News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

midnight fight tales

• 192 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: midnight fight tales
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2016, 05:20:38 AM »
I can't help but stare at your ass in your cut off jeans as you walk to my garage. Biting my bottom lip just a bit, as I have to admit you're looking great just like always. I watch as you strip down to your string bikini and then walk back towards me.

Giggling just a bit as I look at you. "Do you honestly think I'd trust you with that hose? I know you'd wet me first chance you got." Grabbing the oversized sponge and ripping it in half. "We can both wash."

I bend over in front of you, my tiny pink thong riding deep between my cheeks as I soap up my sponge. 

ohhh misty weting you with the hose never crossed my {giving you a devilish smile}....watching you bend over pulling out the wet sponge
my eyes following every wiggle your hips make  barely coverd by your thong
you catch me by surprsise when you toss me a sponge

I miss it slips between my hands landing between my breast and rops to the ground... lol bending to pick t up then it slips away again.

finally im able to get a grip picking it up and begin to help sponge off your car
strectching as far as I can across the windshield.

i look across the hood at you...damn she looks hot doing anything
being a bit catty...i squeeze the sponge letting some suds puddle on the hood
then.using my fingers i flick some across at you splatter across your chest   
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2016, 03:00:57 PM »
I can't help but look at your boobs as you stretch across the windshield opposite me. Seeing them press the glass lightly, making your bikini top wet, among other things. Thinking to myself how hot you look no matter what you're doing.

I watch as you puddle some suds up on the hood, then feel them splatter on my chest. "Hey girly! Watch yourself." Wiping the suds off my body then going back to washing the hood. "You know we really should charge people to watch this." Laughing just a bit.

I move around to your side of the car, soaping it up as I run my hand down the side of it. Tossing my sponge in the bucket beside you, causing some suds to splash up on your leg. "Oops. Sorry sugar." My eyes looking at your sexy body as I reach for the hose.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2016, 03:37:48 PM »
I can't help but look at your boobs as you stretch across the windshield opposite me. Seeing them press the glass lightly, making your bikini top wet, among other things. Thinking to myself how hot you look no matter what you're doing.

I watch as you puddle some suds up on the hood, then feel them splatter on my chest. "Hey girly! Watch yourself." Wiping the suds off my body then going back to washing the hood. "You know we really should charge people to watch this." Laughing just a bit.

I move around to your side of the car, soaping it up as I run my hand down the side of it. Tossing my sponge in the bucket beside you, causing some suds to splash up on your leg. "Oops. Sorry sugar." My eyes looking at your sexy body as I reach for the hose.

I giggle at the look on your face when the suds splatter you
your right about that misty we should have a neighborhood car wash
watching when you circle around to stand by me

hey! hoping back when the soapy water splashes on my legs.
watching when you  pick up the hose
I can see from the playful look on your face
I should be ready for anything

ohhh  nooo she would'ent :)
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2016, 04:39:23 PM »
I giggle when I see your eyes go wide while I'm holding the hose. I think to myself, should I? Or shouldn't I? Giggling, what the hell. I twist the nozzle so the setting is on a soft mist and then squeeze the trigger. Cool water sprays all over your sexy body and starts to glisten in the sun.

I smile at you as I purr. "Oh Lexi. You always were so much hotter when you're wet." Winking at you and then looking around to see if anyone is watching this little show.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2016, 10:33:15 PM »
I giggle when I see your eyes go wide while I'm holding the hose. I think to myself, should I? Or shouldn't I? Giggling, what the hell. I twist the nozzle so the setting is on a soft mist and then squeeze the trigger. Cool water sprays all over your sexy body and starts to glisten in the sun.

I smile at you as I purr. "Oh Lexi. You always were so much hotter when you're wet." Winking at you and then looking around to see if anyone is watching this little show.

mis-tyyyy you better not I smile.....but then 'eeeeeeeee'  I shriek my body arches and bends a bit  when the cool water splatters over me

my hands out straight..like I can block  it. {lol]

ohhh now you've done it girl

taking the soapy sponge holding it straight out
sticking my tongue out at you :P

then I fling the sponge letting the soapy
water splash across your bare tummy.

then start to run around behind the car   

yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2016, 11:13:06 PM »

mis-tyyyy you better not I smile.....but then 'eeeeeeeee'  I shriek my body arches and bends a bit  when the cool water splatters over me

yt misty

I laugh and giggle as you scream like a little school girl when I spray you with the water. Snickering just a bit and then I see you picking up the sponge. "Nuh uh. Don't you do it!"

Before I can even react the sponge splatters soapy water across my tummy! "Why you little!" Seeing you starting to run around the car and I give chase. My boobs bouncing a bit, barely staying in their top.

Circling the car a couple of times with you, before stopping and reversing my direction. Coming around the back of the car now as I meet you, boobs to boobs!

YT Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2016, 04:56:32 AM »

yt misty

I laugh and giggle as you scream like a little school girl when I spray you with the water. Snickering just a bit and then I see you picking up the sponge. "Nuh uh. Don't you do it!"

Before I can even react the sponge splatters soapy water across my tummy! "Why you little!" Seeing you starting to run around the car and I give chase. My boobs bouncing a bit, barely staying in their top.

Circling the car a couple of times with you, before stopping and reversing my direction. Coming around the back of the car now as I meet you, boobs to boobs!

YT Lexi

I run around the car  with you chasing me  ....both giggling like young girls
always keeping a part of the car  between us... "aiiiigh' I yelp when you shoot me with the hose again...I try  and fling some of the soapy water at you...

whats wrong misty? getting slow in your old age :P
I start to run around the front of the car again thinking your still behind me
but.then  you change directions  and suddenly your right there

I try and  stop  but we  splat into each other
our boobs bouncing up and almost out of our tops

we stumble back
then I lunge  give me that I giggle grabing for the hose
we wrestle for the hose  both squeezing the trigger
water shooting straight in the air then showering us both

yt misty

the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2016, 02:55:13 PM »

yt misty

YT Lexi

I run around the car  with you chasing me  ....both giggling like young girls
always keeping a part of the car  between us... "aiiiigh' I yelp when you shoot me with the hose again...I try  and fling some of the soapy water at you...

whats wrong misty? getting slow in your old age :P
I start to run around the front of the car again thinking your still behind me
but.then  you change directions  and suddenly your right there

I try and  stop  but we  splat into each other
our boobs bouncing up and almost out of our tops

we stumble back
then I lunge  give me that I giggle grabing for the hose
we wrestle for the hose  both squeezing the trigger
water shooting straight in the air then showering us both

yt misty

I can't help but giggle as we both get ahold of the hose and wrestle over it a bit. The water shooting up over us and coming down soaking our bodies. I press my body into yours a bit more and try to get control of the hose, but it slips from my grasp and now it's in your hands.

I look at you, and see that devilish grin on your face and I shriek a bit. "Don't you dare!" Seeing you start to get closer to me, I reach down and grab the bucket of soapy water.

Go ahead and do it if you dare Lexi. You'll be all soapy though! Holding the bucket, aiming it at you in case you spray me good.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2016, 03:07:47 PM »
we pull and wrestle over the hose   both giggling and lauhing each time we are splattered by the water
 our bodies bumping and slaping togeather

I pull the hose  and it  slips from your grip

now my turn I smile  watching as you pick up the bucket

ohh I will  we circle then I squeeze the trigger
soaking you..turning to the side then feel the soapy water splash over me

I soak you again an try to move backwards sliping and falling in the wet grass

yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2016, 03:42:12 PM »
we pull and wrestle over the hose   both giggling and lauhing each time we are splattered by the water

yt misty
I see you fall into the wet grass and I grin a bit. "Oh Lexi. You're in trouble now!" Giggling as I rush over and pounce on your playfully. My body landing on yours and making a little splash in the water that's pooled up in the grass under you.

Sitting up on your tummy and reaching down, grabbing a bit of mud that has collected with the runoff of water. Picking up 2 handfuls of it and splattering it on your girls.

Giggling a bit as I squeeze your girls and work the mud into them. "You always were a dirty girl Lexi!"  yt
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2016, 04:21:34 PM »

yt misty
I see you fall into the wet grass and I grin a bit. "Oh Lexi. You're in trouble now!" Giggling as I rush over and pounce on your playfully. My body landing on yours and making a little splash in the water that's pooled up in the grass under you.

Sitting up on your tummy and reaching down, grabbing a bit of mud that has collected with the runoff of water. Picking up 2 handfuls of it and splattering it on your girls.

Giggling a bit as I squeeze your girls and work the mud into them. "You always were a dirty girl Lexi!"  yt

I start to get up but then you push me back down getting on top

we wrestle around  in the  wet sloppy grass/water splashing around and on us

I try to push you off..but then you straddle my stomach

scooping some  mud and smearing that on my boobs

ohhh really....sliding my hands around in the mud

then smearing them up your back leaving muddy hand prints

there leaving my marks on you..giggling{kind of lol}

yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2016, 04:46:43 PM »
I feel your muddy hands on my back leaving long trails of mud on it and I just giggle. "I should've known you didn't come over to help me wash my car babes."

I reach down and grab your bikini top, pulling it up and exposing your breasts. I keep tugging it up higher and higher until I finally get it off you and tossing it aside.

My fingers grabbing your hard nipples and pinching them softly. Purring at you, "You came over here to wrestle didn't ya babes?" Grinding my thong down on your tummy as I tease you.   YT Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2016, 04:58:46 PM »
you start pulling my top up  and off...then tossing it in the wet  muddy yard
ummmm feelin your claws knead my bare breast   

I slip my hands up your back untying your top pulling it away
and flinging it behind you

what if I did.answering you

using both hands to push against your breast against your chest

yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2016, 05:30:03 PM »
Yelping as you strip my top and expose my breasts. Then feeling your hands on my girls starting to mash my breasts against my chest.

Hissing at you, "Well I guess you just found yourself a wrestling match. A muddy one."

My hands grab your wrists and slam them above your head as my body comes down on yours. My muddy girls pressing against yours as we start to struggle.  YT Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2016, 06:00:31 PM »
I'm in the middle of unpacking the kitchen and I hear a commostion. Following the noise I head out to the front yard and see Misty and the other girl the biniki thing in a mud match in the yard. I pause an turn back around and head into the house and grab my lawn chair and my travel cup of sweet tea and watch...

"Beat her ass Misty!"
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.