News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Mixed MvF Battle

• 1 Replies

Offline Axaust

A Mixed MvF Battle
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:35:58 AM »
This is a story about a close female friend of mine and I and a recount of one of our battles so its a true story. As the title mentions, this is a mixed fight between a man and woman that had a focus on crotch attacks. If your into mixed fighting, hope that you enjoy.

I female friend of mine and I used to get into some really primal scraps. We are two just ordinary people, living professional lives in high paying jobs. For example, in one instance i was laying on the sofa watching TV, legs apart and she comes in and decides to drop an elbow right into my groin without any warning causing my legs to clamp around her. I grab two fist fulls of hair before rolling us both onto the carpet. She is on her back with my legs around her breasts and pulling her head back, then i release my legs to get on top of her and slide down her body so we are face to face and force her legs apart with my own. She grabs my hair and tries to force me off her but she was unable to before I manage to knee her in the pussy a few times. I we roll away from each, her nursing her pussy while I nursed my balls, and decide to strip down for the rest of the battle.

On our knees we closed together again, one hand flying into each others hair and the other hand throwing a punch into each others stomach, chest, breast and nipple pinching, before deciding to inflict more pain on each others genitals. She grabs me by the cock and I grabbed her pussy, we were both aroused as she squeezed and twisted my hard cock while I had a hold of her drenched pussy. That lasted a few moments until she bit me hard in the shoulder, surprised, she managed to force her way on top of me and slide her hand from my cock to my balls and proceeded to squeeze my balls eliciting quite a few groans from me. In desperation I raked her clit with my fingers before finally getting that slick wet clit between my fingers and started to squeeze so she squeezed my balls harder. This in turn caused my body up as my body wanted to double over from having my balls squeezed and her body to move up mine slightly to try to get away from having her clit pinched, placing her breasts right in line with my mouth. So I opened my mouth wide to get as much of her breast into my mouth and bit her breast. This time she was taken by surprise and I managed to roll on top of her with her breast still in my mouth.

By this time my balls ached like hell and i had her flat on her back with my body over her chest. I had one hand in her hair pulling her head back and away from me so she couldn't bite me again, her other hand was trapped beneath us so all she could do was pull me hair and claw my shoulders and back. I managed to punch her in the stomach a couple of times and grabbed her pussy again pulling the bottom half of her body off the floor.

I had her where I wanted and I started to give her pleasure by fingering her and sucking on her nipples then giving her pussy a hard slap or biting her breast when she was about to orgasm or grabbing her pussy to lift her body off the floor. I looked in her eyes and could see some anger and lust at not being allowed to orgasm and being taken control of in such a manner. A give her a slap across the cheek before finally rolling off her.

But she was not done yet, she wanted some pack back. By this time we were slick with sweat and she rushed me, she slapped me across the face and threw a punch into my still aching balls and after some exchanges of knees, punches, and bites to each others bodies we found ourselves in a 69 position, both our legs spread apart at the whim of what the over decided to do. Lets just say that we tortured each other, pulling, squeezing, hitting, smacking and even biting each others most intimate areas without being able to defend ourselves. She even called for a truce to give pleasure to each others tortured areas but then proceeded to bite my cock... hard... saying that she couldn't resist. So I bit her pussy but this only lasted a few moments.

She called another truce to move from pain to pleasure to see who would make the other orgasm first. It was extremely close but I managed to make her orgasm first. She must have had a massive orgasm as her body went limp afterwards. As she was laying on her back I rolled on top of her and sat on her chest with my cock in her face. I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and slapped her with my cock before making her take me orally. I finally orgasmed on her face before collapsing next to her. She finally cleaned herself off and we feel asleep in each others arms.

The next morning we showed each other the marks left by each other on each others bodies. I poked a couple of her bruises which lead to her calling me a 'fucker', she gave a twisted smiled... and a new battle ensued...

This was one fight we had of several and there were a couple of times were it was her on top at the end and her juices covering my face.

Hope you enjoyed this little recount of events and feel free to make any comments... I would love to find someone like her again to pit our bodies against each other to see whose body and whose sex dominates. Mind you, its the thrill of the battle, whether its MvF, FvF, or MvM.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Willie.xoxo

Re: A Mixed MvF Battle
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 01:34:58 PM »
Very good story...I wish you would write more about your other fights