News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »
nice to see Taylor swift win for a change
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2015, 11:41:59 PM »
Yes I would like to see that too Kiki and see a fight where taylor swift is totally dominated

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2015, 12:50:05 AM »
Momsen wearing pink? That deserves a beating any day of the week. Even by Swift  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2015, 03:23:14 AM »
Momsen wearing pants of any sort is just wrong, and not at all what nature intended.  ;)

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2015, 08:11:17 PM »
This thread is go good... love it! ^^

And I love your animated signature, Natalia!   ;D

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2015, 08:19:47 PM »
Cara develingne should be used and kendall jenner vs kylie jenner is a very sexy one

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2015, 08:50:22 PM »
Dove Cameron vs Zendaya

{alt}{alt}

It was simply one defeat, one humiliation, too many.  There was no denying that Dove is an exceptionally talented fighter.  And yet, all she had managed to accumulate was a string of losses.  'Lacks the killer instinct' was the opinion of many...she could fight well, but when it came time in a match to finish off her opponent, she wavered and doubted herself.

She disappeared from the fighting scene suddenly, seemingly running away from it forever.  So it came as a surprise several months later when she suddenly resurfaced, not only demanding a new match, but specifically against Zendaya, one of the toughest young fighters in the sport, and a girl who had beaten Dove several times already.  For her part, Zendaya quickly agreed, looking forward to finishing off 2015 with a sure victory under her belt.

As the match progressed, it was obvious that Dove had lost none of her grappling skill.  But something else was becoming apparent as well...a steely edge to her that she had never possessed before.  As the battle wore on, Zendaya sensed it too, and a tiny glimmer of fear came to her eye.

Now, with both beauties pushed to the edge of exhaustion, the match's end was near.  This was traditionally the point in time in which Dove would fall apart, but now she continued to drive herself.  Alabaster flesh writhed against caramel skin on the carpet, with the blonde slowly but steadily gaining control.  Suddenly, Zendaya found herself trapped in an Octopus Hold, Dove's shapely leg across her throat, the blonde's body pitted against that of the brunette, agonizingly twisting her nubile figure.  Unable to withstand the torture any longer, Zendaya rasped out her submission.

In magnificent fashion, Dove had her very first victory.  But she wasn't finished with her triumph just yet....

First, she peeled off Zendaya's sweat-soaked bikini as the beaten girl weakly mewled in protest.  Then, she forced her rival to get to all fours; sitting astride her back and pulling her own bikini briefs through Zendaya's mouth as a bridle, she forced the naked and defeated girl to crawl around the room, tearfully playing horse to the Amazon queen upon her.  And once she tired of that humiliation, Dove had one more for her opponent.

Shoving the sobbing Zendaya onto her back, the blonde sat atop her chest, smirking down at her fallen foe.  She then wriggled herself forward, until her groin fully covered Zendaya's mouth and nose, smothering her.  The brunette squirmed haplessly, until finally she went still, driven into unconsciousness.  Rising up, the triumphant blonde placed a foot upon the heaving bare chest of her conquered adversary and proclaimed, "2016 will be the Year of the Dove!"

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #322 on: January 01, 2016, 11:01:38 PM »
It's a triple shot of goodness from my friend, the Walkin' Dude, commemorating the recent birthday of Ms. Eliza Dushku.  Enjoy, as I sure have!  :)

{alt}
Eliza Dushku

{alt}
Shailene Woodley

“I’m curious,” Eliza flexed her thighs, pushed up on her hands and bounced the ball of one heel into the flailing blonde’s crotch. “Did the suits actually have the nerve not to tell you how dangerous I am? Or were you too stupid to be worried?”

Shailene Woodley’s answer came in the form of a wheezing grunt and the meaty, vaguely petulant sounds of her palms swatting against Dushku’s encroaching thighs.

Eliza rolled her eyes and gave the Headscissors another looooooooooong squeeze. “Oh come on, don’t you have the reputation of an entire franchise to protect?” she chided. “If some chick tried to leg me out like this back in the Buffy days I would’ve carved her thighs bloody!”

A good idea was a good idea, even if it came from the bitch with her legs snaked around her neck. Shailene curled her hands into claws and managed one long raaaaaaake of her foe’s stems before Dushku snatched her wrists and pulled them up over her head.

“Yeah, ‘cuz I’m just gonna let that happen. So this is what passes for catfighting today? Allow me to broaden your horizons.”

Bundling the younger woman’s squirming wrists together, Eliza corralled both forearms in the crook of her right elbow, thus giving her left free reign over Woodley’s vulnerable frame. Shailene suffered greatly in the next minute as the dangerous brunette pulled her hair, raked her eyes and even clawed at her nostrils! After half a dozen vile passes up n’ down the youngster’s heaving tummy, Eliza settled for a tried and true tactic, the white-knuckled pincer applied to her opponent’s left nipple.

“This beat Sarah more times than she cares to admit.” Dushku spoke to herself, but did so loudly so as to be heard over her opponent’s hysterical pleas for mercy. “It should finish you just--”

The bell sounded and she looked up without releasing her grip. “Already? Damn. I never gave Sarah enough credit.”

{alt}
Eliza Taylor

Facedown and nearly exhausted, Eliza Taylor felt the brunette laying claim to her ankles but couldn’t do a damned thing to stop it. “Duuuhhh… don’t.” she muttered. “Get offa me.”

“You’ll hafta to make me.” Eliza Dushku replied matter of factly. “And right now I don’t think you can.” The words were still coming out of her mouth when she planted her left foot between the Aussie’s thighs and quickly stuffed Taylor’s right shin into the pit of her left knee. The blonde’s left shin was then angled / wedged against Dushku’s left calf, which effectively removed her foe’s legs from the equation. “Can ya move?” Eliza figured the answer was ‘no’ and got the confirmation she sought by grabbing a huge handful of Taylor’s purple bikini bottoms and yaaaaaaaaaaaaanking them between her sturdy cheeks.

Eliza wailed, dug her claws into the canvas and tried to drag her way forward, but Dushku’s careful knotting had her anchored in place. Then she reached backward in hopes of alleviating the wedgie and that only made things worse because Dushku grabbed hold of her biceps and clamped down tight. “You’re a lot tougher than the last blonde I smacked around.” Eliza’s tone was almost conversational as she settled into a slight, anticipatory crouch. “Probably comes with being on the CW. New letters, but it’s still my old stomping grounds.”

Taylor grunted, rolled her shoulders to get loose and failed. “Let. Me. Go.” she growled.

“Nope. I will give you a warning though. Try to keep your breathing shallow. Screaming only makes this one worse.”

Eliza Taylor didn’t get a chance to say another word before Eliza Dushku hoisted her torso off the mat in a hellacious, spine-wrenching arch. The advice was good, but Taylor couldn’t heed it, it just hurt too damned much! Give her credit though, she screamed through clenched teeth until the ref asked if she wanted to submit. “YES! YES! YES! GOD YES, JUST LET ME GO!”

Dushku let her go with a sweaty plop and straightened up. Hands on her hips, she smirked, “Blondes. They just don’t learn.”

Surfboard Deathlock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8Qy4UOCc0

{alt}
Scarlett Johansson

“Gonna be honest, girl.” Eliza’s voice was heavy with exertion as she struggled to keep the blonde’s wrists and ankles under control. “Kinda feels like you forgot about me the instant those executives decided you look good in a catsuit.”

Scarlett Johansson shifted beneath the sweat-soaked weight of her longtime rival and popped her hips as hard as she could. A valiant effort no question, but when an apartment wrestling match closed in on the hour mark position meant everything and the brunette had her blonde spread *just* thin enough to maintain her mount. Whining soft and low in the back of her throat, Scarlett made another attempt to wrest her wrists from Dushku’s talons. Eliza only squeezed tighter and snuggled a little closer, she was practically laying atop her burden now. “Never forgot you, Dushku.” Scarlett rasped. “Remember when we fought at the Avengers premiere party? Remember how embarrassed Joss was for you? He said he’d never seen you cry like AAAAAWWWWW FAAAAAAAAAHHHK!

Eliza halved her control over the pinned woman’s legs to SHUMP the meatiest part of her thigh against Scarlett’s designer trunks. “Yeah, I remember that, bitch.” Dushku sneered in the blonde’s ear. “That’s why I called you out. It’s time to make new memories.”

Scarlett was in too much pain from the Low Blow to actually argue this point, yet she managed to find her voice when the fork of Eliza’s crotch pressed against her chin. “Don’t even think about it, trash heap.” she threatened. “Or I’ll make sure you NEVER leave the small screeNNNNNMMMMPPPPHHHHH!

Dushku slid forward, burying her rival up to the eyeballs. “Small screen’s just fine by me, baby.” Eliza cooed as she enjoyed the reverberations of Scarlett’s cries off her undercarriage. “Long as I get to do this from time to time.” She increased her pace, really building a good seal as she slid back n’ forth across her blonde’s wailing face. Johansson tapped in under a minute but Eliza didn’t acknowledge it for close to three.

After all, she was making memories.

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #323 on: January 02, 2016, 12:25:02 AM »
Megan Fox vs Rosie Runtington-Whiteley  would be nice!

Or Candice Swanepoel vs Miranda Kerr!

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2016, 03:41:05 AM »
Megan Fox vs Rosie Runtington-Whiteley  would be nice!

Or Candice Swanepoel vs Miranda Kerr!

Swanepoel vs Kerr be my choice of these two but both would be awesome! I love Miranda Kerr as a jobber

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2016, 09:18:12 AM »
Emma watson vs gemma arterton

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2016, 10:37:21 AM »
It's a triple shot of goodness from my friend, the Walkin' Dude

I can't believe it! Dude is alive! I'm just going crazy from his sexfights! Especially The Neve Campbell's gorgeous matches!  :-* ;D 

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2016, 10:57:55 PM »
I think Britt Robertson would be good in a fight.

Offline darkwalker10313

« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2016, 01:28:49 AM »
This is my first attempt at one of these so bear with me...
The New Year's Eve party at the playboy mansion was wild as everybody expected, but what was not expected was how viciously Dove was going to punish Miranda during the event's main attraction, hot oil wrestling. Nearing the end of the match both young starlets were thoroughly soaked with oil and pushed to their limits. However, Dove was determined to prove that she has what it takes to go to the top of the celebrity catfight circuit. Both women started the fight in sexy little bikinis, Dove's with a blue top and orange bottoms, Miranda in a dark metallic purple, but now only their bottoms remained(barely) the tops discarded during the action. At the moment blonde has her dark haired opponent bent backwards over her knee in a devastating back breaker. She's held in position by Dove's fist having a death grip in her opponents greasy hair, her perky tits glistening and exposed for the cheering crowd to see. "Whap" the younger girl sinks her fist into Miranda's belly, "whap" a second fist, then Dove shoves her bruised and beaten foe onto the floor of the kiddie pool. The older beauty lands with a splash to the oily mat, groaning and holding her soar belly. Dove casually strides over to one side of the pool and picks up Miranda's discarded bikini top, she smiles, goes to all fours with top in hand and begins to stalk her opponent, taking the time to circle to the downed woman's right side. Looping the bikini top around both fists she suddenly pounces and wraps the tiny garment around Miss Cosgrove's throat and begins to strangle her with her own top. The blonde wrenches back on the choke, the scene looks similar to a camel clutch, all the while the other girl gasps and claws at the tiny cloth strip. After about thirty seconds of this kind of torture, she get bored and lets her barely conscious victim fall to the mat. Dove brushes her oily hair off of her face, smiles and blows a kiss to the crowd then roll Miranda onto her back for the coup de grace. She mounts the other starlet and seductively caresses the brunettes breasts. The scene turns unexpectedly erotic as Dove teases the older girls nipples into peaks, whose whimpers of pain have turned into gasps of pleasure. One long minute of this passes until the blonde hottie leans down and plants a chaste kiss on her opponents lips then whispers something unheard into her ear. It is quickly evident that is was no a sweet nothing as a look of horror comes across the dominated woman's face and an evil grin shows up on the other's. Dove then bears down and viciously twists and pulls on Miranda's now stiff and sensitive nipples. Her screams can be heard above the loud music of the party, her head twisting back and forth in agony, feat wildly kicking the floor of the kiddie pool. After a few seconds Dove relents and says something to her whimpering foe, all the while keeping her talons poised above the other's breasts. Miranda shakes her head, tears concealed by oil sliding down her cheeks, then sobs out her submission. The blonde raises her fists in victory and to show that there's no hard feelings plants a wet kiss on each of the brunette's sore nipples. She then stands up, strides to one end of the pool and points to someone in the crowd. Chloe Grace Moretz strides forward in a sexy version of her hit girl costume, hair died purple and put in pigtails. Dove is obviously calling out Chloe as her next opponent and Miss Moretz nods her head in agreement as the crowd cheers.

I am very interested in advice on how to improve my writing style, I hope you all enjoyed it.
Glad to be a member of this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know some people with a similar passion to female wrestling/catfights.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2016, 02:48:28 AM »
This is my first attempt at one of these so bear with me...

Welcome, DW...and congratulations on such a great debut effort!  I'm most definitely looking forward to seeing more from you.  And if you're looking for encouragement to write that Dove/Chloe fight, consider this it!  :D