News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

DarlingDiane vs Devi (Rematch)

• 9 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
DarlingDiane vs Devi (Rematch)
« on: June 19, 2015, 12:23:41 PM »
[DarlingDiane] 2:28 pm: we should go to chatzy
 [Devi2014] 2:30 pm: why ?
[Devi2014] 2:30 pm: let’s do here
 [DarlingDiane] 2:31 pm: ok
[DarlingDiane] 2:31 pm: waiting
 [Devi2014] 2:32 pm: Momentarily stunned when DarlingDiane wants the rematch – last time I beat her - For the first time, since we had started she approaching me –  As a result, we are facing each other in my bedroom – My mind genuinely focusing on something other than how my body is responding to that of the other  beautiful woman - That is incredible, and more than a bit frightening -  are sure what we are going to do to each other -  Surely this “Diane” must be a formidable foe for me , as I rarely encountered a woman whose body intimidated mine, but I have to admit to myself that the body facing me now is fantastic, one that I am not sure even I can match in its voluptuous glory - But I am  determined to find out – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:37 pm: in your bedroom.....as i watch you,,,i slowly undress...my tits fall free as my top and bra comes off....then i slide my skirt down over my hips.....then my thong is thrown aside.....my mature pussy exposed...i nod my head at you with a nod telling you to let’s see what you have....my huge nipples stiffening as i stand in a challenging position  yt

[Devi2014] 2:45 pm: Already nude, my eyes get stick on you as you stripping - circling my voluptuous prey -  then stand,  again, solidly in front of you, my tits thrust out, my hands on my wide hips – try to lock eyes with you  and feel that a blast of heat sizzling between us -  “I have not been strongly challenged by another woman in this way for a long time, a woman who could really, truly test my body” whispering in teasing tone – as I am feeling the heat boiling in my loins – I had never felt anything like this before, and realized that I am more profoundly sexually aroused than I had ever been before in my young life - But trying to concentrate on what is important now – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:51 pm: waiting for my young rival to make the first move.......somewhat mesmerized at her young voluptuous body.....not skinny like most bitches her age....her body indeed looks quite challenging.....her big tits not showing any signs of aging ..no drooping....this could be quite a challenge...getting a bit edgy as i try to anticipate her first move......again i nod my head as if i'm telling her I’m ready   yt

[Devi2014] 2:57 pm: Start stepping towards you, slowly moving to meet you, my bare feet on the cool floor - Lock eyes and the overwhelming need and hunger that we both are feeling begin to boil over – we conveyed  to each other our mutual, growing lust – I reach out and run her hands along your sides, starting at your hips and slowly, gently, traced my open palms up your smooth, bare skin, up your torso to your breasts – I am careful not to touch Diane’s tits, only to stroke gently at your sensitive flesh, to tease without yet taking the next step - finally place one hand on your right hip and the other on your rival’s firm, smooth belly, feeling my palm sucking to your deep navel – YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:02 pm: i gasp and moan as you touch me....i feel goose bumps from the arousal.....i reach around you and cups both your ass cheeks,,,pulling you close...almost naked mound to naked mound....breatthing harder....."bitch I've got much more than you will ever be able to handle" ... whispering confidently and arrogantly......my stiff nipples amost touching yours   yt

[Devi2014] 3:14 pm: “There is another test - FUCK" - I murmured, my eyelids half-closed as intense feelings rippled through my flesh, which is burning now - I howl in sudden shock and pleasure harmonizing - I feel my inner cxnt soak through completely in one shocking geyser of pussy juice as you pull me and our cxnts touched for the first time - as our powerful cxnts contracted, muscles deep inside our vaginal canals convulsing like steel traps, then gushed hot pussy juice, which flowing down my thighs to my calves and onto the smooth floor - My legs weakening in the sudden explosion of erotic power - Dimly, through the haze of incredible pleasure and sensations, I am sure that Diane is also hot like hell now and the thick, intoxicating scent of fully aroused womanhood rolling off of our bodies “FUCKKKKKK” --- YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:19 pm: not wanting to prolong this anymore, i grab your shoulders as my hands leave your ass...shoving you back on the bed....i crawl in next to you and wraps my thick thigh over yours pinning you to the bed, ,,,then grabs your arm pulling you to your side facing me....I roll my hips and thrusts my pussy at yours.....slowing beginning to rake my thick long cxnt lips up and down on yours....both cxnts already wet.....juices already mixing as the contact between us is slippery....."bitch I will own that young cxnt of yours"   yt

[Devi2014] 3:30 pm: Despite the incredible shock of your sudden move - I am on my back and you start riding me, despite the excruciating sensations roaring through my body and mind, we continue to hold each other with our arms wrapping, keeping our cxnt pressed, exchanging and sharing debilitating shocks of erotic electricity, gasping and crying out with joy -  Finally, after sharing our sexual power, I shriek and try to arch my back to grind our bodies , tits and grinding cxnt with yours - Both regarded each other with wild eyes – our magnificent tits heaving with our panting breaths, our almost soaked cxnts and wet thighs are testament to our incredible arousal – I look up at my tits and amazed at how long and thick my nipples are “mmmmmmmmmmm “ groaned with the delicious sensation that rippling through the taut, sensitive flesh – - YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:36 pm: I gasp and moans louder as you meet my attack with your own.....i feel you fight back as sensations shoot through my body.....my long thick nipples touch yours and begin a duel ll to themselves trying to bend your large nipples and drive them into your soft massive tit flesh....I continue the assault on your pussy as my body is overcome with excitement....with your defiant body making me want to show you and prove to you what a real woman can do.....I roll my hips and thrusts into you hard.... immediately trying to fuck you through the mattress  yt

[Devi2014] 3:43 pm: OHHHHHH GODDDD - I am at a level of sexual arousal that I had never thought possible - my entire body, every inch of my fantastic flesh, is thrumming with erotic power and electricity -  But as stunning as this is, as wonderful the feelings that are pulsing through my body, that is filling me with dread and excitement - We lock eyes and struggling to bring our raging bodies under control -  Growling lustfully at each other, we hold our nipples together, hoping to see the other woman’s nipples shrivel up and surrender to the greater power of my own , to show you who is the more powerful woman - Waves of coruscating pleasure filling our tits and radiating through our bodies, feeding the power in all of our erogenous zones, making our clits harder, pussies wetter – YT

[Devi2014] 3:46 pm: stop now
[Devi2014] 3:46 pm: sudden problem
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: what?
 [Devi2014] 3:47 pm: I must Rush Up
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: tell me
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: you have to leave?
 [Devi2014] 3:47 pm: I am sorry
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: oh ok
[Devi2014] 3:47 pm: we will finish it soon

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:24:44 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Devi2014

Re: DarlingDiane vs Devi (Rematch)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 12:25:52 PM »
sorry for this unfinished one
if peoples like it - we will post the last part soon

Offline badboynaruto

• hey boys and girls i like mixed boxing mixed wrest
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 01:27:59 PM »
Good story

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 05:02:39 PM »
Well, these things happen.

For me, I didn't like it.......

I loved it!

So beautifully composed and written...packed with detail...and from the very start, so full of emotions and those beautiful sensations  mmm. It was also very exciting...entertaining....and very hot!

Please DO continue with this, no matter how long it takes. I'm sure it will be worth it!

GG

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
[DarlingDiane] 2:28 pm: we should go to chatzy
 [Devi2014] 2:30 pm: why ?
[Devi2014] 2:30 pm: let’s do here
 [DarlingDiane] 2:31 pm: ok
[DarlingDiane] 2:31 pm: waiting
 [Devi2014] 2:32 pm: Momentarily stunned when DarlingDiane wants the rematch – last time I beat her - For the first time, since we had started she approaching me –  As a result, we are facing each other in my bedroom – My mind genuinely focusing on something other than how my body is responding to that of the other  beautiful woman - That is incredible, and more than a bit frightening -  are sure what we are going to do to each other -  Surely this “Diane” must be a formidable foe for me , as I rarely encountered a woman whose body intimidated mine, but I have to admit to myself that the body facing me now is fantastic, one that I am not sure even I can match in its voluptuous glory - But I am  determined to find out – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:37 pm: in your bedroom.....as i watch you,,,i slowly undress...my tits fall free as my top and bra comes off....then i slide my skirt down over my hips.....then my thong is thrown aside.....my mature pussy exposed...i nod my head at you with a nod telling you to let’s see what you have....my huge nipples stiffening as i stand in a challenging position  yt

[Devi2014] 2:45 pm: Already nude, my eyes get stick on you as you stripping - circling my voluptuous prey -  then stand,  again, solidly in front of you, my tits thrust out, my hands on my wide hips – try to lock eyes with you  and feel that a blast of heat sizzling between us -  “I have not been strongly challenged by another woman in this way for a long time, a woman who could really, truly test my body” whispering in teasing tone – as I am feeling the heat boiling in my loins – I had never felt anything like this before, and realized that I am more profoundly sexually aroused than I had ever been before in my young life - But trying to concentrate on what is important now – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:51 pm: waiting for my young rival to make the first move.......somewhat mesmerized at her young voluptuous body.....not skinny like most bitches her age....her body indeed looks quite challenging.....her big tits not showing any signs of aging ..no drooping....this could be quite a challenge...getting a bit edgy as i try to anticipate her first move......again i nod my head as if i'm telling her I’m ready   yt

[Devi2014] 2:57 pm: Start stepping towards you, slowly moving to meet you, my bare feet on the cool floor - Lock eyes and the overwhelming need and hunger that we both are feeling begin to boil over – we conveyed  to each other our mutual, growing lust – I reach out and run her hands along your sides, starting at your hips and slowly, gently, traced my open palms up your smooth, bare skin, up your torso to your breasts – I am careful not to touch Diane’s tits, only to stroke gently at your sensitive flesh, to tease without yet taking the next step - finally place one hand on your right hip and the other on your rival’s firm, smooth belly, feeling my palm sucking to your deep navel – YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:02 pm: i gasp and moan as you touch me....i feel goose bumps from the arousal.....i reach around you and cups both your ass cheeks,,,pulling you close...almost naked mound to naked mound....breatthing harder....."bitch I've got much more than you will ever be able to handle" ... whispering confidently and arrogantly......my stiff nipples amost touching yours   yt

[Devi2014] 3:14 pm: “There is another test - FUCK" - I murmured, my eyelids half-closed as intense feelings rippled through my flesh, which is burning now - I howl in sudden shock and pleasure harmonizing - I feel my inner cxnt soak through completely in one shocking geyser of pussy juice as you pull me and our cxnts touched for the first time - as our powerful cxnts contracted, muscles deep inside our vaginal canals convulsing like steel traps, then gushed hot pussy juice, which flowing down my thighs to my calves and onto the smooth floor - My legs weakening in the sudden explosion of erotic power - Dimly, through the haze of incredible pleasure and sensations, I am sure that Diane is also hot like hell now and the thick, intoxicating scent of fully aroused womanhood rolling off of our bodies “FUCKKKKKK” --- YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:19 pm: not wanting to prolong this anymore, i grab your shoulders as my hands leave your ass...shoving you back on the bed....i crawl in next to you and wraps my thick thigh over yours pinning you to the bed, ,,,then grabs your arm pulling you to your side facing me....I roll my hips and thrusts my pussy at yours.....slowing beginning to rake my thick long cxnt lips up and down on yours....both cxnts already wet.....juices already mixing as the contact between us is slippery....."bitch I will own that young cxnt of yours"   yt

[Devi2014] 3:30 pm: Despite the incredible shock of your sudden move - I am on my back and you start riding me, despite the excruciating sensations roaring through my body and mind, we continue to hold each other with our arms wrapping, keeping our cxnt pressed, exchanging and sharing debilitating shocks of erotic electricity, gasping and crying out with joy -  Finally, after sharing our sexual power, I shriek and try to arch my back to grind our bodies , tits and grinding cxnt with yours - Both regarded each other with wild eyes – our magnificent tits heaving with our panting breaths, our almost soaked cxnts and wet thighs are testament to our incredible arousal – I look up at my tits and amazed at how long and thick my nipples are “mmmmmmmmmmm “ groaned with the delicious sensation that rippling through the taut, sensitive flesh – - YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:36 pm: I gasp and moans louder as you meet my attack with your own.....i feel you fight back as sensations shoot through my body.....my long thick nipples touch yours and begin a duel ll to themselves trying to bend your large nipples and drive them into your soft massive tit flesh....I continue the assault on your pussy as my body is overcome with excitement....with your defiant body making me want to show you and prove to you what a real woman can do.....I roll my hips and thrusts into you hard.... immediately trying to fuck you through the mattress  yt

[Devi2014] 3:43 pm: OHHHHHH GODDDD - I am at a level of sexual arousal that I had never thought possible - my entire body, every inch of my fantastic flesh, is thrumming with erotic power and electricity -  But as stunning as this is, as wonderful the feelings that are pulsing through my body, that is filling me with dread and excitement - We lock eyes and struggling to bring our raging bodies under control -  Growling lustfully at each other, we hold our nipples together, hoping to see the other woman’s nipples shrivel up and surrender to the greater power of my own , to show you who is the more powerful woman - Waves of coruscating pleasure filling our tits and radiating through our bodies, feeding the power in all of our erogenous zones, making our clits harder, pussies wetter – YT

[Devi2014] 3:46 pm: stop now
[Devi2014] 3:46 pm: sudden problem
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: what?
 [Devi2014] 3:47 pm: I must Rush Up
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: tell me
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: you have to leave?
 [Devi2014] 3:47 pm: I am sorry
[DarlingDiane] 3:47 pm: oh ok
[Devi2014] 3:47 pm: we will finish it soon

***************************************************************************************
here is the rest
***************************************************************************************

[DarlingDiane] 12:54 pm: our bodies meshed together as I feel my stiff nipples poking and stabbing at yours trying to bend your nipples and send them to defeat...i roll my hips again and rakes my pussy up and down on yours trying to envelop and swallow your younger cxnt....my clit swollen pulsating escapes her hood and becomes a weapon as she pokes and stabs into your wetness....many thoughts running through my head as I try to sexually destroy the young bitch  yt

[Devi2014] 12:59 pm: FUCK – I am almost delirious with lust and need, can’t believe how my body feeling, the indescribable urges and passion raging through my burning flesh – I can sense that the power of the sexual forces flowing inside of me are wild in nature. If this was part of what it meant to be an Alpha Bitch, I will never stop trying - But my raw lust for your body is now all that mattered – I have to devour the Bitch’s cxnt, I have to break and consume this older slut’s body – I know that if I lost this fuck war I will end up the one broken and devoured, but now surly I am driven by my lust – YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:05 pm: gasping and moaning.....my body tingling.. on fire with lust, desire yet at the same time wanting to prove my total superiority...."bitch I'm going to own your young pussy" I mumble confidently.....cupping your ass cheeks, I thrust into you trying to drive you into submission....My swollen clit working overtime poking and stabbing and wanting a challenge from your weaker clit....wet squishy sound from between our legs filling the room as the battle continues....."Submit to me you bitch.... submit to the real Queen"...as i thrust madly -  yt

[Devi2014] 1:14 pm: Continue to exchange pelvic thrusts against yours, our lower bellies slapping together, both of us become two wild sex-crazed animals with desperate cxnt-to-cxnt contact & clit-to-clit fencing  - I arch my back more and spread my legs as much as I can, while tightening my grip on your ass, sinking my claws into your perfect round ass – “OH GOD – FUCKING CHRIST”-  Compressing  our tits between tour upper arms so that our boobs continue to rub and grind -  I already cocked my pelvises forward and thrusting hard against your each and every thrust -  hungry cxnts trying to devouring one another and I release long moaning cries of joy and desire with that - YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:21 pm: intense battling now....everything else seems secondary...all out total sexual war.....only one survivor … like 2 fighters exchanging punches....who will survive?  I can't let this bitch take me....relentless now...thrusting.. Slamming...driving my mature pussy hard into yours trying to deliver knock out blows....."Cum for me bitch....give it ….  You know you can't last"...   my heart racing...panting now...sweaty.....sensations shooting through my swollen clit up into my body   yt

[Devi2014] 1:31 pm: OH MY GOD – I think I will die from the pleasure as my  hot, thick, wet pussy lips crushing into yours matching pair - The feel of my slick, naked pussy sliding along the slick, well-lubricated flesh of Diane’s twat sending spasms of ecstasy through my body – start working with my hips harder, driving my cxnt to your cxnt madly, struggling to spread your thick pussy lips, desperate to stab my  throbbing clits into yours fuck hole – thrusting back against your vicious attack, rotating my cxnt like a drill, as we slapping and splatting our wet cxnts together, grunting and groaning like animals with each thrust, working at violating each other, enjoying the delicious wet friction of cxnt against cxnt, before pulling back to thrust again – OH FUCK – DIANEEEEEEEEEE ----YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:38 pm: surprised at the stamina and endurance of my opponent.......my body rocks with every trust of hers.....gripping the sheets just to hold on....panting as i'm rocked again and again....getting a bit desperate as waves are being sent through my body....changing strategy to combat this wildcat, i slow down my attack and twists and maneuvers my body in order to employ my clit rather than an all out cxnt attack....i maneuver my clit to get on top of yours....pushing and stabbing trying to send your swollen lady back into her hood  yt

[Devi2014] 1:41 pm: Suddenly I raise my right hand from your left ass cheek, take a firm grip of your thick hair, and start pulling a little hard, and try to jerk painfully to throw you off balance - The battle shifted now, we groaning and snarling – start struggling to roll on top of you to gain a better position - our desire for each other crossing all limits now – Our faces contorted in expressions of pleasure and lust, our moans and growls and pants of desire and exertion grow stronger as we fighting each other for control and domination – YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:46 pm: my body burning now.....as i try to keep some semblance of control......sensations shooting through me....my confidence level rapidly decreasing......using my clit still as a weapon, i continue to try to smother your lady...knowing your body must be tingling and burning like mine....my eyes closed head back....my hips rotating side to side as i try to hold on, keep some control, and yet keep up my clit and pussy attack   yt

[Devi2014] 2:15 pm: We sliding more towards each other with our sweaty bodies, legs spread wide, a constant trickle of pussy juice running down from my fully-aroused twat - powerful bare legs sliding against each other and smooth skin caressing as we keep trying devour each other cxnt, we pushing up close dangerously to mate fully, to fight cxnt to cxnt to the finish, to finally consume each other, trembling with need, hearts pounding with excitement and desire - I know we are going to fuck each other until one submitted, until both exploded with unbelievable pleasure - my entire body is brimming over with sexual power and hunger – I am feeling like there is a wild animal between my legs, a beast that is drooling with its desire to lock in mortal combat with its counterpart between your legs and devour it or be devoured in turn - totally overwhelmed by a powerful instinct that want to suck and eat you out from the inside – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:21 pm: barely holding on now......my body continually being rocked.... sweating.... panting...heart racing...barely able to fight back now, but my clit still active, swollen and pulsing, continually stabbing and poking....not wanting to give in to this animal....i try to pull away, then drive into you again, squishy wet sounds from between our legs.....juices seeping down our thighs  yt

[Devi2014] 2:27 pm: Pressing my gaping twat directly into yours with a hard, wet splat of moist, thick fuck lips - Our massive, marble-sized clits squashed tight and send an explosion of erotic heat and electricity roaring through my body, filling my cxnt, flowing from my belly up into my engorged tits, filling my incredible body with raw ecstasy – Our  voracious cxnts sucking tight to each other, our gaping fuck holes sealed and locked like hungry mouths – I throw back my head and scream in an absolute agony of sexual bliss – FUCK NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO – YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:31 pm: Yessss  YEssssssssssss  Yessssssssssssssss................     sensing your demise, i get a fresh shot of adrenalin...a new lease on life......i grind back making one last effort to conquer this bitch....i thrust and grind hard...trying to drain and punish your young cxnt....."CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH....GIVE ME ALL YOUR SEX"  barely able to utter my orders  YT

[Devi2014] 2:36 pm: “Oh, DIANE, YOU FUCKING cxnt!!!,” - Screaming, my body overwhelmed with pleasure unlike anything I had felt before - I realized through the haze of incredible sensation, this woman is my perfect rival, my greatest challenger but I have to break Diane’s cxnt with my own - Tears streaming down faces from the excruciating pleasure you inflicting on me, begin bucking and grinding, moving hips and asses to work our bodies together harder and harder, pounding and ramming our twats together again & again, grinding furiously into each other, driving together - I whimper, my body shuddering with pre-orgasmic bliss now – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ---YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:43 pm: fighting back with my second wind....wave after wave of erotic bliss being sent through my body......my head spinning.....the room spinning.....feeling light headed but still maintaining some internal body control, I meet everyone of your thrusts and slams....each time my body rocking....but i match every thrust and slam of yours with one of my own....feeling now that only one of us will durvive this.....sensing that the end is near as my body is now covered with sweat....my clit and cxnt feeling the soreness given by your constant attacks  yt

[Devi2014] 2:47 pm: Shriek uncontrollably as raw ecstasy roaring from my clit to every fiber in my body - stiffened as every muscle contracted, my cxnt crushing with yours fused clits even harder, then scream as my body release, sending waves of pleasure and relief rippling my body  -  The sheer pleasure almost blow my head off, almost caused me to pass out - tightening my grips on your ass and pulling my enemy in even harder and deeper, bodies continuing to war even as I already inflicted wave after wave of a titanic orgasm - My cxnt squeezing and wrestling even as shooting delicious gushers of hot cum -  my throat vibrating with screams and animal cries of pleasure - keep exchanging pelvic thrusts and even rotating tits together, twisting steel-hard nipples around yours, as I am fighting to the bitter, orgasmic end – FUCK YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – DIANEEEEEEEEEEE – PLEASE DON’T STOPPPPPPPPPPPP - YT

[DarlingDiane] 3:03 pm: "YESSSSSSSSSSSS  YESSSSSSS  YESSSSSSSSSS"  I keep up the attack wanting more.......my own body beginning to rush as i grind into you madly...my pussy demanding more from you......but my body now over come with erotic sensations as i expode spraying your pussy with my sex.....screaming out as I CUM and SQUIRT into your sex...my body spasming   yt

[Devi2014] 3:09 pm: GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD - feeling your body vibrating with your own release GODDDDDDD – “Whore, fucking whore,” - Sobbing now - loosen my grips on you, momentarily exhausted laying beneath you, flat onto my back -  Small orgasms continued to ripple through my body “That’s not the end bitch – that’s not the fucking end”  - panting furiously, bodies soaked in perspiration, slicked with the sweat and mixed juices - Finally, after lying flat on my back for eyes close with satisfaction – vision blurred-falling asleep or losing sense ? ? ? ----YT

[Devi2014] 3:10 pm: Congrats Diane

[DarlingDiane] 3:11 pm: :)  

[Devi2014] 3:12 pm: i will come after you - promise

[Devi2014] 3:12 pm: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[DarlingDiane] 3:12 pm: bye
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 12:07:08 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 12:37:03 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm congrats ladies, very hot and intense sexfight, I loved it !

Thanks for sharing it.
Best fuckfighter around...

nfsalfight

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
good job DD .... congrats

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 01:19:54 PM »
should i challenge Diane again ?

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »
should i challenge Diane again ?

Of course you should. You are better than she is.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 02:00:29 PM »
DAMN!!
All time favorite Devi will kick ass for sure in the next fight :)
Loved the intensity and descriptions :)