News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline 1619626

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2015, 05:08:33 AM »
Amazing work everybody! I am thankful indeed. You've all done an incredible job with this thread.

Great work getting Lacey Chabert in there, Jack! One of my favourites for sure. But... poor Lacey. :(

Also, I second this random, but very interesting suggestion...

Kinda random, but Charlize Theron vs Sophia Bush?

Maaaaybe take a crack at it? ;)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2015, 05:19:39 AM »

Haha, you cheeky fucker!

If I get time later I might write a quick something, but not with Sophia. I'm always writing Sophia. I want to read Sophia for once. :P

Offline 1619626

« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2015, 05:22:37 AM »

Haha, you cheeky fucker!

If I get time later I might write a quick something, but not with Sophia. I'm always writing Sophia. I want to read Sophia for once. :P
Hmm. Maybe Jessica Biel? :P

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2015, 08:48:06 PM »
Charlize Theron vs Jessica Biel

Charlize Theron
{alt}

Jessica Biel
{alt}

"Hey, weren't you supposed to be tough, or something?" Charlize Theron mocked her dishevelled foe as Jessica Biel sat propped against the front of the sofa, tears rolling down her bruised cheeks.

Jessie was holding her once firm and tight tummy, it now looking swollen and blotched with bruises and welts. She was clearly a broken woman, with a broken figure, once proud and flaunted, but now reduced to rubble by an unforgiving and relentless Charlize, intent on humiliating the arrogant brunette.

Charlize sauntered over to Jess and took a seat behind and above her on the sofa. She slinked a long, slender leg around Biel's neck and locked it in tight, while her other leg coiled lower around those busted abs, holding her firmly back against the sofa. Jess struggled for a moment, her shapely ass bucking on the carpeted floor, but she soon realized she was stuck fast, particularly when Charlize roughly grabbed a handful of dark tresses and yanked her head back furiously, forcing Jess to stare frightened up at her tormentor.

"You're mine, Jessie. You're all mine." Charlize shook her prey about by the hair, dizzying poor Jess. Hair, tears and sweat flew off the exhausted brunette as she was shaken about at Charlize's will. Then the cheeky blonde's other hand reached down to untie the back of Biel's bikini top, pulling at the tie until it snapped open, Jessie's top fluttering away from her impressive chest.

Jessica's eyes grew wide in fright, knowing there was only one reason Charlize would do such a thing. "N-no... don't... DON'T!"

But her pathetic pleas fell on deaf ears, and Charlize's free hand snaked down and cupped one dangling breast. The cruel blonde gave it a shake and a squeeze, as if teasing horrified Jessie. And then her greedy claws dug in, ferociously tearing at the beautiful, jiggling flesh, and ripping down the breast, leaving terrible red scratches.

Charlize continued to tear at Jessica's orb, softening and scratching up the once proud jug, while tightening that leg around the brunette's neck, slowly putting the disheveled beauty to sleep as her breast was crudely mauled.

Jessica passed out, wrapped in Charlize's toned legs. Tears marked her face as well as bruises, and she looked an absolute beaten mess. Nothing like the once proud Jessica Biel that would demolish her opponents at will. She was now a completely subdued, devastated, torn up sack of pounded meat. And Charlize stayed there a while, revelling in her accomplishment and the vision of the downed brunette.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
Charlize Theron vs Jessica Biel

Thanks for a fun little snippet of what had to have been a terrific contest!

Hard to imagine a woman with Biel's track record and ego ever letting this go without at least an attempt at retribution!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2015, 11:17:40 PM »

Although it had begun as a standard wrestling match, it wasn't long before Lacey and Sabrina made this a 'Best Chest' battle, pitting their matching 36DD's against each other for supremacy.  

Um...neither had DDs. Bryan is a 36C and Chabert is a 34D.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #216 on: November 29, 2015, 02:14:05 AM »
Leroy, Leroy, Leroy...to quote the great John Ford, "When legend becomes fact, print the legend."  ;)

Um...neither had DDs. Bryan is a 36C and Chabert is a 34D.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:15:14 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #217 on: November 29, 2015, 04:18:09 AM »
Very nice, Jimi. Thanks!

Offline 1619626

« Reply #218 on: November 29, 2015, 05:45:02 AM »
Very well done!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2015, 03:15:13 AM »
Ashley Tisdale vs Lucy Hale

{alt}{alt}

The brunette's glazed eyes showed little sense of comprehension as her body was draped over the outstretched bent knee of her opponent.  With Hale in place, Ashley shook her head to move a lock of her sweat-drenched golden hair away from her face, then she grabbed hold of Lucy's pink bikini panties and tugged them down, exposing her alabaster rear end.

With a malicious glee, Tisdale raised her right arm, and then began to deliver a rapid fire succession of stinging open-handed slaps to the bare bottom.  The pain shocks Lucy from her stupor, but she remains too weak and exhausted from the brutal battle the two had engaged in to pull free.  Now Ashley tauntingly laughs as her spanking turns her hapless victim's butt a fiery red, as tears streak Hale's cherubic face.  Unable to withstand both the pain or the humiliation any longer, Lucy blubbers, "Please...stop...I give up!"

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2015, 06:33:32 AM »
Bella Thorne vs Victoria Justice: The Rematch
{alt}{alt}

Victoria Justice wanted nothing more than to get revenge on Bella Thorne for her dominating and painful defeat.  The brunette fought hard giving it everything she had, but that still was not enough as the dastardly redhead underhandedly caught Victoria off guard with a low blow.  Poor Victoria’s knees buckled as Bella laughed while calmly getting back to her feet.

“Face it Vic, you could never beat me, I don’t understand why you keep trying.”  Bella took a handful of Victoria’ hair and delivered a mean right handed slap across Justice’s cheek which caused the brunette to her side on the floor.  The vicious redhead then gave Victoria a hard kick right in her flat belly.  “But kicking your ass never gets old.”

Victoria rolled onto her back clutching her stomach putting her in perfect position for Bella to sit atop Justice’s midsection and arms.  Thorne began quickly mistreating the brunette’s pretty face with repeated slaps using the both her hands while tears formed in Justice’s eyes while she ineffectively tried to wiggle free and knock Bella off of her. 

Thorne did not want to just defeat Justice, but humiliate her in the process for having the nerve to challenge her again.  Bella, with a giant grin upon her face lifted up her right leg up and waited for the perfect moment when Victoria was about to scream her submission.  Thorne did not hesitate as she crammed as much of her right foot into Justice’s mouth.  “Go ahead Vicky give it a big kiss.”  The redhead could not help herself from laughing as Victoria was utterly humiliated by her rival.  Bella kept her foot in Victoria’s mouth for a solid 3 minutes before taking it out and asking Justice, “so, who’s my sorry little bitch?”  Heart broken and humiliated, Victoria looked up at Bella, “I am, I’m your bitch.” 

A smiling Bella sprung back up to her feet, “finally, that’s all I wanted to hear, what took you so long?” Tossing her jacket and shoes back on Thorne left the room leaving Victoria to ponder what her next move was and if she would ever dare challenge Bella again.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
Nice work on both stories. The pint sized Lucy Hale make for a perfect victim.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2015, 03:54:19 AM »
Good Job on the Team Slayer Story. No doubt how such a match would have actually gone! ;D

Cant say the same for the Lacey story  :-\. Great work regardless, and good job to IAMRODGERS and Jimi as well. Let's hope my follow up can match.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:54:50 AM by AKMaster »

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2015, 04:06:53 AM »
Bella Thorne vs Chloe Moretz - Match 2

{alt}{alt}

To say that Chloe Moretz and Bella Thorne did not have friendly relationship would be considered an understatement.  When they both agreed to a rematch in a hotel room, the buzz hit the internet like a storm. When news hit that both women agreed to Ultimate Surrender rules, many more turned out, wondering to see what a type of fight with those rules would bring. What they got, was a fight of unparallel ferocity and stubbornness as neither women was willing to submit to the other.

There had been close call at points during the match, like when Bella had Chloe trapped in a vicious armbar, nearly breaking Chloe arm in the process. Or when Chloe had Bella trapped in the baby swing bow and arrow, causing immense pressure to Bella’s four appendages.

It was this point things got even meaner, such as Bella forcing Chloe into a matchbox submission, and coupled it with a vicious crotch claw, attacking her womanhood with clear relish. Chloe returned the favor in her own way by forcing Bella’s head into the hotel room toilet, nearly drowning her before forcing her to eat soap. It had been a grueling battle, with each women battle attire being completely torn apart, leaving them both naked.

However it seemed that match was reaching a close as Bella and Chloe were now on the bed, with Bella sitting behind Chloe, her legs wrapped around Chloe’s waist and her arms trapping her in a sleeperhold. Chloe, despite her exhaustion, kept struggling to break free as Bella shook off her still wet hair from her face and gritted her teeth, saying.

“Bitch, just give up!” as Bella tighten the hold, tightening Chloe’s airways. Chloe spat out at her request and tried to yank Bella’s arm, turning her body side to side to break free. Bella grunted in effort as she maintained the hold, quite frustrated by Chloe’s stubbornness.

“Cmon Chloe, you know the rules, say you give up, and I’ll let you go!”

“I doubt that very much bitch!” responded Chloe, at which Bella, with a frustrated humph, tighten her hold even more, severely limiting Chloe’s oxygen supply.  Chloe eyes widen as she felt this, and she tugged and slapped at Bella arms in desperation. Bella simply gritted her teeth at Chloe efforts and keep the hold, and shortly after, Chloe’s struggles grew weaker and weaker, until finally, she passed out.

Bella keep the hold for a few seconds, making sure Chloe was out before letting good. Chloe slumped onto the bed as Bella got off, her hands on her hips, feeling a weird mixture of satisfaction and frustration.

Sure, for all intents and purposes she had won, but Chloe refused to give her the surrender she desired. Bella took a look at her bag of toys, then to the camera, and smile deviously, thinking that while Chloe hadn’t surrendered initially, she would surrender after Bella done with her.

Walking to the bag, Bella grabbed it and took it towards the sleeping Chloe. Rummaging through it, Bella pulled out some plastic cords and brought it over to Chloe.  With them, Bella tied Chloe’s hands tightly behind her back and to a lesser degree, Chloe’s legs before dragging her to the middle of the bed and sitting on her belly saying.

“Hey there!” Bella slapped her in the face a few times, “Wake up! I’m not done with you!” Chloe eyes fluttered open as she slowly regained consciousness, only to see her opponent sitting on her stomach with a smug look on her face saying.

“Had a good nap slut?” Chloe was now wide awake seeing Bella on top of her, and she tried to push her off in response. However Bella was too well seated and it did nothing except reward her with a resounding slap to the face. As Chloe recoiled in pain, Bella simply laughed and continued.

“Well Chloe, looks like I’m the winner today! Now smile for the camera and surrender like a good girl and it all be over.” Chloe snorted in response and retorted.

“And give you that satisfaction? Over my dead body!” Bella giggled in response and lifted her legs over Chloe, hovering her feet over her face.

“Cmon Chloe, don’t make it harder for yourself. Just kiss my feet and say that I’m the better women and I’ll go easy on youuuuuuuuu!!!” Bella taunt was interrupted suddenly as Chloe lunged upwards and bit hard on Bella’s toes.

The pain caught Bella off guard and she quickly tried to pull away, causing her to tumble off of Chloe and the bed and onto the floor hard. Chloe laughed at her opponent’s clumsiness as Bella got up, anger filling her due to her rival humiliating her so and rewarded the trapped Chloe with another resounding slap saying.

“Fine, you want to do this the hard way, my pleasure!” Bella walked over to her bag of toys and rummaged through it again. After a few seconds, Bella pulled out her desire tool, a strap on with a large dildo on it, which she quickly put before turning to Chloe.  Pushing Chloe onto her stomach, so that she was facing the bottom part of the bed, Bella stood in front of Chloe’s face. Chloe’s brief look of fear at her strap on was an euphoria for Bella as she stated.

“Well Chloe, while technically the match isn’t over, I think it’d be safe to say that I won for all intents. And for the winner goes the spoils…” Bella licked her lips in anticipation for which Chloe gave a grimace of disgust

“ But dear, I’m not a cruel women, so I’ll give you one last chance to surrender.” At which Bella moved forward so that the dildo teased against Chloe’s face. “Give up, name me the better women and I’ll use a lubricant.”

Chloe for a second seemed like she was going to yield, but her hatred for her opponent won out and she simply spat towards Bella’s face. Bella retched back in disgust as the spit covered her face, at which Chloe laughed again. With restrained fury, Bella wiped the spit slowly before smacking Chloe in the face hard, saying.

“Okay bitch, that the way you want it, you got it!” With that Bella got on the bed and kneeled right behind Chloe while forcing her to her knees. Leaning on top of Chloe, Bella placed the dildo between Chloe’s cheeks while groping one of her breasts, causing Chloe to shiver slightly as Bella said.

“You know, I cant help but wonder if this will be your first time dear! In front of the camera no less! Tell me Chloe, is it your first time? Chloe tried to control her shaking, gritted her teeth and replied.

“We all know this isn’t your first time whoreeee!!!!” Chloe screamed as Bella clawed at Chloe’s breast in response to her defiance.  Bella grinned at her screams and for a second held it, before inserting the dildo into Chloe’s womenhood and started fucking her.

Bella was not gentle and Chloe gritted her teeth in response and tried her best to endure it, giving off involuntary gasps in the process. Meanwhile Bella was clearly relishing the moment in front of the camera and she fondled Chloe’s breasts and clit while taunting with each thrust.

“This is for taking the Ariel role from me…. This is for beating me last time… This is for thinking your better than me!!” And she continued this for several minutes, laughing as she felt her rival getting wetter and wetter involuntarily as a single tear fell down Chloe’s face. Bella eventually stopped for a second and pulled at Chloe’s hair so that she could look into Chloe’s eyes saying.

“Alright Chloe, before I force you to cum, I’ll give you one last chance. Give up and admit that I’m the better women and I’ll let you go.” Chloe, faced with the choice of admitting that Bella was better than her or cumming in front of the whole world, hesitated for a second before slowly sputtering.

“I… I…” Bella perked up her ear, waiting to hear the words that she so desperately wanted. Yet the smug look on Bella face ignited the hatred Chloe had for her and she finished her sentence. “I THINK YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A TALENTLESS WHORE!”

Bella gave a cry of frustration and pushed Chloe violently down to the bed and started to fuck her unceasingly. Bella was denied a final victory and she took out her anger in full, thrusting the dildo into Chloe’s womenhood harder and harder, causing Chloe’s assets to jiggle more and more. Chloe eyes continued to tear up more as she tried to denied the ecstasy building up. Her gasps became more frequent and frequent, and more vocal to the camera as Bella pushed harder and harder.

“Ah.. Ah.. Ah… Ah… Ah… AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Chloe screamed out in unwanted ecstasy as she finally cummed all over the bed, covering Bella slightly in the process. Bella giggled in response and slowly pulled out, wiping the liquid off her body and wiping them onto to Chloe. Getting off the bed, Bella stood over the heavily breathing Chloe, hands on her hips, more satisfied now before turning to the camera.

“Hope you enjoyed the show folks! Looks like Miss. Innocent is not so innocent anymore!” At which Bella gave a smile to the camera and turned to Chloe once last time, leaning over and saying. “Hope you learned your lesson slut. And if you want another match to finally decide this, be my guess, till then, its been fun!”

At which Bella then turned to the camera again, did a victory pose with the mewling Chloe next to her, finishing off with a smile. She then put on some clothes and left the room, looking forward to hear how she utterly beaten Chloe on all the social medias. Chloe was left to shudder and moaned in humiliation, weeping a small tear from being beaten by her hated rival. She swore that Bella would pay, and when they meet each other in the decider match, she’ll have her revenge.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:54:01 AM by AKMaster »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2015, 05:12:23 AM »
Magnificent work, AK! That was something else! You may have just set a new bar. Haha. Terrifically done! Thanks for the contributions!