News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

midnight fight tales

• 192 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: midnight fight tales
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2016, 04:40:39 AM »
Ummm ok show of hands here ..

Who else thinks Rylie looks OMG amazing in her avatar photo and kini?!!

Just saying ..

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2016, 09:36:58 PM »
A MEADOWBROOKE STORY.

A NICE SUNDAY AFTERNOON,SO I DECIDED TO TAKE A WALK THROUGH THE NEIGHBORHOOD...I WALK PAST RENEE'S HOUSE..SHE DOES'ENT APPEAR TO BE HOME.{PROBABLY A LATE NIGHT OUT :)}

THERE HAVE BEEN  SOME RECENT  NEW ADDITIONS  TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD......A NEW CLUB  HAD OPENED UP
THE GIRLYGIRLZ....HMM ...IT'S AN UNUSUAL TREE HOUSE DESIGN
WELL I KIND OF KNOW JONICA,AND LAURIE..THE CLUB'S FOUNDER'S
UNUSUAL FIT'S FOR THEM  SINCE THEY ARE BOTH  ODD :)

I CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE  STRANGE ACTIVITY...TWO SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS
ASHLEY AND TIFFANY,LOOK TO BE BREAKING IN..NOT SURPRISED
THE SILKS ARE ALWAYS GETTING INTO TROUBLE  ,THEY CAN'T GET OUT OF.

THEN I NOTICE  MAY   AKA  THAI  DOLL...SHE SEEMS TO BE LOOKING  AT SOME HOMES..I HAD HEARD  SHE  WAS MOVING OUT OF THE SILKS HOUSE TO BE ON HER OWN.

SO I CUT THROUGH THE WOODS  ALONG THE LAKE   AND NOTICE  SOME FLYER'S POSTED ADVERTISING  THE  MEMORIAL DAY  BARBEQUE
I CAN IMAGINE   TROUBLE  HAPPENING    .

WALKING TO THE EDGE OF TOWN   STOPING AT   AMBER'S CAFE,
I ORDER A CAPPUCHINO....I NOTICE  MORE FLYER'S FOR THE BARBEQUE

I JUMP AT THE SOUND OF MY PHONE
A TEXT FROM  JANE
INVITING ME TO HER HOUSE.SEEMS
SEEMS  SHE IS HOSTING ONE OF OUR
FIGHT NIGHTS

HER  AND MISTY.AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF OTHER GIRLS

WATCHING BLONDE GIRLS FIGHT IS ALWAYS FUN
AND WHO KNOWS...I MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET MY CLAWS ON
JANE,OR MISTY AGAIN...THAT IS AN APPEALING THOUGHT

THE MESSAGE READ BRING  YOUR BIKINI OR A CHANGE OF CLOTHES

I TYPED  ILL BE THERE....ASAP AFTER I STOP BY MY HOUSE  AND  HIT SEND.
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2016, 10:12:29 PM »
With my mass text sent I know that everyone is going to show up. I see lexi is coming which is fine as I LOVE watching her be beaten up. I then go about setting up my work. First getting pink lemonade, and setting it up with other snacks, and other things. Then I walk to the bedroom, and give Misty a swat on her ass. "Hey get up" *giggles*

As I start to change into a HOT Pink Biniki as I don't wanna be late to my party do I?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »
Looking over a new house, away from the Silks lounge the tramps mansion and that weird little treehouse the girly girls call home. Looking around a single storey home with a big back garden. Yeah, this is the place for me. I smile. I'm about to ring up the estate agent to tell them I want this house when I see a message on my phone.

An invite... to a bikini party? Well I don't need asking twice...

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2016, 03:11:31 PM »
With my mass text sent I know that everyone is going to show up. I see lexi is coming which is fine as I LOVE watching her be beaten up. I then go about setting up my work. First getting pink lemonade, and setting it up with other snacks, and other things. Then I walk to the bedroom, and give Misty a swat on her ass. "Hey get up" *giggles*

As I start to change into a HOT Pink Biniki as I don't wanna be late to my party do I?
Laying in bed and relaxing until Jane comes in and swats me on my ass. "Hey!" Giggling. "I'll get up when I'm ready." This should be a fun party. Getting up out of bed and looking through my bikinis for one to wear.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2016, 05:43:14 PM »
I walk back to my house....and pass  by  May    ....no words are spoken
none needed...just a glare...I continue to my house.looking back over my shoulder...I can see that she  has started walking towards   jan's house.

things might get interesting after all....

I change into my candy red bikini  sliping on a pair of daisy dukes  and an old tank top over it.

iv'e been to a few of these  meetings  before....I don't intend to get involved
just watch..but  anything can happen ..so I have to be ready

the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
I smile to myself as I go to get my string biniki on and then head out to the garden and smile as I see the new girl arrive and smile as I invite her in and then notice May and Lexi coming. and giggle to myself. Then slide my shoes off and walk through the soft grass to move towards then. "Hello girls glad you could make it" I smile brightly as I look at the new girl, and smirk. "So your the new girl huh?"
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2016, 02:13:13 PM »
I walk down the street    to  jane's house     ...I had heard that her and misty
were becoming an item...really don't know if that is true  or just gossip

it does'ent matter to me either way...  but I hope misty will be here

anytime we get togeather    things get interesting..and I owe her  so much

I walk across the front lawn  and see   that May is walking around to the back

of the house....I follow....walking through the gate   I see that  jane  and  the new girl in the neighborhood erin seem to be eyeing each other up

the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2016, 05:02:43 PM »
I'm wearing my white thong bikini when I look up and see Lexi walking in. Oh great, I just knew she was going to show up, but not this early. I see her walking to the table to get a drink and I come up beside her.

"Glad you could make it Lexi." Seeing her turn to me with our breasts an inch from each others. "Are we going to be civil today? Or not."
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »
Walking towards the house, my eyes meet Lexi's for a moment. Not quite with the hatred we once had, given my switch in allegiance recently. But still I can tell there is a fire in our brief glare. I see some new girl, I've never seen or heard of before. Hmmm, I'll avoid her for now. Walking around to the back of the house in my little jean shorts and pink bikini top, around to the lawn at the back.

Kicking off my sandals, and sliding down my shorts to reveal my little pink bikini thong. Time to soak up some sun on this hot day, sitting down onto a sun chair as I put on some sunglasses.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2016, 10:10:13 PM »
 notice may strip down to her sexy pink bikini  then find the lawn chair to releax in..

I finish walkin to the outside bar

and make myself a nice  cold glass of lemonaide

my eyes shift to jane,and erin

it looks as if things might get interesting between them

then suddenly  I jump at the sound of misty's voice  behind me
I turn suddenly and bump straight into her

our tits bumping and bulging togeather

I had not seen her since our fight  in her front yyard

I smile at her comment

ohhhh misty,you know   I am always  civil

up to a point.

smiling.
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2016, 12:50:02 AM »
I smile as I look at the fresh meat she looked good, but the fact is you never know what a girl can do till you fight them, and for that I'd have to smack her an that's kinda tacky. So I smirked and then took a moment to clear my throat. "I'm Jane the VP of the Tram-"

"Unoffical Jane"

"Screw you Lexibitch!"

I like Lexi she is like an older sister to me. Like much older, but anyway that bitch needs to learn her place, but that might come later as I go get my glass of "Pink Lemonade" then go back to Erin. "So why are you a tramp. You know that sounds bad, but in context is makes sence I think *giggles* Also stay away from Lexi and Misty they are going to fight most likely *rasing voice* Because Lexi is a Jealous bitch... Ahem sorry volume control..."

I smile brightly as I see Thai bitch wearing MY Color the bitch...

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2016, 04:21:17 PM »
I smile as I look at the fresh meat she looked good, but the fact is you never know what a girl can do till you fight them, and for that I'd have to smack her an that's kinda tacky. So I smirked and then took a moment to clear my throat. "I'm Jane the VP of the Tram-"

"Unoffical Jane"

"Screw you Lexibitch!"

I like Lexi she is like an older sister to me. Like much older, but anyway that bitch needs to learn her place, but that might come later as I go get my glass of "Pink Lemonade" then go back to Erin. "So why are you a tramp. You know that sounds bad, but in context is makes sence I think *giggles* Also stay away from Lexi and Misty they are going to fight most likely *rasing voice* Because Lexi is a Jealous bitch... Ahem sorry volume control..."

I smile brightly as I see Thai bitch wearing MY Color the bitch...

I'm a newbie but i do know the look of interest when i see it in someones eyes and the way this Jane keeps on looking at me can only mean one of two things...she has the hots for me, which is totally understandable, or she is fancying her chances in a fight with me, which is totally NOT understandable as she has to realise i would kick her ass.

This Jane, the "unofficial VP of the Tramps", i know this because i hear that tough looking Lexibitch...is that REALLY her name? shout it out, wanders off and then returns with a glass of what looks like pink lemonade.." Thanks for the heads up regarding Lexi and Misty" I look round to where they are talking and notice just how close they are standing, then my attention returns to Jane.

"Why am i a tramp?...that's easy, tramps have fun and blonde tramps have the best fun!" Standing back my eyes drift over Janes body, i smile, i'm thinking that i'll have fun with her and as i'm thinking this my bra starts to tent over my nipples....

Hearing a russle in the bushes I glance over and see another Silk in the shadows. Damnit it's like cockroaches. Without the benifits. Anyway I notixe Erin getting a bit "excited" as I wet my lips, and start to think about the fun I could have with her. I look at her and giggle.

"What do you say we join the other two?"

"Sure"

I take her arm and we walk towards them, as I make a point to slip between them mostly to save Lexi. As I smile and move Misty back a little.

"You are getting along right?" *giggles* 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2016, 02:16:00 AM »
some motion  to the side of the house catches my attention
I recognize  her..it's lisa.....one of the  silk  stockings girls
I had heard some of them had moved into the neighborhood

I notice her attention is on May....hmmmmm

turning my attention back to misty
as always there is an aire of tension between us
I imagine me sloshing the lemonaide in her pretty face
then diving my claws into her blonde mop

but then jane's {nail's across  a chalkboard  shrill voice}
draws my attention..her and  erin  are walking over

so  how is our temporary  co-vp...I smile when she pushes her thick hips between me and misty...hmmm maybe they are an item

I glance at erin  the newest  in the neighborhood

the girl is  hot....its no wonder jane and misty  are  jealous
hope I see blonde hair floating through the air today :)

the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2016, 10:43:36 AM »
I'm far too busy relaxing in the sun to be bothered about whatever tramp drama is going on behind me, and quite frankly none of these girls are even worth my time. Starting to feel hot in the sun, I sit up and begin to look to see if there are any cool drinks nearby. That's when something catches my eye... in the bushes?? Huh must be my imagination, but I swear I just saw Lisa.

Maybe the sun is more intense than I thought, I really do need that drink. I walk into the kitchen to fix myself an orange juice with ice...