News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Sponsorship - JEMMA vs JESS - 5/14/2015

• 85 Replies

Mandarin

Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - JEMMA vs JESS - 5/14/2015
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2015, 09:38:25 PM »
anyone got the link to download this fight?

It will be available tomorrow and I am sure Suitefights will post a link here

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2015, 07:16:02 AM »

Mandarin

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2015, 02:13:30 PM »
I finally got to watch the catfight with Jemma and jess!!   It is amazing!  These two really went at it hard and neither wanted to lose!  FANTASTIC SUITEFIGHTS!! 

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »
  Well I bought it. Was like his 1st ones that were done few yrs ago. Ladies looked hot, put on a good show.  My taste, id of rather seen the winner punish the losing 1 during each fall.  Would I buy from the site again ?  Darn tootin I would.  Was well worth it.
jjb

Offline leanne_bitch

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2015, 06:15:38 PM »
whats the tit grabbing like?

Mandarin

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2015, 08:13:51 PM »
whats the tit grabbing like?

very good

Offline mustangduke

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2015, 08:39:41 PM »
Has anyone had a issue purchasing this? I tried and got a error message on 2 different cards..

Mandarin

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2015, 08:43:39 PM »
Has anyone had a issue purchasing this? I tried and got a error message on 2 different cards..

I had no problem at all

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2015, 10:59:53 PM »
  Worked for me
jjb

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2015, 05:21:03 AM »
Both ladies gave it all to win this fight.....and as a huge fan of boob attacks......this fight resets the bar.....both girls held   nothing back.......one detail item.......for this fight.....the submissions seemed to have come as a result  of some very serious wedgies.......for that reason.....one would recommend  to my lady should I ever be so lucky to find her engaged in such a brawl.....would be to select a g-string  that would tear away easily......the material being pulled up into her sweet crease was clearly the reason for submissions.......I would seek to ensure that would not happen......case in point was Jesse's first submission came as a result of her g-string  tearing away while Jemmas  puss took a real pounding from her intact g-string  forcing her to submit.......great  fight girls......it Jesse ever makes it out to San Diego.......I'd be pleased to show her the town........she is definitely  my type...... ;)

Offline shgalac

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »
I see that it had wedgies .... just to top all of that great stuff... were there also full direct crotch attacks ?   the kind of the iconic ecnwc crotch grabs?

;)

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2015, 11:30:02 PM »
Just bought it and it's worth every cent. Great real fight with 2 great and sexy girls. WELL DONE SUITEFIGHTS!
Hope next fight will be in stockings/lingerie etc.  ;D ;)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2015, 12:36:22 AM »
I see that it had wedgies .... just to top all of that great stuff... were there also full direct crotch attacks ?   the kind of the iconic ecnwc crotch grabs?

;)
From my view.....the wedgies both ladies employed were hands down the most intense and vicious wedgies I have ever witnessed........it seemed the girls figured out early in the fight that the way to a submission was through a well applied wedgie......so that is what they did.......one could see that the girls could get a good grip on the g-string material and really apply force......the problem with trying to get a good hand hold on an opponents puss is that it is tough to maintain a good grip......sweaty flesh and all......but getting leverage on those g strings really brought the hurt......far more than a good grab I'd guess.......anyway.....just observing tactics in this match......I think if both fighters had worn g strings that would tear away......the submission side of this fight would have been much more interesting  because getting the submission would have been much tougher.......

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2015, 12:50:41 AM »
   My only wish about it,  The winner didn't make the loser suffer any.  BUT he does well, and I hope he is here to stay
jjb

Offline Mike in the Suburbs

• I love catfights!
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2015, 02:13:31 AM »
My only gripe would be that the wedgie seems to be the primary offensive weapon employed by both. At the onset, both would latch on to the other's panties and it became a matter of who could take it longer. But in a fight between unskilled combatants, it's all about whatever works.

All in all, it was a good fight. I just wish there was a little more variation in the action.