News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight Haven History

• 16 Replies

Offline WPT

Catfight Haven History
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:05:08 AM »
For awhile the Catfight Haven was about the best in the business. Good quality fights with awesome attitudes and personalities. Plus a long list of catfighters that have gone on to be well know in our circles. But the last few years the quality has really gone down and their website is so outdated (seriously, why do I need 5 tabs to be opened just to view a video page?). Anyway, I've also noticed many of those past catfighters don't seem to have a relationship with the Haven anymore and  in some cases won't even mention them as "places worked". Such as Keri Spectrum, Jenn, Vira, Holly, Dakota, Marie, etc. Was Renee difficult to work with or burn bridges? Anyone know?

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
Re: Catfight Haven History
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 11:58:02 AM »
You will not find a better person in this business than Renee.  At least that has been my experience. I have no idea why the other women would keep the Haven off their LinkedIn accounts, so to speak, but I would be amazed if it had anything to do with Renee. She is a true pioneer in this fetish.

http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline WPT

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:43:30 PM »
Renee was definitely a pioneer and I miss her fights. She was sexy as hell and her fights were always entertaining. I wish she would return, because the fights just haven't been the same since her 'retirement'. Maybe it's also I dislike the fantasy stuff, prefer the real action.

I just found it curious that she doesn't seem to have a relationship with many of her past catfighters despite many of them still competing.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 11:34:35 PM »
I am a little confused by this post......as a long time member of the Catfight Haven site.....Renee is great about posting material to her members 5 days per week......while true that we may not see Renee in fights as often as perhaps 10 years ago.....this fine lady has been doing this for a whole lot of years......at some point she probably decided her boobies needed a rest from being slapped and tugged on by some bitch out to give the Queen a lesson.....so......for my money.....you can always count on Renee to deliver great productions in the girl-next-door catfight venue.......what you wont see is a big expensive production like maybe FoxyCombat would produce......but that is simply not her thing.......bottom line.... Renee has a solid niche in the catfight world provided you are looking for the hometown girl kinda fight scenario..... ;) ;)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 04:17:02 AM »
It is absolutely true her site is in need of a serious update......all the pages noted are using web development software that is probably 10 years old and it shows.......

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:48 PM »
The  Ravishing One is the Queen of bringing catfighting to the internet. I go all the way back to 1998 when she hit the net with her e-leagues which grew into what we now know as the Catfight Haven!  Renee is a First Class Act and she has brought so much pleasure to so many for almost 2 decades now. WOW!

Cheers to the Ravishing One!

Tony aka Big Sky
Cheers!

Offline grifter675

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 03:07:55 AM »
I actually emailed her about this a few weeks ago because I was looking to track down her older videos. Anyway she has retired and pulled her videos because of issues at her day job. They were going to pull her insurance as well as possibly fire her.

She told me that although I was a fan and felt I probably wouldn't share the videos if I bought them she simply couldn't take the risk.

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 09:05:30 PM »
Rene’s situation is not uncommon, although it certainly is unfortunate – made even more so by the truly wonderful nature of the lady herself.  She has a very conscientious, dedicated work ethic whether in our little sub-industry or in her regular day-to-day life – a better person does not exist on this planet.

The only real connection between Rene’s work product at CFH and her work product at her “day job” would be in the high quality produced, and the willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right.  For her and her family to be denied income from previous work because it “offends certain people’s sensibilities” is both unfair and (at the same time) a sign of the “PC-ness” of the world in which we currently live.

It strikes me as very curious that a man who walked the earth a couple of thousand years ago would have far less trouble dealing with this than the supervisory and management personnel in today’s current work places.  God bless Rene, her wonderful and loving husband and her children for the family and the beautiful people that they are.  And as for the folks who determined that they should take it upon themselves to deprive that family of an income stream, Triple H probably said it best …

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 03:44:58 AM »
I actually emailed her about this a few weeks ago because I was looking to track down her older videos. Anyway she has retired and pulled her videos because of issues at her day job. They were going to pull her insurance as well as possibly fire her.

She told me that although I was a fan and felt I probably wouldn't share the videos if I bought them she simply couldn't take the risk.

I was so upset about this news that I reached out to Renee myself and got the following response directly from Renee.....

QUOTE:  The Haven isn't shutting down.  I had to remove most of my "personal" material due to this but this is the third time in 15 years this has happened. I've always kept the material down for a year or two then came back out.  I appreciate you letting me know about this.
Sincerely,
Renee...  :)
p.s.  Please post on my behalf if you have time and reference that you heard that the Haven wasn't shutting down directly from me.

END QUOTE...
Anyway, thought you would want to know Renee's take on all this.....good news for us Haven Fans....... ;)

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 04:21:07 AM »
If we are genuine fans of fem/fem combat in its many forms, then Renee and the Catfight Haven are truly worthy of our support based upon their longevity and overall body of work.

If we are genuine supporters of Renee as a catfighter and her wonderful personal contributions to our enjoyment and our fantasies, then we need to make a purchase, not simply talk about how much we enjoyed her past efforts.

And if we truly care about Renee and her family as people who have made a positive impact on us and who helped move the industry to its current level of awareness and accessibility, then we need to make relatively regular purchases from their video store in the face of a situation forced upon them by some sanctimonious arbiters of what should be "allowed" in this world.  The First Amendment comes to mind, but I digress.

We applaud the moderators for their stand on trades instead of purchases.  (Of course we would - we are also a producer.)  And we would suggest that here is another situation requiring our community to stand up, take notice and ACT when we know what is right.

Based on a very narrow and self-righteous perspective, one of our own has basically been threatened and her family held for ransom:  she has been told by "the powers that be" (either directly or by inference) that she has to remove herself and all references to herself from the accessible world. If she doesn't her family will be subject to financial uncertainty.  Wow!!

Each of us in our relatively small community now has a personal decision to make:  do we do nothing (and by doing so agree with the persecutors that Renee and her family are deserving of the pain so inflicted) or do we make purchases from the Catfight Haven video store as our finances allow us, and in doing so help support a family that has provided us so much encouragement and enjoyment over the past many years.

An email to Renee expressing support is probably a good thing to do.  An email confirming a purchase and offering future support is probably even better.

Make your choice.  Live with your conscience.  We have.  Either way, God bless you - that's what Renee would say.  She's one of a kind.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 10:11:59 AM »
Great post Walt with mutual respect and support for the wbi family.....I would also add that a monthly subscription to Renee's site or any of the great producers is another way to show ones support...........Renee is diligent in her updates and its well worth the investment...... As is the wbi subscription ......thanks much..... ;)

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 05:03:31 PM »
Hopefully this will clarify a lot of everything here.  :)
http://www.catfighthaven.com/NOTE.htm

It likely won't because some like always will read more into things than there really is.
I've done my best over the years to produce a wide range of product and will continue to do so.
Hugs from the Haven Everyone! 

Sincerely,

Renee...  :)
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 05:14:11 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind words and support.  Just read the entire thread.  I'll be on a recruiting mission of sorts for
a week or so very soon and was going in with someone on this effort but they'll actually be on vacation during that time.  "crap".  LOL

The reason I mentioned the 9-10 days is that it's my only vacation of the year but I'm using it to check out a few girls who've
shown interest in hitting the mats from an hour away to five hours away and I'll be updating for a few days at a time more than likely.

Thanks again for the kind words.  Greatly appreciated for sure!  More than you'll ever know.

...  :)
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 03:33:36 AM »
Thanks so much for the kind words and support.  Just read the entire thread.  I'll be on a recruiting mission of sorts for
a week or so very soon and was going in with someone on this effort but they'll actually be on vacation during that time.  "crap".  LOL

The reason I mentioned the 9-10 days is that it's my only vacation of the year but I'm using it to check out a few girls who've
shown interest in hitting the mats from an hour away to five hours away and I'll be updating for a few days at a time more than likely.

Thanks again for the kind words.  Greatly appreciated for sure!  More than you'll ever know.

...  :)
SWAK.....!  ;)

Offline OdieTheMutt

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 04:12:17 AM »
I have known Renee since the beginning of the Catfight Haven and she has directly assured me that she is not retired and the Catfight Haven is not closing in any way, shape or form.  This is great news for us catfight fans.  The Catfight Haven has been an affordable and enjoyable place to enjoy the various forms of female combat.   It is updated more often than any other website of its kind that I know of.  So feel free to go out and support the Haven.  It's not going anywhere. 

OdieTheMutt, longtime supporter and friend to the Haven