in me, right out of me.”

She pulls her finger right out of my ass hole and she holds it right in front of my face, right in front of my mouth and she screams, “Now lick it clean whore.” I have no other choice. I'm scared, I don't want Bobbi to beat me up any more, and obediently I stick my tongue out and I start.  licking her finger clean. I'm licking her finger over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Then she pulls her hand away and Bobbi screams, “Lay down on your back cow.”I don't hesitate as I slowly lower myself down onto my back on the locker room floor. I can't see Bobbi as she goes into her pocketbook. Then as she turns around I can see she has a big double-ended dildo hanging halfway out of her wet, hot cxnt.  I look at Bobbi's big sexy tits bouncing and swinging. Bobbi has a beautiful face and she looks so fuckin hot and sexy and my pussy is already moist, but now I feel a tingling inside of my cxnt and I feel it start to heat up, and its getting wetter and wetter. Bobbi looks down and she see's my nipples are all hard and erect, and sweat is covering my body. I'm really turned on, but I didn't notice it until Bobbi starts laughing as she screams, 'You're enjoying this Irene, aren't you. Look at her Johnny, look at your tough cow wife, her nipples are all hard and erect, and she's all excited Johnny. I must turn her on almost as much as I turn you on. Tell Johnny how hot I am Irene, Tell Johnny how much you can't wait for me to fuck you with this dildo.” I can't help it. I am really hot for Bobbi. This beautiful, tough little tomboy Bobbi is in total control of me and I am submissive to this beautiful woman now. I want to kiss her, and love her and worship her. I'm so, so embarrassed and I'm laughing and crying and totally confused as I cry out, “Yes, yes Johnny, Bobbi is so, so hot, and I'm hot for Bobbi too. I am submissive to Bobbi now and Bobbi is in total control of me now Johnny. I want her to fuck me with the dildo Johnny. I want Bobbi to fuck me with that dildo Johnny.” 

I can hear the crowd laughing and cheering, but I don't really care. I'm totally turned on and excited as Bobbi lowers herself down right on top of me and she guides the available end of that rubber cock into my cxnt and suddenly, “AAAAUUUHHH,” I feel her plow that cock right into me. Sliding deep into my cxnt. She touches it and the big rubber cock starts dancing and growing and sliding into our cxnts. I'm instantly turned on, I have never seen a vibrating dildo like this before. Bobbi holds her big, sexy tits right over my face and I can feel my pussy flooding and I really have to fight the urge to kiss her nipples. What happens next really makes me want to cum. Bobbi takes her big, sexy tits and she starts slapping my face with them. She's slapping my face from side to side over and over again with her big, heavy sexy breasts. Then Bobbi lays her big, sexy tits down right on top of my tits and I can feel her big nipples swell up and get all hard, as her nipples rub against my nipples, and I can feel my nipples growing bigger and harder and bigger and harder right on my chest. Bobbi starts fucking me with that cock. It's twisting and turning itself deep inside of me, and she's fucking me with it like as if she is a man, and she sticks her tongue into my mouth . I am burning up. I have never been so hot as this beautiful, dominant, extremely sexy woman takes me over and  we starts kissing passionately.  We're making hot, passionate love and Bobbi is so beautiful, so sexy and so hot. I can feel little explosions start to erupt inside of me. Sweat is taking over my whole body and it's mixing with Bobbi's hot sweat as our bodies rub and slide together. Our breasts are sliding around and with the sweat, making love on their own. I don't think my nipples were ever as hard and erect and now our big, hardened nipples are slapping into each other and we are kissing like as if we are one. 

Bobbi fucks me into orgasm. First I feel those explosions deep inside of me getting harder and harder, and then I feel them start to shoot spasm after spasm into my cxnt and right out. I am blowing boiling hot air out of my soaking wet pussy, and my hot, hot juices are sputtering out of my pussy. That big, hard erect cock is plunging in and out and in and out and all of a sudden I feel the volcano erupt. It's “OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH,” erupting, exploding over and over again. I've never cum like this before. It felt like the cum was traveling from every last part of my body, joining together and making its way toward my soaking wet pussy, and then “”bam, bam, bam,” I'm shooting spasm after spasm of cum until I'm spent. I'm just lying there on the ground breathing hard. 

Bobbi gets up off of me and the vibrating dildo is standing straight up in the air, and my end is still inside my soaking wet pussy, and it's making me “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH,” still have trembler after trembler. Bobbi has Johnny's jeans off of him, and his big, hard erect cock is sticking straight up in the air. I don't remember ever seeing Johnny's cock this big, this hard, this erect before. Bobbi sits down on top of Johnny, slowly lowering her juice drenched, soaking wet pussy right onto Johnny's hard cock. She starts bouncing up and down and up and down on Johnny;s cock and I'm so fuckin turned on watching Bobbi's big, sexy tits bouncing up and down and up and down. Johnny starts exploding, at first he's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and then he's “OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE,” exploding harder than I have ever seen him explode before. Johnny is screaming like a wounded animal :OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE,” over and over again and having wild convulsions one after another after another. He explodes over and over again until he fills up Bobbi's cxnt up with his hot cum, and Bobbi jumps off of him and she jumps right on top of me and she sits her cxnt down right on my face screaming, “Lick it out you old whore. Lick your husbands cum right out of me you stupid old cow, because this is the closest you're ever going to get to my Johnny's cock again. I'm licking her and kissing her and worshiping Bobbi's sweet cum filled cxnt as I'm holding her big, sexy tits, one in each hand. I no longer care about being humiliated, I no longer care what anyone thinks or if they are laughing at me. As soon as Bobbi raises up and takes her sweet, hot cxnt off of my face I start begging her, please let me lick my husbands cum out of you forever Mistress. I'll be your slave, I'll treat you like the beautiful queen that you are Mistress. I'll make love to you and worship your sweet, sweet pussy whenever you allow me to Mistress.

Johnny and Bobbi allowed me to go home with them and I have been their maid and servant ever since, and I can't wait for the night time right before they go to sleep when Bobbi allows me to lick her cum filled cxnt clean. The very cxnt that Johnny shoots his hot cum into...... 

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 09:00:59 PM »
SCORCHING   >:(
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.