News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #300 on: December 28, 2015, 07:18:20 PM »
Ariana Grande and Emma Watson was a really great matchup idea! And I'd totally expect Ariana to finish her even if I wouldn't expect her to do that with hundreds of others.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2015, 07:33:04 PM »
Yay! I want more Emma Watson victories! Maybe, May Avril Lavigne would be first? ;)

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #302 on: December 28, 2015, 08:30:50 PM »
And I'd totally expect Ariana to finish her even if I wouldn't expect her to do that with hundreds of others.

Not so sure about that. I think that Emma would take her apart, without breaking a sweat.

But definitely a great story by JJ, as always.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #303 on: December 29, 2015, 02:04:50 AM »
Daniel Monet or megan fox would be good in fight with someone

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #304 on: December 29, 2015, 04:07:55 AM »
Chloe Moretz vs Dove Cameron

{alt}{alt}

Chloe gave a smirk to the camera as she rocked her opponent, Dove Cameron back and forth in a baby swing hold in the middle of arena. Dove’s legs underneath Chloe’s arms, which held Dove’s arms, Dove was trapped in the humiliating and painful hold, as Chloe taunted to the camera.

“Cmon Bella, when I said a challenge! I meant it!” As she smiled to the crowd, Dove gave out a whimper of pain, trying to hold out till Chloe let her go. Chloe after a second or two finally looked down at Dove, asking while rocking her opponent even more.

“Do you give up Dove?” Dove gave another pathetic whimper, the pain was all but unbearable and her body demanded surrender. But her fear of Bella and what she would do to her if she did keep her in check, and biting her lip, she mumbled.

“No…. NO!!!!!” Chloe rolled her eyes slightly, frustrated and surprised by Dove's resilience at this point. Say what you will about Bella, she keeps her groupies on a tight lease, thought Chloe. Feeling her arms grow tired from holding Dove in air for so long, Chloe gave Dove a few more swings, before finally letting her go. Dove collapsed onto the mat, at she held her arms and legs in pain, trying to ease them and recover for a counter.

However Chloe had no intention of giving her that chance, and she kicked Dove hard in the stomach so she rolled on her back. Stomping her in the stomach a few times to keep her still, Chloe smiled as she sat next to her. Remembering that her gym trainer noted that her legs were her strongest weapon, Chloe laid on top of Dove, in a 69 position and wrapped her legs around Dove’s head in a reverse headscissors.

Dove gasped and clutched at Chloe’s legs, her vision now filled with Chloe’s thighs and rear end, her oxygen partially cut off and her head in agony, as she attempted to pry them apart. She attempted to flail her legs to break free, but Chloe held them down and simply applied more pressure. After several seconds of Dove’s whimpers and failed attempts to break free, Chloe, who had been eating the crowd’s adulation, turned towards Dove and asked.

“So Dove, do you give?” At which Chloe squeezed her legs even harder, in addition to digging her nails into Dove’s legs, causing even more pain to Dove. For several seconds more, Dove valiantly held out, more out of fear rather courage, but her predicament, her exhaustion, and Chloe’s legs were too much and she spluttered.

“I…. I…  GIVE!!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!” Chloe beamed with satisfaction at the result, but did not let go saying.

“No No No Dove! Remember what stipulation you had for this match when you challenged me!” Dove was confused for a second, until she remembered exactly what she meant. When Bella told her to fight Chloe, to even the odds and figuring Chloe to have no experience on the matter, Dove had challenged her to a smother match. Realizing this, Dove panicked and desperately tried to break out again saying.

“NO Please!!!! HAVE MERCY You’re the winner!, You’ve won!” Chloe simply smiled at Dove’s pleads before pushing herself up the headscissors hold and sitting her tush on Dove’s face saying.

“Yes…. Yes I have!” as Dove gave a muffled cry, her airways completely cut off. This being Chloe’s first actual smother in her catfighting career excited her to a degree, but she didn’t let it get to her head as she held Dove firmly down. Soon Dove’s struggles grew weaker, weaker and weaker until finally they cease entirely. Knowing her victory was now complete, Chloe nugged forward slightly so everyone could see the passed out Dove and lifted her arms in a victory pose, before saying to the camera.

“Who’s next?”

Meanwhile….

Bella Thorne was watching the fight on her TV at home, anger filling her as it went on more and more, the winner becoming more evident by the second. When the bell finally rang, signaling Chloe’s victory, Bella threw her controller in anger, breaking it against the wall. Standing up in frustration, Bella paced back in forth, trying to calm herself. Some would say that Dove had been a long shot given her past fights, Bella knew, but still seeing Chloe win again filled her with fury.

Suddenly her phone rang, as it received a text, calming her slightly as result as pulled it out of her pocket, and read it. It was from one of her Disney friends, who were now volunteering to face Chloe next. Bella was working towards responding when her friend text her the match type she wanted, which caused Bella to pause for a second, before a wicked smile filled her face. Enjoying the vision of what that match would lead; Bella immediately pulled all her friends into a group chat and started texting, working to make sure the next match went the way she wanted.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:08:52 AM by AKMaster »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »
Ashley Tisdale & Sarah Hyland vs Miranda Cosgrove & Jeanette McCurdy

{alt}{alt}

It had all of the makings of a tremendous contest between two skilled, experienced teams.  Two-on-two penthouse brawls were a rarity, but among those who did them, the teams of Tisdale & Hyland and Cosgrove & McCurdy were among the very best.

What no one had anticipated was that it would be such a one-sided domination.  From the opening moments of the match, Ashley and Sarah went on the offensive, and never once did either lose the upper hand.  So instantly overwhelmed were they, Miranda and Jeanette swiftly went from hapless to helpless.

Mercifully, the end comes quick for the embattled beauties.  Dazed, Cosgrove sits on the floor with her back against the sofa, head titled back on the cushion.  With the smuggest of smirks, Hyland facesits her, making the brunette her throne.  Miranda's battered body squirms, but she lacks the strength to throw her oppressor off, and soon enough she's rendered unconscious.

Jeanette isn't far behind her.  She writhes on the carpet as Ashley tightens her vise-like scissors around the strawberry blonde's waist, while adding to McCurdy's torment by pinching her nose and covering her mouth, smothering her.  Soon enough, Jeanette goes limp as well.

Barely having broken a sweat, Sarah and Ashley leave their beaten adversaries behind, high-fiving before strutting away in triumph.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2015, 07:02:05 PM »
Chloe Moretz vs Dove Cameron

{alt}{alt}

A magnificent new chapter in what is shaping up to be an epic, my friend!  And that photo of Chloe is fantastic, by the way!  ;)

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2015, 09:20:42 PM »
Very nice!

Thanks JJ and AKM.  :)

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2015, 10:55:39 PM »
Please, could someone write a story between Daisy Ridley (Rey in Star Wars VII) against Bella Thorne?

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2015, 11:46:57 PM »
I spend some time compiling the records so far in the best post.

Katie Holmes 1-0
Alyson Hanni gan 0-1
Mila Kunis 2-2
Kaley Cuoco 4-3
Amber Heard 2-0
Emma Stone 0-1
Jodie Sweetin 1-0
Dani Fishel 0-1
Faith Hill 1-0
Shania Twain 0-1
Jennifer Lawrence 3-2
Shailene Woodley 0-1
Tyra Banks 1-0
Charlize Theron 1-1
Scarlette Johansson 3-1
Meagan Good 1-1
Kristin Bell 0-1
Ke$ha 1-0
Kristen Stewart 1-1
Emma Watson 2-2
Stacy Keblier 0-1
Rhonda Rousey 1-0
Alison Brie 0-1
Angelina Jolie 1-0
Rachel Bilson 1-0
Lilly Collins 0-1
Kelly Clarkson 1-0
Carrie Underwood 0-1
Britney Spears 1-1
Lindsay Lohan 1-1
Hilary Duff 2-0
Demi Lovato 1-2
Selena Gomez 1-3
Olivia Wilde 1-1
Sophia Bush 0-1
Vanessa Hudgens 1-1
Hayden Panettiere 1-2
Blake Lively 1-2
Brooklyn Decker 1-0
Claire Julien 1-0
Danielle Campbell 0-1
Alexandra Daddario 1-0
Katrina Bowden 0-1
Ashley Benson 2-2
Troian Bellisario 1-1
Miley Cyrus 1-1
Bella Thorne 7-4
Victoria Justice 0-2
Michelle Trachtenberg 2-0
Pam Anderson 0-1
Karen McDougal 2-0
Ashley Greene 0-1
Paris Hilton 1-0
Kelly Stables 1-0
Tamala Jones 0-1
Taylor Momsen 1-0
Taylor Swift 0-1
Anna Kendrick 1-1
Nina Dobrev 1-2
LeAnn Rimes 1-0
Kellie Pickler 0-1
Jessica Alba 2-0
Elisha Cuthbert 0-1
Chloe Bennet 2-0
Morgan Webb 1-0
Kristin Holt 0-1
Cymphonique Miller 0-1
Teresa Palmer 1-0
Dianna Agron 0-1
Kate Upton 3-1
Taylor Hill 0-1
Billie Piper 0-1
Sarah Michelle Gellar 1-1
Eliza Dushku 0-1
Kendall Jenner 1-0
Gigi Hadid 0-1
Eva Green 1-0
Alice Eve 0-1
Ming Na-Wen 1-0
Winona Ryder 0-1
Letizia of Spain 1-0
Nicole de Boer 0-1
Kristin Kreuk 1-0
Chloe Moretz 3-1
Nina Agdal 0-1
Debby Ryan 0-2
Jennifer Lopez 1-0
Ariana Grande 1-2
Erika Eleniak 1-0
Jennifer Connelly 0-1
Katy Perry 0-2
Cristina Scabbia 1-0
Floor Jansen 1-0
Victoria Silvstedt 0-1
Emily Ratajkowski 0-1
Olivia Munn 1-0
Sabrina Bryan 1-0
Lacey Chabert 1-1
Jessica Biel 0-1
Ashley Tisdale 1-0
Lucy Hale 0-1
Kat Dennings 0-2
Dove Cameron 0-2
Krysten Ritter 1-1
Deborah Ann Woll 0-1
Zoe Kravitz 1-0
Karen Gillan 0-1
Emilia Clarke 0-1
Nathalie Emmanuel 1-0
Neve Campbell 1-0
Allison Mack 1-0
Sophia Loren 0-1
Gina Lollobridgida 1-0
Sophie Turner 0-1
Natalie Dormer 1-0
Danica McKellar 1-0
Kirsten Dunst 0-1
Dakota Fanning 1-0
Miranda Cosgrove 1-1
Zendaya 0-1
Emily Blunt 0-1
Jennifer Love Hewitt 0-1
Adriana Lima 0-1
Amanda Seyfried 1-0

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #310 on: December 30, 2015, 12:08:08 AM »
ALRIGHT! IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED....THE RESULT IS OFFICIAL!!

bigfan877 has waaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands!

standard disclaimers apply:
results may vary by your zip code;
don't try this at home;
outcomes vary in direct inverse proportion to opponent ability;
side effects include, myopia, high blood pressure, and possible death;
and my personal favorite,
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

bigfan877, thanks for a terrific list of outcomes. Never occurred to me to consider whether the outcomes reflected a fan bias, a board preference, or what. But now I have something to think about over the up-coming long weekend other than the college football games. Thank you sooooo much

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #311 on: December 30, 2015, 01:51:10 AM »

Spectacular work, my friend...many thanks!  ;)

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2015, 02:12:56 AM »
Like to see a fight that dove Cameron wins

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2015, 07:13:34 AM »

You are a scholar and a gentleman.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2015, 07:44:10 AM »
Thanks for the comments, and Yes Ginny as Styx sang "Too much time on my hands."

I did this mostly in hopes of seeing match ups between some of the women, and hoped the list might spark those doing the great stories to pick pairings off the list and add new celebs as well.

Not that it took great statistical analyst, but Bella Thorne leads the way appearing 11 times, only two other woman have appeared more than 5 times, Kaley Cuoco 7, and Jennifer Lawrence at 5.

And I should add that I only counted singles matches, there have been only two tag matches, one 8 woman and one normal tag.

Lets keep things going and I will do another recap later on.