News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club No. 30 - Drury versus Melinda

• 0 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club No. 30 - Drury versus Melinda
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:24:21 AM »
This poll is the thirtieth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in New York.  The participants are:

Melinda (5'5 115 pounds 19 y/o) is from South Florida.  She is currently a college student and a member of the school's cheer squad.  Her goal is to become a physical trainer.  She is strong for her size and very flexible.  Melinda's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Girls always see my beauty and forget how strong physically and mentally I really am.  They will take me for granted and end up beaten."  Melinda lost to Tisha and defeated Wendy.

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  Before she dropped out of college she supposedly mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury won a private fight against Lisa.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a luxury apartment in a downtown New York.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas which are bedrooms off the main living area of the suite.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Drury is preparing for her first official Club fight.  As she unpacks her materials and prepares to get dressed she looks extremely confident and prepared to fight Melinda.  Drury pulled out her bikini and changed clothing.  She was wearing her dark brown bikini bottoms cut in a narrow V pattern on the front side and a very small V pattern on the back.  The bikini put her nicely shaped body on full display.  The bikini top was a brown halter style cup that highlighted and enhanced her C sized chest.  The dark colored bikini stood out in contrast to her lighter toned skin.  Drury left her slightly longer than shoulder length hair to dangle and frame her beautiful face.  Drury is called to provide her interview and after watching the materials about Melinda she stared into the camera with a mean look on her face.  "This is great.  I get another princess tonight.  A cheerleader?  What a joke.  I love beating the shit out of girls like this one." 

Melinda arrives and appears confident and ready to go.  Her win over Wendy giving her a boost of confidence as she prepared for this new fight.  Melinda changes into the same light blue floral print bikini she wore in both of her prior fights.  The bikini halter top accentuates and enhances her C cups and the color of the suit shows off nicely against her dark tanned skinned.  She leaves her wavy and curly shoulder length hair down and paces the room.  Her emotions a combination of nerves and excitement as she prepares for her second fight.  Melinda is called into the small interview room where she watches the short tape about Drury.  "This girl thinks she is tough.  That last girl she took on had no idea how to fight.  Tonight will be a whole different story.  I'm better than her in every way including in a fight."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Melinda and Drury.  "I think this is going to be a short fight tonight.  Melinda did a nice job against Wendy, but Drury is another story altogether.  I heard quite a bit about that private fight and I think this girl is a mean one."  The second commentator begins "I really like Melinda.  There is something about her.  She has such a deceptively powerful body.  I'm excited to see if this is a re-run of the Tisha fight where she got roughed up or we see her look like the fight with Wendy.  If she comes out ready to fight it will be a good close fight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a an open space for the fighters with a couch and some chairs scattered in various places in the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  " We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Melinda smiles "you bet I am and winks at the officiator.  Drury rolls her eyes at Melinda's behavior.  "Your ass is mine now cheerleader.  You will regret showing up" snaps out Drury.  The crowd is all standing to get a good view as the tension seems to have built quickly between the two fighters.  The officiator sends them both to the sides of the room and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

As soon as "begin" flies out of the officiator's mouth both girls rush at the other.  Within a blink they are atop each other and their bodies crash together.  Drury grabs Melinda by the hair and starts yanking and twisting as Melinda does the same.  Bodies pressed close together as they struggle neither able to gain an advantage in the initial moments of the exchange. 

"I'll kick your ass" screams out Drury as she tugs and twists on Melinda's hair.  "BITCH!!!" screams out Melinda as she pulls down on Drury trying to get her off balance.  Each shoving with their bodies as they twist and tug on the hair with both finally going to the floor in a heap as they try to overpower the other.  .

First Drury atop Melinda and then switching spots as Melinda gets atop Drury.  The two rolling back and forth as each pushes and pulls the others head trying to rip out hair and assert dominance over the other.  Drury tries to wrap her legs around Melinda's as a means of pinning her to the floor, but the flexible blond is able to avoid that outcome as they fight and struggle. 

The hair pulling and twisting continues on the floor as Melinda has both hands buried in Drury's hair.  Drury giving back the same treatment as both fighters yelp and grunt.  Drury hisses out "Get off my hair bitch!!!" as they struggle.  As they pull hair and struggle on the floor Melinda works herself up to her knees as Drury does the same.  Neither can seem to force the other to give up the nasty hair pulling attack. 

As they struggle Melinda's flexibility pays off for her as she is able to work from her knees to slide her leg around Drury and work herself to get behind Drury.  The quick move catching Drury off guard as Melinda suddenly has Drury in a bad spot.  Drury tries to continue the hair pull, but Melinda now behind removes a lot of Drury's ability to get good leverage.  Melinda suddenly yanking back on the hair hard bending Drury back.  Drury lets out a loud scream and lets go of Melinda's hair trying to grab her hands instead to reduce the pressure on her neck and scalp. 

"Not such a badass now are you slut!!!" Melinda screams at her as she twists and pulls.  Drury tries to elbow Melinda and gets very little contact with the attempt.  Melinda seeing the risk of taking a hard shot suddenly pushes her legs out and lunges backwards yanking Melinda backwards as she goes.  Her hair suddenly intensely ripped, Drury screams yet again as Melinda pulls her back into a body scissors.  Melinda flat on her back gripping the hair with both hands as Drury's head rests on Melinda's chest.  Melinda's legs up and around the low ribcage of Drury as Drury's legs extend out across the floor.

Drury lets out a groan as Melinda has her in a tough spot.  Drury pushes her legs up trying to bridge up and break free but she is stuck in Melinda's scissor hold.  The strong cheerleader using her powerful lower body to punish Drury.  Melinda lets go of the hair and wraps both arms around Drury's head squeezing it as she scissors her.  The crowd on its feet cheering on both fighters as this wild fight continues. 
"You're nothing!!!" screams Melinda as she stays behind Drury and starts to pour on the punishment. 

Drury reacts quickly reaching back over her head and jabs her hands into Melinda's face clawing and grabbing at her trying to force her to let go of her.  Melinda tries to avoid the grasping hands but ends up getting her cheek raked by Drury's claws.  "Bitch!!!" screams out Melinda as she feels the claws catch her face.  Drury shifts directions and slams her elbows down driving them both into Melinda's thighs and Melinda screams out in pain.  "Fuck you!!!" yells out Drury as both are getting madder by the minute.

Melinda opens her legs and Drury spins into her suddenly finding herself atop Melinda.  Before Melinda can react, Drury lunges forwards and crashes her knee into Melinda's crotch area as Drury then lands her body weight chest to chest atop Melinda.  Melinda groans out and then gasps as the wind is driven from her body momentarily. 

Drury is all over Melinda in an instant.  The knee to the body and the body weight of Drury crashing down leaves Melinda momentarily gasping for air.  That moment gives Drury the opportunity she needed to take control of her opponent.  Drury quickly pushes up to her knees and straddles Melinda before slamming her hips down and mashing her ass into Melinda's belly.  Melinda lets out yet another gasp as Drury continues the assault on her air supply. 

Melinda pushes her hands up at Drury trying to get them into her body or hair.  Drury sees them coming and deflects them as she bounces yet again this time a bit higher as her ass slams down on Melinda's upper belly and chest area mashing her.  OOOOOFFFFFF!!! gasps out Melinda as Drury lands on her.

"What now bitch!!!" screams out Drury as she grabs for and catches Melinda's hands quickly pinning them to the floor.  Melinda tries to wiggle free as Drury slides up a little higher pinning her flat on her back.  Drury slides her knee onto one of Melinda's arms and suddenly traps it in a schoolgirl pin or at least half of one.  "Huh what now!!!" growls Drury as she takes her free hand and shoves it right into Melinda's face clawing and mashing down.  Melinda lets out a garbled scream as the hand is partly over her mouth. 

"I'm gonna fuck you up good now!!" screams out a pissed off Drury.  Melinda immediately shoves her feet on the floor desperate to throw her opponent off of her before she can maul her any further.  The effort pays off as Drury is caught too far forward and is forced over Melinda's head to her hands and knees.  Melinda rolls over and gets to her hands and knees and tries to quickly scurry back to create separation between them. 

Drury spins and immediately goes after Melinda.  Melinda gets a slight bit of separation, but Drury is able to close the distance in a flash since she is on her feet and Melinda is scrambling on her hands and knees.  As Melinda tries to push up to her feet, Drury arrives and slams a hard punch into Melinda's back forcing her back to her hands and knees.  Drury grabs her by the hair as she straddles Melinda's back and pulls her up to her knees as she twists the hair wrenching Melinda's neck.  Melinda reaches up grabbing at Drury's hands as she screams out in pain trying to break her grip.  Melinda's head now pulled up and held tightly against Drury's midsection. 

"You piece of shit where do you think you're going!!!" screams out Drury.  Her anger showing through as she ratchets up the pace on a worn down Melinda.  "Get the fuck off me" wails out Melinda as Drury grips her hair tightly.  Drury pulls one hand off the hair and shakes Melinda's grip before grabbing Melinda's chin and raking her claws up Melinda's face.  Melinda lets out a loud and pained cry as Drury focuses on simply hurting Melinda as much as possible. 

"Shut your mouth!!" growls Drury as Melinda continues to cry out in pain.  Drury steps forward using the hair as she drags a crawling Melinda close to the edge of the room.  Melinda is forced to follow along to prevent her hair from being ripped out of her head.  Drury yanks her up to her feet and smashes her into the wall driving her face and body into the surface.  Melinda lets out a loud groan after the impact and Drury turns her around quickly pinning her to the wall with her back pressed to the surface.  Melinda shoves her hands out planting them on Drury's chest as she tries to force Drury back.  Drury is initially caught off guard by the resistance and takes a step or two back involuntarily. 

Melinda yells out and shoves off the wall launching herself at Drury her hands going for Drury's hair.  Drury is just starting to step back in towards Melinda and is launching a hard shot right for Melinda's belly button.  Just as Melinda grabs Drury by the hair she leans into Drury's body and lets out a loud UNNNNHHFFFFF as the fist drives into her body.   Drury continues her momentum forward shoving Melinda's body back into the wall as Melinda's mouth hangs open as she gasps for air. 

"You fucking want some more!!!!" screams out Drury as she unleashes a barrage of four or five hard punches in rapid succession right into Melinda's unprotected belly as Drury's body pins Melinda to the wall.  Melinda lets out gasps and groans as Drury pounds her with the punches before finally spinning and throwing Melinda to the floor.  Melinda crashes down on her back and rolls to her side clutching her belly.  Drury lashes out landing a hard stomping kick into Melinda's chest forcing a scream of pain from Melinda.  Drury's face twisted up showing her anger with Melinda as she drops down to the floor sitting on Melinda's chest.

"Oh please" moans out Melinda as Drury bounces on her while getting firmly seated atop her chest.  Melinda's arms now pinned to the floor as Drury controls her fully.  "What now??? Huh bitch Huh What NOW!!!!" screams Drury as she starts slapping Melinda repeatedly.  After about 5 or 6 slaps Melinda screams out "QUIT QUIT NO MORE!!" as she surrenders the fight.  Drury grabs her face and squeezes her mouth "You stupid bitch you're no match for me!!!" she screams out.  A garbled "Stopfff" comes out of Melinda's squeezed mouth as Drury sits atop her.  Drury shoves her face and uses it to push up off of Melinda as she stands. 

Standing over a beaten Melinda, Drury shoves her foot right into her face.  Drury's facial expressions and body language screaming out anger and hatred as she humiliates Melinda rubbing her foot all around her face.  "Please mmmfff" whines out Melinda until Drury shoves her foot right over her mouth to shut her up.  "FUCK YOU!!!" snarls Drury as she turns and strides angrily from the room.  Melinda lays on the floor and rolls into a ball before finally being helped to her feet.