News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2015, 08:46:17 PM »
Well JJ, I'm not surprised at all about the response to your brilliant idea. This is certainly so much better than endless series of pointless polls, very often rigged, anyway.

And as I mentioned before, for me at least, this is the perfect format. I usually don't have the patience to go through long stories. These short and sweet finishers are great.

Cheers!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2015, 12:25:57 PM »
Ashley Greene VS Paris Hilton

Paris pulled Ashley up to her knees by her hair and looked down at her pathetic opponent. "You were way too easy sweety." Paris taunted. Ashley looked up at her opponent in fear, her eyes pleading for mercy. Paris backhanded her hard and let her fall to the floor. Ashley attempted to crawl away but Paris jumped on her back and grabbed her hair with both hands. She began slamming Ashley's face into the mat over and over. Ashley screamed in pain and begged Paris to stop, but Paris was relentless. She flipped Ashley over onto her back and pulled her face up in between her legs. Ashley's back was bent under Paris and she moaned like a beaten animal. Paris used Ashley's hair top pull her face up all the way up so Ashley got a nose and mouthful of Paris' sex organ. She then dropped to the mat using her weight to stun Ashley even more as her body hit the mat with a thud. Paris squeezed her thighs tight cutting off Ashley's air, ash she kicked her legs trying to escape. Paris only laughed and scooted forward grinding her crotch all over Ashley's pretty face. She reached back and yanked hard on Ashley's top, which ripped off with ease leaving her victim topless. She continued to squeeze her thighs tight and grind on Ashley's face until the only movement from Ashley were unconscious convulsions.

Paris giggled and stood up raising her arms in victory. She danced for the crowd showing off her body, loving all the attention. She went over to Ashley's snoozing body and pulled off her spandex shorts and her skimpy blue panties she had on underneath. She went and found Ashley's own cellphone and walked back over to her. She shoved the panties in Ashley's gaping mouth. She then placed her barefoot on Ashley's cheek and took a picture with her phone. She had a fan take a few more pictures while posing like a model over her defeated slut. She then sent all of the pictures to Ashley's boyfriend and told him that she would be over soon to show him what a real woman can do in bed.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »
Fantastic work, Fasteddy!  I've always believed that Paris makes for a perfect heel, and that she would probably win fights far more often than lose them.  And bonus points to you for having her use her thighs so effectively.  Ms. Hilton doesn't seem to get much recognition for sporting a fabulous pair of gams, but there's no denying they'd be lethal weapons in a catfight.

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2015, 08:42:08 PM »
Kelly Stables vs Tamala Jones

{alt}{alt}

Tamala gave an anguished groan that had more than a trace of a whimper.  What had promised to be a mis-match...the blonde surrendered four inches and thirty pounds to her opponent...had instead proven to be a rout.  Unfortunately for Tamala, it was entirely in Kelly's favor.  The diminutive blonde had proven to be a wildcat, tearing into her sepia-skinned rival and quickly reducing Jones to helplessness.

Now, Tamala writhed in agony as Kelly flexed her steely legs around her waist from behind, and tightened the reverse bearhug she had clamped across the brunette's chest, her D-cup breasts pancaking agonizingly from the boa-like pressure.  With a leering grin, the blonde hissed into her victim's ear, "Give up, bitch!"

With a loud sob, tears streaking down her face, Tamala finally whined, "I quit!  Please, let me go!"  Stables keeps the dual holds locked on for a few heartbeats more, just to be cruel, and then she releases her beaten opponent.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2015, 10:44:33 PM »
MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG vs AMANDA SEYFRIED
Best of Three Falls Catfight

{alt}{alt}

ROUND 1

As both longtime rivals have been celebrated as having the best buttocks in all of celeb wrestling, it’s no wonder that so often in their contests, their derrieres factor as both weapons and targets.  At the moment it’s the latter, as Michelle writhes on her belly, each pant for breath punctuated with a small yip of pain, as Amanda’s fingers knead into the tender flesh in the crescents below the brunette’s butt.  The ‘Hammy Clamp’ is mastered only by a few, but Amanda is clearly numbered among them, as she delivers electric jolts of agony to her victim’s hamstring muscles.

Trachtenberg holds out against the pain far longer than most, but inevitably even her magnificent will power can no longer defy it, and, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out, she frantically starts to tap her hand to the floor, signaling her submission.

ROUND 2

On her knees and leaning backward, Seyfried’s heavy gasps for breath filled the room.  Her face grew to a deep shade of red and her eyes were glazing over, and the only question was whether she would submit, or if she would stubbornly refuse, and thus be driven unconscious.

Worse still in the blonde’s opinion, the standing headscissors which her nemesis was so expertly applying meant that Amanda had no choice but to look directly up at Trachtenberg’s ass, which she was certain the bitch intended solely to taunt her.

The elite audience marveled at the musculature of Michelle’s magnificent legs as she stood on tip-toes, her thighs pulsing with power as they crushed the sides of her victim’s head.  She gave a confident smirk that evidenced that she was fully certain of victory in this round…and she was not wrong, as soon enough Amada began to slap her hand at her tormentor’s thigh, surrendering the fall.

ROUND 3

With the match tied up at one fall apiece, it was no surprise that the two hellions pulled out all of the stops in the third deciding round.  Indeed, the spectators will later attest that never before had they seen the two women battle so brilliantly.  The advantage see-sawed between the two hated rivals, as both Michelle and Amanda pushed up to the very limits of endurance and exhaustion, and then pushed themselves beyond.

Ultimately however, there must be a winner.  One dazed beauty, her chest heaving as she sucked in air, could only look on with horror as her foe sat atop her chest, and then slid herself backward, until that fabled rear end fully encased the angelic features of the victim.  The hapless lass thrashed with the last dregs of her might, but to no avail; and adding to her anguish was the fact that her tormentor had taken her bare nipples between her fingers and was pinching, twisting and stretching them mercilessly.

Unable to bear the torture any longer, the helpless girl began to desperately slap her hands to the floor…but to no avail.  Her victorious rival was intent on this ending only one way…with a knockout.  And that came swiftly enough, as the smothered woman’s body finally ceased movement, beyond a stray spasmodic twitch.  The victorious warrior kept her renowned butt perched upon its throne for a few moments more, utterly savoring her triumph, and basking in the standing ovation from the audience.

(You'll note that I did not identify who was whom in the final round.  I'll leave it up to your imagination and desires as to who won, and who lost. ;) )

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »
Blake Lively Vs Anna Kendrick

{alt}

Anna tried crawling away from Blake in feat but she didn't make it far. Blake grabbed Anna's ankles and pulled her back where wanted her. She flipped Anna on her back and spread her legs. "Still think you're cute?" Blake asked the terrified brunette.

The fight had started when Anna had waved at Blake's boyfriend from afar and gave him a little wink. That didn't sit well with Blake who had been winning this fight since the start.

"Wait! Please I..." Anna pleaded for mercy but Blake began to stomp the slut's crotch over and over. Anna's eyes bulged and she moaned like a whore in pain. After almost a dozen stomps Anna was almost out of it, laying on the floor having seizure like movements. Blake straddled her chest and began to punch Anna's perky nose over and over. Finally she got up and looked at her handy work. She laughed at the snoozing pile of meat that was once a beautiful girl. She removed all of Anna's clothing and left her laying there legs spread open. "Not so cute now." Blake said and left her insignificant opponent laying naked for all her fans to see.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:59:02 PM by fasteddy44641 »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2015, 07:51:16 PM »
{alt}{alt}

Taylor Momsen vs Taylor Swift

The tale of two Taylor's was almost told. While Swift lay on her back, exhausted and crying behind the curtain of her sweaty blonde hair, Momsen took her by the ankles and folded her until her head was between her long long legs, her bare ass was in the air and her feet were on the carpet. Then, grinning a tired grin, Momsen slowly lowered her weight onto the backs of the other blonde's knees to pin her in place. "Sorry, Tay-Tay." Momsen's fifty-a-day growl was even hoarser than usual after nearly an hour of fighting. She traced a figure of eight across Swift's well-spanked butt with her fingernails. "I know how much you love getting awards, but I'm taking the trophy for skinny-ass blonde singer named Taylor with the best legs, not you."

"Fuck you, skank."

"Again with that word. I'm kinda tired of your mouth, bitch." Momsen wiped her hand across her nose. Much earlier, a gruelling mutual headscissors had left them intimately aware of the smell of each other's pussy, just another area she had Swift beat, in Momsen's opinion. She lifted up off Swift's legs and pushed them apart with her hands, then sat down unceremoniously on the other blonde's face, smiling as she felt Swift's nose nudge up against her crack. "How about you write a song about how my ass tastes, huh?" she muttered, shoving Swift's legs down to the carpet to hit with a thud.
the wrong taylor won IMHO
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2015, 11:24:19 PM »
^^^ idk. I love Taylor S but I quite enjoy her losing as well. You should write one where Tay Tay gets her revenge.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2015, 05:55:00 AM »
Fantastic work everyone!!!

How about Stana Katic taking a beating at the hands of Rihanna or Nicki Minaj?

Offline Amost

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2015, 03:38:22 PM »
Excellent job! and another victory for Ashley!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2015, 12:36:41 AM »
Just wanted to say that this is a pretty amazing thread!   The short format really works for some really interesting brief matches.    The best thing about this thread, besides seeing some fun, unorthodox matches that we might not normally get to see, which has been fantastic, has been the emergence of some really talented, spectacular writers!   Some of these are writers that we've not seen posted on here before and seeing some of their stories here has been pretty freaking impressive!     Hopefully this thread can keep going so we can discover fresh rivalries, fresh talent and fresh ideas to keep the celebrity fight world going strong!   If I'm lucky, I'll even try to contribute a match on here sometime and keep this thread up here so people can really enjoy everything that people have been contributing!    Keep up the freaking AWESOME work and I can't wait to see what people come up with next!     

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2015, 06:46:35 AM »
Well said, Lookout!   :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »
LeAnn Rimes vs Kellie Pickler

{alt}{alt}

"N-no...please...!" Kellie gasped, choking back a sob in her voice.  "Hush, girl," LeAnn admonished her.  "It's time for you to take your medicine."  As she spoke, Rimes pulled her beaten opponent's wrists and ankles up behind her, and used a long silk scarf to deftly hogtie her as a cowgirl would a steer.  "Not your first time at the rodeo, but definitely your worst time, eh Kels?" Rimes taunted her adversary as she knotted the scarf tightly.  Thus bound, the humiliated Pickler was made utterly helpless, and therefore defeated.  For good measure, LeAnne took a second scarf she had brought for the occasion, balled it up, and stuffed it into the tearful blonde's mouth.

"And that's how we do it back in Mississippi," the victorious Rimes boasts as she rises up and receives the ovation of the spectators.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2015, 01:43:28 AM »
Jessica Alba vs Elisha Cutbert

{alt}

With a rivalry full a cattiness and hostility brewing for years Jessica Alba and Elisha Cuthbert finally had the opportunity to settle their rivalry once and for all.  And the fight certainly did not disappoint as the two beauties were exhausted beautiful flowing locks now everywhere as their clothing was ripped to shreds by one another.  Jessica had gained the upper hand and now had Elisha seeing stars as the blonde sat up against the wall holding her head.

Jessica cocked back her right leg and sent a hard kick right into Elisha’s unprotected belly causing the blonde to double over forward and trying to recover her breathe as her hair covered her reddening face.  Alba let out a huge sigh of relief as she knew now that after one hell of a battle she was the one who would be leaving here victoriously.  Jessica then grabbed Elisha’s hair with both hands and pulled the blonde up to her feet, but kept Elisha still doubled over forward so she could trap Cuthbert’s head tightly between her well defined thighs as she squeezed her legs toward one another crushing in on Elisha’s head with a vice like grip.

The blonde pathetically scratched and slapped at Jessica’s thighs to try and break the hold but she was not making even the slightest progress in escaping.  The now fully in control Alba reached her hands forward and grabbed onto Elisha’s panties and pulled them toward her as hard as she could giving Elisha a vicious wedgie as the blonde began fading to black just to add some more pain and humiliation to her rival’s defeat.  Cuthbert grew weak in the knees and collapsed down to the floor as Jessica's squeezed with as much pressure as she could apply until Elisha finally went completely limp.  Then, just for fun Jessica continued to pull on Elisha's panties until the thin material could not take any more and ripped apart.  Alba stood up and kept the panties in hand thinking to herself, "i have been waiting so long for this moment i definitely have to take a little memento home with me to remember this."  Alba then left taking Cuthbert's destroyed panties along with her leaving the blonde to sleep off her defeat.

Chloe Bennet vs Ashley Benson
Because Ashley can't always win

{alt}

“And to think, everyone told me you were tough, guess you can’t believe everything you hear!”  Chloe Bennet stood up with one foot firmly pressed on top of Ashley Benson’s bare belly as she looked down upon the blonde with a triumphant smile on her face.  Ashley was breathing heavily as her chest slowly moved up and down not able to say anything as she knew Chloe had gotten the better of her today.

Chloe then moved her foot off of Ashley’s stomach and gave the blonde a hard kick into her rib cage making Benson whimper a bit as she rolled over onto her belly.  “Perfect!  That’s right where I want you.”  Chloe taunted Ashley as she knelt down straddling the blonde’s back and grabbed two handfuls of long blonde hair as she lifted Ashley’s head up and noticed that the blonde was on the verge of tears.  “Aww don’t worry honey your night is about to come to an end, but just one more thing.”  Bennet than slammed Benson’s face down into the ground hard enough to daze the blonde enough so that Chloe could unclasp the back of Ashley’s bra and slip it from around her arms until she had fully removed the cotton undergarment from off of Ashley.

“Now, I’m going to finish you off with your own bra.”  Chloe slipped the bra underneath Ashley’s neck as she held onto either end of it for leverage as she pulled up with it as hard as she could using the bra to choke out the blonde.  Ashley’s face began to turn red as she struggled to breathe when Bennet adjusted her hands so that she could hold the bra with only her left hand so that her right could move down and latch onto Benson’s right breast.  Ashley knew the end was near for her as Chloe was putting her to sleep while tormenting her impressive rack.

The fight was completely out of the usually fiery blonde now as tears streamed down her face in defeat and pain before finally succumbing to it all and blacking out.  Chloe stood up extremely proud of herself and lifted Ashley onto her shoulders and carried the blonde out of her trailer and dumped her at the feet of Benson’s stunned Pretty Little Liar co-stars, “if any of you ever want your ass beat, you know where I am.”  Bennet than left the area leaving Ashley’s friends to tend to her.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2015, 04:06:40 AM »
Amazing! Well done everybody indeed.

And... Chloe...  :-*