News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

midnight fight tales

• 192 Replies

Offline Amber H

• God Member
Re: midnight fight tales
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
Finally!...I watch the sign "WELCOME TO MEADOWBROOKE" leave my field of vision and after a few more lefts and rights down the quiet streets I pull into my driveway with a deep long breath of relief. Finally home after a long but wonderful surfing excursion to Australia and South Africa " OMG I can't wait to feel my bed under my tired body. Taking my bag from the back seat I take my long strides up my steps but I hear a sudden scream of anger and loud cackling and shouts from the house next door.....shaking my head as I remember not long before I left that bitchy newgirl who I had words with that dumbass prez of ours about her making such a new tramp a "vp". I see the flier stuck to my front door with duct tape that as I impatiently tear from my door rips a layer of paint from it " Dammit that was just painted before I left. Reading the flier I slide my cute white shorts down my long tanned legs and lay them on my bags and pull my Tank over my head revealing my yellow bikini that I conveniently had on (hey saving time here ffs). With the flier in hand and anger for what it did to my beautiful door I stomp thru the soft grass and storm into Jane's back yard ready to stuff it in her mouth when I see Lexi with her almost perfect tits bouncing and swinging as she struggles with some scrawny blonde who's own chest is barely staying hidden as her body pulls and twists stretching what seems to be Lexi's top and a small group with red faces and scratched flesh standing all of there chests rising and falling almost in unisen gasping in huge breaths.
Seeing the familiar face of my old friend Riley makes a smile cross my face but seeing that bitch Jane there wipes it clean "hey you dumbass bitch you owe me a new paint job on my front door!" storming toward Jane with the flier extended out in my fist with a chunk of my red paint hangin from the tape!
(Hah....long winded but I been away for awhile give me a break!)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2016, 01:18:42 AM »
let go  I hiss at erin again.we spin around each pulling at my top  in a tug of war
I catch her gaze on my bouncing tits,and I get what's on her mind

i give a hard pull bringing her stumbling into me..our breast hit and smash togeather
again something i don't think is so objectionable,

but then my attention is to another girl walking with purpose through the backyard
making a beeline for jane

o.m.g  it's amber..last time i heard anything about her,she fell off her surf board
taking a conk on the head an suffered some amenesia

obviously she is fine now...looks as  sexy as ever

my attention diverted gives erin the chane to start spinning me around
then lets go...losing my balance i stagger backwards into amber
and careening into Rylie

sending all 3 of us srpawing into a table onto the grass

minutes tick by..the sounds of giggling from jane,amber,lulu,and lisa

ummmm owwww i groan turning my head seeing ambers  tall boney frame..

i mumble out   welcome back amber,not realizing how silly that may have souned at this moment. yt next?
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2016, 01:43:44 AM »
let go  I hiss at erin again.we spin around each pulling at my top  in a tug of war

i give a hard pull bringing her stumbling into me..our breast hit and smash togeather

but then my attention is to another girl walking with purpose through the backyard

o.m.g  it's amber..last time i heard anything about her,she fell off her surf board

and careening into Rylie

i mumble out   welcome back amber,not realizing how silly that may have souned at this moment. yt next?
Seeing Riley's reaction slows my stride just as I was bout to shove the flier in Janes mouth but I have to greet my old friend so I hold my anger for the moment and open my arms anticipating the feel of Rylie pressing against me tangled in each other's arms..."Riley love so ....."  suddenly I feel a thud and feel the Lexi's full firm breasts slamming into my back her arms wrapping me and her bolt like nipples sliding over my skin as I slam into Riley her breasts pancaking into my own sending a ache into my chest....trying to grasp hold of the usually sturdy Riley I feel her give and all three of us crash into the flimsy table and as we fall to the grass in a heap I feel the drinks pour over my skin!..."What the hell as I inspect what just happen and I turn my body under who I now see is Lexi I feel her tits sliding  over my belly as she tries to to get herself up.....shaking my head as things seem to not have change much in the life of the Tramps " well hell good to see you to I guess but I had hoped you may of gotten control of things a bit by now....pfffff....who am I kiddin".....laying covered in drinks as I wait for Lexi to get up, not minding the view one bit as we may of had our differences in the past but she does sizzle I have to say. Sliding my hands over my belly and breasts trying to wipe off the liquid ..."Dammit really!...Mai Ti's over my new yellow bikini!" Someone is going to pay for it!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2016, 02:13:03 AM »

and careening into Rylie

Seeing Riley's reaction slows my stride just as I was bout to shove the flier in Janes mouth but I have to greet my old friend so I hold my anger for the moment and open my arms anticipating the feel of Rylie pressing against me tangled in each other's arms..."Riley love so ....."  suddenly I feel a thud and feel the Lexi's full firm breasts slamming into my back her arms wrapping me and her bolt like nipples sliding over my skin as I slam into Riley her breasts pancaking into my own sending a ache into my chest....trying to grasp hold of the usually sturdy Riley I feel her give and all three of us crash into the flimsy table and as we fall to the grass in a heap I feel the drinks pour over my skin!..."What the hell as I inspect what just happen and I turn my body under who I now see is Lexi I feel her tits sliding  over my belly as she tries to to get herself up.....shaking my head as things seem to not have change much in the life of the Tramps " well hell good to see you to I guess but I had hoped you may of gotten control of things a bit by now....pfffff....who am I kiddin".....laying covered in drinks as I wait for Lexi to get up, not minding the view one bit as we may of had our differences in the past but she does sizzle I have to say. Sliding my hands over my belly and breasts trying to wipe off the liquid ..."Dammit really!...Mai Ti's over my new yellow bikini!" Someone is going to pay for it!

It's okay...yellow isn't really your color anyway...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2016, 02:51:37 AM »
Oh plzzz you think banana and grenadine tie die is better! :-\

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »
trying to work and push myself up off the tangled pile that is  amber and Rylie
when umm I get shove back down  by that bitch  jane...ohhh she is asking for it

just wait  I huff again tryn to roll up  when    "iiiiiiii' I yelp feeling  cool water splattering all over me

amber and Rylie lso yelpingin surprise    the cool water  washing the sticky drinks and foods off us

I can hear giggling and laughing  its  erin   and jane!  along with lisa

ohh they are going to get it!

finally rolling to my knees water rolling down my body
I see erin moving side to side using the hose on everyone
even jane now as they giggle

I lunge myself at erin legs trying to tackle her to the grass
the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2016, 10:49:05 PM »
All of a sudden i remember i have a dentist appointment..or it could have been a doctors appointment...

Was it to see about your split personality disorder??

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2016, 05:27:55 AM »
what's this  erin's sister coming to her rescue? ???
the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »
Since the profile is gone,  may I inquire about removing the name from the Tramps roster?  And fumigating her room?
I'd be interested in renting it as a second home if available :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2016, 05:17:20 PM »
e profile is gone? I hav'ent had time to check.  anyway  erinlee will be removed from the tramp roster...May....as a resident of meadowbrooke  your welcome to post  anytime :) vs  anyone willing to tangle with you.with.clique or non clique members.

I will only add that this is the danger of trying to incorporate so many girls into a story fight
disinterest happens  {jane must have ran back inside her house]  and sadly sometimes  hurt or bad feelings.} 

perhaps in the future  these fights should be limited in scope to just one on one fights  or maybe tagteams].

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:21:50 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2016, 05:24:35 PM »
to rewind as Rylie says... :)

I slowly get to my feet and stumble and slip falling over the  over turned lounger
I hear Rylie say/"everyone get lexi"   what?,wait ...no.....

then aieeeeee.feeling the water splashing  over me from the hose pipe
hearing  Rylie,and amber laughing  grrrr.
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »
to rewind as Rylie says... :)

I slowly get to my feet and stumble and slip falling over the  over turned lounger
I hear Rylie say/"everyone get lexi"   what?,wait ...no.....

then aieeeeee.feeling the water splashing  over me from the hose pipe
hearing  Rylie,and amber laughing  grrrr.

I laugh as the cold water sprays Lexi and Amber and Jane.  Looking around I see Lisa tryin to scamper off again and turn the spray on her as well..  There's something red at my feet,  and as I look downwards,  I see it's Lexi's somewhat abused of late top.  I pick it up and try to spray it off, removing at least 3 layers of mud and grass.  Tossing the hose aside,  I turn to Lexi and in a gesture of decency and goodness,  Yell Hey Lexi,,!   Catch!  tossing it to her.   Hoping it is still usable.  yt Lexi, Amber, Lisa, Lulu and Jane
Not even believing what has transpired in the few short minutes since I arrived home wanting only to fined my soft comfy bed after the long trip. Now I stand here soaked with cold water in a tiny yellow ....ohhhhh ....scratch that ....tie die yellow and red grenadine bikini thanks to our clumsy ass Prez plowing me into the drink table!
Seeing Riley toss Lexi her top "What the heck you do that for!...She deserves to be topless and bottomless and whateverless! Look what she did to my bikini! ....I slip and slide my feet across the pools of water soaking the grass and as Lexi catches her top from Riley I grip hold of a loose string wrapping it around my hand and shove my open palms into Lexi's impressive chest feeling my fingers sinking into her flesh I decide to curl them a bit letting my nails scrap across her skin as she begins to stumble back....Mean I know but I am in one bad mood!...yt Lexi or Riley or whoever cares to step in.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:47:57 PM by Amberhurtsu »

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2016, 10:22:00 PM »
Having recovered from my earlier ankle injury I stop by to see how the 'party' is going. And it's total chaos! Rylie, Amber and Lexi are all soaking wet and is... Lexi topless?? Jane seems to be nowhere in sight, and neither is Lisa. I see Erin being taken away by the local mental hospital, screaming out that we're all figments of her imagination and she is the ghost of Janet Jackson... huh.

Back to the fight I stride over towards the three amazons currently involved in a battle on the grass, "Looks like you girls got the wet t-shirt contest started, except Lexi seems to have forgot her t-shirt!!" Laughing at Lexi as she takes a gentle clawing from Amber. That's before my attention is quickly taken by the blonde giant, Rylie. Standing looking way up at her as she towers over me, planting my hands on my hips.

"You want some of this huh, blondie??"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2016, 06:57:40 AM »
being soaked by the hose..i stumble backwards almost falling again
again Rylie surprises me ...I notice she has my top  using the hose to clean it off,and tosses it at me...

I catch it and start to slip my top back on when I feel someone pulling at it
looking up...its amber !!!!...what is the matter with these tramps attacking me

don't they realize   who I am?

let go I have to huff  again in another tug of war over my top

then my chest roars I n pain when the lanky surfer girl
uses hr claw to twist and squeeze my bare  breast

owwwwi howl letting go myself steping back

I notice May back in the picture as she is circling around us all
turni ng my attention back to amber

she has a smug,pleased look on her face
thoughly aggrevated I lash out swinging a right slap across ambers face  .
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2016, 07:38:42 AM »
"Lexi look at what you did to my top! It looks like it spent time in a recycle been on New Years day!" Yanking on the stings of your top and cant help but have a satisfied look on my face as I watch fine lines of raised red flesh forming over the dark bronzed skin  of your breast.I see out of the corner of my eye the cutest and sexiest pixey I may of ever seen stroll into the yard when the top suddenly gives into my tug when I least expected and  feel my feet starting to slip in the this slip and slide backyard  before I  finally keep my balance and instantly raise Lexi's top over my head circling and spinning it around on my finger and doing a lil dance. Not being real sure why the dance unless maybe to show off for the lil porcelain doll that just showed up " This top will work fine to make up for the one you ruined Lexi" I say to anyone listening as I spin around again to be greeted by a cheek burning slap that snaps my head and sends my feet slipping once more but this time they keep going until my ass is dropping like a brick into the muddy wet grass! Sitting on my ass with legs spread out' mud splattered over my legs and hips, my head shaking as I try to figure out what the hell just happened and why I ever came over here!..yt Lexi, Riley or May