News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Firefly

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2015, 12:10:06 PM »
^ Sounds about right to me!  ;D

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2015, 09:00:38 PM »
Jennifer Lopez vs Ariana Grande
{alt}{alt}

Jennifer Lopez dusted her hands off disposing of the fiery red clumps she had ripped out of Ariana Grande’s scalp.  No one knew what had gotten into Ariana to decide she wanted to take on Jennifer or why she thought she had any type of chance to defeat the older latina. 

An exhausted Ariana was on both her knees with her head down as she massaged her scalp.  The young woman’s clothing ripped and tattered as JLo moved forward and gave the unprepared red hair a swift side kick to her tiny belly instantaneously making Ariana clutch her stomach with both hands before she collapsed face first onto the carpeted floor out of breathe.   Lopez took a moment to figure out just how she wanted to finish off Ariana knowing that the younger woman was no match for her and the possibilities on how to end this was endless. 

When Jennifer finally made up her mind, she gave Ariana a stiff kick into the redhead’s side making Ariana squeal like an injured animal and roll over onto her back.  “Got you right where I want you now!”  Lopez then pulled her own tiny shorts upward to expose her ass cheeks, “you are about to be the envy of every red blooded male on Earth!”  Lopez then slowly lowered her body down terrorizing the downed younger woman whose eyes widened in fear until Ariana’s entire face was buried under JLo’s world famous derriere.

Jennifer could hear Ariana’s whines coming from underneath her while the redhead slapped at Lopez’ thighs trying to escape.  “Awww don’t feel bad Ariana, you aren’t the first bitch to end up here and I can guarantee you won’t be the last.” 

With nowhere to go, Ariana blacking out was just a matter of time and Jennifer made sure to stay on top of the redhead until she felt Ariana’s arms finally fall to her sides.  Lopez got back to her feet and adjusted her shorts with a smile on her face and said to herself, “yep, I still got it.”

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »
Great stories guys! The Kate Upton series is awesome! Not sure any model could take her down!

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2015, 01:07:48 AM »
Kristen Stewart vs Jennifer Lawrence

{alt}{alt}

Kristen Stewart landed on the floor of the arena hard, her hair a mess and sweat covering her lingerie clad body. She slowly started getting up, hoping to recover and counter but was stopped when she kicked hard in the stomach. Flipping on her back, Kristen saw her opponent, Jennifer Lawrence staring down with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Oh dear, it looks like Miss Stewart is being dominated again!" Jen laughs as she kicks Kristen hard in the stomach again before dropping down on top of her. Kristen lets out a cry as Jen's heavier frame crushes her and she feels Jen's orbs pressing down on her own modest pair.

Jennifer felt the same and giggled as she put Kristen in a Grapevine pin, trapping Kristen's arm and legs. Pushing herself up a little over Kristen, Jennifer looked down at her opponent and said

"Kristen, why do you even bother showing off those pathetic things you call tits. Do you really need a lesson what a real women is like?" Kristen, realizing what she meant frantically shook her head no, but all it did was make Jennifer laugh as she reaches behind and unclasps her own bra letting it drop onto Kristen’s body as her impressive, full chest spills free. Kristen's eyes widen as Jen lowers her rack onto Kristen's face as she presses her orbs into her rival's features. "Tough!! I'm giving you a lesson anyway!!"

Kristen’s protests are muffled by Jen's cups but she refused to tap out and give Jen the satisfaction of her submission. "You are going to regret not tapping out so bad!!" Jen laughs as she continues pressing her boobs down onto Kristen's face

Jennifer kept this hold for a few seconds as Kristen tried to break free before pulling herself up from her opponent. Kristen gasped for air as the breasts lifted themselves, her face covered in sweat and grease as she tried to recover. This ended however when Jennifer stood up again and kicked Kristen in the side, putting her on her stomach.

As Kristen moaned in pain, Jennifer placed herself over Kristen, with Kristen in between her legs and stooped down. Wrapping Kristen's legs around her own, Jennifer then grabbed Kristen's arms and lifted her off the floor, rocking her back and forth in a baby cradle hold. Kristen screamed in pain as she felt her arms and legs being pulled out of their sockets, at which Jennifer laughed and mock sang. "Rock a bye Kristen, on the tree top...."

Kristen grits her teeth and tries to resists, not wanting to submit to Jennifer. Her opponent simply smiles as she continues the song... "When the wind blows, the Stewart will rock!!" as Jennifer rocks her back and forth, still applying the hold...

“Fuck you!" Kristen hisses through gritted teeth. "When the joint breaks, the Stewart will fall!" Jennifer swings Kristen even more, putting immense pressure on her joints.

"And down will come Kristen, submitting and all!!" As Jennifer finishes the last verse, Kristen was at her wits ended, finally with tears streaming out, Kristen screams "I G-GIVE!!! I GIVE!!! LET ME GO!!!"  Jennifer gave a wide grin and let Kristen go, Kristen dropping onto the floor in a messy sweaty heap, holding her joints in pain. Jennifer pushed Kristen onto her back and placed her bare foot on Kristen’s face, saying to her.

“Next time Kristen, when you think your hot shit cause you beat Miss Watson a few times and think you can take me on. Remember what happened here!” At which Jennifer pushed down on Kristen’s mewling face more and did a victory pose, before taking her discard bra and leaving the sobbing Kristen in the arena.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2015, 07:29:17 PM »
How about Emma Watson vs Bella Thorne?

Offline wanksta

« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2015, 08:44:49 PM »
Jane Levy vs Emma Stone would be a good one

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2015, 08:53:12 PM »
How about Emma Watson vs Bella Thorne?

Interesting matchup, I'll see what I can do.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2015, 09:36:27 PM »
Flashback 1995:  Erika Eleniak vs Jennifer Connelly

{alt}{alt}

The two beauties stumbled around the room, their hands buried deep into the tangled manes of the other, grunting from kneelifts to the belly which they were inflicting on one another.  Their voluptuous bodies glistened with perspiration as they each panted heavily for breath.  Suddenly, Jennifer release her hold on her rival's golden hair and raked her nails across Erika's eyes.  The blinded blonde shrieked as she let go of her opponent's hair and stumbled backward.  Connelly swiftly pursued her, delivering a backhand chop to Eleniak's chest that nearly caused her 34C's to pop out of the skin-tight red one-piece bathing suit she wore.  Several more chops cracked across her chest, turning the alabaster skin bright red.  Jennifer smirked, confident that she had her rival reeling and helpless.

But a heartbeat later, Eleniak gives a banshee's howl and delivers a headbutt squarely to the brunette's forehead!  The blow stuns them both, but Connelly is clearly the worse for wear, and it's the blonde who recovers first.  With single-minded determination, Erika clasps her hands tightly around the back of her adversary's head, and then suddenly throws herself down backward to the carpeted floor, pulling Jen with her.  As she does so, the blonde brings her knees up, pressing them against Connelly's chest.  As Erika's back lands on the floor, she releases her hold on her victim's head, and the full impact of them landing explodes from the blonde's knees into Jennifer's own 34C's, sending her sailing back through the air.  She crashes to the floor in a dazed heap, battered chest heaving as she pitifully rasps for air, her glazed eyes wide with confusion.

Not willing to give her foe a moment's respite, Erika commands her exhausted body to sit up, and then crawl over toward her spread-eagle nemesis.  Climbing atop Jennifer, Erika presses her lush breasts down across her hapless adversary's face, cutting off her air and very quickly smothering her into unconsciousness.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2015, 03:21:09 AM »
Katy Perry vs Cristina Scabbia

{alt}{alt}

“It wasn’t supposed to end like this…”
That was the only thing that Katy was able to think and probably also the same thing that everybody else in the audience was thinking.
Katy was bigger, younger and her reputation as a catfighter was legendary, so no one really thought that Cristina stood a chance.  But since the beginning o the fight the crafty veteran surprised everyone by using her speed and experience to launch an all-out assault on Katy paying particular attention to one of Katy’s most popular assets: her breasts.
And so for half an hour Cristina subjected Katy’s boobs to every form of abuse she could think: clawing, mauling, pinching and even biting.
Katy was desperate and tired, she couldn’t take more punishment but she was also too stubborn to admit defeat.
“Come on Katy, just give up” cooed Cristina while giving another twist to Katy’s already sore nipples.
“Fuck you!” bawled Katy.
“Ok slut, I gave you a chance to stop suffering but it seems you are too stupid to understand that it’s over”.
Cristina then proceeded to use Katy’s bikini top to tie her opponent wrists behind her back.
 Realizing what was about to happen Katy tried to surrender but before she could do it Cristina put her own black lace panties in her mouth silencing her.
Now Katy was totally helpless as Cristina sat behind her, put her in a bodyscissor and dug her razor sharp nails in Katy’s breast.
Cristina kept scratching Katy’s boobs until the american’s muffled screams began fading then she finally removed her panties from Katy’s mouth.
“So, Katy…are you ready to submit?”
“Y…yes…p…please…stop…I…I sub…I submit…” whispered Katy.
Cristina released her grip on Katy, planted a foot on one of her victim’s boobs and stroke a victory pose while receiving a well deserved celebration.

A note: this is the first time I try to write a story in English (albeit a brief one) so please excuse me if I made some mistakes.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2015, 03:32:30 AM »
Emma Watson vs Bella Thorne

{alt}{alt}

Bella, her body covered in sweat, her breath ragged from the fight, straighten herself out in the middle of the ring, and threw a punch towards her opponent. He opponent, Emma Watson, backed off gracefully, dodging the punch entirely. She laughed slightly at her opponents efforts, as she sidestepped another punch from her opponent.

While her body was also glistening with sweat, it had been clear up to this point that the less experienced fighter had the worst of the fight so far. Bella threw another right punch, this time however Emma blocked, quickly grabbing Bella’s arm and pulling Bella towards her, and kneeing her hard in her stomach. Bella gasped as the wind was knocked out of her and she fell to her knees gasping and trembling. Emma gave another contemptuous laugh, her posture arrogant and said.

“My my don’t you love telegraphing every move you do. No wonder Miss. Moretz was able to beat you if you fight like this!” Her opponent mentioning Chloe’s name put Bella in a vindictive rage, and with a howl, Bella rose up and charged Emma screamed.

“DON’T SAY HER NAME AROUND ME!!!”

Emma expected this, and she quickly sidestepped causing Bella to run face first into the turnbuckle. As Bella reeled in pain, she brought back into the turnbuckle as Emma shoulder tackled her in the back, the metal of the post ripping apart Bella’s top. After this, Emma grabbed Bella by her hair and slammed her face against the turnbuckle several times before stopping, leaving Bella hanging on the turnbuckle as she moaned in pain.

Emma ate the cheering crowd for a second before turning to the American, and body splashing her against the turnbuckle again. She saw Bella’s breasts laid bare and giggled as devilish thoughts filled her head saying.

“What pathetic tits you have, even for an American.”  Emma grabbed the dazed Bella head and looking her in the eye, continued “Why don’t I show you what superior British tits look like!”

Before Bella could respond, Emma shoved her face into her chest and forced her to motorboat her bosom. It was clearly meant to humiliate her and did so wonderfully as Bella flail around, trying to get out. However Emma did not let go, and when she finally pulled Bella off she held onto Bella head, ran forward and slammed Bella’s face to the ring floor in a running bulldog maneuver.

It was at this point that Bella was completely out of it, and Emma took her time getting herself in position facing the lying Bella, saying.

“I don’t think I’m going to ask you to surrender dear! I’ll let Chloe have that satisfaction. But for having the foolish idea of taking me on, I’ll enjoy putting you to sleep!”

With that, raising Bella’s head off the ground, Emma wrapped her legs around Bella’s neck in a standing headscissors and squeezed hard. Bella gasped as her airways were once again cut off, desperately she slapped against Emma’s legs as her airways were cut off, but Emma simply ignored it, and simply posed and flexed her muscles to the crowd. After a few seconds, Bella’s slaps grew weaker, and weaker, until finally she slumped over, her eyes closed. Emma smiled at this and did another victory pose with her defeated opponent between her legs saying.

“If any other American whore thinks she can take me on, so be it! I’ll show them what Rule Britannia really means!” At which Emma let Bella slump to the floor, putting her foot on Bella’s back one more time before turning and leaving her alone in the ring.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:43:22 AM by AKMaster »

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2015, 12:49:31 PM »
Wonderfull stories.

Erika Eleniak vs Pamela Anderson would be fantastic too. And of course, Emma Watson vs any girl too.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2015, 07:52:47 PM »
I love Emma Watson as a jobber!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2015, 10:03:26 PM »
Meagan Good vs Scarlett Johansson

{alt}{alt}

"Aww, what's the matter, baby...feeling a little winded?" Meagan purred in her opponent's ear.  Scarlett's only response was to gasp and groan.  With both beauties on their knees, Meagan from behind had wrapped her arms around the blonde, locking a reverse bearhug on Johansson.  The crushing embrace across her chest caused the blonde's breasts to pancake, and were doing their damage by pressing into Scarlett's lungs, making it even harder to draw breath.

Her face reddening as her hands tugged in futility at the steel bands that bound her, Johansson's eyes began to flutter as she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness.  She then began to tap her hand on the arm of her oppressor, but Good was having none of it.  "Nuh-uh, cupcake...no submissions.  You're going beddy-bye!"  Scarlett whimpered in fear, but could do nothing about it.  Soon enough, her body went limp in the grasp of her rival.

Laying the body of her slumbering opponent down, Meagan unhooked Scarlett's bra, unleashing her battered breasts.  "I'll just take this as my trophy, and add it to my collection" the triumphant beauty sneered.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2015, 02:17:36 AM »
Miley Cyrus vs Floor Jansen

{alt}{alt}

When she heard about Katy Perry’s defeat Myley claimed that she wasn’t surprised since she always thought that Katy's reputation was too overrated and boasted that she could take down every “metal bitch” who dared to cross her path in a wrestling ring.
Obviously she never heard about a 6’1” 174 lbs dutch metal amazon called Floor Jansen.
Floor toyed with Miley, throwing her around the ring like a rag doll and stripping her naked. Miley boldly tried to mount some resistance, she even managed to climb to the top rope, trying to take down Floor with a picture perfect diving crossbody.
But Floor simply catched Miley in mid air and reversed the move into a devastating powerslam that rocked the building.
“You  know Miley, I was expecting something less boring than this” the dutch woman scoffled, looking at the almost unconscious opponent with obvious disdain.
Floor then lifted Miley and draped her across her shoulders, nearly breaking the blonde singer in half with a vicious argentine backbreaker and leaving her with no choice but scream her surrender.
As Floor celebrated her victory, Miley tried to crawl away from her; but Floor had other ideas and grabbed her opponent by the hair.
“P-please Floor let me go” cried Miley “You won, I gave up”
“Oh my sweet Miley, of course I won. Now it’s time to get my prize”
Holding Miley by the hair with one hand Floor used the other to pull aside the front of her panties exposing her shaved pussy.
“You like to stick out your tongue a lot, don’t you? Now stick out your tongue for me” giggled Floor pushing Miley disgusted face against her pussy.
Miley had no choice but to obey and pleasure her conqueror.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:49:57 AM by The Italian »

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2015, 04:07:41 AM »
Long winded IRISH's attempt at a quick shot...

Karen McDougal Vs Victoria Silvstedt

{alt}

It was a chance meeting… or was it?  By the gleam in Victoria’s eye I have my doubts!

The two elegantly dressed Playmates bumped into each other in the lobby of the hotel.  Victoria, the tall blonde, dressed in white.  Karen, the lovely brunette, dressed in all black. 

But none of that mattered now…  Both women’s lovely dresses were reduced to mere rags that hung tattered here or there exposing to heavenly bodies.  All technique had been abandoned some time ago.  Now the two beauties stood toe to toe swinging for the fences to the delight of all lucky enough to have a reservation for this evening.

In unplanned unison they through the punch that they both hoped would end the scrum.  Karen, the south paw, slammed a tightly clenched fist to the blonde’s chin.  At the same time Victoria’s clenched right fist cruised under Karen’s arm and blasted into the brunette’s ribs.  Both women were hurt.

Victoria staggered back a few steps struggling to stay on her feet.  Blinking back tears she hoped that Karen didn’t follow up with another blow.  She wouldn’t have to worry.  She had worked Karen’s body soundly so far and the last shot dropped the brunette to one knee gasping for air as her rib cage felt like she had just been hit by a truck.

Finish her!  Someone yelled from the crowd.

Victoria wiped her eyes clear and stepped towards the downed brunette.  Karen not looking to suffer anymore punishment knew it was now or never and sprung forward from her crouched position.  Before she knew what hit her, Karen’s shoulder blasted deep into the blonde’s belly.  Hooking the back of both of Victoria’s legs as her feet left the ground, the brunette charged forward until the tall blonde slammed back first into the wall, just to the left of the check-in desk.

Victoria groaned as all the air was expelled from her lungs.  Still holding the blonde behind her legs, preventing her feet from touching the ground, Karen pivoted 90 degrees to her left and slammed Victoria down onto the concierge’s desk.  The blonde was hurt pretty bad as the brunette drove herm palm under Victoria’s chin, bending her neck awkwardly as her head dangled off the far side of the desk. 

I give!  I give!  She cried out her surrender.

Karen stopped the assault and propped herself up on her elbows, trying to catch her breath after the vicious fight.  She still had Victoria pinned under her as the two lay across the desk.  The blonde lifted head from the far side of the desk, almost crashing face first into Karen’s dangling, sweat covered breast.  Angered by the slow moving brunette, Victoria sunk her nails into both of Karen’s breast.  Shiiiitttt!!!! She cried.

Karen tried to pull away from Victoria’s frontal attack and that is when things went from bad to worse for the sexy brunette.  The big blonde’s legs slammed shut around Karen’s waist and that is when Victoria started doing some damage to the brunette’s already sore ribs.  It was now Karen’s turn to have tears welling up in her eyes.  Victoria was very pleased with the sudden change of events and was satisfied just lying on her back on the desk and punishing the brunette that had just gotten the better of her.

Did you see that shit? One hotel guest exclaimed…

The brunette continued to let out pained wails every time the blonde constricted her powerful legs.  Would it now be Karen’s turn to cry out her surrender?

Karen dug her nails into Victoria’s wrist and was able to reduce some of the damage being inflicted on her breast ever so slightly.  If she didn’t do something about the crushing leg scissor around her waist she was afraid that she would pass out from the pain and would be at the complete mercy of the big blonde.  And the way that things have panned out so far Karen didn’t think Victoria would be adhering to the rules of the Geneva Convention. 

Struggling through the pain, Karen placed her knees on the front of the desk and started pulling Victoria’s body towards her, off of the desk. The blonde felt herself starting to slide and doubled her efforts trying to crush Karen’s midsection.  Fuck!!!! The brunette cried. 

When Victoria’s body had cleared the top of the desk, and Karen felt her full weight hanging from the front of her, the brunette spun to her left as fast as she could completing the circle.  The blonde’s head smashed into the wall by the check-in desk and Karen felt instant relief as Victoria’s powerful scissor weakened.  Spinning 180 to her right, Karen reset and spun full speed to her left once again.  This time when the blonde’s skull met the hard mahogany paneling, her grip on Karen’s waist was broken and she crumpled to the floor at the base of the wall.

Karen started kicking Victoria repeatedly not allowing the bid blonde to get back into the fight.  When the brunette tired she placed her foot across the blonde’s throat.  Grabbing hold of the bottom of the check-in desk for leverage, Karen straightened her knee and started pressing down cutting off Victoria’s air supply.  When the blonde passed out IRISH came up and tapped Karen on the shoulder.  “That’s it babe… You got her.” 

Karen stepped off the fallen blonde and the two headed back to their room to change as the crowd cheered her performance taking out the big blonde… Twice!