News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #240 on: December 07, 2015, 02:12:48 AM »
Really like Emilia Clarke has an arrogant jobber, she might be able to take down some other fellow ultra-jobbers but not much beyond that

Offline 1619626

« Reply #241 on: December 07, 2015, 06:44:25 AM »
Not sure if she's ever been brought up but how about a fight with Sarah Rafferty? (Donna From Suits)

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:44:47 AM by 1619626 »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2015, 07:51:57 AM »
Here's a trio of goodness from one of my all-time favorite writers, the Walkin' Dude, who whipped these up just for this thread.  Enjoy, as I have!  :D

Troian Bellisario vs Nina Dobrev

{alt}{alt}

Troian wrenched back on Nina’s trapped right arm, a simple act that stretched the other brunette’s exhausted abdomen and forced her ribs against the intruding post of Bellisario’s left thigh. Bracing her right hand just above Dobrev’s right hip, Troian gave that exposed flank a sharp squeeze and sank into a deep squat. “Give it up, Nina.” the domineering bendyback demanded. “Give it up before I use you up.” she emphasized this point by flattening her unencumbered hand into a paddle and SMACKING Dobrev’s battle-sheened ribs.

Nina shook her head in weary negation made all the more ramshackle by the beads of sweat that dripped from the tip of her nose to ‘plink’ on the canvas below. “Go to hell, Troian.” she huffed. “My abs can take anything you’ve gotNNNGGGHHHHAAAAAAHHHH!”

Bellisario crooked her smackin’ hand into a claw, secured it above her prey’s kidney and sank those five tines in deep. Nina shrieked pitiably but didn’t surrender outright so Troian put her left hand against the side of the other brunette’s face and proceeded to SHOVE her up n’ down no less than half a dozen times. Dobrev sobbed again, her left arm limp and useless, her right hand pushing weakly against Bellisario’s jaw.

“Your abs are done, honey.” Troi said once the savage seesawing fit subsided. “But there are plenty of other interesting targets.” Her right hand spidered around Dobrev’s hip and tiptoed down the front of her sturdy red briefs to settle into a gentle grip between the defenseless wrestler’s thighs.

Nina closed her eyes, swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to mute the roar of the small, well-heeled crowd. “I give, Troian. I’m done. You win.”

Bellisario nodded. “I know.”

Then she clamped down on Dobrev’s crotch until her knuckles turned white.

Bella Thorne vs Neve Campbell

{alt}{alt}

“Guuuhhhhh…. get offa me, you ancient slob!”

Bella Thorne meant for it to sound authoritative, a command that would result in immediate compliance. Unfortunately her words came out sludgy and sullen, a direct result of having the point of her chin wedged into the southern end of her opponent’s glutes.

Neve Campbell smirked, twined her toes in the tyro’s coppery locks and gave ‘em a short, sharp tug! Hands on her thighs at the moment, Neve took a deep breath, tilted her head back and smoothed out long dark hair, which wasn’t the slightest bit damp. “We both know you’ve lost, kitten.” Campbell spoke to Thorne as if the pinned woman hadn’t spoken. “You can admit it now or you can admit it with my ass on your nose. Choice is yours.”

“FUCK YOU!” Bella kicked her legs up with every intention of wrapping her calves around the veteran’s neck. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions,  as the outmatched ingénue discovered when Neve jabbed a straight right hand into the center of those coral pink briefs. Bella’s legs collapsed even faster than they rose and the resultant nausea left Thorne so stunned she didn’t recognize the danger until the shadow of Campbell’s haunches hung directly over her face.

“DonNNNGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHH FUCKING WHORE!”

The scream that echoed off the rafters was a bit nasal, yet not muffled in the slightest.

“Like your present, little girl?” Neve smirked as she pinched Bella’s nose between her cheeks while leaning back at an angle that kept her foe’s mouth clear.

“STAAAAAAAAHHHP!” Thorne wailed less than ten seconds into humiliating predicament. “I QUIT! I QUIT! JUST GET OFFA MY FACE!”

Neve made a show of adjusting her simple black bottoms. “Do you want your nose back?”

“YES!” Bella squealed.

“Ask for it.” “GIVE ME MY NOSE BACK YOU OLD BITCH!”

“In a minute.”

Looking satisfied, Neve tugged Thorne’s cups aside, grasped her nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched until the redhead asked in a much kindlier tone.

Demi Lovato vs Allison Mack

{alt}{alt}

Strong hands laced across the back of her opposition’s skull, the blonde pushed down on her Full Nelson and treated that thick waist to another long constriction of her Bodyscissors. “Done, Lovato?” she asked after the initial groan & thrash died down.

Demi Lovato couldn’t shake her head ‘no’ so she waggled an index finger. “Not a chance, blondie. I’m gonna break this just as soon as WHOOOAAHHOOOFFFFFHHH!”

Allison Mack rolled onto her back, which pulled the struggling, panting brunette into her lap. Not for long though. Only a heartbeat or two went by before the flaxen fireplug popped her hips and sat up, a shift that THWHUMPED Demi’s tailbone into the mat with ring-shivering force.

“Didn’t I bounce you enough the first time, girl?” Lovato could hear the smirk in her opponent’s voice and she hated her for it. “I get the whole confidence angle you’re playing, but there’s a fine line between confidence and stupidity. And it’s fast approachHERGH!”

Denied all other options, Demi buried her hands in Mack’s hair and tried to liberate it from her scalp.

Enduring in silence after the first startled hiss, Allison used the Scissors and Nelson to roll the brunette onto her belly. That meant Mack crawled into a mount on the small of her rival’s back, a fact Demi discovered when Allison planted her feet and REEFED back on her hold.

Bent into something like a tipped over ‘L’ by this combination of Full Nelson and Camel Clutch, Lovato trapped a scream behind her teeth for a full fifteen seconds. But when the dam broke, it broke fast and loud.

“AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH I SUBMIT! LEGGO! LEGGO! DAMMIT ALI, GET OFF BEFORE YOU BREAK MY BACK!”

Allison released the clasp with a flourish, allowing the aching, beaten battler to flop facedown on the mat. “Your back’ll be just fine after an ice bath, cutie.” Mack said with a smile. “Pride might take a little longer, but it’ll come back too… long as you stay out of my face.”

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2015, 09:40:35 AM »
Awww... Nina. :(

Terrific stories! Absolutely awesome work. Thanks for the share!!

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2015, 06:11:53 PM »
Great stories as always, JJ!

Thank you for sharing.

P.S. I love 1619626's idea about having Sarah Rafferty in one of these stories. She's always been my favorite on "The Suits". A gorgeous redhead with amazing long legs. I bet her scissors can do some real damage.

{alt}

P.P.S. Great picture of Sophia, a few days ago. One of my faves from the past. Many moons ago, I used to fantasize about her crushing her opponents between those powerful thighs.

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:18:45 PM by DonR04 »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2015, 09:49:37 PM »
Doing a story with Selena Gomez would be nice, maybe against Demi lavato or Miley.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2015, 11:58:15 PM »
P.P.S. Great picture of Sophia

{alt}

I saw the name Sophia and got excited. :(

BUT, that photo of old Sofia is amazing!! Great share Don!

I plan on writing a couple things over the next couple of days, but who knows exactly when.

And RE: Gomez/Lovato... I wrote one for that match-up. It may be a few  (or quite a few?) pages back. But there is one there for those interested.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2015, 02:31:58 AM »
A few more pics of Sofia (Sophia):

{alt}{alt}{alt}

Back in the 60's, not too many gals could go toe to toe with her.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2015, 07:52:02 PM »
Having a story with Chloe bennet would be hot.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2015, 10:06:57 AM »
how about chole bennet v emily osmont

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »
some pics

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2015, 01:35:05 PM »
That first pic is NOT Bennet.

Who should win though?

Offline Chotch87

• God Member

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2015, 08:54:59 PM »
Nina Dobrev vs Ashley Benson
{alt}{alt}

Ashley Benson had always been known as someone who would run her mouth to anyone.  The blonde was supremely confident all the time and the bitch seemed to always be able to back it up by leaving rival after rival underneath her foot.

It looked like it was bound to happen again as Ashley had Nina Dobrev nearly out of breathe kneeling in front of her eyes nearly rolling to the back of her head as she wobbled about.  Benson grabbed two handfuls of Dobrev’s brunette hair which forced Nina to look up at her “I bet I could ruin this pretty face of yours, what would you think about that?”  Not bothering to respond, Nina gave Ashley her answer in a different way as she caught the arrogant blonde with her proverbial pants down stunning Benson with an uppercut low blow.

Ashley let out a bit of a whimper while her knees buckled inward and Nina did not hesitate to send a second then third low blow to Benson.  The blonde could not handle another shot and collapsed down onto her knees which put the two beauties now face to face.  Nina could see the fear and doubt creep into Ashley’s face, “not so cocky anymore are you?”  Benson was stunned her jaw nearly dropping to the floor as what appeared to be yet another victory had quickly gone awry and quickly became much worse when Nina’s forehead met the bridge of her nose rocking the blonde until she lost her balance and fell onto her back clutching her face and seeing stars.

Benson’s normal arrogance was all but gone as Dobrev crawled on top of her and used her knees to pin the blonde’s arms tightly to the floor.  Nina then readjusted herself as she spun around to where she was now facing Ashley’s body, the brunette’s backside leaning downward pressing up against Benson’s chin pushing her head back flat on the ground.  Ashley’s mounds heaved up and down as the exhausted blonde was trapped on her back and Nina noticed the two inviting targets and balled her fist up tightly and began raining down punches into Benson’s breasts rapidly.

The blonde yelled in screamed in agony as her breasts were pummeled by Nina, who instead of stopping there, grabbed Ashley’s top and ripped it in half down the middle to expose the blonde’s mounds.  Dobrev then used her claws to dig into Benson’s soft skin and maul her breasts firmly which brought Ashley to tears as she screamed out loud a demoralizing defeat, “I submit, I submit, you win!”
            Nina laughed as she refused to let go of Ashley’s breasts, “not quite yet bitch, “Admit I’m better than you first!”  Benson thought about it for a moment but the pain was unbearable and with the tears streaming down her face now Ashley yelled, “you are Nina’ you are better than I will ever be.”

“That’s right Ashley and don’t you forget it!”  Nina let go of the blonde’s breasts and on her way up gave a Benson a hard stomp to the gut for good measure.  Benson curled up into a ball on the floor as Nina celebrated her victory by placing her foot on top of Ashley’s cheek.           

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2015, 04:48:21 AM »
Great work on Nina/Ashley!