News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline jtmatt

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #375 on: January 07, 2016, 11:25:20 PM »
Damn, I am loving the build to Bella vs Chloe and all these stories...plus Bella is a fun villain to write.

Can I contribute a finish of two?

Have at it! The more the merrier!!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #376 on: January 09, 2016, 01:00:53 AM »
Selena Gomez vs Olivia Holt

{alt}{alt}

Selena Gomez was sick and tired of not just always losing but suffering so many humiliating defeats.  The young Latina had arguably lost more matches than anyone else and she could not take it any longer.  And now standing on the threshold of victory all of her past losses seemed to disappear out of her mind as she drug Olivia Holt and positioned the younger woman right where she wanted her, draped back first on the arm rest of a couch. 

Olivia’s upper body was dangling off the edge of the couch as Selena stepped her left leg over the blonde’s body and now had her straddled with Selena in a standing position facing Olivia.  Selena brushed the loose blonde hair out of Olivia face. “Sucks losing doesn’t it? Well get used to it because if you can’t beat me I have no idea who you could beat.”  Holt looked up into Gomez’ eyes extremely fearful at what her opponent was going to do next.  Selena gave the small blonde an evil smile right before she punished Olivia’s belly with a quick punch that caused Holt’s  head and neck to fly upward.

Selena was ready to react as she used her left hand to grab a full hand’s  worth of blonde hair and yanked Olivia ‘s face right up against her crotch and trapped the small blonde firmly in place by squeezing her legs around Olivia’s neck.  Holt was immediately frantic and begun waving her arms around wildly while Selena totally enjoyed the rare feeling of dominance as she kept Olivia’s face up against her panty clad womanhood and even going as far to rub Holt’s face up and down it as the Latina soaked up the feeling of impending victory.

Defeated and demoralized, Olivia’s screams were unrecognizable as Selena’s thick thighs squeezed tighter and tighter on her neck turning the blonde’s face a deep red color until the moment her arms fell limply at her sides.  It was all over now for Olivia and Selena could feel that her opponent out and wanted use this opportunity to send a message to other women that her days of jabbing to them was over.  Gomez moved off of Holt and took her time stripping Olivia of every last piece of clothing she had before repositioning the sleeping blonde in a seated position on the couch.  Then wanting to add one last wrinkle to the image that sent before her, Selena shimmied off her own slightly moist panties and stuffed them into Olivia’s open mouth.  Gomez took a picture of the defeated blonde and sent it along with a message to every woman she could of stating’ “I’m not your jobber anymore, this is what happens when you mess with me now!”

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #377 on: January 09, 2016, 01:27:38 AM »
Nice one, iamrodgers. Thank you!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #378 on: January 09, 2016, 04:02:10 AM »
Here's a fun piece of photo manipulation I picked up on the old K&G board a few years back, featuring Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Trachtenberg.  There are others floating around out there, and if anyone has any of them, I encourage you to share!

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #379 on: January 09, 2016, 07:21:31 AM »
You didn't think I was done with her, did you?  ;)

Mila Kunis vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

Their bodies stripped naked and soaked with sweat, Kaley and Mila grunted and groaned as the stumbled around the room, each trying to overcome the other.  Suddenly, Cuoco unleashed a wild swing of her right fist, nailing her rival hard in the jaw.  Mila's head snapped violently to the side with a shower of perspiration.  Seconds later, the incident was repeated in reverse, as the blonde followed up with a powerful left cross.  This blow sent Kunis reeling backward, until she was pressed against the wall.

Cuoco moved in menacingly on her opponent, but the brunette was not as hapless as she seemed, and when the blonde drew close enough, Kunis threw a kick deep into Kaley's lower belly, doubling her over with a heavy grunt.  Cuoco stumbled back a few steps, but her retreat was halted by her rival's grabbing her matted golden mane.  Mila then tucked the blonde's head between her thighs, wrapped her arms around the waist of her nemesis, and with a banshee's roar lifted Cuoco up off of the floor.  She held her lush body vertical, feet pointing up to the ceiling, for a long heartbeat, all the while with Kaley whimpering "No, no, no!"  And then Kunis dropped down to her butt.

With Cuoco's head held firmly between the thighs of her nemesis, the crown of her skull took the impact, with the weight of both women behind it.  She was barely conscious as the rest of her nude body flopped to the carpeted floor like a ragdoll.

Awareness came in fits and starts, as light stabbed her glassy eyes and muffled sounds grew sharply in her ears.  As she became more lucid, she realized that something was different...and wrong.  She had expected to find herself resting in one of the guest bedroom of the mansion, but instead, although she was flat on her back, she could feel only the plush carpeting of the living room under her.  Then she realized there was an odd pressure on her face.

It took a few more moments for her still-foggy brain to comprehend what was happening.  When she did, she burst into tears of humiliation, although she was still too dazed and weak to do anything about it.  And from a leather wing back chair sat the triumphant Mila Kunis, now garbed in a silk kimono, a tumbler of whiskey in one hand and the smuggest of smirks on her face, as her feet rested upon the face and chest of her despised rival, reducing the proud, if defeated, Kaley to the role of footrest!

{alt}

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #380 on: January 09, 2016, 07:33:53 AM »
Alexandra Daddario vs Katrina Bowden

{alt}{alt}

With a stiff and well placed jab right jab into Alexandra Daddario’s left breast Katrina Bowden had her opponent reeling and stumbling backwards.  The tall and leggy blonde stayed on the offensive driving Alexandra back as Daddario tried to cover herself up with her arms until she unfortunately ran out of space and collided back first into a wall in the corner of the room.  Alex had nowhere to go and covered her fully exposed breasts with both of her arms to protect them from Katrina, but the blonde had other ideas as she picked up her pace charging forward and caught Daddario by surprise with a rising knee directly into her crotch. 

Alexandra let out a little squeal and her hands moved down to her womanhood while her knees got shaky as her exhausted blonde rival exhaled a bit in relief feeling that had control of the fight now.     “Got you now bitch, this fight is over!”  Katrina moved within inches of Alexandra and drove her forehead into the bridge of Daddario’s eyes causing the brunette’s eyes to begin to water as her vision quickly blurred.  The blonde’s eyes then moved downward to Alex’s large heaving chest which made for two inviting targets.  Katrina’s two tightly balled fists started to rain pain and terror into Alexandra’s two mounds repeatedly which turned the brunette into a sobbing mess trapped in the corner.  “Your hideous face is going to look so much better when I smother you out under my perfect ass!” 

Each of Alexandra’s breasts was smashed inward multiple times as Katrina battered and bruised each one equally.  Daddario tried to shove Bowden away from her weakly, but the aggressive blonde just kept pressing forward attacking the brunette’s body with a flurry of punches and slaps until Alex’s body could not take any more and she collapsed onto the floor.    A smiling Katrina grabbed Alexandra’s ankles and drug the brunette to the center of the room and stood tall above Daddario before dropping her knees down on top of Alex’s arms to pin them to the ground while slowly moving her right index finger down onto Daddario’s lips, “now I think it’s about time you pucker up these pouty lips of yours and give my ass a little kiss!” 

With her taunting and teasing out of the way Katrina repositioned herself and lowered her barely covered backside over Alexandra’s face before lowering down until Daddario’s features got to meet Bowden’s bottom up close and personal.  Bowden made herself comfortable as she placed her feet on top of Daddario’s belly humming a little tune as the brunette struggled mightily underneath her for a few moments until every last beat of energy was sapped away from her.

Kat could have spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing on top of Alex comfortably, but she was a busy woman and had plenty of things to do so she left the topless napping brunette to sleep off her humiliating defeat for a while. 

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #381 on: January 09, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »
Love your last match jackflash! Specially the end, keep em coming mate and thank you and all the other writers keeping this going :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #382 on: January 09, 2016, 01:27:39 PM »
Here's a fun piece of photo manipulation I picked up on the old K&G board a few years back, featuring Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Trachtenberg.  There are others floating around out there, and if anyone has any of them, I encourage you to share!

{alt}
Wow. This has got to be one of the best fake photos I've seen. It looks great. Love it. I wonder how the fight would have went if it had REALLY happened. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #383 on: January 09, 2016, 01:37:45 PM »
Absolutely fine fake, really excelent, many thanks.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #384 on: January 09, 2016, 06:48:26 PM »
Kaley Cuoco had started out strong but by the third round she was tiring and losing badly. Kat Dennings, however, seemed to get stronger as the round continued. Where Kaley had used Kat's big breasts for punching bags in the first two rounds, Kat was returning the favor with a vengeance.
Pow! Pow! Pow! - Kat threw leather bombs at the gasping blonde's knockers and she could do nothing to stop the attack.
"Owee! Ooofff! St-st-stop!" Kaley gasped, staggering backwards under the barrage of blows from her brunette foe.
Kat kept coming, now even laughing at Kaley's whimpered pain cries. "Penny! Knock-knock-knock! Penny!" she giggled as she punched Kaley's aching tits with each word.
Eventually Kaley was backed into a corner where Kat could really go to town on her. In just a few seconds the gorgeous blonde starlet was hanging limply by her arms in the corner of the ring as Dennings pounded her into oblivion.
Kaley's big eyes rolled wildly around and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She was truly out of it. Even her black spandex top had given up the fight and had slipped down around her waist.
Kat took the blubbering loser by the arm and led her to the center of the ring. Kaley went all bow-legged then knock-kneed as she swayed gently. Kat made a big comedic windup with her right fist before slamming Kaley right on the jaw. She practically flew backwards and when she crashed to the mat she was so limp the ref didn't even bother counting her out. He just raised the busty Kat's right glove in victory.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #385 on: January 09, 2016, 08:48:58 PM »
Thanks to all for the fantastic contributions these past few days.  And a special thanks to Sandman for that delightful boxing bout, with a very funny ending.  :)

And my gosh, nearly 450 posts in this thread, almost 37,000 views, and a mind-boggling 30 pages in length...with no signs of slowing down!  Amazing, amazing work my friends...lets keep it up!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:50:29 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline AlyAdmirer

« Reply #386 on: January 09, 2016, 09:29:49 PM »

{alt}
Wow. This has got to be one of the best fake photos I've seen. It looks great. Love it. I wonder how the fight would have went if it had REALLY happened. Thanks for sharing.

... it's real to ME, dammit!  :-)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #387 on: January 10, 2016, 12:59:17 AM »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #388 on: January 10, 2016, 02:01:50 AM »
Avril Lavigne vs Jamie Lynn Spears

{alt}{alt}

The leather glove smashed against the side of the blonde's face, snapping her head roughly to the side with a spray of sweat.  A follow-up blow caused the mouth guard to fall free from between her teeth and fall to the canvas.  It was painfully dawning on Jamie Lynn that she had made a disastrous mistake accepting Avril's challenge to box; the Canadian hellion was still smarting over her most recent wrestling loss to Britney Spears, and now Jamie Lynn was being made to pay for her older sister's victory.

The record book will show that this bout went 46 seconds into the fourth round.  A haymaker to the chin sent Spears sailing onto her back, and there she lay, unfocused eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, chest heaving for breath, as the referee counted her out.

"Tell your bitch sister she's next!" Lavigne snarled at her fallen opponent as the ref raised her arm in triumph.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2016, 06:11:27 AM »
Would still like to see Bella Thorne vs Dani thorne