News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2015, 10:13:43 PM »
I think Hayden would go in overly confident and would be shocked if emma beat  her. But with that said I think Hayden is the stronger of the two.

Hayden has a natural athlete's build...you can just tell by the way she carries herself.  And she plays a number of sports as well.  But I see Emma as being a strategist when it comes to fighting, seeking and exploiting an opponent's vulnerabilities.  It makes for an intriguing contest of opposites, to be sure.

I agree with Jackflash on this notion. In fact I wrote the story from the perspective that Emma went heel and used a great deal of low blows to win. Though I must say I never saw Hayden as someone who is powerhouse strong, tough and in shape, but more or less equal to Emma.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2015, 01:21:31 AM »
Those of you who know me best had to know this one was coming eventually.

Kate Upton vs Taylor Hill

{alt}

“Still think I am an ugly fat cow who is jealous of all you angels or have you changed you mind just a little bit yet?”  Kate Upton had Taylor Hill on all fours as she had a firm grasp on the Victoria’s Secret model’s brunette hair with her right hand.  Upton tugged hard on Taylor’s hair dragging her around the dressing room like a dog on a leash.  Taylor did not dare to answer the question as she let out a little whimper as Kate made her follow behind her on all four before she screamed at the top of her lungs, “get off of my hair you dirty bitch!” as Kate now used both of her hands to lift Taylor up off her feet and tossed the brunette hard down onto a makeup chair.

Taylor gave it one last ditch attempt to get back into her skirmish with Kate as she try to shoot up from the chair and get her talons into Upton, but the large blonde was more than prepared for Hill’s attempt as she fired a hard punch into Taylor’s flat bare belly causing Taylor to fall back into the chair feeling on the verge of vomiting when Kate rapidly fired three more punches into Taylor’s belly rapidly until the young brunette was able to cover up and curl weakly into a pathetic ball.

Kate’s attention then quickly turned to Taylor’s socks which ran all the way up her mile long legs, “these things are great, but I bet I can think of a much better way to use them.”  Upton slowly peeled them off of Hill’s legs and used each of the socks to tie each of Taylor’s arms to the chair’s arm rests so the brunette was incapable to defend herself from what Kate had up her sleeve.  “what about now twig, ready to apologize?”

Taylor tried to fight her way from the restraints still defiant and full of anger yelling at Kate, “fuck you pig, go eat another cheeseburger!”  Upton could not help but laugh at Hill now, “stupid young bitches never learn when to quit, but that’s great for me because it means we get to have a little more fun together!”  Kate moved behind Taylor and the chair and wrapped her right arm lightly around Taylor’s neck making the brunette gasp while Upton then leaned in and gave Taylor a quick peck on the cheek before tightening her choke hold as Hill’s face started turning red while her legs moved up and down quickly but she had nowhere to go.

“Now while I put you to sleep I might as well have a little fun while I wait.”  Hill’s eyes bugged out wide open knowing she had no shot of stopping Upton as she felt the blonde’s left hand moving down her body slowly feeling the brunette’s soft skin as her left hand went underneath Taylor’s blue panties before she dug her nails into Hill’s womanhood in a tight claw making the brunette whimper weakly as her air was being drained from her.  Not long into the hold did Taylor fade to black and Kate let her go as the brunette’s head fell into her chest.  Upton moved back in front of Hill and surveyed the scene, “now I bet I could have some real fun with you.”  Kate untied Taylor’s arms before removing the younger model’s top and panties until Hill was fully naked and lifted the sleeping beauty onto her shoulders carrying Taylor out of the room.

Taylor woke up about an hour late in total darkness not knowing where she was before the light came on and to her horror Kate was standing in the threshold in a leather domanatriz catsuit and a whip.  The blonde gave it a hard snap before asking, “are you ready for the real fun?”  Upton then shut and locked the door behind her.

As for what happened next, you may have to ask nicely to find out!!!

{alt}

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2015, 07:34:02 AM »
Teresa Palmer should face Jessica Alba next

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2015, 03:48:45 PM »
Good job hv, as always Michelle teaching women why she has of the best assets around.

Currently up for requests and suggestions. Currently thinking of doing something for (in order of current preference)

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Eva Green
Kristen Stewart

Let me know what you guys want.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:51:16 PM by AKMaster »

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2015, 04:44:00 PM »
I'd like to see Michelle Keegan and Jennette McCurdy face off!

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2015, 05:01:01 PM »
Good job hv, as always Michelle teaching women why she has of the best assets around.

Currently up for requests and suggestions. Currently thinking of doing something for (in order of current preference)

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Eva Green
Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart Vs. Emma Stone

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:22 PM »
Kristin Stewart finishing off her "Snow White" co-star, Charlize Theron.
Kristin Stewart BEING FINISHED by Jennifer Lawrence.

And/or....Kristin Steward AND Michelle Trachtenberg FINISHING both Theron & Lawrence (to conclude a tag team match, perhaps?)

Or K-Stew/MichelleT joining forces to FINISH either one, if the 1:1 seems too unlikely?

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »
Some good choices for Kristen,

Any suggestions for Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eva Green?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:29:10 PM by AKMaster »

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »
 :-[

Any suggestions/love for Sarah Michelle and Eva Green?
Sarah Michelle vs Melissa Joan hart?

Oh sorry, missed that. Interesting, didn't think her.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2015, 11:16:30 PM »

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Eva Green
Kristen Stewart

SMG vs Alyson hann igan
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2015, 11:37:38 PM »
For SMG... Eliza Dushku?

For Eva Green... Emily Blunt or Anne Hathaway?

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2015, 12:27:09 AM »

Any suggestions for Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eva Green?

How about Sarah vs Kristen
Slayer vs vampire lol

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2015, 12:34:07 AM »
I would love to see Anna Kendrick getting her ass beaten by Anne Hathaway or Alison Brie.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
Scarlett Johansson vs Jennifer Lawrence

{alt}{alt}

Jennifer shrieked as Scarlett, grasping her by the hair and the waist band of her bikini briefs, flung the blonde toward the leather sofa just off of the center of the spacious living room.  Lawrence tumbled over the top of it, somersaulted over, and landed with a heavy thud on her back on the other side of the couch, where she lay in a heap.

Taking only a few short moments to gather herself, Johansson now dashes toward the sofa; leaping up, her feet land on the cushion and then propel her up and over the furnishing.  The redhead soars through the air like a warrior angel, landing with both of her feet spiking into the taut abs of her prone rival.  Jennifer lets out an anguished rasping gasp as the air is slammed from her body, leaving her panting and gurgling for breath.

Laying herself down upon the blonde's body, Scarlett presses her sweat-drenched breasts to Lawrence's face, smothering her and depriving her of what scant oxygen she is able to wheeze in.  Jennifer is quickly driven unconscious.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:14:41 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2015, 11:17:05 AM »
Brilliant as always, Jack!

I was thinking Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert, if anyone is taking requests.

Otherwise, carry on, and indeed, well done by all!