News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Private Fight No. 3 - Selena versus Hannah

• 0 Replies
This story is the third private fight and involves Apartment Wrestling Club members and potential newcomers to the Apartment Wrestling Club scene.  Neither of these two are FCF members.  This particular club fight is taking place in Las Vegas surrounding the events of the Rebecca versus Tracey fight.  During the weekend of the fight a number of private fights were staged in the city.  The participants for this fight are:

Hannah (5'4 115 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Alabama.  She is currently a student with hopes to become a doctor someday.  When she isn't studying, Hannah works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.  Hannah's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm super fit and strong for my size.  I can run circles around these girls.  They have nothing I can't handle." So far Hannah has lost fights with Molly and Bailey and defeated Erica.

Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) lives near Mexico City.  She works as an administrative assistant to a wealthy business owner.  She is a frequent participant in the local night life and wants to eventually relocate to Los Angeles and pursue a career as a model.  She became interested in fighting in the Club through her boss who hopes to promote her to a championship career.  Selena's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am in excellent shape.  I work out hard and I play hard.  I am always the prettiest girl in the room.  I have had to fight for everything I have gotten in life and I'm ready to kick another girl's ass to get where I want to go."  This is her first fight against a club member.

The fight is scheduled to take place in the home of a wealthy sponsor of Apartment fights.  The fighters are both provided with a bedroom to prepare for the fight and the fight is set to take place in a large open room without any furniture.  The crowd for the fight is fairly small and primarily male although there are a few women in attendance as well. 

Hannah prepares for the fight in her room by changing into her bikini for the night.  She has chosen her favorite black bikini with the blinged out skull on the breast.  The bikini provides ample coverage for her body.  She pulls her hair up into a ponytail high on the back of her head.  She stretches briefly as she gets fully prepared to take on Selena.  She has never heard of Selena before and all she knows is that she is up from Mexico to try and break into the Club.  Coming off of her last match versus Erica which she won, Hannah is feeling pretty good about her ability to win this fight tonight.

Across the house from Hannah, Selena is preparing for the fight in a comparable room.  She changes into a gold bikini that appears to have a crocheted pattern to the material.  The color stands out nicely against her darker skin tones.  She pulls her long silky black hair into two pig tails.  Her goal is to look cute and harmless as she takes to the floor hoping that will allow her to catch her opponent by surprise.  Selena's sponsor provided her with the videos of all three of Hannah's matches and she has studied them prior to coming to Las Vegas.  The private match tonight is a big deal to Selena since it will give her an opportunity to demonstrate her abilities against an existing Club fighter. 

The officiator assistant stands in the middle of the room as both girls enter the fight area.  The minute they approach the center of the floor it is obvious that they are almost identical in size.  After the two are introduced to the small crowd the officiator begins to set out the rules.  "I will be the referee for tonight's fight.  The rules are very simple.  There are no punches above the chest allowed.  No kicking whatsoever.  The fight continues until one fighter submits.  I can stop the fight if there is a clear winner and someone is unable to submit.  Once the fight ends by submission, you have both agreed the match ends only once the winner is satisfied with the conclusion.  This means you will be subject to being humiliated if you decide to submit.  Do you both understand the rules?"  Hannah smiles and calls out "sure thing but are you ready to be humiliated honey” as she stares at Selena.  Selena simply nods her head and then pulls her two pig tails tight with the hair band holding them in place.  “I’ll fight you now.” she finally declares.  The officiator backs away and puts a hand up in the air.  The officiator pauses and then pulls the hand down and says "Fight!"

Hannah puts both hands up and motions to Selena as she wiggles her fingers “Come and get it” she teases.  Selena smiles broadly and calls out “ok if you wish” as she starts to move slowly towards Hannah.  As Selena draws closer, Hannah puts her hands out in more of a fighting stance and starts to move to circle her opponent.  Selena expecting the cautious approach out of Hannah moves to cut off the direction of her circle and quickly leaps at Hannah.  The quick attack catching Hannah a bit off guard as she throws her hands up to catch Selena’s hands that are flashing directly at her head.  Hannah’s reaction is too slow and Selena is able to bury both hands into Hannah’s dirty blonde hair before she can react. 

Selena digs her hands in and Hannah diverts her hands to try and grab Selena by the hair.  Selena is prepared for the move as she rips Hannah’s hair pulling her head to the side and at the same time Selena leaps into Hannah launching a knee into her belly as she comes off the floor.  Again Hannah is completely unprepared for Selena’s aggressive attack and takes the shot square in the belly causing her to gasp out as the air is knocked from her body OOOHHHHFFFFF.  The blow to the body coupled with the force of Selena’s body crashing into hers causes Hannah to lose her balance as she flies backwards and falls on the floor her butt hitting hard as she ends up landing hard on her back.  Selena lands on both feet after delivering the knee to Hannah’s body then shakes the stray pieces of Hannah’s hair from her fingers. 
Hannah seeing Selena start circle around her legs, lashes out trying to kick Selena in the legs.  The kick attempt as much a defensive move as any real offense at this point.  The kick glances of off Selena’s lower leg and causes her to suddenly switch direction.  Selena quickly shoots her hands down and grabs Hannah by the foot catching her before she can pull the foot back in.  Hannah is surprised by how quick Selena reacted and tries to yank her foot free.  Selena takes the attempt in stride and twists the ankle to the left causing Hannah to yelp out in pain at the attack. 

Selena tosses the foot to the side causing Hannah to pivot slightly on her butt from the force of the shove to her leg.  Selena continues moving quickly around Hannah as she tries to react to the movement.  Hannah tries to roll over and in the opposite direction of Selena’s move, but Selena’s is quick to pursue.  As Hannah rolls to her belly and tries to push up off the floor Selena stomps a foot down into Hannah’s back driving her to her belly on the floor.  Hannah lets out a loud cry of pain OOOWWWWWWW AGHHHHHH as she is driven to the floor.  Selena’s sponsor is calling out to her in Spanish to finish off Hannah.   
Selena raises a hand over her head as if she is celebrating a victory and at the same time she twists to the side and lines up to the side of Hannah’s prone body.  Before Hannah can react, Selena drops her body weight shoving her knee down into Hannah’s ribs with a loud THUDDD sound as she goes to the floor.  Hannah screams in agony from the blow to her ribs YYYAAAGHHHHH.  Selena now kneeling next to the Hannah as she writhes in pain on the carpet, grabs Hannah by the hair shoving her face down into the carpet and rubs it side to side.  Hannah again screams out in pain as the purpose of the move registers with the small crowd.  As Selena pulls Hannah’s head to the side, the red marks form the carpet burn on her forehead area become visible.  “I like your screams” teases Selena now as she mocks her opponent and her earlier confidence. 

Hannah screams out in pain and anger “YOU BITCH!!!” as she tries to push her hands up and into Selena’s body.  Selena ignores Hannah’s efforts to push against her torso and shoves her face back down into the carpet slamming it down with a THUMP sound.  With Hannah’s head shoved to the floor, Selena slides a knee over the top of Hannah’s low back and straddles her.  Hannah’s efforts to shove Selina back having completely failed at this point as Selena is able to mount her back.  Before Hannah can respond Selena rips her head off the floor by the hair and yanks her back in a nasty camel clutch hold.  The force of the effort pulling Hannah back into almost a C shape as Selena pours on the pressure.  Hannah screams out again as Selena puts the pressure on her back and neck.  “Don’t call me names!!!” Selena snarls out as she holds Hannah pressuring her back. 

Hannah reaches up trying to grab hold of Selena’s hands desperate to break the grip on her hair.  Hannah is able to grab hold of Selena’s wrist and digs her nails into her flesh.  Selena lets out a short yelp from the sudden digging in of the nails.  Selena hisses “nice try” as she keeps one hand buried in the hair holding her opponent in the clutch and at the same time yanks her other arm free of Hannah’s nails.  Using the hand she suddenly freed, Selena quickly swings an open handed slap to the side of Hannah’s head.  Hannah cries out and drops her hand off of Selena’s other arm. 

Selena now able to get a grip on Hannah’s arm pulls it back over her knee as she continues yanking back on her hair locking on the camel clutch even tighter now.  Hannah cries out in pain clearly suffering at the hands of her opponent.  Selena pushes her lower body higher up on Hannah’s back and hooks the the second arm over the top of her leg trapping it in place.  Selena reaches down and grabs the bikini top and in one strong yank pulls it free of Hannah’s body.  Hannah moans out as her firm breasts hang in full view of the small crowd as Selena puts her on display.  The top removed from Hannah now allowing Selena to quickly get her free hand onto Hannah’s bare breast.  Selena immediately claws and mashes Hannah’s exposed breast getting a loud wail from Hannah.  The cry of pain echoes through the room as Selena sadistically mauls her bare breasts.  Hannah now hanging limply in the grasp of Selena as it appears the last of the fight was beaten out of her with the breast mauling delivered by Selena. 

“You ready to beg for forgiveness for your rudeness” snaps Selena as she sits atop Hannah.   “Get the fuck off me!!” Hannah yells out.  The pain in her voice obvious as the yell is more of a plea than a command at this point.  Selena lets go of the breast and shoves Hannah face down to the floor mashing her into the carpet yet again as she moans out in pain.  Selena pivots her straddle to turn and face Hannah’s lower body.  With a quick snatch move Selena grabs Hannah’s bikini bottoms and gives them a hard tug pulling them into a painful wedgie.  Hannah yelps out in pain again as she raises her head off the floor looking up at the crowd.  The pain shows on her face now as tears roll down her face.  “Agggghhh stoppppp!!!” she yells out as Selena pulls the bottoms tightly into her body.  Grabbing the tie sides of the bikini bottoms, Selena quickly unties both sides.  Selena scoots a little lower and grabs hold of the bottoms and pulls them free of Hannah’s body leaving her completely naked on the floor.

Selena digs her nails into Hannah’s bare ass and rakes her nails across the skin leaving red tracks in her smooth pale skin inside her bikini tan lines.  Hannah shrieks out in pain again as Selena sadistically punishes her on the floor.  Hannah tries to reach back and grab Selena by the hair, but it being in two pigtails has shortened it so that it is unreachable for Hannah.  Selena now trying to humiliate Hannah swings her hand and lands a slap with a loud WHACK sound on her bare ass.  Hannah cries out in pain as she looks up the tears streaming down her face.  She is completely overwhelmed and her body is wracked with pain as Selena continues now slapping and clawing her body.  Selena shifting the raking up her low back as well as she rips nasty claw trails into Hannah’s body.

“I give I give please stop I give up” Hannah finally cries out.  Completely overwhelmed by Selena, Hannah just wants the fight over at this point.  Selena laughs.  “You still haven’t apologized to me for your rudeness” Selena snaps out in a matter of fact tone.  “Im so sorry so sorry please stop!!!” pleads Hannah as she just wants Selena off of her.  Selena rises to her feet standing over the battered and beaten Hannah raising her arm claiming her victory.  Hannah, completely nude, lies on her face on the floor hoping the punishment is over.  Selena though wants to show off after her win.  Selena leans down and grabs Hannah by the hair and flips her over to her back.  Her bare chest and naked body fully on display for the small crowd as Selena pulls her by the hair across the floor.  Hannah screams out in pain as she is pulled across to where Selena’s benefactor is standing.  “Let this be a warning to all you so called Club fighters.  I will own all of you!!!” Selena hisses out as she then drops Hannah to the floor on her back.  Selena and her benefactor retire to their room and a couple other crowd members help Hannah back to her room.  Selena make quite a statement in her first private fight as the Apartment Wrestling Club world is buzzing about this potential new fighter.