News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 34 -- Charlotte versus Sukara

• 0 Replies
This poll is the thirty-fourth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Mumbai.  The participants are:

Sukara (5'5 121 pounds 21 y/o) lives in Singapore.  Sukara works as a masseuse at a prominent club that caters to the wealthy.  She is also rumored to be the girlfriend (mistress) of a very wealthy business figure in Singapore.  Sukara has very strong hands thanks to her career and spends a significant amount of time in the gym at the club ensuring she stays in good shape.  Sukara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I must win to keep my status at the club.  It is very important to me that nothing stand in my way.  No one will take away what I have."  In her first fight Sukara defeated Britta. 

Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Auckland, New Zealand.  Charlotte works in the health care field while she continues to go to school for an advanced degree in the field.  She has very little spare time due to work and her studies.  She enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities when she has the time.  She hits the gym on occasion, but doesn't have enough time to be a regular.  Charlotte's interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I know my way around a fight.  I grew up with older siblings and they weren't the kindest.  Everything I have in my life I have worked hard to get.  I love to compete and love the attention being a great Apartment fighter will bring."

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in Mumbai in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, prior matches and  along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Charlotte is placed in her room and her nerves are obvious as she paces around the room trying to burn off that nervous energy.  After some time, she changes into her floral print bikini top and bottoms.  Her wavy red hair and bikini highlight her features as she prepares for the fight.  Her beautiful green eyes standing out and glowing as she prepares.  Her body clearly soft yet appears to be strong as she stretches.  She has a short internal debate as to whether to wear her hair up or down and ultimately opts to leave it down.  She heads to the interview room to watch Sukara's interview video.  "I'm not one bit scared of this bitch.  She is going to get her ass beat and beat good.  She barely won her last fight."

Sukara changes into her blue and white striped bikini which shows off her full breasts.  Just like her opponent, Sukara is full figured with soft appearing features and appears to possess pretty good body strength overall.  Sukara also chooses to leave her hair down for the fight.  After winning her last fight with Britta, Sukara has continued to train in the gym.  Knowing she is in a good position to have a chance to be the champion soon, she understands the importance of winning the fight against Charlotte.  She watches the video of Charlotte quietly as she studies her intently.  "I know this girl stands between me and my champion title.  For that she must pay the price.  There is no chance she can beat me.  I am going to destroy her tonight.  All will see how good I am."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Charlotte and Sukara.  "Oh boy I do like the looks of the new girl Charlotte.  What I don't really know is whether she can fight.  I did bet against Sukara last time and she made me pay for that.  My heart says Charlotte, but my gut says Sukara.  Look for Charlotte to put up a good fight, but Sukara's experience will be the difference late."  The second commentator begins "I think you have it more or less right.  Sukara is motivated to win and has done this before.  Charlotte is going to be surprised because nothing you do to prepare really gets you ready for what happens out there.  I think Charlotte's inexperience is going to be her downfall.  I also don't think this fight lasts very long.  Look for Sukara to have Charlotte begging for mercy early."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some chairs along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both wearing grim expressions simply nod their head in agreement and say nothing.  The atmosphere quiet and intense as both fighters stare at the other.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

At the command to begin, both fighters slowly approach the other.  As they near one another, Charlotte lunges for Sukara with a sudden leap. 

Sukara reacts well to Charlotte's sudden attack and shoves her hands up catching Charlotte's before she is able to get a grip on Sukara.  At the same time, Sukara slides back a bit allowing Charlotte to expend her momentum as they come together.  After giving a couple of feet of ground, Sukara is able to twist a bit and use Charlotte's efforts against her as Sukara is able to trip her up and drag Charlotte over her leg.

"What the hell!!!" exclaims Charlotte as she is caught off balance and tripped up by her rather quick opponent.  Charlotte staggers and goes down to her knees as Sukara keeps her grip on her hands.  Sukara quickly steps around the immobilized redhead and slips to her backside.  Quickly dropping Charlotte's hands, Sukara grabs her by the hair and yanks her head twisting Charlotte's neck.  Charlotte lets out a little yelp of pain as her head is yanked and pulled.  Reaching up quickly, Charlotte grabs Sukara by the wrist and thrusts her upper body slightly forward and leaning down somewhat as she yanks and pulls Sukara over her shoulder with the sudden move.

"Whhhaaaa!!!" cries out Sukara as she is swiftly yanked over Charlotte's shoulder and drug to the ground with a THUMP landing on her back.  Her head just in front of Charlotte's knees as her feet extend out and away from a kneeling Charlotte.  The redhead lunges down atop Sukara driving an elbow into her belly as she crashes down atop her. 
OOOOOOOOHHHFFFF flies from Sukara's mouth as Charlotte comes down onto her and then lays atop her in a very rudimentary pin hold.  With her chest down across Sukara's head, Charlotte shoves her arms down over Sukara's belly and tries to twist her body around and into a cross body pin. 

Sukara thrashes and shoves her feet hard on the floor trying to buck Charlotte off before she can get her body rotated into a more formal pin hold.  The thrashing and bucking prevents Charlotte from easily spinning into a pin position as the bigger redhead tries to ride out Sukara's efforts.  Sukara's hands are busy trying to push Charlotte's body off to the side leaving her exposed as Charlotte shoots her right hand up and then slams several quick punches to Sukara's belly.  Each punch generates a gasp for breath and a groan as Charlotte's fist grinds into Sukara's belly.

"Hold bloody still!!" hisses out Charlotte while Sukara continues fighting back through the pain of the punches.  Sukara's efforts pay off as she is able to move Charlotte's body off to the side, but she pays for it by absorbing those belly punches.  Sukara tries to roll into Charlotte and overpower her, but the redhead is already driving herself into Sukara and slamming her back to the floor on her back.  Sukara's face shows the pain of having Charlotte knock her to her back.

Charlotte continuing to move quickly swings a leg over Sukara's and straddles her opponent.   The two lock hands as Charlotte straddles Sukara and quickly shoves her hands to the floor pinning them down.  As soon as Charlotte pins the hands to the floor, she immediately releases her grip on Sukara's left hand and swings a hard slap right into Sukara's face with her right hand.  WHACK sounds through the room as flesh meets flesh.  The blow enough to rotate Sukara's head to the side as she yelps out in pain.  Charlotte quickly swings the right hand back across in a backhanded motion and drives another hard blow to Sukara's face as she goes the other way with the hand. 

Sukara screams out in pain from the backhand and appears almost shocked by the two quick and hard slaps.  Pushing her hand up, Sukara tries to defend herself before Charlotte can land another blow, but Charlotte grabs the hand and pushes it back down resuming her pin hold after nailing Sukara with the two slaps. 

Charlotte quickly shoves Sukara's hands to the mats overpowering her with what seems to be no effort.  Straddling Sukara and holding her down to the floor, Charlotte brings her ass up and bounces several times on Sukara's belly and chest as she inches her way up her opponents body.  OOOOFFFFF UNNNHHHHH comes from Sukara as each bounce drives the air from her body. 

Sukara tries to push her legs off the floor, but gets very little push as she gasps for air.  Charlotte continues to slide higher and quickly shoves a knee over Sukara's left arm pinning it to the floor.  Her right hand freed up by the pin move, Charlotte locks her fingers on Sukara's neck and starts to choke her opponent.  ACCCKKK AGGGHHH comes from Sukara as suddenly she can't breathe.

"Come on bitch thought you were bloody tough!!" Charlotte screams at Sukara as she strangles her.  Sukara thrashes under her, but can't find any real traction as the strong redhead sits right on her upper body pinning her arm to the ground.  The only sounds coming from Sukara are the gags and gasps.

The crowd is stunned as Charlotte is having her way with Sukara at this point.  Sukara was part of the discussion for a potential championship match appearance and Charlotte is beating her senseless without seeming to have to put out much effort.  The redhead's face showing a nasty intensity as she throttles Sukara.

Sukara's movements slow significantly as Charlotte's choke is having the intended effect.  Charlotte releases the choke and slaps Sukara several times.  "Come on fight me!!!" she screams as she tortures Sukara.  Suddenly Charlotte lets go of Sukara and stands up and walks away from Sukara.  "This slut can't fight!!!" she screams out.  Sukara rolls over to her belly and starts to push herself up to her hands and knees.  The effects of the fight showing a toll on her as she struggles to get her bearings. 

"Oh little bitch wants to get up for more huh!!!!" shouts out Charlotte as she watches Sukara getting to her feet slowly.  "I fight you still" groans out a weakened Sukara.  As Charlotte approaches, Sukara starts wildly throwing slaps at her head.  Charlotte wades into the blows taking a couple slaps to the face as she presses in tight to Sukara and slams a nasty punch directly to Sukara's belly. 

OHHHHFFFFFFF spits out Sukara as she immediately doubles over and drops to her knees on the floor.  "Weak ass bitch!!!" snarls Charlotte as she grabs the choking and gasping Sukara by the hair.  Yanking her up from her double over position, Charlotte jams her knee into Sukara's breast mashing it as she firmly holds her by the hair.  Sukara screams out, but cannot fall to the floor as Charlotte holds her tightly by the hair.  Charlotte pulls back and lands another knee on the other breast mashing it flat as well with the blow as Sukara screams out again.

Charlotte lowers down to her knees letting Sukara go forward on her elbows and knees as she moans out in pain.  Still gripping the hair tightly, Charlotte swings over the top of Sukara and straddles her body.  Slowly pulling the head back by the hair, Charlotte pulls Sukara's neck back until she is almost facing upwards. 

"Champion quality my bloody ass!!!" Charlotte snaps out as Sukara's eyes show her defeat.  Holding the hair tight, Charlotte rises up pulling Sukara up to her knees in front of her and then Charlotte drops back to her knees behind Sukara.  Stretching a knee out for her, Charlotte then drags Sukara's body across her knee into a backbreaker position.  Shoving down on her neck, Charlotte bends her over the knee leaving her chest protruding and facing upward.

"I bet she is ready to give up" Charlotte calls out to the crowd as they watch quietly and intently.  Using her other free arm, Charlotte lifts it over Sukara's chest and jams the point of her elbow down into Sukara's full breast.  Sukara lets out a loud scream as her chest continues to take a beating. 

"I GIVE!!!" screams out Sukara, but Charlotte ignores her cry and jams the elbow down into her other breast which generates yet another scream.  Sukara cries out "Please I GIVE!!!" as Charlotte holds her over her knee. 

Charlotte roughly shoves Sukara off of her knee dropping her to the floor on her back.  Quickly swinging a leg over her, Charlotte sits down on her belly as Sukara's arms lie on the floor above her head.  "No more" gasps out a battered Sukara.  Charlotte jabs a punch to Sukara's chest mashing her already bashed breast getting a scream of pain from Sukara.

"Tell them who is the champion!!!" commands Charlotte.  Sukara immediately cries out "Charlotte is the champion she rules all" before Charlotte can do anything else to force her verbal submission.  Charlotte laughs and grabs Sukara's bikini top ripping it off of her body in one quick motion as she stands up. 

"If this is what it takes to be a champion here you can just hand it over to me now.  This was too easy!!!"  With that Charlotte struts out of the room carrying the bikini top in her hand leaving Sukara flat on the floor not moving much.  The crowd cheers for Charlotte as she struts out.