News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2015, 01:06:23 PM »
Irish,

Loved the Karen McDougal fight. Well written and hot as hell. I always loved your style.

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »
Thanks for the kind words JT! 

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2015, 06:13:39 PM »
Kate Upton vs Emily Ratajkowski
{alt}{alt}

Emily Ratajkowski crawled on the floor extremely dizzy and in severe pain as her head rang and the spun around her.  The brunette model searched for a way out of her perilous situation moving as quickly as her sore and battered body would allow her to.

“Now where do you think you’re going?”  Kate Upton arrogantly asked her downed foe as she reached out and grabbed Emily’s hair with her right hand and drug the brunette back to her feet which induced a weak squeal from Ratajkowski as she was forced back up to face Kate. 
   The blonde model did not hesitate to wrap her arms around Emily’s waist as she trapped Ratajkowski’s arms to the side of her body and lifted the thin model up crushing Emily’s ribs with a tight bear hug.  Upton, laughing hysterically as she squeezed even tighter on Ratajkowski’s body taunted the brunette, “damn honey, you’re so scrawny I think I could break you in half.”  Katy’s breasts pancaked Emily’s impressive pair which made the brunette cringe in pain as Upton crushed her rival’s tits inward.

The tight constricting on her body was making it nearly impossible for Emily to breathe as her ribs were being crushed by her powerful opponent when Kate showed just how much control she had of the brunette model whipping Ratajkowski from side to side like a ragdoll in the bear hug.  Emily’s hair whipped around from side to side while she gasped trying to take in as much oxygen as she could.  There was no more fight left in the brunette as her head became too heavy and it dropped down to her chest.

Kate Upton had taken on and decimated a third consecutive model and could not have been any more proud of herself as she let go of the nearly unconscious Emily Ratajkowski and watched as the brunette crumpled down to the floor chest heaving as she breathed heavily.  For good measure Kate gives Emily a hard stomp in her belly which causes Ratajkowski to immediately curl up in a ball sobbing and pleading, “no more Kate, you win!” 

As the teary eyed brunette begs her for mercy, Kate comes up with an idea,  “you want me to stop huh?  Well then, get on your knees and kiss my ass you pathetic bitch!  If not I’ll keep kicking your skinny ass.”  Defeated and mortified at the thought of it, Emily slowly gets to her knees as Kate wedges her own bikini bottoms to expose her ass cheeks parking her derriere right in front of Ratajkowski’s face.  “Go ahead Em kiss my ass, I bet Taylor and Nina would gladly have done it if I gave them the chance, you should consider yourself lucky to get off so easy!”

After hearing the rumors of what happened to the two other models, Emily agrees quickly giving Kate’s left cheek a kiss and tries to pull away, but Upton was not satisfied with that and before Ratajkowski could pull away Upton had a handful of her hair and pushed Emily’s face back into her cheek.  Holding Emily there for as long as she damn well pleased, Kate giggled, “use those beautiful full lips of yours and give my ass the kiss it deserves.”  Ratajkowski is disgusted but relieved that her beating is over as Kate finally releases her hair letting Emily drop down on her ass.  Turning back around to face the loser, “I took it easy on you Em, you should feel lucky, I can guarantee the next skinny bitch I run into won’t be so lucky.”
   Kate leaves Emily alone in her the room, as the horrific moments of what had just ensued replay in Ratajkowski’s head.  All the while she knows she got off easier than the women who came before her.  Upton leaves happy with another victory, but wondering if she let Emily off the hook too easily, she pauses in the hallway for a moment thinking if she go back or not.  In the end Upton decides that she can wait until the next time, plus she could always take it out on Taylor.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2015, 10:03:58 PM »
Here in the U.S., today is Thanksgiving.  And I'd like to give thanks to the many creative folks who continue to contribute to this thread with the fruits of their labors.  I truly do appreciate it.  Every day is like a party, as I find exciting new fight contributions.  Keep 'em coming, my friends!

{alt}

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2015, 11:19:13 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:19:46 PM by DonR04 »

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2015, 12:35:08 AM »
Here in the U.S., today is Thanksgiving.  And I'd like to give thanks to the many creative folks who continue to contribute to this thread with the fruits of their labors.  I truly do appreciate it.  Every day is like a party, as I find exciting new fight contributions.  Keep 'em coming, my friends!

{alt}

Finish her!   ;D

{alt}

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2015, 03:46:01 AM »
Kate Upton vs Emily Ratajkowski
{alt}{alt}

Emily Ratajkowski crawled on the floor extremely dizzy and in severe pain as her head rang and the spun around her.  The brunette model searched for a way out of her perilous situation moving as quickly as her sore and battered body would allow her to.

“Now where do you think you’re going?”  Kate Upton arrogantly asked her downed foe as she reached out and grabbed Emily’s hair with her right hand and drug the brunette back to her feet which induced a weak squeal from Ratajkowski as she was forced back up to face Kate. 
   The blonde model did not hesitate to wrap her arms around Emily’s waist as she trapped Ratajkowski’s arms to the side of her body and lifted the thin model up crushing Emily’s ribs with a tight bear hug.  Upton, laughing hysterically as she squeezed even tighter on Ratajkowski’s body taunted the brunette, “damn honey, you’re so scrawny I think I could break you in half.”  Katy’s breasts pancaked Emily’s impressive pair which made the brunette cringe in pain as Upton crushed her rival’s tits inward.

The tight constricting on her body was making it nearly impossible for Emily to breathe as her ribs were being crushed by her powerful opponent when Kate showed just how much control she had of the brunette model whipping Ratajkowski from side to side like a ragdoll in the bear hug.  Emily’s hair whipped around from side to side while she gasped trying to take in as much oxygen as she could.  There was no more fight left in the brunette as her head became too heavy and it dropped down to her chest.

Kate Upton had taken on and decimated a third consecutive model and could not have been any more proud of herself as she let go of the nearly unconscious Emily Ratajkowski and watched as the brunette crumpled down to the floor chest heaving as she breathed heavily.  For good measure Kate gives Emily a hard stomp in her belly which causes Ratajkowski to immediately curl up in a ball sobbing and pleading, “no more Kate, you win!” 

As the teary eyed brunette begs her for mercy, Kate comes up with an idea,  “you want me to stop huh?  Well then, get on your knees and kiss my ass you pathetic bitch!  If not I’ll keep kicking your skinny ass.”  Defeated and mortified at the thought of it, Emily slowly gets to her knees as Kate wedges her own bikini bottoms to expose her ass cheeks parking her derriere right in front of Ratajkowski’s face.  “Go ahead Em kiss my ass, I bet Taylor and Nina would gladly have done it if I gave them the chance, you should consider yourself lucky to get off so easy!”

After hearing the rumors of what happened to the two other models, Emily agrees quickly giving Kate’s left cheek a kiss and tries to pull away, but Upton was not satisfied with that and before Ratajkowski could pull away Upton had a handful of her hair and pushed Emily’s face back into her cheek.  Holding Emily there for as long as she damn well pleased, Kate giggled, “use those beautiful full lips of yours and give my ass the kiss it deserves.”  Ratajkowski is disgusted but relieved that her beating is over as Kate finally releases her hair letting Emily drop down on her ass.  Turning back around to face the loser, “I took it easy on you Em, you should feel lucky, I can guarantee the next skinny bitch I run into won’t be so lucky.”
   Kate leaves Emily alone in her the room, as the horrific moments of what had just ensued replay in Ratajkowski’s head.  All the while she knows she got off easier than the women who came before her.  Upton leaves happy with another victory, but wondering if she let Emily off the hook too easily, she pauses in the hallway for a moment thinking if she go back or not.  In the end Upton decides that she can wait until the next time, plus she could always take it out on Taylor.

Outstanding story! Emily R is so freaking hot and is a great jobber.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2015, 04:13:26 AM »
Kinda random, but Charlize Theron vs Sophia Bush?

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2015, 04:16:06 AM »
Sorry, but the idea was just too good to pass up.  Also thanks Jmatt, i have the next model picked out, it's one of my new favorites i just have not thought of the finish yet.

The first Thanksgiving Catfight
{alt}

After the first Thanksgiving dinner, the Native Americans wanted to share another tradition of theirs with the Pilgrims.  For many years India tribes would gather and choose a female representative to choose their tribe in a fight for supremacy.  They shared this idea and tradition with their new neighbors who agreed to take part in the event. 

Each set chose a representative for their side.  The natives chose a slender dark haired beauty who had successfully represented her tribe on multiple occasions.  While the Pilgrims went with a fair skinned blonde who had to fight to survive her entire life in England and was more than willing to represent her new family.

The fight waged outdoors in a muddy patch of grass where all the members surrounded the two combatants.  Both hellcats gave it everything they had wanting to represent their group proudly as they tore into each other not willing to give up an inch to the other side.  Slapping, pulling and taking each other down, the two combatants were slowly wearing each other down as the two women were too prideful to give the other any chance to take a breath.

As the war waged on, the native beauty began to slow down relinquishing her greatest advantage against her foe and the Pilgrim was able to get each of her hands onto the Native American’s pigtails and give them a hard tug which forced the brunette beauty to screech as her bod was bent over forward.  The Pilgrim was able to close the gap on the Native American as she now had her in her grasp and did not hesitate to give her opponent three swift and hard knees to her flat stomach, each one harder than the next.  The Native American gasped trying to gasp for air harder with each blow when on the third strike, her knees gave in and she collapsed down onto both of them. 
   Sensing she now had her opponent in peril, the Pilgrim gave her foe a vicious backhanded and utterly disrespectful slap across the face which toppled the Native American over face and chest first into the mud. 

“Ready to give up now!”  The Pilgrim asked her new rival.  But the headstrong Native American was too proud to give in and defiantly shouted, “Noooooo!”  But in the end that would be a terrible decision as the beautiful Pilgrim straddled the Native American’s back and grabbed the back of the brunette’s head and forcefully slammed the Native American’s face repeatedly covering it in the muddy water.  “Well, that’s fine with me, I’ll end it my way.”

The Pilgrim lifted the Native American’s head up once again, but this time she took advantage of the situation and wrapped her right arm around the brunette’s neck in a tight choke hold just before she rolled the two of them over so the Native American lay on top of the Pilgrim in the blonde’s deep choke.  Then, wrapping her legs around the Native American’s body like a python, the Pilgrim had her newfound rival in the first choke hold body scissors combination ever documented. 

Still headstrong as ever, the Native American refused to submit to her blonde counterpart which only made the Pilgrim tighten both holds straining as she did so.  The Native American struggled to get herself free, but there was no escape for the tall beauty and dejectedly she admitted defeat to her blonde opponent tapping her submission on the Pilgrim’s forearm.  The blonde seemingly did not notice the submission as she wrenched bag further on her opponent contorting the Native American’s body backwards choking out the brunette until the Pilgrim felt her body go completely limp. 
   The Pilgrim rolled the loser from atop of her tired but proud to have represented her people so well, she then wanted something to commemorate such a historical moment and removed the Native American’s deer skin outfit from off her body which left the brunette fully naked with her ass in the air for both groups to see.  This gesture eventually led to the beginning of one of the most popular victory traditions of today.

The Pilgrim celebrated the victory with her new family as the Native Americans picked up their defeated beauty and sadly carried their great warrior back home.  For many years this tradition would continue before dissipating being forgotten in history until now.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2015, 05:06:13 AM »
Then, wrapping her legs around the Native American’s body like a python, the Pilgrim had her newfound rival in the first choke hold body scissors combination ever documented. 

And it is still one of the greatest submission combo holds (at least in my book).  ;D

Beautiful babes, btw, and a great story.

Thanks!

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2015, 02:29:19 PM »
I reckon Alesha Dixon v Rita Ora would be a great fight!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »

{alt}

Finish her!   ;D

{alt}
Damn. Karen McDougal is incredible.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2015, 03:18:47 AM »
A two-fer!

Team Slayer:  Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hanni gan, Charisma Carpenter, Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Team Charmed:  Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

What had begun as a four-on-four tag team match had quickly evolved into brawl with all eight beauties battling in the ring at once.  Now, after a lengthy battle, the tide had most definitely turned in Team Slayer's favor.  All four Charmed lasses were hung upside down in the ring corners in Trees of Woe, and their rivals were ruthlessly stomping away at their bellies and thighs.

Then Gellar's team pulled their opponents off of the ropes and dragged them to center ring, positioning them in a specific manner as the other team sat down on the canvas, each of them grabbing an ankle on either side of them from two of their adversaries.  Team Slayer then proceeded to execute the world's first four-way rowboat, leaning back and stretching wide their victim's legs!  Team Charmed screamed in unison as their hamstrings were stretched very near the snapping point.

Utterly exhausted, the Charmed girls could offer no resistance as their foes first laid Alyssa and Holly on the mat side by side, then placed Rose and Kaley cross-ways across their bodies.  With smiles and giggles of glee, Sarah, Charisma, Alyson and Michelle then threw themselves down upon their rivals, monkey pile pinning them.  Sarah commanded the referee to make it a twenty count, knowing that the beaten and hapless Charmed lasses would be humiliated.

Sabrina Bryan vs Lacey Chabert

{alt}{alt}

The two beauties dashed at one another from opposite sides of the ring, crashing chest-first into one another.  The impact brought loud grunts from both, as they staggered back several steps.  Each was frustrated that she hadn't been able to topple the other.

Although it had begun as a standard wrestling match, it wasn't long before Lacey and Sabrina made this a 'Best Chest' battle, pitting their matching 36DD's against each other for supremacy.  Thus far it had proven to be a stalemate, and now, their magnificent orbs throbbing with pain, each knew they couldn't go on like this much longer.

Now, both ran to the ropes behind them, bounding off of them for added momentum, and once more charged at one another.  The collision brought forth even louder grunts, and a shower of perspiration from the impact.  Still, neither fell.

Once more, then.  This time, the dueling double D dolls bounded off of the ropes, intentionally running past each other as they rebounded off of the opposite ropes, and then came crashing together like the proverbial irresistible force meeting the immovable object.  Both yelped in anguish as their lush bodies slammed together , their breasts agonizingly pancaked together.  Glassy eyed, Sabrina and Lacey both staggered backward drunkenly, their legs trembling to keep them upright.  Then, as if in slow motion, Chabert fell backward, landing with a thud on her back.

Knowing that victory was close at hand, Bryan limped over to her rival, grabbed her hair, and pulled her up to uncertain feet.  She then dragged the brunette to the nearest corner and shoved her against the turnbuckles, draping Lacey's arms over the top ropes.  Mounting the bottom cables for leverage, the smirking blonde then pressed her breasts into her foe's face, smothering her.  "Wanna take a trip?" Sabrina taunts Lacey.  "Let's motorboat!"  Chabert squirms, but is unable to break free, and soon enough she is driven unconscious.

Collapsing to the mat when she is finally released, Lacey is kicked over onto her back, and Sabrina triumphantly plants a boot upon her conquered rival's heaving chest.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:02:48 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2015, 03:36:44 AM »
Amazing work everybody! I am thankful indeed. You've all done an incredible job with this thread.

Great work getting Lacey Chabert in there, Jack! One of my favourites for sure. But... poor Lacey. :(

Also, I second this random, but very interesting suggestion...

Kinda random, but Charlize Theron vs Sophia Bush?

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2015, 04:58:58 AM »
Mr. Flash, this 8 woman tussle is one of my favorites.  I had forgotten that Kaley was on 'Charmed' right at the end of the show, so this was a nice surprise.

And using Michelle in this reminded me of that terrific multi-fall piece you did with her and Amanda Seyfried earlier in the thread.  Great, great, great work!   ::)

V

Team Slayer:  Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hanni gan, Charisma Carpenter, Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Team Charmed:  Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}