News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #435 on: January 21, 2016, 11:34:57 PM »
Anna Kournikova vs Emma Watson

{alt}{alt}

Watson moaned loudly as Anna paraded her around the room, the Brit's back draped across the right shoulder of her Russian opponent, every step sending a painful pulse through her spine.  Satisfied that she had ably demonstrated the helplessness of the brunette, Kournikova suddenly slid Anna off of her shoulder even as she knelt; the result was Watson's body subjected to a backbreaker over the knee, drawing forth an almost animal yowl of anguish from the embattled English lass.  Pressing one hand against Emma chin and the other on her thigh, the blonde bent her adversary's spine even further, forcing the last vestiges of strength and pride from Watson, who after several agonizing moments mewled, "No more...I submit...please, no more!"

With a look of pure disdain, Anna mutters, "Weak, like all Westerners" and roughly shoved her beaten rival off of her knee, and Watson fell to the floor, sobbing.  But the blonde wasn't finished humbling her celebrated opponent just yet.  Their catfight was taking place in an estate outside of London, so the small, elite audience was made up primarily of Brits, with a smattering of other nationalities.  With a smirk, Anna trumpets Russian pride over English here on British soil; she grabs the Union Jack panties of her conquered foe and slides them down and off of her legs.  "And this shall be my trophy to take back to Mother Russia," she crowed as she stood up and held the panties high above her head.  Many of the spectators were aghast, as if Kournikova had just torn the flag itself from atop Parliament.

As she turned to strut triumphantly out of the room, the blonde added, almost as an afterthought, "Perhaps the stars and stripes will join them in my collection soon enough?"  As she spoke, her eyes locked for just an instant with one particular guest in the room:  Scarlett Johansson.  The American battler was on hand at the invitation of Emma herself to cheer her English friend on, and from the steely look on her face, she was not at all happy over tonight's turn of events.

Also unspoken, but crystal clear to Anna, was Scarlett's acceptance of her challenge.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #436 on: January 22, 2016, 04:53:37 AM »
A fight with Ariel winter would be nice. Also a fight between Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Offline 890

« Reply #437 on: January 22, 2016, 06:09:42 AM »
Elizabeth Olsen vs Isla Fisher from HERE
{alt}{alt}

"You're too stubborn and stupid for your own good, Isla." Liz sighed. "But I'll indulge you and say that yes, I'll probably feel the physical effects of this 'fight' for a couple weeks, but that's nothing compared to the psychological trauma that you're going to feel for the rest of your life." She finished, her voice seething in equal measure anger and arousal. Isla's eyes opened wide in terror and she began to fully regret her words when Olsen lifted one of her legs enough to slip her knee out of her shorts and then repeat the maneuver with her other leg. Settling herself back down on Fisher's chest, Liz slowly slid her shorts down her long legs, making sure to force them over the redhead's face before sliding them completely over her feet.

Elizabeth loved the sight of Fisher's panicked and terrified expression, but she knew it was about to get even better. Sliding forward, Liz covered Isla's mouth and nose with her aroused and wet womanhood; forcing the defeated woman's face full into her pussy with two handfuls of auburn hair, Olsen began to grind her hips back and forth, scrubbing Isla's crying face with her sex. "C'mon, gimmme that tongue you slut!" She shouts, thrusting harder and faster on Isla's face, moaning in ecstasy. After riding the redhead's sobbing face for the better part of several minutes, Liz finally erupted with a primal scream of pleasure and ultimate satisfaction, while dousing Isla's face in a torrent of her sexual juices. One hand groping her left tit while the other remained buried in the redhead's hair, Olsen ground out the last bits of remaining pleasure from Isla's face as she exhaled deeply, fully satisfied at her conquest.

"Mmmmm, fuck, that was amazing." Liz moaned as she remained seated on top of the redhead's mouth. She could feel Isla try to breathe beneath her, but she had no intentions of moving and instead looked down into panicked eyes of the conquered woman. Slicking her sweaty hair back, Olsen watched intently as Isla's cum-smeared eyelids blink back tears just moments before her eyes roll into the back of her head and she falls unconscious, her face and mouth and nose covered and filled with Elizabeth Olsen's sex.

Her phone having been in position record the entire spectacle, Liz finally separates herself from Isla's face and stands up on shaky legs, she sends a copy to Fisher's phone before pulling her shorts back on leaving the unconscious woman's apartment without a second look.

http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=ffff&page=1

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #438 on: January 22, 2016, 01:47:55 PM »
Scarlett Johannson vs Elierbeth Olsen
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #439 on: January 22, 2016, 04:28:05 PM »
Bella Thorne vs. Bryana Holly

{alt}
{alt}

Bryana Holly was an absolute mess. She's been totally dominated by a girl about five years younger than her and she couldn't do anything to stop it. After overhearing some comments made to her by Bryana while at the beach, namely calling her a "little kid", Bella took matters into her own hands and started pummeling her adversary from behind. Bryan crumbled to the sand as she was caught completely off guard by this "little kid's" pure rage and surprising strength.

A crowd quickly formed around the two as Bella began to bend and contort the leggy arrogant model in every position imaginable. Bella bent Bryana's legs over her own body and spanked her sticking up tush. Bella got on top of Bryana laying on her stomach and gripped her chin with both hands to execute a brutal camel clutch which had Holly's upper body bent so far back she was looking straight up at the sky. Bella then turned around and dropped her butt back on Bryana's back, grabbed a hold of her legs and put them under her arms and then leaned back for a nasty looking Boston crab hold. While Bryana had long since submitted and pleaded for the "little kid" to end the punishment, Bella didn't seem to hear any of it.

Bryana tried to start crawling away on her hands and knees after her tormenter finally had enough of the submission move, but Bella easily caught up to her and would swoop her off the mat and drape the now pleading Bryana over both her shoulders in a torture rack. Bella would continue stretching and bending Bryana's slim body backward over her shoulders until she finally got tired of the squeals coming from her victim. "Shut the fuck up already jeez!" Bella yelled as they then lifted Bryana's body up over her head only to then bend down on one knee and slam Bryana down for a particularly brutal backbreaker. Bryana's lanky body was completely broken in half backward as the last thing she saw before passing out was her own feet dangling next to her head. "Well that was fun! Anyway now back to my relaxing beach day." Bella would cheerfully say as she nonchalantly dumped Bryana's mangled dead weight body off her knee and onto her stomach as waltzed back over to her beach chair filled with glee.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #440 on: January 22, 2016, 05:31:17 PM »
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better ... It does

AnnaSophia, Emma Watson and Diana Agron are awesome jobbers! But all of the stories deserve recognition, they are all great! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

I'd love to see Jessica Alba get beat up by a younger/hotter/more fit actress. Also always been a fan of Taylor Swift getting put in her place!

Cheers

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #441 on: January 22, 2016, 09:12:24 PM »
Vanessa Hudgens vs Lily Collins

{alt}{alt}

Lily gasped as Vanessa punted a kick into her belly, the Brit's abs...already much-abused in this match...offering scant resistance.  Gasping, Collins was hapless as her American opponent Irish whipped her into the ropes.  Lily managed to turn herself around so that her back took the brunt of the impact from the steel cables, but she couldn't halt herself as momentum rebounded her off of the strands back toward her adversary  Anticipating a forearm clothesline or even a backflip, the English lass was caught by surprise when Hudgens instead caught her and lifted her up into a bearhug.

Vanessa turned around to show off her captured prey to the cheering audience, and then she wrapped her left arm around her victim's head, gave an Amazon warrior's bellow, and threw herself down to the mat, executing a Facebuster.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8CvTHlcSkw

Like a ragdoll, the now barely conscious Collins unfurled herself upon the canvas, and lay there like an offering to the wrestling gods ans Vanessa covered her chest for the 1...2...3.  In truth, the ref could have counted to ten with nary a quiver of defiance from Lily.

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #442 on: January 22, 2016, 10:33:04 PM »
vanessa vs lily !!!   :o
it simply does not get any better..dazzling fight [end of]
i liked vanessa's win she is stubborn  whereas lily seems  like more pathetic, so its logical to be the loser ;D

4on1

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2016, 04:30:38 AM »
We've had some truly, truly great postings lately.  Thanks so much to our writers, and keep 'em coming!   ;D

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2016, 05:12:17 AM »
Elizabeth Olsen vs Isla Fisher from HERE
{alt}{alt}

Well now, that Elizabeth is quite the little minx, isn't she?  But I'm confident that Isla will have her vengeance someday soon.   ;)

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2016, 05:30:02 AM »
Awesome fights!  How about something with Shay Mitchell?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »
500 posts!  I've been waiting all day for this.  And I'm thinking there's nothing more appropriate than rematches to the first two match finishes posted to this thread.  Enjoy!

Alyson Hannlgan vs Katie Holmes

{alt}{alt}

Katie gurgled as Alyson tightened the sleeperhold, the redhead’s legs wrapped around her rival’s waist as she mercilessly punished the brunette.  Finally, Holmes gives a pitiful sigh and her glazed eyes roll up in their sockets as she succumbs to unconsciousness.

Groggily, she comes to…abetted by some sharp slaps from Aly.  “Wakey-wakey, bitch,” the redhead purrs, and with a heavy groan Holmes comes to.  A handful of dark hair forces the whining Katie up to all fours, and it is only then that she realizes her bikini halter has been removed.  She then grunts as her adversary sits upon her back, slipping the bra like a bridle between the brunette’s teeth, and holding the fabric as reins.  “Crawl,” Alyson commands.

For a long heartbeat, Katie defies the order.  But then with an air of pitiful resignation, she tearfully begins to crawl around the penthouse room on her hands and knees, carrying her triumphant arch-rival like a tamed mare carrying an Amazon queen.

Kaley Cuoco vs Mila Kunis

{alt}{alt}

OOOOFFFFFFF!  Mila doubled over as her once-firm abs collapsed around the blonde’s fist.  Kaley drew her arm back, and even as her opponent’s hands went to cover her aching belly, Cuoco delivered an uppercut that snapped Mila’s head back and sent her sprawling backward, where she hit the wall with a thud.

But the Russian gained no respite as Kaley grabbed her by the hair and dragged her stumbling to the center of the room.  There, she dipped her knees and pulled Mila over her shoulders, hoisting her up into the air.  And then Cuoco began to twirl around and around, subjecting her rival to an airplane spin.  As her senses reeled, Mila yowled in helpless panic.

Suddenly Kaley threw Kunis over, slamming her hard to the carpeted floor.  The brunette’s lush body bounced once, they lay nearly still as her eyes fluttered shut and she softly whimpered.  Placing her foot upon the heaving chest of the fallen girl, Cuoco flexed her arms and claimed the victory with a beaming smile.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:42:52 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2016, 11:06:04 AM »
I'd love to see Jessica Alba get beat up by a younger/hotter/more fit actress.

Wish granted via a much younger Youtube star.  That SORT of counts as an actress right?  Either way, it's much more humiliating.

Jessica Alba vs. Lia Marie Johnson

{alt}{alt}

Jessica was barely holding on as she cried once more as the pain around her waist spiked.  Nobody but Lia could hear her however, smiling at her good, dominating position.  It was ample payback, Jessica had took the spot originally offered to her in Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" video, something that could have very well put her back on the call list for producers.  Now she would finally take out her frustrations on the older bitch who ruined an ample opportunity for her career.  She had Jessica in her hands and, quite frankly, in her thighs as well.  Using her leg muscles, she tightened her hold on Jessica's waist, using one arm to brace herself on the sand behind her, and the other cruely in her opponent's hair, yanking her head back and straining her neck.  With both girls seated on the sand and Lia keeping the older, once proud actress down, Jessica found her tired self doing nothing more then whimpering in pain and trying desperately to pry the younger blonde's knees away from her body.  It was no use, Lia's legs were much stronger and held their own much more then her own.  She was in a bad position and she knew it.

Lia did pay earlier for her little ambush, blood still seeping from her pouty but smiling lips into her smiling mouth.  It was hard to believe at this point that the older actress was once in control.  It was obviously not her first rodeo and Lia almost lost control when Jessica proved to be good with her hands.  But Lia didn't fight fair nor did she want to trade blows, she wanted to hurt and dominate the once feared Jessica Alba and used any tactic to do so.  It paid off in droves once Lia started attacking her face with her nails, stripping her snake print bikini top and choking her with it, and of course hitting her between the legs when she tried to recover.  Jessica was on the verge of tears with nothing she could do about it at this point.

Jessica cried out again as Lia flexed her leg muscles and yanked at her brown locks as hard as she could.  "You bitch!" she cried, "Please, stop!"

Lia's eyes narrowed.  Jessica was going down, but not fast enough.  "Bitch?" she responded, yanking her head back.  "I'll show you who's the Queen Bitch on this beach you washed up old slut!"

Lia quickly moved her arms and secured them around Jessica's neck in a sleeper hold.  Jessica realized it only too late before her throat was assaulted by the blonde who fell backwards onto the sand, maintaining the waistscissors as she pulled her down.  Her exposed breasts smashing into Jessica's back, she squeezed both her legs and her arms as tight as she possibly could, causing Jessica to kick her legs and pry at Lia's arms with her nails.  A horrific gasping sound came out of Jessica's mouth as it went wide open along with her eyes, feeling her mind start to bubble and her vision get cloudy.

"That's right," whispered Lia, "go to sleep you stupid slut.  I'm going to let everybody know that "Mommy Jessica" got her ass kicked by a younger, prettier girl.".  All Jessica could do was gasp and gurgle as Lia continued to choke her out.  "Stay out of the spotlight, cxnt.  It's a young girls game now." she stated coldly, hoping that Jessica could still hear her.  She couldn't, Jessica's eyes rolled back and her body went limp about two seconds before she passed along her final warning.

Feeling the fight totally drain out of Jessica, Lia flexed her arms as tight as she could for one last moment before letting the older actress go and pushing her aside, head first into the sand.  She was breathing hard, Lia choked her out completely.  She was sure that Jessica wouldn't remember where she was at first, but hoped that she would remember getting her ass kicked later.

Standing up and dusting herself off before puling back up her one piece black swimsuit to cover her exposed young breasts, she then reached down and stripped Jessica's snake print bikini bottoms off of her.  She then kicked some sand on the sleeping Jessica before moving and picking up her matching snake print bikini top.

"Just so you know, slut, I'm going to sell this on ebay."  She knew that the naked girl sprawled out on the sand couldn't hear her, but smiled none the less before walking off and leaving her naked among the sand and rocks.
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2016, 01:45:21 PM »
Alesha Dixon v Taylor Swift would be fun!

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2016, 08:36:50 PM »
Congrats on >500, JJ, and thank you again for all these great stories.

BTW, loved that Alyson's sleeper hold / body scissors combo.

And the outcome of Kaley vs Mila is very realistic, imho. I love Mila, but I don't think she would last very long in a real clash with amazing Miss Cuoco.

Kaley rules!