News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mother confronts son's girlfriend

• 10 Replies

Offline kidkid

mother confronts son's girlfriend
« on: June 21, 2015, 06:46:58 AM »
Mother meets her son's new girlfriend and she wants to fight her. Mother is 52 118lbs....girlfriend is 27 125lbs...The fight includes fists, hands, hairpulling, facesitting and titfight. Choose the winner

Offline amgy5

Re: mother confronts son's girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »
They both look strong, but this time the girlfriend definitely wins

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 02:14:13 PM »
Why not have it be cougar gf vs age-appropriate gf?

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 03:13:08 PM »
I think the younger and more athletic girlfriend would give the mother a terrible asskick.
Her son will be watching... and Mom will never again interfere in this relationship.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:27:03 PM »
I put my money on the GF but mom is hanging in there.

T
Cheers!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »

I don't think the other was expecting the girlfriend to say, "I have a big, giant strap on dildo for you cow, and when I'm finished with you, you're going to beg me to let you lick me into orgasm bitch." The Mother can't believe that the younger woman says this to her, but then the younger woman hits the mother first. They start throwing punches and rolling on the ground. At one point one of them gets her head smacked against the hard cement, and at one point, one of these women will be punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. And them she is totally humiliated.

if you want to know which one is the winner, I need a few requests to write the story.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 02:24:15 AM »

I wrote a dirty, erotic, sexually charged story, so if you don't want to see domination and humiliation, don't look

To say the least, my mom definitely hates my gf. My mom thinks it's time for me to settle down with a focused young woman. Some one who plans a professional career and is taking college seriously. Some one who is more concerned with her grades than her pussy. Some one we can bring home to grandma and the rest of the family, and be very proud of. Unfortunately my gf is the exact opposite. She is bi-sexual and we have all kinds of strange sex parties, S&M, and I regularly have 3 ways with other hot woman. Compared to most guys my age you can consider my relationship with my gf unusual, erotic, and/or off the beaten track and you would be perfectly right. My mom complains about the weekends that I spend at my gf house, and she is appalled at what she has recently found on my computer. Pictures of me bound and gagged, suspended, pictures of my gf using double ended dildos with other women. Pictures of me getting blow jobs from two women at the same time. There seems to be no limits to the parties that we have and my mom has been fighting, threatening and arguing with me ever since she found my web site on my computer. Nothing that mom could do or say would put even the slightest blemish on my relationship with my gf, and mom was becoming more and more enraged every day. Mom has threatened me that she was going to show up for one of my sick weekends and she promised me that she would put an end to my relationship with my gf once and for all.

I didn't think that mom would really show up, but me and my gf and a few other friends from the neighbor hood are in the basement, in the dungeon and we are just getting redy to have a big kinky party when the door bell rings. One of the women goes upstairs and much to my surprise she returns with my mom, and my mom is quite infuriated. She walks right up to my girlfriend, and it was almost funny, my gf is about 6 inches taller than mom and she's wearing high heels so she towers over mom who is wearing 3” high heels. Mom gets right in her face screaming, “I don't know what kind of sick, perverted things you are getting my son into slut, but I am here to put an end to it, do you understand me.”  I was not only quite shocked, but quite turned on when my girlfriend, very confident, very cocky and quite used to being in charge as she is my Mistress, stands right in front of my mom, looking down at her and laughing right in her face screaming, “lighten up you old bitch, your son loves me dominating him, her loves to watch other women suck my cxnt and lick me into orgasm, and he,” but before my girlfriend can finish the sentence, Mom takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps my girlfriend “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of the hard smack. Mom screams, “You stupid young bitch, perhaps your mother should have taken you over her knee and spanked some manners into you. You have a very bad attitude and you really need to have it adjusted.

MY girlfriend's face is getting redder and redder until she loses her temper and she grabs mom's dress with her right hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering mom's nose with her fist. Mom is taken totally off guard and her head is flopping back and forth and back and forth like a rag doll under my girlfriends hard punches, and blood start rolling from mom's nose. Then my girlfriend grabs mom's dress with her right hand too and she holds her up right in front of herself, screaming right in mom's shocked and startled face.”How fuckin dare you come here and treat me like this, you're not in any position to tell me what to do, and you're going to be quite sorry for your nasty attitude.” Mom starts pushing and flailing and trying to break free from my bigger girlfriend, but this seems to only piss my girlfriend off even more, and she shoves mom back hard. My mom's dress rips right off of her body in my girlfriends hands as mom goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. 

Mom bounces right up off of the wall and her white bra and white lace panties are exposed in front of everyone and the crowd is really cheering. I never saw mom so infuriated, her face is beet red and she lunges right at my girlfriend. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around my girlfriends waist and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. My girlfriend is crying out, “AAHH, AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of mom, until my girlfriend loses her balance and she falls right over onto the concrete floor, and mom is right on top of my girlfriend. Mom sits up on my girlfriends stomach and Mom is really infuriated. She balls up her fists and she starts punching my girlfriends eyes. Right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Mom is blackening my girlfriends eyes. My girlfriend starts bucking and kicking nd she manages to half sit up and punch mom, “bang,” uppercut into her jaw. You can hear mom's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as mom's head swings straight up in the air, and just then my girlfriend reaches up and she grabs mom's hair with both of her hands and pulls mom right off of her. Now my girlfriend gets on top of my mom and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking my mom's fuckin skull over and over again against the basement floor. She just keeps smacking her head over and over again against the cement floor until mom is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and she stops fighting. And then her body goes totally limp and when MY girfriend stops bashing my mom's head against the cement, mom is knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more.”

My girlfriend gets right up off of my mom, and my mom is just lying on the floor with this goofy little grin across her face. My girlfriend grabs my mom's panties and she pulls them down and right off of mom. Then she sits mom up, and she UN-clasps her bra, and mom's bra slides right down off of her chest. Mom is totally naked now, and my girlfriend grabs mom's hair and she yanks her up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. The pain of having her hair ripped out of her head seems to wake mom up a little and feebly she cry's out, “my hair, let go.” The crowd is cheering. My girlfriend lets go of mom's hair, and mom's knees almost buckle right under her, and mom starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. My girlfriend has knocked my mother silly, she punched my mother goofy, and mom is just standing there totally naked and laughing and giggling to herself.

My girlfriend walks over to the dresser and she opens the drawer. She grab a variety of dildo's and a vibrator and she walks over to mom and she first shows her a big strap on dildo, and she says, “now im going to give you your choice of which of these toys you would like me to use on you, alright.” My mom is laughing and she starts shaking her head yes. Everyone starts laughing. Then she shoes my mother the vibrator and she says, “You know all about this, don't you.” Mom mom is still all goofy and she's laughing and shaking her head and crying out, “Yes, yes.” Then she shows mom a double ended dildo and she laughs and says, “alright you old whore, which one of these would you like me to use on you.” I can't believe my mother is going to let my girlfriend use a sex toy on her, and the crowd is laughing as my mom examines the three sex toys and my mom picks out the strap on dildo.

I am embarrassed for my mother, but my cock is as hard as a rock as I watch my sexy young girlfriend, towering over my mother. She straps that big, hard erect rubber cock onto herself and she screams, 'Now get on your knees you pathetic old whore.” I'm totally shocked as I see my normally very dominant, in charge mother get right down on her knees, and take that big giant rubber cock into her hands and stick it right into her mouth. Mom is sucking the dildo. My girl is totally dominating my mother and my mother is sucking that cock as if it was my father's cock. I'm even more shocked that when my mother has sucked that big cock over and over again, she gets to her feet and she turns around so that her ass is right touching that big rubber penis, and she leans forward. My girlfriend starts laughing as she screams, “Look at this old whore everyone. She is an experienced submissive, and she wants me to fuck her up her ass with my strap on, right bitch.” Mom is shaking her head yes, and crying out, “Yes, please fuck my ass Mistress. I'm begging you, please fuck my ass hole with your strap on Mistress.” Everyone is laughing and cheering as my girlfriend, my tall, beautiful dominant, tough girlfriend guides the tip of that big rubber cock right up to mom's anus. Mom has this weird smile on her face as my girlfriend sides that large strap on dildo right into her ass hole. My girl starts fuckin my mother up her ass and mom, everyone can tell she is loving it. She's moaning, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and her nipples are all hard and erect.

Mom manages to reach over and grab the vibrator and she slides it into her pussy. No one can believe what a hot, sexy, perverted MILF my mother really is. Mom turns that vibrator on and it's “RRRRR,” inside of her pussy, and my girlfriend is plowing that big strap on into mom's ass hole, and mom loves it. Her nipples are rock hard and beet red and she's panting and making these sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and sweat is glistening all over her body. My girlfriend rips the dildo out of mom's ass hole screaming, “get on your knees whore, you are going to suck my cock all over again. Mom falls to her knees, and I never saw anyone this perverted before as mom stll has that vibrator, “RRRRRRRR,” vibrating in her pussy and she grabs the big strap on dildo, the one that's strapped onto my beautiful girlfriend and she starts sucking my girlfriends dick again. She's sucking that big, hard erect rubber cock like a prostitute, and mom seems to be waiting for that cock to start squirting cum into her mouth.

My girlfriend can see that my mother is starting to get ready to cum. She rips the strap on right out of mom's ass hole and she grabs the vibrator and she pulls it out of mom. Mom is jumping up nd down and despwrately crying out, “NO PLEASE MISTRESS, I'M GOING TO CUM, PLEASE I'M GOING TO CUM,” but my girlfriend really doesn't care. She takes all of her clothes off and she orders my horny mother to lie down on the couch. Then she takes that big, double ended dildo and she inserts it right into her pussy. She lies down right on top of my mother, and my mother can feel that big, hard erect rubber cock poking right into her, and mom starts begging my girlfriend to fuck her. “Fuck me Mistress. Please fuck me Mistress, I am your slave and I love it.” Everyone is really enjoying the show as mom is really getting off on being dominated and submissive. My girlfriend inserts the other end of the double ended dildo right into my mom pussy as she lies down right on top of her. MY girlfriend's tits lie right on top of my mom's tits, and my mom and my girlfriends nipples are all hard and erect, and my girlfriend is sliding and slapping their tits together and they're big, hard erect nipples are slapping into each other, sliding into each other, banging into each other, and their nipples grow even larger and get even bigger, and my mother is frantically begging my girlfriend, “PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER MISTRESS.” They are fucking each other with the two sided hard cock, and my girlfriend start sticking her tongue into my mother's mouth. My cock grew bigger and harder as I saw the two of them, my mom and my girlfriend kissing each other. Their tongues dancing in and out of their mouths and dueling in mid air. There was no question about it. My girlfriend is in complete control, and my mom is trying really hard to please her Mistress now. My mom is making love to my girlfriend, kissing her passionately, sliding down and licking and kissing and worshiping my girlfriends big, hard erect nipples openly. She sucks on her nipples and when she makes my girlfriend moan, “OOOHHH YYYEEESSSS,” my mom starts pounding her pelvis even harder against my girlfriends pelvis, and plowing that big double sided cock into each one's pussy. Mom and my girlfriend are on fire. My hot, sweet, sexy girlfriend is dominant, in top, in complete control of my mother.

My girlfriend demonstrates her superiority over my mother when mom starts “OOOOWWWWEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEEE,” dry squirting. My mother starts sucking on my girlfriends cheek, and then kissing her nipples, and then kissing my girlfriend passionately. Mom is in a frenzy making hot passionate love over and over again to my girlfriend. My girlfriend pulls the dildo out of mom's pussy, and mom, is humping air, tears start streaming down her cheeks, and she starts begging my girlfriend, “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” .

My girlfriend licks and kisses my girlfriends lips and then she starts sliding her tongue, long sweeping motions right down my girlfriends body. Kissing her pelvis, taking certain area of her pelvis into her mouth and sucking on them, multiple times, and then she starts plunging that dildo in and out of my girlfriends pussy as she kisses my girlfriends stomach. My girlfriend is so turned on, her nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to burst. Mom pulls the other end of the dildo, the end that's in my girlfriends cxnt, right out of her cxnt and she sticks it in her mouth and sucks on it.Mom laughs and she says, “NOW I SEE WHY MY SON WORSHIPS YOU AND LOVES YOU. I LOVE THE WAY YOU TASTE MISTRESS, AND I WILL LICK YOU INTO ORGASM MISTRESS OVER AND OVER AND WHENEVER YOU DESIRE.” 

I try to think of what my girlfriend must be thinking about my mother at this point...............
My girlfriend rolls over onto her back and my mom is sitting right in between her legs. Mom leans over and she starts kissing my girlfriends cxnt over and over again. My girlfriend sticks two of her fingers into my mother's pussy, and my mother is licking my girlfriends pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Mom starts dry squirting again, and she's screaming, and crying and “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE,” and so does my girlfriend, “OOOOOWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEE, the two women are exploding over and over again in orgasm after orgasm. The two women finish squirting, and my mom stays on her hands and knees crying out, “I will worship you forever Mistress. You are my Mistress, and I'll be your slave.”

Offline amgy5

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 07:44:45 PM »
Wow, awesome story

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 11:57:27 PM »

No X-Ray gf keeps mom as slave

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member