News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

DarlingDiane vs Devi (Catfight in Gym)

• 4 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
DarlingDiane vs Devi (Catfight in Gym)
« on: August 07, 2015, 11:36:11 AM »
Devi: Evening comes hot and humid - I am in gym, getting ready for go home. My Indian blood start pounding as I feel DarlingDiane is here. My nipples are like two silver bullets as they trying to poke through the material of my sleeveless tight blouse. My muscles are taut, ready for the physical punishment that is inevitable, totally infuriated and excited and trembling in anticipation. My eyes seems to turn one shade darker in color. Tongue moving sensuously around my lips, trying to keep moisture on them. YT

Diane: undressing after a hard sweaty workout.....in front of my locker getting my clothes out......i see that Devi bitch.....i hate that showoff slut..she makes my blood boil...always strutting around the gym showing off her body...especially her big tits.......one day soon she and I will tangle yt

Devi: Breathing deeply, my naked midriff tucked in so that my rib cage and pelvis flared out. My massive tits jiggle dangerously inside my tight fitting blue sleeveless blouse. Because of the heat, I had rolled the blouse up and tied it in a knot at my breasts. You can see the contraction in the taunt stomach muscles as they working under my smooth midriff. My waist measured a scant 26 inches, then gracefully swelled to lusty 38 inch hips. The tight blue shorts I wear showing every indentation of my sweet ass. My legs are especially beautiful. Calf and thigh muscles are in exact proportion. YT

Diane: my heart racing now....my huge nipples stiffening..... I need to get in the shower to relax and cool off,,,this bitch is getting on my nerves and I know a confrontation is forthcoming......I walk across the locker room toward the showers....just holding my towel.....flip flops on my feet.... my 36C's bouncing....ass wiggling....29 inches around the waist...39 inches on my full womanly hips.....proud of my body especially at my age...... I see the Devi slut out of the corner of my eye surprised that she still has clothes on yt

Devi: Become speechless for a few moments. During this time I look in every square inch of Diane’s body. I notice the combination of female beauty and power in her legs. The strong indentation of your stomach. The thrusting breasts. As I continue gazing intently at you, become aware in a change in my own physical being. Tits start to crust, feeling a tingling sensation in my stomach that is slowly approaching my loins. I know, I must tangle with this woman. I had never been so infuriated and excited. Slowly start walking towards you – YT

Diane: i see the bitch move towards me....my heart starts pounding....i can tell she has her eyes on me...perhaps she hates me too...her young darker body is very impressive i admit to myself but would never admit to anyone else...her chest is thrusting out...just how big are those huge tits of hers,,,,yes im a bit envious of the size of her globes....someone speaks, i say hello and keep walking slowly...my eyes affixed away from the young Indian bitch yt

Devi: The usually noisy Gym is totally quiet as we two women looking at each other with hate and fire in our eyes. Like two amazons we approaching each other warily, crouching. Start moving & circling you. Because of our positions, the huge globes of mine are almost spilling out of my tight blouse. Shinning droplets of perspiration forming on my tits and glistening in the heat. "BITCH" spat back as a reply of your "Hello" , as I grit my teeth – YT

Diane: i knew this was going to happen.....i drop my towel facing you naked....not shy at all.....true hatred in my eyes.......SLuT i answer back as i circle....the other women in the area moving closer to see whats going on....but not getting close enough to interfere....."so this is what you want whore?" i raise my voice as I ask you.....my nipples stiff my heart racing.....excitement shooting through my body as the showdown begins yt

Devi: We both women are trembling excitedly as we continue circling each other. I know that this woman posed a threat greater than anything I had ever fought before. This Bitch would be much stronger and aggressive than the other girl I had struggled with. I had never seen anyone as powerful. Anyone can almost hear my heart pounding viciously behind my now heaving tits. I know this is going to be a supreme test of agility, strength, and stamina coming up, and I am more than ready for it ---YT

Diane: this bitch is big and powerful looking and is in great physical shape and has a reputation as being a mean brutal bitch....i know to beat her i'll have to take advantage of every opportunity i have,,, i cannont let her strike first....quickly i reach out and grabs her long hair...yanks your head down pulling you toward me....i raise my right knee and drives it as hard as i can up into your exposed taut belly yt

Devi: AHHHHHHHHHHHH - Caught by surprise at the sudden attack. Bending from my waist but your grip on my hair preventing "OFFFFFFFFF" scalp burning in sudden tug – My hands go for your wrist, sinking my all nails to your wrist. “Let GO My Hair BITCH” - Gulping for air. Suddenly, I coiled my right hand and lunged forward toward you. The palm of my hand smack hard on your left Boob. This is followed by another right handed slap on the same spot of your meaty left globe. –YT

Diane: "ughhhhhhh" i gasp and moans...your slaps against my naked tit flesh resounds throughout the locker room.....a few women go "whoaaaaa" a feww offering encouragement......pain shoots through my chest..... Skin stinging.....yanking your head furiously trying to rip you bald....my wrists cut and stinging from your claws....I raise my knee again and again drives it up into your exposed belly yt

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:23:21 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: DarlingDiane vs Devi (Catfight in Gym)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:03:55 PM »
Nice Start.
I hope to see the rest soon!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 11:55:39 AM »

Here is the second part :

Devi: “FUCKKKKK BITCHHHHHH” – Gasping for air, my belly is throbbing with this two nasty thud, with my sparkling white teeth flashing, my lips drawn back into a sneer of hatred and a primitive cry of rage deep within my body, try to spring at your body, you are still savoring your slight victory. My aim is caught you off guard and obviously go for close body contacts with you – YT

Diane: as you lunge at me I fall back pulling you down with me....body to body now......we roll over and over struggling for control...I yank and tug at your top as I want to get on top and make you beg like the xxxxxxxxxx you are yt

Devi: I must do something now to stop you, our bodies tangling all the way, and you pulling me with you to the floor and soon I found your nude and my almost nude bodies rolling on top of each other. I counter your moves by grabbing you around your waist. We both are now grunting and groaning lustily. Back and forth our shinning bodies are pulled and tugged, like some sort of wild erotic type of rolling over each other bodies. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING BITCHHHH” - scream in fear and anger, you are pulling my top, just concentrating to roll over your nude body and get the top position – YT

Diane: concentrating on yanking your top costs me and you are able to get on top.....my legs kicking wildly as I buck and twist trying unsuccessfully to overthrow you...sweating and panting as I gasp loudly....I reach up and grab your top from below your neck and yank hard as I can....hoping to expose your tits and also hoping to distract you and get you off the top of me yt

Devi: Our tits are crushing together as I am trying to secure the top position, you are making it difficult for me with bucking wildly and your kicking legs are really difficult to control. FUCKKKKKK you able to remove my top (in fact I wanted it too). Our naked torsos are welding together slowly almost all the way down to our groins as we both struggling with equal strength. The sweet sweat of our exertion making our bodies’ slick and helping suck our navels together. Our powerful, bare legs trying to tangle each other, straining against each other and holding our bodies in tension. - YT

Diane: squirming wiggling struggling under you, I grab your hair and pulls you off me....i kick you away with my strong legs and kicks you away...I scramble to my feet quickly and backs away gasping and moaning trying to get my breath yt

Devi: The heat in my pussy is unbearable with this type of close body contacts. “NOOOOOO” Anger boiling inside me as I lost this contacts. Get up on my feet slowly, looking directly at your eyes, “Scared Diane? Or the heat of this match is too much for you?” - Tease you with my Bitchy voice. The juices flowing from between my legs and my sorts doing little to keep the wetness in, my pussy is aching with need. With a scream I throw my body at you, for another body to body skirmish, trying to take you down & looking for top position again – YT

Diane: I spread my legs and brace myself for your attack....our bodies collide I stagger but I keep my feet and wraps my arms around your waist and pushes back trying to trip you....I reach one hand down into the waistband of your shorts and yanks down trying to rip them off you....my nipples rock hard now as I thrust my tits into yours my nipples poking and stabbing at yours trying to drive them into your areolas -  yt

Devi: Our bodies collided together with a sweaty & wet thud, within a moment we both hugging each other, arms wrapped around each other, legs locked, panting in the intense heat. Try to trip you with my right leg to take you down and manage the top position again, without thinking much I start to grind my burning pussy into your crotch, a look of lust, anger and hate in my eyes. Tits smashing together, nipples poking each other & sending a erotic sensation through my spine. However, my tight shorts still separated our throbbing sex, denying our mutual desire to lock our bodies together in the final and most decisive way. – YT

Diane: "you fucking bitch" I scream out.....my hatred equaling yours...Your strong leg behind me as you grind into me you trip me and I go down on my ass pulling you with me....not allowing you to get on top I roll over on my side facing you, our bodies meshed together, I grab your shorts again trying to rip them off your hot ass and totally expose you...hearing the shorts ripping as i yank and tug yt

Devi: I am now completely nude join you in this naked state, as you finally manage to rip my shorts away from my ass. So I begin to reposition myself on top of you throwing my left thigh over yours and trying to roll on top of you. Aligned my body with that of my beautiful foe, and begin to wrap my arms and legs around you, we both can feel the heat of our naked womanhoods throbbing close to each other. Panting with excitement. - YT

Diane: my chest heaving...heart pounding...panting... sweaty, the young bitch managing to get on top of me...I thrust up grinding my mature pussy into yours...rolling my full hips I rake my long thick pussy lips up and down on yours....using the ground for leverage I thrust up into you trying to drive you off me as I simultaneously grind and fuck your younger pussy … going to fuck this bitch silly ….yt

Devi: "MMMMMMMMMMM BITCHHHHH" - The humid heat of the Gym already hung in the air, as the forces of nature itself seems to wait with bated breath for the outcome of this confrontation. I am feeling a blast of heat and lust go through my body, it causes my nipples to harden even further, my breasts to throb, and my powerful pussy to suddenly contract, sending a gush of warm liquid down my thighs. An intense shiver running down my spine. My heart pounding and breaths start coming faster. Nipples tracking each other as we both start to pant even faster. I understand that we are only moments away from locking together in the most intimate way possible. We are about to embark on a battle where the victor would be determined by her ability to give and receive ecstasy. "Let’s Do it Bitch if you are not scared" - whisper in my husky voice - YT

TO BE CONTINUED ....................
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:31:07 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »
I cant wait for the 3rd!!!!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 02:05:31 PM »
An awesome fight :)
Real turn on for me :D
Loved it till now :)
Hoping to read the remaining part soon and i vouch for DEVI ;)
DAMN!!!! Devi is strong an vicious so is Diane :)
But for me devi will take the win :)