News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #225 on: December 02, 2015, 12:54:01 AM »
Penny vs Max 5

{alt}{alt}

Winning had its privileges.  When she had arrived in New York for her rematch with Max, Penny couldn't afford to stay in the city, so she took a room in a cheap motel in New Jersey.  But following her win, she suddenly found a suite in a five star Manhattan hotel made available to her, and the waitress/struggling actress from Pasadena found herself lounging in the lap of luxury.  True, her body was still sore from the match, and her skin mottled with bruises.  Even her scalp still hurt from all of the hairpulling which that brunette bitch had done.  But soaking in a sunken tub and enjoying aromatherapy massages, courtesy of her newfound benefactors, made the discomfort much more bearable.  After three days, she started feeling healed enough to...reluctantly...make plans to fly back home to California.

But her travel plans were put on hold by an unexpected demand.  It seems that Max, still furious days later over her defeat, was insisting on an immediate rematch.  Still not at her fighting peak, the blonde was prepared to defer the rematch to a later date, but when she learned that Max was spreading the word that Penny's victory was only dumb luck, the seething Californian agreed.

The match was held in the very same hotel where she was staying, up in the penthouse apartment.  Both battlers were clearly far from their physical apex, still nursing their aches and pains from the previous match.  Nonetheless, the sheer hatred they shared for one another fueled them through a brutal brawl that quickly saw both buxom beauties stripped nude.

As with all of their matches, the pendulum swung repeatedly between the two, with both holding the upper hand multiple times.  But finally, one battler seized control and would not relinquish it, slapping and battering her rival's lush body, wrenching and yanking her limbs, and mercilessly mauling her still-tender breasts.  Then, the end came when this warrior trapped her foe in a Hangman's Stretch, reaching behind herself to cup her hands around her opponent's chin, lifting her feet up off of the carpeted floor.  Penny gritted her teeth as she lifted the yowling Max up, agonizingly stretching her neck and spine across her shoulder.  "Give up!" the blonde hissed.

Max held out as long as possible, until she started to furiously tap at her tormentor's hands.  Penny released her hold, and the brunette slid down her back into a crumpled heap on the floor.  But the blonde wasn't done with her yet.  "Something wrong with your mouth?" she snarled.  "I didn't hear you say you give up.  Well, since you're not feeling talkative, let's keep the silence going."  The exhausted brunette's eyes went wide with terror as her triumphant nemesis pinned her and pressed her breasts down upon the New Yorker's face.  Twice now within 72 hours, Max tasted the sweat of Penny's skin in her mouth, felt the sting in her eyes, and was smothered into inky unconsciousness.

Sitting up and glaring down at her slumbering foe, Penny rasped, "That's twice in a row.  And I promise you, bitch, you will never beat me again."

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2015, 05:25:41 AM »
Anna Kendrick vs Dove Cameron

{alt}{alt}

“So I’m a jobber right, does this look like something a jobber would do?”  A gloating Anna Kendrick screamed as she delivered a mean punt to Dove Cameron as the small blonde crumpled from being on all fours to face and chest first to the floor.  A group of on looking female celebrities gathering all around the action.  Anna was fed up of hearing how weak she was and ready to rid herself of her jobber status as quickly emphatically as possible.

Anna mounted Dove’s back as she quickly unclasped the younger blonde’s bra before pulling it off of her shoulders.  Kendrick, all smiles, twirled it around her head for a while before tossing it into the crowd, “there’s a little souvenir courtesy of me.”  Little Dove was in big trouble as she screamed while Anna grabbed each of her wrists and forcefully pulled them behind the blonde’s back before proceeding to use Cameron’s own bra to tie her wrists together.

Picking her opponent’s head up by the hair, Anna revealed Dove’s teary eyed face to the audience, “Now, this is what a real jobber looks like.”  Kendrick then, with little effort, rolled Cameron over and on top of her.  Happily moving her right hand around Dove’s body, Anna used her thumb and forefinger to pinch onto the blonde’s right nipple inducing a whiny scream from the younger as she was helpless to stop her opponent while the gathering crowd watched intently. 

“That’s enough screaming from you, ya big loser!”  With Dove’s mouth fully agape Anna maneuvered her left arm and wrapped it around the blonde’s neck and squeezed with all she had making her bicep bulge.  Dove was immediately silenced and began to cough and turn red while Anna wrenched on her choke as she simultaneously gave Dove’s nipple a hard twist. 

In such a dominant position, Anna did not let go of her dual hold while the weakened Dove began fading fast with nowhere to go.  The adrenaline filled brunette just kept choking her opponent out even after Dove’s body had gone limp.  It seemed like Anna would never relinquish the hold when Dove’s friend Kelli Berglund ran in and pulled Anna off of her friend.  Shocked and angry that Kelli would interfere in her match and whatever humiliation she may have in store for Dove, Anna stormed off screaming, “don’t ever let me see you again you little bitch or I’ll make you my bitch!”  Not thinking much of it now, Kelli was just relieved to have helped her friend get out of the predicament. But, would she regret sticking her nose into Anna’s affairs?

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2015, 06:12:42 AM »
Krysten Ritter vs Deborah Ann Woll

{alt}{alt}

Deborah stared dumbly towards the ceiling of the room, moaning and twisting her body as she attempted to get free. Her opponents Krysten Ritter, smiled as she held her opponent in a matchbook submission, enjoying as she held her opponent in such a humiliating hold. With Deborah’s ass sticking to the sky, Krysten stroked Deborah’s long legs, before looking down towards her saying.

“Well well, looks like we’ve proven who the superior woman is! Don’t you agree Deborah?”   Deborah moaned in response and said in response.

“Uhhhh! This doesn’t prove anything! Just wait till I get outttttttttt!!!!!” Deborah screamed in pain as Krysten rolled her eyes to Deborah’s defiance and lazily clawed at Deborah’s womanhood. Deborah eye’s started to tear as she desperately tried to break out of the submission hold, but Krysten was stronger and all she did was pull a shit eating grin in response.

Krysten was clearly not new to the claw as she deftly tore apart Deborah’s lingerie panties, removing the only defense Deborah had. Krysten hand was deft, moving between Deborah’s clit, and womanhood equally, each bringing a fresh scream from Deborah. While one hand worked at Deborah crotch, the other toyed with Deborah’s face, pinching her nose, smothering his mouth, while sometimes coming down and clawed at Deborah’s breasts. After a few minutes of this, Deborah, her eyes now fully brimmed with tears, screamed through hacking sobs.

“I.. I… I GIVVEEE!!!! LET ME GO PLEASE!!!!” Krysten gave a triumphant humph in response and said.

“Say it then, say what I want to hear!” Deborah hacked and cried for a second before saying.

“You’re the better women!” Krysten teased Deborah’s crotch a tiny bit saying.

“And?”

“I’m…. I’m” said Deborah slowly, “I’m an ugly whore, and you’re better looking in every way!” Krysten spared Deborah’s crotch, and smiled to the camera before turning to Deborah and saying.

“Good that you learned! Now it’s time for you to take your rightful place!” At which Krysten then reposition herself to stand over Deborah’s head, swaying her hips side to side, Krysten pulled up her underwear in a wedgie, before she planted her ass onto Deborah face.

Deborah gave a muffled screamed as Krysten’s ass cut off her airways. She twisted her legs futilely in an attempt to break free, but Krysten held firm as clawed at Deborah’s womanhood again, bringing in fresh screams from Deborah. Yet after a few minutes, Deborah’s motions started to get weaker and weaker and weaker.  Finally after a final struggle and effort, Deborah gave in and fell unconscious. Krysten smiled to the camera in response and said.

“And let that be a lesson to any girl who wants to take me on!” At which Krysten then does a seated victory pose to the camera for a few seconds, before getting up and leaving Deborah knocked out in the middle of the room

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »
Brilliant, AK! I love myself some Krysten, so that was wicked. Fantastic work indeed! You're killing it! ;D

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2015, 10:17:11 AM »
In fact, great work by everybody! Love it. Awesome to see Anna Kendrick involved (and winning! ;D), and that Cuoco/Dennings rivalry is out of control. Brilliant!!

Great work by all. You've made this thread a beauty.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2015, 09:29:50 PM »
Jennifer Lawrence vs Kate Upton

{alt}{alt}

Grabbing Kate by the hair, Jennifer yanked her opponent's head down, even as she brought her own knee up.  There was the thud of the joint slamming into the supermodel's forehead, and although Upton remained standing, her glazed eyes made it plain that staying vertical was more a matter of luck than ability at the moment.

It had been a tremendous catfight brawl between the two statuesque blondes, but now that she held the upper hand, Lawrence was intent on not simply winning, but doing so memorably...and delivering a healthy dose of humiliation to the haughty Upton as well.  Thus, she had a clear plan of action when she grabbed her opponent by her matted mane of golden hair and dragged her, stumbling, to the sliding glass door that looked out upon the large patio balcony of the Manhattan penthouse.  Pushing the door open, Lawrence let a gust of wintry air into the room, confusing the elite spectators.  And when she dragged Upton out onto the patio, more than a few of the observers silently feared that Jennifer might just intend to throw her rival off of the building!

There was a light dusting of snow upon the balcony, and the bare feet of the two blondes left prints as they made their way across the concrete pad.  And although the battle had left both hot and covered with sweat, the below-freezing night air quickly stiffened their nipples, which poked through their flimsy bikini halters.  Kate was starting to stir from her stupor with a moan when they reached their destination:  the steel flagpole that stood in one corner of the balcony.

Jennifer suddenly threw a punch into Kate's belly, her fist sinking deep.  The impact caused Upton to gasp loudly, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth.  At that moment, Lawrence pressed her adversary's face to the metal pole, and...as every Northern child learns in the schoolyard...her saliva instantly froze to the steel, causing Kate's tongue to stick to the pole!  Snapping out of her daze, Upton tried to pull herself free, but to no avail.  Tears in her eyes, the sweat of her body glistening in the frigid night air, her arms flailing in panic, she grunted "I IV UHH!  III  IIVVVV  UUUHHHHH!", which was interpreted by the spectators as her submission.

Triumphant, Jennifer strutted across the balcony and returned to the warmth of the penthouse, while several gentlemen went for a glass of warm water to pour upon the hapless Upton's tongue to free her from her icy predicament.

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2015, 11:39:53 PM »
Tongue stuck to a flagpole!  Love it!   :D

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2015, 12:56:48 AM »
Kate will surely demand a rematch....on the beach...in the tropics (or in July in Manhatten)!?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2015, 04:43:07 AM »
Great finish to the fight - Kate was tongue-tied!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2015, 08:21:23 AM »
Sandman, you've earned a hearty LOL from me.   :D

And Ginny, I suspect you may just be right.  ;)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2015, 02:50:10 PM »
that second one sounds good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2015, 11:14:03 PM »
Thank you to all of the authors on this thread! All of the stories have been outstanding!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2015, 03:26:58 AM »
I just wanted to take a moment as we verge on a fairly momentous occasion, if you'll indulge me.

When I started this thread a few weeks back, I figured it would last for two, maybe three pages, and then fade down the board.  I expected to contribute a few little scenarios, and that a couple of others would add some bits, and that was that.

Well, here we are 19 pages, and nearly 20,000 VIEWS, later!  If any other thread has ever been this well received, I don't know of it.

I just want to thank everyone who has made this such an enjoyable success.  Not just those who also share their work (and that is always strongly encouraged!), but those who also take the time to comment on what they've enjoyed, and even those who read in silence, but like what we're doing just the same.

So a toast to each and every one of you for the success of this thread.  Long may it run!

Jack

{alt}

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2015, 06:36:26 PM »
Emilia Clarke vs Nathalie Emmanuel
{alt}{alt}

Nathalie Emmanuel had had enough!  She was over playing second fiddle to Emilia Clarke on and off the screen, and it certainly did not help that the small brunette was such a pretentious bitch about it.  Nat finally snapped and took out all of her frustrations on Emilia using her definitive size advantage to toss Emilia around.

Clarke was in real peril and suffering from exhaustion as Emmanuel had the smaller woman pinned up against an interior wall of her trailer.  Nat even had Emilia’s hands pinned up above her head and held them firmly in place just using her left hand.  With her arms raised above her head, Emilia’s tight t-shirt lifted upward exposing her midriff and giving Nathalie an extremely tantalizing target and the larger woman did not hesitate to send a right handed punch into Emilia’s belly.  Clarke let out a gasp for air and a few coughs while her belly turned red.

“I’ve been dreaming about this moment for years, and it certainly has not disappointed.” Loving the feeling of this as well as the sounds it made come from her opponent, Nathalie sent 9 more stiff punches into Emilia’s stomach pummeling her and taking away what little fight Clarke may have had left.  Fully recognizing this, Nathalie let go of Emilia’s arms and watched in pure happiness as the smaller woman immediately collapsed onto all fours.

“Who’s the real Queen now bitch?”  Nat demanded an answer from her downed opponent and without much hesitation Emilia responded, “You are the Queen.”  This invoked an ear to ear smile from Nathalie as she kicked off her shoes, “that’s correct, and since you are down there already why don’t you kiss your Queen’s foot!”  Nat raised her right foot and pressed it up against Emilia’s full lips and waited while the defeated woman gave her current situation a little thought.  Clarke quickly came to the conclusion that degrading herself for a moment would probably be a much better choice than the alternative as she puckered her lips and planted a kiss onto the top of Nathalie’s foot.

“Not bad, but certainly not good enough for a Queen!”  Nathalie suddenly wrapped her arms around Emilia’s waist and pulled the small brunette up slightly in between her legs and began to squeeze and crush on Clarke’s head with her thighs.  With Emilia stuck in place, Nathalie grabbed Emilia’s skirt at the hips and slid it down Clarke’s legs.  As the skirt landed at Emilia’s ankles Nathalie took hold of Clarke’s white cotton panties and yanked upwards exposing the trapped woman’s butt cheeks and shriek outward, “you bitch!”

Nathalie did nothing other than laugh as she held on tightly to Emilia, “that’s Queen Bitch to you.”  She pulled up even harder wedging the panties deeper into Clarke as the tiny beauty was forced to stand on her tip toes.  Nat could feel Emilia’s leg starting to shake as the defeated woman was weakening with every passing moment, so the vindictive winner decided to give the loser a bit of rest the hard way as Nathalie dropped down to her knees forcing Emilia’s head along with her until the tiny beauties face smashed onto the floor.  The impact was more then what Emilia could take as she quickly fell into dreamland.

The scrap was over now and Nathalie knew she had accomplished exactly what she had set out to do as she left her longtime co-star lying in a heap on the floor.  Nat figured she would never have to deal with Emilia talking down to her again.  She knew that Emilia wouldn’t want to be beaten again and strongly believed Emilia would not dare challenge her.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2015, 07:59:17 PM »
HV, "canyon of cleavage" is my new favorite phrase of the day!  Magnificent work, and thank you for proving that Kat/Kaley is as exciting as Max/Penny.  :D