News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

midnight fight tales

• 192 Replies

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
Re: midnight fight tales
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2016, 07:10:11 AM »
So things are braking down. Not that it was not expected, but I was more hoping to watch Lexi get her ass whipped, but that was not going to happen thanks to Erin being a total bitch and protocol. As I look around, and try to get a grasp on what was going on. I feel a blast in my belly and fall to a knee, and my head snaps to look at Erin...

"You don't know when to quit do you bitch?"

That's when I see that glint in her eyes and see that she wants to fight, and I smirk and let my left hand cover my belly as my left throws a wild punch at her chest. She wants to play we'll play then...

Like, far from backing off this feisty V.P. (unofficial) fires back with a wild left aimed full square at my chest...well course i'm not just gonna lie there and take whatever she feels like throwing my way without replying in kind, so as this fist comes whistling towards me i make a grab for your wrist and then i throw my legs up towards your head looking to cross them around your left arm and head and extend your arm fully out, threatening to hyper extend your elbow..."bitch, i never quit...but you need to"

You know who I blame for this? Ronda Rousey why? Since her every bitch in the world wants to try to brake an arm. I know this when I feel her legs come up around my arm. I bring my right hand up, and try to rake her face to cut this shit off before it starts as I rakr my right hand down from her hairlone to her chin..

"Let go bitch!"
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2016, 01:24:29 PM »
You know who I blame for this? Ronda Rousey why? Since her every bitch in the world wants to try to brake an arm. I know this when I feel her legs come up around my arm. I bring my right hand up, and try to rake her face to cut this shit off before it starts as I rakr my right hand down from her hairlone to her chin..

"Let go bitch!"

Rousey? That loser...i don't copy Rousey cos i never lose...i WIN or i LEARN...lose isn't a word i entertain...make sense?

I take hold of Janes wrist and lean back trying to extend the arm while wrapping my legs up around it. She is quick to cut this attempt at a win right off as she digs her nails into my face and nastily rakes my flesh...with undue haste i let go of the arm and wrist...scream in pain and roll around on the floor like i'm trying to put out a fire while holding my face in both hands...this bitch tried to blind me, she's nuts...crazy lady...getting to my feet, tram lines and blood on my face, there goes any chance i had of being the poster girl for *Pretty Faces R Us* i start to shake in anger...in fear. I throw myself at her, arms whirling, fists randomly trying to hit her anywhere they can, my right knee traveling up as it looks to slam into her crotch.....

So the plus side is my arm is free. The downside I think I might of pissed her off more. Now in my defense the bitch did try to brake my arm. Still she is a bit pissed. So once my arm is free I take a moment to get to my feet and then rotate my arm. If felt okay. I then turned to take a lok at the party and felt it was starting to brake down. Although not as fast as I expected. That's when I turned to see a pissed, crazed Erin going full "Hulk"

"Ohhh fuck me"

Here she comes....
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2016, 04:10:59 PM »
I walk over to see what all the commotion is, and I'm shocked...yes, shocked!...to see a full-on brawl going on.  I can't even figure out how many girls are involved here.  I try counting the legs and dividing by two, but I come up with an odd number so either this fight has really gone postal or my math is off.  I try counting heads but they're moving too fast.  Eventually I give up and just stand in the corner to watch.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:14:20 PM by lulu fights »

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2016, 07:44:22 PM »
Feeling anger wash over me as my knee throbs, I look up at her from my knees..."you heard me right, you are a crazy little bitch, I didn't do anything, lexi pushed me into you and you take my knee out, what is wrong with you, Heidi should have kicked you out nevermind you leaving, but you will pay bitch, you will pay"...my mouth writing checks I am not sure my body can cash but so angry I just let fly without thinking...then begin to work back up to my feet slowly to see how my knee responds...

She did NOT just bring Heidi into this!!! Thinking to myself, I watch you trying to pull yourself to your feet as I run and hurl my little body at yours. My hands immediately reaching into your hair as I raise my knee in an attempt to smash it into your stomach trying to knock the wind out of you, hoping to send you down onto your back. "You bitch, I'll show you EXACTLY why I left the silks, it's because I was sick of being a soft little pushover JUST LIKE YOU!!!"
Just as I get to my feet, still slightly bent over I feel her nasty little fingers curl up in my hair...hearing her scream like a crazy woman, something about being a 'soft little pushover' as her knee sinks deep into my tummy and I feel the air quickly rush out of my lungs as I gasp and feel my knees buckle and my hands grab my tummy as I feel May yank my head back by my hair and then let go, leaving me to stumble back a few steps before I land on my cute little thonged ass...looking up at her from the grass I hold up on hand as if to say 'hey wait a moment' ...as I try to catch my breath...
Burying my knee into you, I'm quite surprised when you stay on your feet rather than fall to your knees. Hmmm maybe this silk girl as a little steel to her as well, you stagger backwards away from me onto the lawn and fall backwards onto your ass. Oh you are mine now, Lisa, I think to myself. Following you onto the lawn as you try to beg towards me with your hands,

"Oh what's wrong, Lisa, do you want a time out? Do you see ropes and a ring, a referee? This is a street fight, bitch, no mercy..." As I bring my knee up almost to my chest and attempt to stamp my heel down into your face.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2016, 09:36:31 PM »
I hope Rylie has had  enough ,but I should have known better
her eyes flashes anger,,she  shoots out the palm of her hand
I try to dodge,but it catches me under my chin poping my head back
ummm I grunt.staggered a bit,,,then I feel the sting of her nails raking across my chest.

I notice lulu standing at the edge of the lawn

a few minutes drift by as I  settle down a bit

I hear ryle's taunt asking if i'm ready to give

not hardly  steping forwards aiming a left chop at her chest  yt rylie
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2016, 01:18:13 AM »
So the plus side is my arm is free. The downside I think I might of pissed her off more. Now in my defense the bitch did try to brake my arm. Still she is a bit pissed. So once my arm is free I take a moment to get to my feet and then rotate my arm. If felt okay. I then turned to take a lok at the party and felt it was starting to brake down. Although not as fast as I expected. That's when I turned to see a pissed, crazed Erin going full "Hulk"

"Ohhh fuck me"

Here she comes....

I only turn green after a very hot curry, then red and on occasion orange, bit like a traffic light...so like yeah, i'm pissed, you'd be pissed if someone raked your face and then turned her back like ya already done with. So i come at ya in a rage, steam metorphorically coming out of my ears...with a right to your ribs and a left at your right tit followed by a swiftly rising knee targeting your barely hidden crotch, nothing is going to keep me off you except maybe a glass of chilled Chablis and now it's my turn to turn my back on you as i survey the carnage that is going on all around us...seriously, these Tramps are total nut jobs, but boy oh boy, they can fight!!

Well lesson learned I think. I mean I managed to take a shot to the ribs then a shot to my breasts and that is when something snapped of in my head. Not in a good way. More of an alarm bell as I slumped over and let myself fall to a knee so when the bitch brought her knee up I was able to block it from hitting me under the chin given the face that I was no longer standing. With the blow blocked and her trying to drop her knee back. I waited for a heartbeat, and then lunged for her ribs to hit a spear to take her down to her back, and try to get into this fight...

"I have a feeling you don't like me or are upset Erin? Why might that be?"

I finished my statement with my shoulder into her middle, and smiled brightly at her. Yeah I am a cocky bitch, but the fact is I need to get in her head and get this into MY kinda fight... 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2016, 02:10:53 AM »
I swing a chop at her  chest,i had forgotten that Rylie  is not some slow  lumbering sloth,she is quicker than she looks like she  should be
blocking my chop.

hen catching a kick,well I manage to bring my arms up
blocking the kick a bit,still it stings,and I stumble backwards

I hear her mouth off about,how I don't know when to quit

ohh I know when to quit,usually after I get sme satisfaction
or tear out some bitche's hair what ever happens first

from my past fights with Rylie  ,,,I know this is like the david goliath,fight

well I still have some surprises for miss.giant

I catch my breath,,,,ok Iv'e had enough

when she turns to watch the other fights I lower my shoulder driving my shoulder for her ribs   yt rylie

the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2016, 07:56:08 PM »
Hearing this crazy bitch mock me only angers me more....my eyes widen as I see you raise you leg then suddenly see your foot heading for my face... I throw my body back flat onto the grass and roll, just avoiding what could have been an ugly and quick end to this little get together for me...."what is wrong with you".. I shout as I roll away and quickly try to get to me feet..."you need serious help with your anger issues bitch"....

I try to smash my bare foot down into your face in an attempt to knock you out, but you roll out of the way and my foot lands with a soft thud into the ground. The impact of the missed stomp jars my knee and ankle, and I limp away for a moment trying to straighten out my leg and keeping my weight on my left leg "Uggghhh... you bitch..." I groan as I try to shake loose my injury. I turn back towards you as I regroup and begin to limp over towards you, not done with you yet.

I realise the injury to my leg is worse than I thought and make a swift exit to go home and rest myself.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:37:20 PM by Thai Doll »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2016, 10:21:02 PM »
I lunge  at Rylie  but she seems ready,crouched  feel her arms wrap around me

but then she screams out  I slam into Rylie  forcing her backwards

straight into jane and erin....

al four go down in a heap

cussing and swearing

I quickly roll off the pile and stagger to my feet

adjusting my bikini

now let that be a lesson for all of you I begin

only to be  cut off  as they all begin to stir  and  move to their feet

glance around seeing May hobble away

to bad...she needed another butt kicking
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2016, 11:07:13 PM »
I lunge  at Rylie  but she seems ready,crouched  feel her arms wrap around me

but then she screams out  I slam into Rylie  forcing her backwards

straight into jane and erin....

al four go down in a heap

cussing and swearing

I quickly roll off the pile and stagger to my feet

adjusting my bikini

now let that be a lesson for all of you I begin

only to be  cut off  as they all begin to stir  and  move to their feet

glance around seeing May hobble away

to bad...she needed another butt kicking

Thanks for that Lexi you dumb bitch. That was what crossed my mind as I had just managed to gain some control over the bitch. As I was knocked off Erin thanks to Rylie's big ass being shoved into me. So once I rolled her off my head, and blinked hard a couple times, and then sat up as I serveyed the "carange" to see Lexi's standing there looking at the three of us.

"I am really torn at the moment lexi between whipping your ass, or Erin's ass. I mean I was in the middle of doing it when you dumpp-"

Yeah I really did not get to finish that thought I mean between ducking a head kick from the bitch that started this mess and a right hand connecting from Erin that sent me falling backwards. The ringing in my head now more of a buzz so thats a plus right? Right....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2016, 02:21:36 AM »
I notice the silly bitch jane.traped for a momentunder Rylie's fat ass
and just smirk   .

i'm kind of torn about who to  attack

jane?  the mouthey tramp has been asking for a butt kicking of late

Rylie?...she did start with me,and does need a lesson on what happens when tramps,,,,try messing with me

erin?  she ,wait  where did she go.

lisa....the silk girl   ,silk girls  are  so fun to ruin

lulu.....I notice her  at  the table looks like making herself a ham and cheese sandwich.....hey!  make me one while your over there ::)

I start backing up adjusting my bikini,when I back  into some one
turning and coming  nose to nose  with erin...

or I might finish  what jane could'ent finish
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2016, 06:13:07 AM »
i back into erin......a  silence  as we just exchange glares.

I can hear jane and Rylie behind us   huff,and puffing

wrestling around trying to get to their feet

I start to say excuse for for erin,since  she can't find the words

then,she picks up the ice bucket dumping it over my head

i'm splattered with the cold water

at first,i'm shocked..my mouth drops open

I can hear lisa giggle  as she walks away towards lulu

and the refreshment table

hearing erin's smart ass comment,i have to admit it does feel pretty good on such a warm day.

I wipe the water from my face,,notice  some ice still on the grass

I stoop,and scoop a handful in my left hand,then use my right hand to pull erin's top out then smear the melting ice betwee her cleavage

thought you looked to hot to honey,hope that helps
giving you a smirk yt erin
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2016, 02:38:39 PM »
I smile at the surprised look on erins face.after droping the melting ice between her cleavage.or was that pleasure?   either way I am finding out erin is is every bit a tramp

I turn my head to look back at jane  and Rylie,,,as they get to their feet
bumping and pushing start walking towads us

turning back to erin,she has wiggled out of her bra
before I can do anything,she wraps her arms around my head pulling my face into her tits.
then feeling her legs work around my waiste
ungh ummph I gasp trying to pull away

we stagger bckards falling over lisa  knocked over lounge chair yt erin
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2016, 03:34:13 PM »
we fall to the soft grass and tussle a bit as I try and free myself from erin's breast.something I really don't find all that objectionable.

erin wiggles free...catching my top pulling working it off over me
I fall back on my ass...my face flushed watching as she twirls my top around like it is some prize she won at a county fair.

I cross my arms trying to cover up my face flushing a bit at her taunts
I pop to my feet lunging into her  give that back I hiss grabing for my
 top we start to spin around in a tug-of war for my top yterin
the prez tramp

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2016, 04:13:57 PM »
we fall to the soft grass and tussle a bit as I try and free myself from erin's breast.something I really don't find all that objectionable.

erin wiggles free...catching my top pulling working it off over me
I fall back on my ass...my face flushed watching as she twirls my top around like it is some prize she won at a county fair.

I cross my arms trying to cover up my face flushing a bit at her taunts
I pop to my feet lunging into her  give that back I hiss grabing for my
 top we start to spin around in a tug-of war for my top yterin

OH this is priceless to watch....*giggles*....they are going to beat each other into submission for my view pleasure...and with lexi's top now off as well, it certainly is a pleasure...

Lexi with her top off?

Like that's news?

Its called..."advertising"...

Its what made this country great...ask Donald Trump...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:16:13 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"