News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline 890

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2016, 06:10:40 AM »
I am very interested in advice on how to improve my writing style, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Great story, but if you want some constructive criticism... paragraph breaks after 5-8 sentences, or when it seems appropriate in the story (ie, a change in focus, or reversal of positions) will make it much easier to read.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2016, 07:57:31 AM »
Darkwalker, that was fantastic! I agree that paragraph breaks would make it easier to read, but the story and writing itself was great, and if that's your firsr go, I cannot wait to read ALL the rest!

Thanks for sharing!!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2016, 08:57:36 AM »
Kat Dennings vs Kate Upton

{alt}

The two busty beauties rolled back and forth across the carpeted floor of the Bel Air mansion, the grueling brawl having pushed them to the limits of endurance and exhaustion, their curvaceous bodies glistening with sweat as their heavy pants for breath filled the room.

Finally, they ceased their rolling as Kate seemed to have Kat firmly under her, the blonde straining to pin her rival's wrists to the floor.  But with a roar of defiance, red-faced Dennings slowly but steadily pushed back against her opponent, and then suddenly she managed to roll the two of them over.

Using her feet to grapevine and spread Upton's legs, Kat poured everything she had left into her effort to pin the blonde down.  And despite a tremendous effort by Kate to power herself free, ultimately her arms were pressed down to the floor.  Everyone knew what was coming next, most of all Upton, who definatly hissed "Fuck you, you fucking bitch!" even as the smirking Kat slid herself up her adversary's body and pressed her 34DD's down upon the blonde's face, smothering her.

Kate squirmed in protest, but to no avail.  In a rasp so soft, she herself could barely hear it, the exhausted brunette chanted "Please pass out...please pass out...please pass out!" again and again, until Upton finally went still and Kat was satisfied that she had knocked her rival out.

Offline darkwalker10313

« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2016, 06:55:23 PM »
I am very interested in advice on how to improve my writing style, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Great story, but if you want some constructive criticism... paragraph breaks after 5-8 sentences, or when it seems appropriate in the story (ie, a change in focus, or reversal of positions) will make it much easier to read.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to do that for the next one. I would also like some help in getting the pictures before the story. One other thing, was thinking of doing a poll to find out what people would like to see for the Moretz/Cameron fight, but wasn't sure if I should do it on this thread, don't believe I've seen any here so for.
Glad to be a member of this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know some people with a similar passion to female wrestling/catfights.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2016, 09:04:01 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to do that for the next one. I would also like some help in getting the pictures before the story. One other thing, was thinking of doing a poll to find out what people would like to see for the Moretz/Cameron fight, but wasn't sure if I should do it on this thread, don't believe I've seen any here so for.

You'll probably get a bigger response by making the poll its own individual post, rather than putting it in this thread, I would think.

And inserting pictures anywhere you like in your post is easy.  If you look at the buttons above the field where you write your story, you'll see the top row with B, I and U.  Directly underneath the I button is another button with what looks like a framed picture in it.  Just click that, and wherever you've left your cursor in the field, it will insert img (image) brackets.  Between those brackets, just paste the URL of the picture you'd like to share, and voila!  I would recommend you preview before posting, however...sometimes the board doesn't "take" certain pictures, for whatever odd reason, and you'll have to find a substitute.

Also, I've found a good rule of thumb is to use pictures that don't exceed 700x400 in size.  Otherwise, you get something that crowds the whole page, and isn't always that easy to look at and enjoy.  ;)

Thus endeth the lesson.  {alt}

Offline darkwalker10313

« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2016, 10:36:16 PM »

You'll probably get a bigger response by making the poll its own individual post, rather than putting it in this thread, I would think.

And inserting pictures anywhere you like in your post is easy.  If you look at the buttons above the field where you write your story, you'll see the top row with B, I and U.  Directly underneath the I button is another button with what looks like a framed picture in it.  Just click that, and wherever you've left your cursor in the field, it will insert img (image) brackets.  Between those brackets, just paste the URL of the picture you'd like to share, and voila!  I would recommend you preview before posting, however...sometimes the board doesn't "take" certain pictures, for whatever odd reason, and you'll have to find a substitute.

Also, I've found a good rule of thumb is to use pictures that don't exceed 700x400 in size.  Otherwise, you get something that crowds the whole page, and isn't always that easy to look at and enjoy.  ;)

Thus endeth the lesson.  {alt}
Thank you very much for the lesson, but I'm not really sure how to use URL, I just have pics saved to my comp.

Bye the way, that wouldn't happen to be Danica McKellar would it, would love to see her wrestle.
Glad to be a member of this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know some people with a similar passion to female wrestling/catfights.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #336 on: January 04, 2016, 12:03:09 AM »
Well this is strange.

I was putting together something for this thread and it just so happened to have Danica McKellar in it as one of the two girls.  Which is weird, so I had to say something now.

I'm just trying to get my creative writing skills back and figured this was a nice place to do it since this thread is legendary in status and quality.

...but now I'm convinced that some of you have ESP.  Don't mess with my creative brain!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #337 on: January 04, 2016, 01:47:09 AM »
Danica McKellar? Lovely!! I'm looking forward to that, Catscratches. Great selection! :D

Also, I might knock up a quick one myself, 'cause it's been a while.
Any suggestions/requests?

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #338 on: January 04, 2016, 03:33:47 AM »
Thank you very much for the lesson, but I'm not really sure how to use URL, I just have pics saved to my comp.

You can upload those pics to one of image file hosts, like Imagebam, Imagevenue, etc.

These sites will allow you to post thumbnails of those pictures on message boards, like this one.

Photobucket is another one, and it will give you links to full size images, as well as thumbnails.

So basically, you upload your pics, the site generates codes for either thumbnails, or full size pics, and you use those.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:39:20 AM by DonR04 »

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #339 on: January 04, 2016, 05:22:18 AM »
Olivia Munn vs Sara Jean Underwood

{alt}{alt}

The two so called “geek queens,” both dressed in lingerie, had been battling for around an hour on the matted floor to a group of cheering fans. The battle had been back and forth for some time, the desire of each woman to be the top queen evident in every hold and blow delivered. 

Yet now, Sara gritted her teeth and gave grunts of pain as Olivia arched her back improperly in a vicious camel clutch. Sara’s hands flailed uselessly as she tried to break free at which Olivia only laughed and simply taunted.

“What’s the matter Sara? Not as flexible as you thought?”

“Fuck you!” responded Sara at which Olivia simply pulled even more causing new spasms on pain to course through Sara. Sara breasts, barely held by her top slipped out in response as well. Olivia gave a mischievous smile at this and adjusted her clutch, grabbing both of Sara’s breasts and squeezing them hard. Sara gave a shriek of pain in response and her struggles intensified in response as Olivia laughed and said.

“I heard that you got implants recently, well slut, I can certainly feel as much!” Olivia mashed and pulled Sara’s tits up and down in playfully. Sara gave a pathetic whimper in response, and closed her eye, a tear of pain slipping out as she tried to resist. Olivia noted this and with confidence, said.

“So Blondie, do you give?” Sara hesitated for a second, and did not respond. Olivia, impatient, added her nails to the claws, piercing Sara’s soft flesh easily and leading to a ear piercing screech from Sara. This was the last straw and Sarah screamed.

“I give!!! I Give!! I GIVE!!!” Olivia laughed and pulled up next to Sara’s face.

“And???” Sara blinked a tear and said.

“You’re the Geek Queen! Now please let me go!!!” Olivia smiled with satisfaction at the result and let go of Sara who flopped to the floor. Sara slowly started to get up before Olivia pushed her back down. Flipping her over to her back viciously, Olivia grabbed Sara’s arms and pinned her down with a grapevine pin. Smiling, Olivia stated.

“Did you think I would let you go that easily miss fake tits! Well let this Geek Queen show you what a real pair is like!

At which Olivia lowered her tits onto Sara’s face, cutting off her oxygen! Sara’s eyes widen in despair and she tried to break free. But soon her struggles grew weaker and weaker until finally she stopped entirely, unconscious. Olivia, smiling at the result, simply stood up, tore off Sara’s remaining clothing and held her arms in victory to the crowd, before walking out.

Later that day, Sara woke with a start, and realizing what had happen, gave renewed tears as she contemplated if she would face Olivia again and reclaim her crown.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #340 on: January 04, 2016, 05:45:52 AM »
Awesome work yet again, AK! Many thanks! Loved it! Loved seeing Munn get the win, too. ;D

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #341 on: January 04, 2016, 01:45:04 PM »
Taking inspiration from this thread, I've decided to dust off the old creative writing hat and put it on.  Giving credit where credit is due to the multitude of writers before me, I only write the words but the idea belongs to all of you.  It's a great idea, a popular thread, and an awesome place.  So kudos to all of you on the 26 pages before this post and beyond.  I'm no expert in writing nor do I claim and this is my first real "story" posted here, so please enjoy.

That being said, somebody earlier suggested something with Jodie Sweetin in it (I believe against Danielle Fishel).  While I'm sorry about the lack of Fishel in the net, I've decided to give it a go with

Jodie Sweetin vs. Danica McKellar

Pictures:

{alt} {alt}

Danica McKellar laid on her back in a daze, still processing both the pain that was washing over her entire being and how she got to this point.  The deafening roar of the crowd surrounded her and she could feel her body tense knowing what was coming.  Through tears in her eyes she looked away and to the right where she was blinded by lights, catching only a glimpse of the sequin black shorts that she started off the match wearing.  She felt her legs parting once again and knew a very sharp, now familiar pain was about to strike.  She couldn't tense anymore, there was no more bracing for impacts.  She lost count by now, was this number three or four?  It didn't matter, the pain would wash away any thoughts jumbling around in her head regardless if she was right or wrong.

It was supposed to be a high class, for fun and charity event.  Two celebrities, certainly not washed up but no where near in the limelight, wrestling for the crowd of rich movers and shakers who paid top price for entry.  Physical training, learning the basics and how to make things look good, it actually was unscripted and going well for Danica in the beginning.  It was her opponent, Jodie Sweetin, who took things much further then they should have and nobody came to help, not when Jodie hit her for the first time between the legs, not when Jodie started to strangle her, not when Jodie ripped out a chunk of her hair, and certainly not now.  The crowd was in a frenzy and getting their entertainment beyond anything expected.

Danica's legs were spread open now, her dignity as a woman only holding on by a single thread as the much younger Jodie hadn't totally stripped her of her bottoms, leaving her aching crotch only thinly protected by the material of her black running underwear.  It wouldn't help nor protect her this time just like the others as Jodie put her weight down on her arms, holding Danica in place on her back by her shoulders.  Taking the point of aim once more, she smiled before she reared her leg back and behind her almost like a twisted yoga pose before slamming it violently forward into Danica's unprotected womanhood.  Danica howled once again in pain, unable to form words and with only the strength to convulse her arms around slightly.  Her fight was over, there was literally nothing left for her other then the pain reaching it's way across her entire body.

Jodie moved herself up onto Danica's hips, grabbing her by her hair and pulling her head up.  She knew Danica was done, but she wanted more.  "This is MY chance." she stated coldly to Danica, "People are going to remember me kicking your old ass."  Jodie shook her head around before asking, "Give up you little mathlete slut."

Surprisingly, Danica didn't give her the answer she was looking for.  Groggy from the pain, she managed to respond, "Screw you, druggie bitch."

Defiant, Danica however pushed the absolute right and wrong button.  Jodie completely lost it at both the druggie comment and the fact that she wouldn't give up even after the beating she just took.  "You fucking WHORE!" she screamed, slamming her head into the mat.  "I'll make sure NOBODY forgets how I humiliated you!"

Jodie crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra, pulling up.  While the cameras flashed white as her massive tits flopped out all she could see was red.  It had turned from a beating into a humiliation as Jodie reached down and brought her arms behind Danica's head, using one arm behind her head and another firmly gripping her hair.  Once she had her, she then pulled her face first up into her massive cleavage, holding her face against her sweaty skin and suffocating her inside her beyond ample bosom.  Danica's muffled cries and gasps could be heard by Jodie only who reveled in the fact that her opponent's arms flailed and pushed at her effortlessly in an attempt to pull her breasts away from her face. 

Danica felt darkness overcoming her mentally as Jodie's breast smother denied her oxygen, Jodie also felt Danica getting weaker and continued to whisper taunts to her.  She tossed personally insulting words at her but Danica failed to hear them as her body went limp.  Jodie held her opponent for a few more seconds then she should have after the victory bell sounded, it didn't matter to her at this point.  Letting Danica fall to the floor, she slowly stood up and over her now sleeping, limp opponent before bending over and pulling her sequin top off, allowing Danica to have one last humiliation by exposing her "inferior" breasts to the world.

"Look at those tits." she stated coldly to her unconscious opponent while reaching down for her sports bra.  "Pathetic in every way.  I guess that makes them perfect for you, bitch."  She slid her Sports Bra on over her massive cleavage before cruelly kicking Danica's exposed breast and laughing.  She then turned, pandered to the crowd, and basked in the limelight of victory. 
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #342 on: January 04, 2016, 06:19:44 PM »
Taking inspiration from this thread, I've decided to dust off the old creative writing hat and put it on.  Giving credit where credit is due to the multitude of writers before me, I only write the words but the idea belongs to all of you.  It's a great idea, a popular thread, and an awesome place.  So kudos to all of you on the 26 pages before this post and beyond.  I'm no expert in writing nor do I claim and this is my first real "story" posted here, so please enjoy.

That being said, somebody earlier suggested something with Jodie Sweetin in it (I believe against Danielle Fishel).  While I'm sorry about the lack of Fishel in the net, I've decided to give it a go with

My friend, let me be the first to give you a huge WELCOME and a round of rousing applause!  Two of my favorite ladies, exquisitely rendered in a thrilling end game.  Magnificent work indeed...and a harbinger, I can only hope, of many more contributions from you!  :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #343 on: January 05, 2016, 12:55:52 AM »
Melissa Joan Hart vs Danica McKellar: 1996

{alt}{alt}

Danica let out an anguished moan as Melissa pulsed the muscles of her inner thighs, the steely legs of the blonde locked tightly around the head of her rival.  "I'll bet you're really regretting that 'thunder thighs' crack you made earlier, huh bitch?" Hart sneered, reveling in her opponent's haplessness.  It had been a stalemate throughout much of the catfight between these two young TV starlets, but in the last few minutes McKellar had seemed to reach her limits, while Melissa still had some fuel left in her tank.  The blonde had been systematically breaking down her adversary with a series of increasingly painful holds, and now she was aiming to finish the brunette off.  Danica's face went from red to purple as she was crushed between the thighs of her nemesis, her breathing labored and eyes growing glassier by the moment.  Her hands slapped weakly at her oppressor's legs, to no avail.  The lithe bodies of both young women glistened with sweat as the tableau played out on the carpeted floor of the Beverly Hills mansion, until finally McKellar ceased moving altogether, and with a plaintive sigh she slipped into unconsciousness, and tumbled into defeat.

Melissa Joan Hart vs Danica McKellar: 2016

{alt}{alt}

Two decades is a long time to wait for revenge, but like the mathematician she is, Danica bided her time and plotted her strategy until the opportunity finally arose.  As with their first battle twenty years before, it was a titanic struggle that saw the two beauties evenly matched...albeit lacking some of the speed and endurance of their younger selves.  And as with that original fight, this one might well have gone Melissa's way again.  But Danica, calling upon her deepest reserves of power, battled on, until now she decidedly had the upper hand.  It would have been sweet irony to beat Hart with a head scissors, but Danica wasn't interested in following in her rival's footsteps.  Instead, she blazed a new trail...much to the blonde's pained regret.  Sitting upon her opponent's back, Danica grabbed Melissa's legs and pulled them up and back, agonizingly bending her spine.  Then, to add further injury, she spread Hart's legs wide, pressing down on the thighs, straining her hamstring muscles to the snapping point.  Crying uncontrollably, the blonde shrieked out her surrender...but the brunette refused to relent.  Keeping the torturous hold firmly in place, McKellar would not budge, until at last Melissa's spirit was broken, and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #344 on: January 05, 2016, 02:33:44 AM »
Great stuff, JJ!

Short, sweet, and exceptionally well written.

Thank you!