News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
ronda rousey vs holly ,will be great

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2015, 03:50:47 PM »
Thinking of writing one with Avril Lavigne...any suggested opponents?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2015, 04:15:59 PM »
Thinking of writing one with Avril Lavigne...any suggested opponents?

I've always thought that Avril and Ashley Simpson made for a good match-up.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2015, 07:04:22 AM »
Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Eliza Dushku

{alt} {alt}

Eliza’s movements were sluggish as Sarah brought her up to her feet. She could barely stand, her eyes vacant from exhaustion and pain, her body covered in sweat that drenched her bra and panties. Yet she did not stand long, as Sarah, sweat dripping down her lingerie, smiled to the camera before whipping around and smacking Eliza in the head with a roundhouse kick. Eliza was brought down hard to the floor, and as she grasped her head in pain, Sarah stood over her, her arms in on her hips in contempt saying.

“You know Eliza, I expected more from you! Guess appearances are deceiving right.”  Eliza, despite her state was still defiant and simply muttered, “Fuck you bitch!” which was rewarded with a swift kick to the stomach from Sarah. As Eliza coughed and turned in pain, Sarah simply shook her head and said.

“That a bad girl, not knowing when you’re beaten. Perhaps you need another lesson!” At which Sarah forced Eliza on her stomach again, and place a foot on her back, pinning her to the ground.  Kneeling down, Sarah grabbed Eliza’s panties and force them up on in a wedgie. Eliza gave a gasp of discomfort and tried to push herself up but at this point she was too weak. Sarah smoothed over Eliza’s pale ass with her free hand and with a wink to the camera, raised her hand in the air and started to spank it again and again and again. Eliza gave a cry of pain and humiliation, she couldn’t believe this was happening but there was nothing she could do except hope for the end.

Finally, after Eliza’s ass had become bright red, Sarah abated and lifted her foot of Eliza’s back as Eliza tried to soothe the pain. Yet Sarah was not done with her, and with a few quick movements, forced Eliza on her back, trapping Eliza’s arms and sat on her stomach, placing her feet at each side of Eliza’s head. She looked at the mewling Eliza for a second before saying.

“Tell you what, Eliza, I’m going to be merciful. I’ll stop having fun with you if you do one last this!” At which Sarah place her hands on Eliza legs and lifted her feet over Eliza’s face. Kiss and lick my feet and I’ll let you go. Sound good bitch?” Eliza hesitated, the idea of kissing Sarah’s feet disgusted her to no end, but her hesitation lead to more pain as Sarah clawed at Eliza’s legs in punishment saying “Well?”

After a few seconds of self loathing, Eliza with tears in her eyes, finally puckered up and kissed and licked Sarah’s feet and for a few seconds, Sarah simply smiled as her rival humiliated herself to the whole world. However after a few seconds, Sarah grew tired of this and with a swift motion, got up and ripped off Eliza’s lingerie. After which, Sarah placed her saliva covered foot on Eliza’s face, who mewled in disgust in response, and did a victory pose to the camera. Giving Eliza one final kick for good measure, Sarah turned around and walked out of the arena, leaving Eliza to cry in pain and humiliation to the whole world.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:56:55 PM by AKMaster »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2015, 07:31:18 AM »
Awww... :(

Poor Eliza...

But great work, AK! Well done indeed. Thank you much.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2015, 09:33:34 AM »
AK,  you legend! I loved this story. These girls have always been favorites of mine, and I especially like the humiliation :) I like to think they often wonder who would win a real fight.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2015, 10:35:46 AM »
Kendall Jenner vs Gigi Hadid

The back of Gigi Hadid's head hit the floor hard followed by the rest of her body as Kendall Jenner landed on top of her former best friend.   The blonde model was stunned as she could never have believed that Kendall would ever be able to knock her around with such ease.

"Oh come on Gigi,  I thought you were better than me in every way.  What happened? " Jenner was still steaming that her friend had so many derogatory comments about her in a recent interview that she was out to prove a point to Gigi as she sent a hard back handed slap across Hadid's cheek.   Jenner then reached her hands through Hadid 's hair and grabbed both of Gigi's ears and used them to lift Gigi's head off the floor and repeatedly slam the blonde's head back down over and over,  "bitch,  you and I both know you've been riding my coattails for years. "

Dazed as the room spun around her,  Gigi looked up at Kendall with tears in her eyes Gigi squealed,  I'm so so sorry Kendall." But the brunette was not hearing any of it,  "you're only sorry now that I've kicked your ass!"

Getting an idea from her last comment, Kendall stood up for a moment,  "speaking of asses, what was it you said about mine? " Jenner now dropped down smushing Gigi's beautiful facial features under her backside and wiggled it all over Gigi's face as Hadid muffled something Kendall could not understand.  Jenner grabbed both of Gigi's wrists holding her former best friend to the ground and stopping her from being able to claw her way to freedom,  "oh,  now I remember,  you said if I had one you'd never seen it! " With that said Kendall got on her toes to remove her ass from Gigi's face for a moment only to slam it right back down on top of the blonde again.  "I bet you see it real good now don't ya? "

Kendall stayed right there on top of Gigi smothering the blonde out as she completely proved her point to Gigi.  She continued sitting firmly on top of Hadid's face long after Gigi had fallen unconscious to let her anger subside a bit, but before she left Kendall wanted to give Gigi one last bit of humiliation as she grabbed her cell phone off of the nearby coffee table and took a picture of her sitting on top of a blacked out Gigi and posted it on instagram with the heading,  "where she'll always belong. "

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2015, 02:42:24 PM »
You ask who would be a good match for avril lavigne, I put forward pixie Lott!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2015, 04:12:32 PM »
Got anyone know Asian actress or celebrity?
from India kareena kapoor vs anushka sharma

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2015, 05:19:00 PM »

Cheryl Cole

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »

Cheryl Core

I think cheryl would smash avril, avril vs pixie would be  harder call.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2015, 04:32:25 AM »
Eva Green vs Alice Eve,

{alt} {alt}

A moaning scream could be heard across the room, a moan of pain, humiliation and surprise. The source of it was Alice Eve, topless with black panties as she gritted her teeth and moaned, trying to push herself off her rival. Her opponent, Eva Green equally topless simply smirked as she hugged Alice in full, her boobs completely squashing Alice’s boobs, the clear winner of the tit fight. Eva giggled at Alice’s attempts to break away and simply taunted.

“Silly English girl… thought your breast were equal to my French beauties? You were stupid to challenge me to a titfight! Everyone who has seen my breasts could of told you so!”

“Everyone has seen them whore!” responded Alice defiantly, and was rewarded with a tightening hug which leads to fresh moans from Alice as her breasts were completely pancaked and constricting her breath. Eva giggled again and for a few seconds held the struggling Alice before dumping her to the floor. Alice held her breasts in pain, as they were bruised and aching from the titfight.

“Of course everyone has seen them dear!” said Eva, “I’m not afraid to show them off!” Eva kicked in the stomach several times, and as Alice recoiled in pain, Eva sat on her stomach, and trapped Alice’s arms underneath her knees. Biting her lip towards the camera, Eva toyed with Alice’s heaving breast, patting them slightly, noting the nipples being erect thanks to the cold temperature of the room.

She did this for a few seconds before covering them up with hands as if to protect Alice’s modest saying. “You on the other hand… should not even have the gall to show off your fake tits! Why don’t I make sure that never happens again!”

At which Eva, clawed her hands and violently groped Alice’s tits, mashing them in and twisting her Alice’s nipples, as Alice screamed in pain and anguish, tears filling her eyes as she begged.

“Please no!!! Let me go!!!!” Eva only laughed at her begging and simply continued to torture Alice’s breast for several seconds until finally letting them go. At this point Alice was a mewling, defeated women, tears streaming down her face and it was at this point that Eva want to deliver her “mercy” and she scooped Alice’s head and lifted it to her chest saying.

“Now dear, why don’t I give you a treat and let you experience what real tits are like!” And before Alice could protest, Eva shoved Alice’s face into her breasts. Alice gave a muffled scream as she found her airways cut off completely, and she tried to push herself off and break free but Eva gave a gritted smile and held firmly. After a few seconds, Alice efforts start to get weaker, and weaker and weaker, until finally after one last push, Alice went limp.

Eva smiled in response and held for a few seconds before letting Alice flop to the floor. Standing over her defeated opponent, Eva placed her hands on her hips and her foot on Alice’s barely heaving breasts and said to the camera.

“This is to anyone who thinks their breasts are better than mine! Know that saying that to my face will get you the same fate as Alice here! Remember that!” At which Eva did a quick victory pose and turned away, leaving her defeated opponent on the floor.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2015, 06:30:27 PM »
Ming Na-Wen (52yo, 5'4, 115lb)
vs
Winona Ryder (44yo, 5'4, 110lb)

{alt}{alt}

Ming grabs the staggering Winona by her shoulders and rams a powerful knee strike deep into her opponents soft midsection. Winona gurgles out in pain with her
eyes widening as the frail actress grabs her churning belly and collapses to all fours.

"And what made you think you were able to face me?", asks Ming as she looks down coldly on poor Winona," I may be eight years older than you but I am ten times
 fitter than you!"

Before Winona could struggle up Ming drives her elbow right into Winona's spine between the shoulder blades, sending her loosing opponent face-forward into the
mats. Ming takes hold of Winona's wrists while planting her right foot right between Winona's shoulder blades, pushing her foot in while dragging Winona's arms
back hard - applying a double armstretch.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww, stop that....," wails Winona pitiously as she squirms uselessly under Ming's foot.

"Say 'I give' and its all over," giggles Ming confidently.

"Never, you....." hisses Winona and flails her legs wildly to break free.

Ming moves her foot slowly down and yanks on Winona's backstretched arms brutally, turning the double armstretch into a surfboard hold. Ming forces Winona's spine
to bend back- and upwards.

"Orrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh," gurgles Winona hoarsly,"please, you are breaking my back....."

"What a weak little looser," giggles Ming.

Ming shakes Winona's upper body by her stretched arms while slowly and carefully stepping with her heels onto Winona's claves. As Ming finally puts her full weight
onto Winona calves Winona yelps out.

"Ow ow ow.....my legs, my legs," wails Winona frantically as her calves spasm painfully under Ming's weight.

"Submit already!" commands Ming and twists Winona's outstretched arms inside the the surfboard hold.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww....I submiiiiiiiiit, I submiiiiiit," yells Winona with her head red and lolling from side to side,"Let me go.....owwwwww.....please let me go...."

Ming lets poor Winona go who curls into a fetal position soothing her still throbbing arms and shoulders.

"You see this, wimp?" asks Ming while grabbing a handful of Winona's hear, forcing her head up so Winona has to face her while flexing her well-defined bicep.

"Yes.....," whimpers Winona humilated.

"Give it a kiss," giggles Ming and forces Winona's face to rub against her bicep.

Winona obeys and kisses Mings hard muscle.

"Good slut," hisses ming and shoves Winona's head forcibly into the mat before leaving.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:32:49 PM by vulcannightbird »
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2015, 07:18:22 PM »
Nicole de Boer (45yo, 5'4, 105lb)
vs
Letizia of Spain (43yo, 5'7, 105lb)

{alt}{alt}

Nicole breathes hard as she straddles Letizia's chest with her knees pinning her royal opponents arms. Letizia bucks and kicks wildy with Nicole only barely
holding her position.

"Get off me, you little Canadian slut" hisses Letizia with a heavy spanish accent as Nicole struggles to stay on top.

"You will finally submit to me," shrieks Nicole while grabbing a handful of Leizia's hair and banging her opponents head onto the mat.

Nicole thinks she is finally getting the upper hand when her opponent stops to buck and kick but the way taller Letizia moves her legs up behind Nicole's small
back and suddenly crosses them in front of Nicole's chest. Nicole yelps and grabs Letizia's ankles but before Nicole can do anything Letizia stretches out her
long wiry legs. Nicole yelps as her upper body is forced down and her head knocks hard onto the thin mat. With Nicole dazed Letizia wraps her thighs around
Nicole's neck and locks her ankles into a neck scissor.

"Now you will suffer," hisses Letizia as her lean thighs press against the sides of Nicole's neck.

"Noooooooo.....," gurgles Nicole, grabbing Letizia's thighs and her thin arms tremble as Nicole tries to pry Letizia's legs apart.

"Oh no you wil not," states Letizia matter of factly, leans back and increases the power of her neck scissor.

Nicole flails, unable to budge Letizia's thighs. Letizia scissors so hard she reduces the blood flow of Nicole's arteries. Nicole's vision starts spinning and the
Canadian actress wildly taps Letizia's legs to submit.

"You want to submit, uh?" giggles Letizia and watches Nicole's eyes widen,"But now I will show you how much better I am!"

Letizia continues to scissor as blackness slowly engulfs Nicole who continues to frantically tap, gurgle and flail her legs. Then, finally, Nicole's legs stop
flailing and her arms slump lifeless onto the mat.

"Knocked out cold," observes Letizia and opens her legs,"That was so easy!"

Letizia checks her opponents pulse and as she feels that all is well she gives her knocked out opponents face one hard last slap before walking away.
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2015, 11:50:42 PM »
Kristin Kreuk vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

{alt}{alt}

Having backed the blonde up against a wall, Kristin delivered a quartet of expert elbow smashes to Sarah's forehead.  Glassy-eyed, Gellar slid down the wall until she was on her butt, legs splayed out before her.  Bending down to take her rival's wrists, Kreuk then pressed the soles of her feet against the insides of Sarah's knees; suddenly, the brunette sat down hard on the floor, her feet spreading the blonde's legs wide.  Sarah screamed in agony as it felt as if her hamstrings would rip.  Somewhere in the midst of her howling, she shrieked "I GIVE UP!"

But, not fully content with this triumph, Kristin decided to play with her victim a bit more.  Still holding Gellar by the wrists, she pulled her upper body forward a bit, even as the raven-haired wildcat lifted her right leg and pressed the ball of her bare foot to her opponent's sweat-soaked forehead.  Suddenly thrusting out her leg, Kreuk pushed Sarah backward until the back of her head slammed into the wall.  She then repeated the hammering move several more times, until the badly dazed blonde's eyes fluttered shut, and her body went limp.