News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline millsman

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #360 on: January 06, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Hilary Duff 
 Kaley Cuoco moaned as the powerful thighs entrapped her head in yet another energy stealing scissors hold. Her face red with sweaty hair partially obscurity her vision but she could see the other girls watching, feel the denim shorts pressing against her chin as the blondes ass mere inches from covering her face. Kaley could feel the wet grass sticking to her back her sports bra pulled up her breast partially exposed.
    She thought back to the beginning of this standing outside the beach house surrounded by the girls in the tournament. Her bare feet on the grass, wearing a pair of cut off shorts her tummy bare her boobs covered with a black sports bra.
  She stood across from Hilary Duff another former child star also blonde. Kaley was taller but Hilary's muscular body was intimidating, the smaller blondes thighs looked deadly or at least capable of ending a match in short order. Hilary was also dressed in similar fashion as Kaley ; denim jeans cut offs and a flowered sports top her abs cut as if chiseled from stone.
  The two blondes had circled each other and came together hands pressed to hands each struggle to show their dominates but despite Kaley's best efforts Hilary first shoved her backwards.
  Kaley struggle more digging deeper within herself, but she cried out as Hilary bent her wrist over.
  The big girl ripped her hands free of Hilary's grasp but leaping at the small girl wrapped her muscular arms around Hilary's head she had flung the smaller girl to the grass falling on top of her.
   Hilary escaped the head lock and Kaley fought to secure her arms but groaned as Hilary shoved her over trying to climb on top of her 
  Thinking fast Kaley scissored Hilary's leg preventing the small girls advancement up her body.
  Hilary grunting pressing Kaley's arms in the grass her boobs mashing against the taller girls. Straining but her legs entangled with Kaley's, the taller girl smiling at Hilary's frustration.
  Kaley managed to twist Hilary's body wrapping her arm around her neck trying to choke out Hilary early in the match but the smaller girl captured Kaley's arm not letting her lock her wrist.
  The girls struggle and pant as Hilary manages to pull her leg free rolling away.
  They scramble to their feet both slightly bent sweat beading their foreheads Kaley lunged and Hilary ducked coming in behind Kaley wrapping her strong arms around Kaley and with a heave she yanks the big girl off of the grass and spinning she slams Kaley on the ground shoulder first.
   Hilary not letting go she rolls Kaley face first in the grass. Then swiftly she released her arms and pulling them up into a full nelson. Kaley gasp as she found herself trapped in Hilary's strong hold.
   The pretty blondes face was a picture of anguish as Hilary planted her feet lifting herself up but keeping Kaley on her knees she pressured up the hold forcing Kaley to scream in pain. Pressing her face down the blonde screamed Hilary smiling lifted Kaley off the grass letting go of the full nelson she ducks quickly slipping one arm between Kaley's legs and hooking her leg she lifts the bigger girl showing everyone her power as she lifts Kaley Cuoco over her shoulder draping the big blonde over her shoulder in a back breaker. Kaley moans in pain as Hilary walks around the circle of girls all smiles before dumping Kaley in the grass.
  Hilary walks in a circle as Kaley gets to her feet her body racked with pain. Some of the girls are yelling for Hilary to finish her while others yell for Kaley to fight back.
  Kaley stands and Hilary grabs her hand as the girls begin a mercy match, Kaley would like to have said she only lost because she was tired or maybe she had underestimated the smaller girl but as Hilary bent her wrist back and she dropped to her knees infront of the blonde she knew Hilary was too strong for her. She cried out as Hilary smiled and stepped back and smashed her knee forward into Kaley's face  and her world spun as she fell.
   She could see Hilary walking around her, she wanted to get up but she was too weak then suddenly Hilary dropped on her wrapping her legs around Kaley's neck and began to squeeze, Kaley screamed in pain as the thick legs coiled around her neck in a reverse scissors hold.
  Now several minutes later Kaley’s face red with tears soaking her cheeks, with her chin pressed into Hilary's ass.
    Hilary squeezes as her legs bulged with power Kaley screamed. The veins in her forehead emerged from her skin like a veiny body builder with each constriction of Hilary's legs. Kaley pulling at the legs of steel couldn't escape she became frantic gasping as Hilary smiled at the other girls. Hilary even took a minute to pose in a single arm muscle flex as she worked the scissors. Finally Kaley could take no more as she tapped the smaller blonde's leg surrendering the match. Hilary laughed as she stood up placing a foot on Kaley's chest she unbuttoned her shorts sliding them down her thick legs now only wearing black lace panties with her sport top Hilary descended onto Kaley tear stained face squatting over Kaley she pulled her face taunt against her hot mound leaning back on one arm placed on Kaley's chest she began to grind her hot moist center on the defeated girl.
  Kaley struggle but too weak to shove her away.
   Hilary working the face sit grinding her wet pussy against the sobbing face of Kaley. Hilary tossing her long hair back as she rolled her hips, finally as Kaley's arms go limp as she passes out Hilary leans forward dropping to her knees now grabbing a double handful of Kaley's blonde locks she pulls her face up so tight she gushes spraying Kaley's face with her juices as she climaxes hard on the defeated girls face.
   Hilary releases her hair letting her head rest on the grass as she poses still sitting on Kaley's face flexing her arms and tight abs.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 11:54:11 PM by millsman »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #361 on: January 06, 2016, 09:41:34 PM »
Love these stories , how do I add pictures to my story? I want to post .
I clicked the add images button but it was not the pictures I wanted added

Hi!  It's really quite easy, once you know how.

Look up to the row of buttons that start with B, I and U.  Directly underneath the I is another button with what looks like a picture in a frame.  Just place your cursor in the writing field where you would like your picture to go, and then click that button.  That will create a pair of IMG brackets.  You then find the photo online that you would like to use, copy the URL, and paste it between the IMG brackets.

I would recommend using the Preview before posting, as sometimes this board, for reasons unexplained, doesn't take certain photos.

Offline millsman

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #363 on: January 06, 2016, 10:17:38 PM »
Penny vs Max

{alt}{alt}

Penny scooted backwards on her butt, but Max was relentless, bearing down on her rival and not giving her a moment's respite.  A stomp to the belly halted the blonde's retreat with a grunt, and the New Yorker stood over the Californian, seething with fury.  Penny's win over Max in their previous apartment catfight had infuriated the brunette, and she was obsessed with getting her revenge and writing off that loss as a fluke.  As usual with their battles, the fight had been fairly even, with neither able to hold the advantage for long.  But Max did have the edge now, and she fully intended to exploit it and drive her adversary into tearful defeat.

Penny lay flat on her back, check heaving, as she tried to rally her fading power.  When she saw Max lift her right foot up, she instinctively turned her head to the side, out of fear that the brunette would drop a stomp directly onto her pretty face.  Max did indeed press her foot down on the side of her adversary's face, putting as much of her weight behind it as she could, as the blonde squealed from the pressure.  "No blonde bimbo beats me twice, you bitch!" Max hissed.  She then lifted her foot up and bent over at the waist, grabbing Penny's black bikini halter and yanking it down until her breasts fell free.  "Just letting the hens go free range before they get the axe," the brunette said with a sinister sneer.

Woozily, Penny sat up...which is just what Max wanted her to do.  Stepping back, the East Coaster took careful aim, and then launched a kick that would do David Beckham proud, aimed directly at her victim's left tit.  Unfortunately for the brunette, her victim wasn't quite so willing to let her 'girl" be ground zero.  Penny threw herself backward at the last instant; as a result, the ball of Max's foot just barely glanced against the breast.  And the momentum sent the startled brunette up into the air and then crashing down to the floor, the back of her skull taking the brunt of the impact.  Glassy eyed, Max moaned in pain as her hands clutched the back of her head and she rocked back and forth on the carpeting.  With a groan, Penny forced herself up to all fours and crawled over to her rival.

The blonde had promised herself that she wouldn't simply win this match, but she would make that bitch scream her surrender.  Now, Penny worked to fulfill that pledge.  Shoving the still-dazed Max onto her belly, the West Coast beauty sat on her back and grabbed the brunette's toned legs (like Penny's, sculpted magnificently due to many hours each day spent waitressing), yanking them back in a way Nature never intended.  With the sudden electric jolt of agony coursing up and down her brutalized spine, Max snapped out of her stupor and let go with a piercing howl.  Penny pulled the limbs back more and more, as the brunette pounded her fists into the floor in anger and anguish.  Finally, unable to withstand it any longer, Max rasped, "Enough!  Stop!"

"Say it!" the blonde commanded.  The proud New Yorker resisted the humiliation for a few seconds more, but then blurted out, "I give up...I surrender!"  "Louder!" Penny replied, yanking the legs even harder.  "I GIVE UP!!!  PLEASE...LET ME GO!!!  I GIVE UUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!"

Satisfied, the blonde released her victim and stood up.  Sobbing, Max rolled achingly over onto her back, and Penny repaid her one last tit for tat, pressing her foot against the side of her beaten rival's face as the Californian struck a victory pose and basked in the applause of the spectators.

Offline millsman

« Reply #364 on: January 07, 2016, 12:40:30 AM »
 Kaley Cuoco vs Scarlett Johansson
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Scarlett+Johansson+Scarlett+Johansson+Showing+rJSISwd2yb9l.jpg
      Scarlett Johansson wearing a shining blue bikini, her short hair already wet and combed back.
    Kaley Cuoco stepped up peeling her mesh beach jacket off revealing a black bikini. Her hair also cut short in a pixie style for the newest season of "The big bang theory" 
     The girls circling each other starring into each other's eyes. Scarlett gave up 2 inches but their weight was close enough this would be a extremely close match.
   The smaller blonde struck first as she charged. Slamming her shoulder into Kaley's tummy tackling her to the sandy beach. Cuoco saw her charge but the sand slowed her movement. Kaley squealed as she landed in the sand. Scarlett climbed on top of her but Kaley's strength came in handy as she shoves Scarlett away. The blondes rolling across the beach covering themselves in sand.
     Scarlett pinning the bigger girl to the sand shoved her tits onto Kaley's but as she did Kaley planted her feet in the sand and shoved the small girl away.
     They got to their knees and clashed hand to hand breast mashed together. Kaley shoves Scarlett onto her back but Scarlett scissors her thigh preventing the bigger girls advance.
  Kaley made a discussed sound as she grabs Scarlett's hair and slammed her head backwards into the sand dazing the blonde. Kaley climbing on top of Scarlett her knees press into the smaller girls boobs making her cry out.
  Scarlett plants her feet and shoves knocking Kaley off. The girls get to their knees and grabbing hair each squeal and screams as they begin to yank hair as this match quickly becomes  a fight.
  The girls roll into the surf as the gentle waves crash into them. The girls are soaked and sand sticking to each other's curves. Scarlett gets to her feet grabbing Kaley's hair pulling her up and throws a punch landing hard on the big girls chin.
     Kaley staggers and falls in the surf. Scarlett reaching into the water pulling the bigger girl onto the beach Kaley coughs but pulling herself onto her knees Scarlett whirls around but Kaley's arm wrap themselves around Scarlett's legs tripping her. Scarlett now looking tired also lays on her back pulling a leg free she shoves Kaley off of her.
  Both girls panting, wet and sand covered slowly get to their knees grabbing each other's hair and wildly pull. Body's locked in primitive combat till Kaley shoves Scarlett backwards and straddles her.
  The smaller girl not giving up struggles but Kaley crawls off of the blonde but wrapped her thick thighs around Scarlett's neck and begins to squeeze.
  Kaley's pixie hair a mess but her smile is broad as a gasping Scarlett taps her legs "God dammit let me go, I give" Kaley unwrapped her thick legs and quickly straddles Scarlett reverse straddling her ,she lowers her full ass onto the small girls face and began to smother out the smaller blond. Scarlett kicks and struggles but soon she falls limp as Kaley stands placing a foot over the girls face and poses in a double arm flex pose

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #365 on: January 07, 2016, 03:58:05 AM »
It's an interesting idea we got going here!  I'll throw something into the mix too!

Kaley Cuoco vs. Katherine Heigl

{alt}{alt}

Katherine's reputation was getting the best of her.  She had been sentenced to yet another direct to DVD film, this time a romantic comedy in which she played the main character who was a mother and a wife.  In one specific scene she was to go over to a new neighbor's house and, through a serious of hilarious miscommunication, be slapped by the neighbor and have a fun and hilarious "catfight" ensue with her loosing to the neighbor and cutting to a new scene.

The studio, worried that the star potential was low, managed to swing Kaley Cuoco to fill in the small role of the hot and sexy neighbor.

Of course, Katherine did what she did best and was a complete and utter bitch on set and off set.  It only got worse when Kaley arrived, as the younger, seemingly more fit girl arrived for her scene.  Katherine did her damnedest to let everybody know her displeasure with Kaley being cast.  Kaley, not one to back down, fired back and the two were feuding on set so much that the scene was literally moved to be filmed dead last.  The decision was not the best however, as the time went on both became more vocal about each other and the crew of the movie started a rumor about if the two were to fight in real life who would win.  Overwhelmingly, the poll stated Kaley, which infuriated Katherine to a boiling point.

With the cameras rolling, the scene started and on the first take, Katherine walked into the set and, instead of dialogue or lines, walked straight up to Kaley and slapped her.  Kaley, stunned, slapped back and an all out catfight ensued.  Nobody on set moved as the fight spilled out onto the floor or as clothes began to fly off, they just kept rolling the camera, somewhat stunned at what they were seeing.

Kaley got off to a good start, but it all turned downhill after Katherine, somewhat unexpectedly, started using some dirty tactics.  Unable to keep pace with the amount of punishment Katherine dished out to her breasts, face and crotch, Kaley found herself stripped of her sexy black lingere with Katherine eventually womanhandling her in all manner of directions.

Katherine sat on Kaley's back, wrenching her back as she used one hand to pull up on the beaten girl's chin and the other to pull her blonde hair at her roots.  Quickly tiring of pulling out lumps of Kaley's hair, Katherine cruelly turned her claws loose once again on Kaley's oversized breasts, clawing and mauling them while maintaining the camel clutch, making sure that the defeated actress was facing the camera.  "Cry." she commanded, dragging nails across Kaley's sensitive and ravaged breasts and eliciting a scream, "I'm NOT letting go until you start crying and say who's the better woman and actress here."

Kaley couldn't help it, she had been almost utterly destroyed by Katherine's cruelty.  She began to cry, humiliated, as Katherine yanked back her hair harder and insultingly bounced her exposed breasts for the camera.  "I...you...you are better." she stated between sobs, "You are the better woman...please...let me go.".  All the fight in Kaley was drained and she was suffering from humiliation as she could hear Katherine's laugh echo from behind her.

Giving Kaley's breasts one last claw and causing one last scream, Katherine let her go and shoved her face first into the set's carpeted covering before standing up.  She was topless herself and had bruises and scrapes, but that didn't stop her from turning her attention to the camera and stating coldly, "Screw the script.  Use that, and fuck you all..  She then stormed off set and never returned.

The video of Katherine's cruel humiliation of Kaley was uploaded a short time later to underground video viewing sites.  In the first hour it hit 1 million views with many more to follow.  Katherine was back in the spotlight and more famous then any movie could have made her at this point, and Kaley couldn't show her face (or chest) anywhere for several months after.

- - -

Note:  Sorry, I'm cackling as I write this because I'm no fan of Kaley.  OBVIOUSLY.  But either way, I wanted to take part and help this idea out, so here you have it.  Hopefully you enjoyed it!  I meant to try to keep it shorter but I must apologize, I do like a good set up.

~Catscratches
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2016, 04:20:56 AM »
Thanks for the awesome welcome JJ!  And followed by more McKellar!  The official scorekeeper of this thread must be spinning how fast McKellar jumped in the points!

I had a little bit more free time so I figured I'd do something again, this time a little shorter and sweeter.

AnnaSophia Robb vs. Chloe Bridges

{alt}{alt}

AnnaSophia's muffled cries couldn't be heard by anybody but Chloe as the only witnesses to the fray were the walls and carpet of the empty dressing room.  The noise from the outside studio party was loud, loud enough to dampen the struggle between the two starlets minutes before.  There was really no love between the two, despite their friendly nature in public ever since working on The Carrie Diaries together they actually despised each other.  It was only natural that when the two young stars ran into each other at another studio party, sparks were going to fly.

After glaring daggers and some choice words, it was Chloe's idea for them to ditch the party to settle their differences.  AnnaSophia was much to heated to worry about anything...that is until they walked into the dressing room and Chloe locked the door behind them.  Chloe's idea had paid off in the end however for her as she, after a bitter dress ripping struggle between the two, finally sat nearly triumphant on a tired and weak AnnaSophia.  With one claw locked on in her blonde hair and the other reaching behind her and mauling her young breasts with her nails, Chloe sat on AnnaSophia's face dominantly.

AnnaSophia weakly grabbed Chloe's ass and dug her nails in, trying to get Chloe off of her.  A tired Chloe laughed slightly before using both of her hands to pull AnnaSophia's hair and shove her mouth and nose directly into Chloe's crotch.  The material of Chloe's thong barely blunted the smell and moistness of her sex as AnnaSophia got a facefull of her womanhood, blocking her mouth and nose from pulling full breaths.  Chloe, who began to rub her hips back and forth ever so slightly, used all the strength she had left in her arms and hands to hold her blonde opponent there, letting out a grunt and a moan several times before stating coldly to AnnaSophia, "Screw with me again, slut, and I'll make you eat it next time."

AnnaSophia couldn't breathe and was fully panicked, kicking her legs and digging her nails into Chloe's ass one last time before her eyes began to roll upwards and her body began to fall limp from the suffocation.  The last thing she could hear before the overwhelming blackness was, in between a panted moan, Chloe cruely whispering "And after I'm finished with you, I'm going to go victory fuck your boyfriend, bitch." 

One defiant last moan came from the blonde before her arms fell to the side and she went totally limp.  Unknown to the now sleeping blonde, Chloe pushed down deep on AnnaSophia's face with three final thrusts and climaxed on her rival's face through her panties.  Taking a moment to catch her breath, she dropped AnnaSophia's head to the floor and stood up on shakey legs from both the fight and the finish.  Her outfit's bottoms where in tatters, but it didn't matter, she could find something in the dressing room to cover herself and would then proceed to leave the blonde on the floor while going to attempt to make good on her final promise to AnnaSophia.

One of my favorite stories on this thread yet! AnnaSophia is a hot little jobber and you wrote a great story! Fantastic work!

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #367 on: January 07, 2016, 06:22:25 AM »
Bella Throne vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

To say that people were shocked by the turn of events would be considered an understatement. Bella had been a rising star of the catfight league, with several wins under her belt.  But none had expected her to challenge a veteran like Kaley Cucco especially given the fact that most of her losses were to said veterans (with one notable exception). Many people suspected that her past victories had made her cocky and expected another brutal stomping from the veteran Kaley.

Yet by the end of the fight, it was clear this was not going to be the case as Bella had her knee on Kaley’s back, pinning her to the floor of the ring. Smiling, Bella held Kaley’s face down on the floor while her other hand held onto Kaley’s panties, giving her such a brutal wedgie, it was a wonder that her panties didnt break. Kaley, exhausted by the fight, could only a silent howl and futility claw at the floor to break free.

After a few seconds of torture, Bella re-position herself so that she held Kaley more firmly. Keeping the wedgie tight, Bella gave a mischievous as she smooth her right hand over Kaley’s pale cheeks. Looking to the crowd, she winked to her “friends” in the stands of which Zendaya, Dove Cameron and Victoria Justice were present before saying loudly to the crowd with arrogance.

“Thank you all for coming here to support me as I beat this tramp, and I would like to show my appreciation!” At which Bella raised her hand in the, open handed as the crowd grew rowdy with anticipation.

“For my fans!” Bella brought her hand down hard, hitting Kaley’s cheeks in a resounding SMACK!

“For my friends!” Bella said with a wink to them, before bringing her hand down again with another resounding SMACK! Kaley could only moan as this happened, her cheeks already turning red.

“For that shitty show of yours Kaley!” Bella brought down her hand again, smacking Kaley’s ass twice SMACK SMACK, causing it to be fully red.

“And finally! For my fellow combatant Chloe Moretz!” A pause passed at which Bella gave the middle finger to the camera, before leading in with it as she shoved it into Kaley's womanhood and clawed at Kaley’s crotch.

Kaley, who had been simply moaning at this point, gave a ear shattering scream in response, the thin fabric of her underwear providing little protection and soon none as Bella’s nails pierced through them. Kaley’s tried to break free and get Bella off her, but Bella’s hold was too strong and she could only flail. Bella silently asked for Kaley's surrender and to her credit, Kaley held out for a minute or so, but soon the faithful words can.

“Bella! I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!!!!” Bella beamed in satisfaction and gave the claw one final push before letting her go. Kaley curled up in pain, holding her womenhood and trying to soothe it but was forced down by Bella as she stood up and placed her foot on the back of Kaley’s head, grinding it to the floor as she held her hands in a victory pose saying to the crowd.

“I’m the Queen Bee of this league! And there’s no one who I can’t beat! And if think that you can, remember what happened here!” At which the crowd went wild as Bella basked in the spotlight.

Meanwhile….

At the gym, Chloe was giving the punching bag a beating, controlling her breathing and working out her stamina as Bella’s claim to the league blasted on the TV. Chloe gave a small humph at Bella’s claim before saying to herself.

“We’ll see about that Miss Queen Bee.” Before launching a three punch combo to the bag and continued her training through the night.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:23:01 AM by AKMaster »

Offline 890

« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2016, 06:26:58 AM »
And now this from the Walkin Dude...

Where does he post these? I've always liked his stories but haven't seen much from him since K&G's old message board went offline.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2016, 06:51:26 PM »
So which celebrity gets their own day next?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #370 on: January 07, 2016, 08:38:41 PM »
Well, offhand I'd say that was something of a success, wouldn't you?  ;)

I absolutely loved all of the write-ups!  Win or lose, my greedy desire for Kaley fight action was more than satisfied yesterday.  Thank you one and all for contributing, and I hope everyone else enjoyed the fruits of these labors as much as I did.

That said, I think it would be wise to avoid making this a regular thing, otherwise I believe it would lose a special something.  Maybe every couple of weeks we could revisit this idea...but it doesn't have to be devoted to just a single woman.  Maybe we'll do "Redheads" next, or "Canadian Girls".  The options, really, are endless.

Meantime, write on!   ;D

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2016, 08:41:36 PM »
And now this from the Walkin Dude...

Where does he post these? I've always liked his stories but haven't seen much from him since K&G's old message board went offline.

Right now, he's posting nowhere but here.  He's an actual friend of mine, and since he hasn't signed up to be on the board (although he does read it and he enjoys it), he asks me to post his occasional work.  And frankly, I'd like to change occasional to frequent.  ;)

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2016, 11:05:39 PM »

I would like to nominate Karen McDougal for celebrity of the day.  Or week, or year.  ;D

{alt}

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #373 on: January 07, 2016, 11:23:19 PM »
Troian Bellisario vs Shay Mitchell

{alt}{alt}
“I can’t wait for this show to be over with so I won’t have to see your face ever again!”  Troian Bellisario then delivered a mean spirited back hand slap across the right cheek of Shay Mitchell’s face.  Shay staggered and stumbled backward feeling the effects from the war she had been a part of as Troian followed her closely ready to put her rival away.  Bellisario then was able to get both of her hands into Mitchell’s hair as she used her grip to pull Shay’s head down while elevating her right knee quickly until Shay’s face was greeted by it.

Shay’s head flew upward quickly as her hair snapped back and flew around everywhere, “oh and Canada sucks!”  Troian threw another insulting verbal jab at her rival before giving Mitchell a stiff right kick to her midsection.  Shay let out a little gasp while clutching her tight belly as she doubled over toward Troian.  “And for a fit bitch, you sure as hell can’t fight!”

With her longtime rival doubled over, Troian quickly snuck around Shay until she was standing behind her and gave Mitchell a hard kick into her ass which caused Shay to stumble a few steps before falling face first onto the floor.  Knowing she had her rival right where she wanted now, Troian did not hesitate to straddle Shay’s back and grab two handfuls of Mitchell’s hair as she began to repeatedly bounce the side of her rival’s head into the floor.

Shay’s eyes were fluttering and the room began to spin around her when a grinning Troian stopped and wrapped her long slender legs around Mitchell’s body in a body vice squeezing the air out of Shay tightly.  “Looks like you are done now.”  Bellisario then rolled Mitchell over onto her side and maneuvered her right arm around Shay’s neck and securely looked in her choke using her left arm.  “Go to sleep bitch!”  Troian, with a big smile on her face, wrenched her choke backwards as much as she could as Shay coughed and gasped for breathe while her arms flailed all around.

“Pathetic, absolutely pathetic!”  Troian let her rival know just what she thought of her as she swiftly took all of the energy away from Shay and refused to let go until Mitchell’s body went completely still.  Bellisario finally did let go and watched as Mitchell rolled back onto her belly totally defeated.  She may not like the fact that she has to see Shay every day, but Troian will always have the images of her kicking her co-stars ass to help put a smile on her face when she needs it.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #374 on: January 07, 2016, 11:23:56 PM »

Jessica Alba!!! Or Emma Watson!!!