News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2015, 03:20:47 AM »
Good stuff! Thanks guys.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2015, 10:33:25 AM »
Fantastic, I would love to see more fights including Letizia of Spain, maybe vs her sister in law Cristina of Spain, it would be great. Or vs Carolina of Mónaco.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2015, 10:55:31 AM »
Or against Kate and Pippa Middleton!

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2015, 04:38:33 AM »
I must apologize, I may have gone a bit overboard herE, but here it is for all of you to enjoy. I might end up deleting this and making it a separate post, let me guys know what you think.

Bella Thorne vs Chloe Moretz

{alt}{alt}

Bella gritted her teeth as she pushed with all her might against her opponent, Chloe Moretz, trying to force the girl down in a test of strength. It had been a long and grueling fight for the both of them, both covered in sweat and heaving from the effort. It was clear to both of them that this final test of strength would be the decider. As she pushed, Bella remembered how she hated Chloe, she hated how while she, Bella, was doing obscure teen movies, Chloe landed well known roles like Carrie and Pit Girl. She hated how so many people knew who Chloe was, but barely knew her at all!

For a time, she had tempered her jealously, yet when she heard that Chloe had landed the role as Ariel for The Little Mermaid live action movie, she could hold it no more. How could this ugly bitch get the role of Ariel over someone as good looking as her?!? She’s not even a natural red head! It was at this point that Bella could hold it no longer and she had challenged Chloe to a bikini match. Chloe had accepted the fight to Bella’s delight and she had relished every point she put Chloe in agony and pain. It was time for everyone to realize who the better women was, thought Bella.

Chloe for her part, initially had no animosity towards Bella. In fact, when she got challenged by her, she barely knew anything about her and in a bout of friendly competition, she had accepted it. However, as the fight when on, Chloe found that the fight was anything but friendly, as Bella had used every dirty trick in the book, weather through eye gouges, low glows and attack on Chloe’s womanly assets. These attacks caused Chloe to really hate Bella and she made sure Bella was repaid in full for all the pain she caused her. Yet Chloe had not stoop to her dirty tactics to fight back, something Bella seem to almost resent. Now at this point, Chloe pushed against Bella in turn, knowing that Bella would not stop if she gave.

The test of strength contest continued for several seconds, as the world watch through the camera, both girls despite their size differences being more or less even. This ended however when Bella, seeing an opening, lifted her leg to kick Chloe’s womenhood. However Chloe, already the receiver of several of these attacks, expected it and quickly swerved her body, pulling Bella forward. Bella gave a surprised yelp and being on one leg, soon lost balance and fell to floor face first!

As Bella reeled in pain, Chloe quickly jump on Bella’s back, and grabbed her head and pulled with all it with all her might. Bella screamed in pain as the sudden Camel Clutch did it toil, her arms flailing uselessly as she tried to break free. Chloe, her teeth gritted asked Bella. “Do you give up Bella?”

Bella, while tired and in pain, still held an unforgiving hatred of Chloe, and that hatred allowed her to simply scream. “NO, FUCK YOU!”

Chloe in response, pulled harder, which lead to even more grunts of pain from Bella at which Chloe asked again, with exhaustion and impatience in her voice.

“Come on Bella!!! Its over!!! Give Up!!!” Bella simply responded by spitting out in disgust, saliva covering Chloe’s hand before screaming.

“NEVER! I’ll NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU!” At which Chloe then push Bella down, slamming her head against the mat and got off her. As Bella gasped and tried to recover, Chloe flipped Bella onto her back, grabbing her arms,  and wrapped her legs around Bella’s neck and squeezed, asking again.

“SUBMIT!!!” Bella gasped for air as Chloe’s thick legs constricted her airways. She flailed her legs in desperation to get out, but it was no avail. Despite this, Bella was still defiant, and said.
“No!!!” Chloe gave an exasperated sigh and added more pressure to the scissors shouting.

“CMON BELLA!!! At this rate you’re going to be knocked out!” Bella once again spitted toward Chloe, the spittle hitting Chloe on the cheek who reacted with disgust, but did not whip it off, at which Bella said.

“SHUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THAT I’LL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU!!!” Chloe gritted her teeth in response, her anger and hatred toward towards this woman now clearly evident and simply said.

“Fine then BITCH, have it your way!!!” At which Chloe squeezed her legs with all her might! Bella gave a gasp of pain and shock as felt her airways completely cut off. Her arms and legs increased their flailing as she tried desperately to get out but it was clear that Chloe was not letting her go and soon the flails grew weaker, and weaker and weaker until finally Bella passed out. Chloe held the hold for several seconds to ensure the Bella was knocked out before she let go with a relieved sigh.

Though victorious, Chloe was exhausted by the effort and she slowly got up and stood over Bella. Chloe wiped the spit off her face before delivering several kicks to Bella’s stomach, before ceasing and ripping off Bella’s bikini in anger before standing over her saying to Bella’s face.

“Fucking BITCH!!! You should know when you are beaten! And for all your dirty tricks and low blows that you put me through, I’ve only got one thing to say!” At which Chloe hacked a spit onto Bella’s face, after which saying. “You DISGUST me!”

It was this point Chloe grabbed Bella’s bikini and walked out of the room in angry humph, leaving her opponent naked on the floor. Several minutes later, Bella with a start, woke up. Getting her bearings, she realized what had happened and realizing she was naked in front of the cameras, screamed and tried to cover herself, her cheeks burning with humiliation. As she crawled out of the room, Bella swore to herself that she would make Chloe pay for this, if it was the last she ever do.

(TO BE CONTINUED?)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:39:39 AM by AKMaster »

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2015, 08:41:56 AM »
Very nice, AKMaster. Love the neck scissors finisher.

Thanks!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2015, 11:06:47 AM »
Very nice ak:) you missed a chance at some foot humiliation though :)

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2015, 09:59:40 PM »
Very nice ak:) you missed a chance at some foot humiliation though :)

True Gent, but it was getting long. Though perhaps they will face each other again at some point. You never know   ;D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2015, 11:30:14 PM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Mila Kunis

{alt}{alt}

Revenge, it seems, is a dish best served hot...at least if the intensity of the rivalry between these two beauties is any indication.  With the previous battle of their long-runng war (see the first post on the first page of this thread!) having gone in the brunette's favor, Kaley came into this apartment catfight with more than enough incentive to defeat her arch-nemesis tonight.

As always, it was a breathtaking battle.  Excellent fighters in any other circumstance, whenever they face one another, Cuoco and Kunis take their efforts to brilliant heights rarely equaled by others.  And as per usual, throughout virtually the entire match, it was impossible to predict the winner, as the tide of battle shifted countless times back and forth between the two.

Now however, the end was almost certainly in sight, and one beautiful battler was so close to victory, she could taste it.  Both women were seated on the floor, with Kaley behind Mila.  The blonde had her powerful legs wrapped around her adversary's waist, her ankles locked, and her thighs were like steel coils as they crushed the brunette between them.  Making matters painfully worse for Kunis, Kaley had slipped her hands up under her foe's arms, reaching around her so that her fingers could clamp agonizing clawholds on Mila's bare breasts.  "Bitch," Cuoco hiss, "I'll crush them flat!"  The embattled brunette's only response was a husky whisper, rasping between gasps for breath:  "Fuck...you...!"

Any other woman would have submitted to the blinding pain, but Mila refused to give her hated rival the satisfaction of a submission (Kaley would have been just as defiant had their positions been reversed, that much is certain).  Tears streaming down her face, the brunette's whimpers and moans of anguish filled the room, until finally with a heavy sigh of resignation, she succumbed to the pain and slipped into blissful unconsciousness.  With a loud "Hah!" of triumph, Kaley opened her nearly numb legs (so great was the pressure she was pouring into her scissors), climbed unsteadily to her feet, and planted a foot upon the heaving chest of her slumbering foe, the lights of the room glistening off of the topless blonde's sweat-soaked nubile body as she beamed a smile of joy and raised her arms in a show of victory.

Offline millsman

« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2015, 12:34:02 AM »
Love everything about Kaley win or lose nicely written!

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2015, 02:21:40 AM »
Another winner, JJ!

Thanks

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2015, 07:42:47 AM »
Natalie Portman vs Jenn McCarthy
Jessica Alba vs Angelina Jolie
Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry
Miranda Kerr vs Gisele
Ariana Grande vs Jennifer Lopez
Carrie Underwood vs Beyoncé
Mila Kunis vs Teresa Palmer

I could keep going all night. Great topic

Offline RainStar

« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »
Are Asian celebrities allowed here?

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »
Are Asian celebrities allowed here?

with pleasure ,pick from.India also

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2015, 10:29:06 PM »
Kate Upton vs Nina Agdal

Kate Upton had found a newfound mean violent streak, and she was taking it out on any other model wanted to.  The other model’s had begun teasing her about her weight and she was fed up with it.  It all started with young Victoria’s Secret model Taylor Hill whom no one had seen or heard from since Kate had gotten her talons into her.  Upton’s war path had continued to a second opponent as she dismantled the perfect bodied Nina Agdal all over the dressing room they shared.

Upton had Agdal stripped of every bit of clothing the model was wearing and she drug Nina forward holding onto Agdal’s own bra which Kate had now used to tie Nina’s wrists together.  “None of you scrawny little bitches can measure up to me and I’m going to make sure you all learn that lesson personally!”  Kate took a seat on a plush couch before pulling Nina on top of her lap resting the broken model belly up.

“Such a perfect flat belly!”  Upton laughed as her right hand balled into a fist so that she could wallop Nina’s gut with it repeatedly.  Each shot crushed Agdal making the Danish beauty sob and struggle to breathe as Kate was turning her belly black and blue.  Shot after shot rained down onto Nina while the tears streamed down her face and the perfect bodied beauty could not take any more of it sobbing her submission through her gasps for air, “I give, I give.  Please stop Kate!” 

Seemingly satisfied, Kate shoved Nina off of her lap and down to the floor on her back as the Dane breathed heavily, chest heaving up and down with each breathe.  Getting up to her feet, Upton had a change of heart and quickly laid down on top of the battered Dane.  “W…What are you doing?”  Nina asked while Kate slowly crawled up her body, “oh, you’ll find out soon enough!” 
   By the time Nina had figured it out, she tried to scream at the top of her lungs, “NNNNN”  but before she could fully get her plea out Upton’s massive breasts engulfed her entire face.  Too weak to try and fend off the breast smother, Nina began to succumb to it almost right away. 

“I know you are about to go to sleep and all, but I want you to tell your little model friends I’m coming for them next, and I won’t stop until all of you bitches get what is coming to you!”  Nina heard Kate’s terrifying statement, but not long after it did the model pass out underneath Upton’s breasts while Kate remained on top of her comfortably for a while longer before collecting Nina’s clothing and taking it along with her so the Danish beauty would have to leave with her tail between her legs naked and humiliated.

As for Kate, she plotted who was next to meet her wrath.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2015, 12:45:43 AM »
Bella Thorne vs Debby Ryan

{alt}{alt}

It had been a riotous redhead rampage, as the two grappling gingers had torn into one another.  But it wasn't long into the contest that Bella took control, overwhelming Debby until her flame-haired foe was reduced to little more than whimpers and quivers.

Now, Thorne was ready to finish her rival off.  In a daunting show of raw strength, she pulled her opponent across her shoulders, Ryan's back draped across her tormentor.  With one hand, Bella grasped her victim's long, fiery hair; with the other, she slipped beneath Ryan's panties and her fingers got a tight hold upon her scarlet bush.  Pulling down on both ends, Bella subjected Debby to a crippling backbreaker torture rack that within instants had the hapless girl shrieking her surrender.

Thorne let Ryan beg for mercy for another thirty seconds or so until she suddenly released her hold, letting the beaten girl slide down her back and collapse to a heap on the floor.  Bella used her foot to push the sobbing lass onto her back, then pressed that selfsame foot down upon her heaving chest, as the triumphant Thorne flexed her arms in a smug show of victory.