News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #285 on: December 22, 2015, 05:45:15 PM »
Fight with Amanda seyfried would be nice

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #286 on: December 23, 2015, 10:03:01 PM »

Give me a few potential opponents and I'll see what I can do.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #287 on: December 23, 2015, 11:28:13 PM »
sara underwood
alison haislip
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #288 on: December 24, 2015, 12:39:48 AM »
Amanda S vs Jessica Biel or Adriana Lima

I'd like to see Taylor Swift and Miranda Kerr on the wrong side of a fight as wee

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #289 on: December 24, 2015, 03:50:32 AM »

Give me a few potential opponents and I'll see what I can do.

For me, there's no better opponent for Seyfried than Michelle Trachtenberg.  :)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2015, 08:04:30 AM »
Ariana Grande vs Emma Watson

{alt}{alt}

Emma's offensive is halted dead in its tracks when Ariana gives her a finger poke to the eyes.  The English lass shrieks and stumbles away, rubbing at her aching eyes.  With a smirk, Ariana steps up behind her and raaaaaaaakes her nails down Watson's bare back, eliciting another shriek from her.  She follows up by reaching her hands around Emma's head and raking her nails across her eyes.

Blinded, disoriented and in pain, the embattled brunette becomes easy prey for the shark-smiling Grande.  The American steps up behind her British opponent, reaching around to grab her thong.  She then purrs into Emma's ear, "And here everyone kept telling me you were tough.  I guess you just never met the better girl before," she adds with an innocent-sounding giggle...but that hint of innocence instantly evaporates as she yanks up hard on the panties in her hands, the fabric cutting deeply and painfully into Watson's womanhood.  Her howl of agony is ear-piercing, bringing another cruel smile to Ariana's lips.

Dipping her knees, with a grunt Grande lifts her adversary up off of the floor, flipping her over her shoulder, and sending Watson crashing to the carpet, the back of her head taking the full brunt of the suplex.  The English lass lay spread eagled, eyes glazed and slackjawed.  Sitting atop her victim's chest, Emma's face nestled between her thighs, Ariana gives a smug smile and moves herself forward, her groin covering Watson's face in what the American calls her 'Grande Finale' finisher, smothering the Brit into unconsciousness and abject defeat.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2015, 09:24:49 AM »
Your best match up!! Love both these girls, sexy feet and just generally hot! Would love to read a whole fight between these two. Thank you!

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #292 on: December 24, 2015, 11:00:19 AM »
Fantastic

Offline 1619626

« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2015, 05:02:09 AM »
Great, as always! How about a fight with Alexandra Daddario, not many of them around here to my knowledge.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #294 on: December 25, 2015, 08:06:30 AM »
Miranda Cosgrove vs Debby Ryan
Santa's Little Helper

{alt}{alt}

Their elves costumes long since shredded to tatters, Cosgrove and Ryan continued their battle, both determined to claim the coveted spot as Santa's little helper in the biggest charity Christmas ball of the year.  They yelped and squealed as they stumbled around the room, hands ripping at hair.

Suddenly, both young beauties trip and collapse to the floor, where they thrash back and forth in a tangle of limbs.  Finally, from behind, Miranda is able to clamp a crude sleeperhold on her rival.  However, in desperation, Debby blindly reaches behind and tightens her right hand around her oppressor's windpipe, choking her.  It becomes a struggle of endurance, as both battlers frantically try to knock the other out before she herself succumbs.

After what seems like an eternity for both of them, one beauty suddenly goes limp with a heavy sigh.  Ryan's hand falls free of Cosgrove's throat as all strength drains from her body, and her glazed eyes flutter shut.  Gasping and wheezing for air, Miranda keeps the sleeper on for several long seconds more, before finally releasing her victim and letting her slump to the carpet.  The brunette wearily runs a hand through her hair, sweeping it off of her face...and then with a mewling sigh she pitches forward, splaying across the unmoving body of her opponent, and slipping into unconsciousness as well.  Nonetheless, Miranda will awaken to the fact that she...however narrowly...emerged as the victor.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #295 on: December 25, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »
I think a fight with Dani Thorne versus Bella Thorne would be hot. Maybe another fight with Debby's Ryan

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #296 on: December 26, 2015, 02:29:16 AM »
I love seeing Emma as the loser! Great story!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #297 on: December 26, 2015, 02:20:17 PM »
I think a fight with Dani Thorne versus Bella Thorne would be hot. Maybe another fight with Debby's Ryan
Sister fights are almost always hot. I will have to check these two out. I hope they are both redheads. Even hotter.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #298 on: December 26, 2015, 08:48:22 PM »
Sorry for the delay. Its the holidays!

Amanda Seyfried vs Adriana Lima

{alt}{alt}

Amanda, in her black one piece, smiled as she placed her knee on the back of Adriana Lima, pinning her down to the floor. With one hand, she pulled at Adriana’s hair and with the other she pulled at Adrianna’s red underwear in a wedgie. 

“Ahh… ahhhh!!! Let me go!!!” cried Adriana as she pathetically flailed her arms in response, biting her lip as she tried to resist the pain of her panties rubbing against her womanhood. Amanda laughed in response and taunted.

“And end our fun? Girl, we’ve just getting started!” At which Amanda repositioned herself in a reversed school girl Adriana, positioningher lovely derriere on the back of Adriana’s head, forcing Adriana face into the matt. Amanda smiled as she placed her hand on Adrianna’s ass and massaged it slightly, with mischievous intent.

She then followed this up unleashing a torrent of slaps with one hand, alternating between each cheek as she pulled on Adriana’s panties even more. Adriana gave a muffled moan to the mat as she pathetically tried to break free, as Amanda continued to unleash a torrent of slaps until Adriana’s cheeks were bright red. At this point Amanda ceased the slaps and taunted.

“My my, what a pathetic ass you have. Reminds me of another brunette I know!”

Adriana gave a pathetic whimper in response, at which Amanda laughed and grabbed Adrianna’s right leg, pulling it over her head. Putting her knee on Adriana’s face, Amanda pulled at Adrianna’s legs with both hands in a stretch muffler hold. Adriana screamed and slapped the floor in pain, trying to twist and turn to break free, but Amanda’s hold was too strong. Amanda decided to add to the pain by using one of her hands to pull at Adrianna’s underwear again, which lead to more gasps of pain again from Adriana, at which Amanda asked.

“Do you give slut?” Adriana, the pain on her womanhood and legs too much, through teary eyes screamed.

“Yes, yes!!! I give up!, Please let me go!!!!” Amanda gave a triumphant snarl and let Adriana go, at which Adriana massaged her womanhood trying to ease the pain. Amanda stood over her, and put her foot on Adriana back and did a victory pose, enjoying the moans and whimpers coming from Adrianna. After a few seconds, she finally started to walk out of the Arena, leaving Adriana a pathetic mess on the floor.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #299 on: December 28, 2015, 05:49:50 PM »
A fight with aly michalka vs her sister or someone would be nice.