News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »
And the outcome of Kaley vs Mila is very realistic, imho. I love Mila, but I don't think she would last very long in a real clash with amazing Miss Cuoco.

Kaley rules!

One on one, I suspect you're right.  But as I hope I've been able to establish. Ms. Kunis has written the book on cheating, and then tends to even the odds, or even put them in her favor.  ;)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2016, 11:04:12 PM »
A fight with Ariel winter would be nice. Also a fight between Kendall and Kylie Jenner

here's a real quick one

Kendall Jenner vs. Kylie Jenner

{alt}

Kendall tried to crawl away on her hands and knees in desperation. She had just been spanked over the knee of her younger sister Kylie which was equal parts painful and humiliating. As she crawled towards the rope just trying to get out of the ring and end this nightmare, Kylie easily caught up to her crawling older sister and grabbed the waistband of her jean shorts before starting to violently tug them down Kendall's long legs. Neglecting to even try the zipper at all, Kylie enjoyed Kendall's cries as she continued little by little to tug the skimpy shorts further down her legs. Kendall squirmed, whimpered and tried to delay the inevitable but her attempts were pretty pathetic. After a minor struggle that Kylie easily took control of, the shorts were eventually down to her ankles and then off completely.

Kendall was a total mess. Stripped of her shorts and shirt just left her in a pair of white bra and panties along with her sneakers. Kylie reached her down and gripped her disoriented sister by the hair before pulling her up, kicking her in the stomach to bend her over then put Kendall's head between her knees and locked her arms behind her back setting up for a pedigree. After flashing a devious smile to the crowd, Kylie jumped up and landed on her knees and thereby slamming Kendall down face first into the mat for a perfect pedigree. Kendall's body hit the mat with a THUD as there was no question she was in dreamland now. Kylie would turn over her poor older sister, casually crawl over and sit on Kendall's passed out face and reach over to grip one of her legs flat on the mat to spread it high and back for a dominant facesit leg hook pin.

After the 3 count was made, Kylie got up off the heap of her losing sister and flexed her arms in triumph while placing her foot on Kendall's bear stomach. "Ugh sorry I had to do that to you, sis." Kylie arrogantly chimed. "I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel better good though! Alright come on you wimp you can come with me now" With that Kylie reached down and threw Kendall's body over her left shoulder and carried her like a rag doll out of the ring.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #452 on: January 24, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »
Fight with Joey king or her sisters

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #453 on: January 24, 2016, 08:22:21 PM »
KRISTINA BAZAN 22 yo 5'8" 31-23-37

{alt}

vs.

XENIA TCHOUMITCHEVA 27 yo 5'8W 34-24-34
{alt}
{alt}

If she knew how little chances she had, probably Kristina would not have accepted Xenia's challenge as toughest and sexiest fashion blogger. As a matter of fact, she accepted it and she was thrown around her own apartment, her two close friends knocked out cold already, like a rag doll. Xenia had her way with Kristina the whole afternoon, slapping her cute face, tearing her expensive clothes to shreds,  making a mess of her once gorgeous blonde mane. Full of bruises, Kristina was sobbing on the floor holding her arms around her small breasts after the punches Xenia had landed on those soft globes. Xenia relentelessly closed in, still in perfect shape, because apart for a couple weak slaps on the face, Kristina hadn't landed a single blow on her. "What is it, wimp? Tired already?" shouted Xenia, then she threw a vicious kick straight into Kristina's lower abdomen, enjoying the spits of saliva from her opponent's mouth. "I've got another for you!" she said, and landed another kick to the beaten midsection. Kristina curled up in tears: "Please, no more... please..."
"You are a pathetic wimp", said Xenia, and rolled Kristina on her stomach, sitting on the small of her back. She grasped Kristina's hair with one hand and pulled her neck backwards. Kristina shouted in pain while her neck was painfully bent as far as her bones would let it go.
"I am going to stop soon, little wimp. I just want to make sure your looks will need a surgeon to seem decent again."
This much said, she slammed Kristina's head face first into the hard floor of her apartment. Kristina shouted again as pain shot through her nose and forehead. Xenia pulled her head back again and watched Kristina's face. It was still gorgeous, despite the bruises.
"Looks like this will take some time..." said Xenia, and then returned to slam Kristina's face on the tiles. SLAM... SLAM... SLAM... SLAM... Xenia seemed like she wanted to break the tiles with Kristina's face! Again and again she kept slamming that beaten up face into the floor. After a dozen hits, blood started to stain the tiles, but Xenia just wouldn't stop. SLAM... SLAM... SLAM... and then she heard the CRACK: Kristina's nose was shuttered! When Xenia finally looked into Kristina's once beautiful face, all she saw was a bloodied nose smashed flat, Kristina's two front teeth were cracked and broken, most of them lying on the floor in pieces. Her forehead had a huge bleeding bruise. There would certainly need a surgeon now to restore those beautiful looks!

Xenia stood up leaving Kristina on the floor, totally unconscious. Before leaving the apartment, she took scissors and cut most of Kristina's hair: "I'm keeping this a memento of my visit, wimp", she said. Then, she opened Kristina's bleeding mouth, spat in it, and left.
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #454 on: January 24, 2016, 09:50:05 PM »
I'd love to see Jessica Alba get beat up by a younger/hotter/more fit actress.

Wish granted via a much younger Youtube star.  That SORT of counts as an actress right?  Either way, it's much more humiliating.

Jessica Alba vs. Lia Marie Johnson

{alt}{alt}

Jessica was barely holding on as she cried once more as the pain around her waist spiked.  Nobody but Lia could hear her however, smiling at her good, dominating position.  It was ample payback, Jessica had took the spot originally offered to her in Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" video, something that could have very well put her back on the call list for producers.  Now she would finally take out her frustrations on the older bitch who ruined an ample opportunity for her career.  She had Jessica in her hands and, quite frankly, in her thighs as well.  Using her leg muscles, she tightened her hold on Jessica's waist, using one arm to brace herself on the sand behind her, and the other cruely in her opponent's hair, yanking her head back and straining her neck.  With both girls seated on the sand and Lia keeping the older, once proud actress down, Jessica found her tired self doing nothing more then whimpering in pain and trying desperately to pry the younger blonde's knees away from her body.  It was no use, Lia's legs were much stronger and held their own much more then her own.  She was in a bad position and she knew it.

Lia did pay earlier for her little ambush, blood still seeping from her pouty but smiling lips into her smiling mouth.  It was hard to believe at this point that the older actress was once in control.  It was obviously not her first rodeo and Lia almost lost control when Jessica proved to be good with her hands.  But Lia didn't fight fair nor did she want to trade blows, she wanted to hurt and dominate the once feared Jessica Alba and used any tactic to do so.  It paid off in droves once Lia started attacking her face with her nails, stripping her snake print bikini top and choking her with it, and of course hitting her between the legs when she tried to recover.  Jessica was on the verge of tears with nothing she could do about it at this point.

Jessica cried out again as Lia flexed her leg muscles and yanked at her brown locks as hard as she could.  "You bitch!" she cried, "Please, stop!"

Lia's eyes narrowed.  Jessica was going down, but not fast enough.  "Bitch?" she responded, yanking her head back.  "I'll show you who's the Queen Bitch on this beach you washed up old slut!"

Lia quickly moved her arms and secured them around Jessica's neck in a sleeper hold.  Jessica realized it only too late before her throat was assaulted by the blonde who fell backwards onto the sand, maintaining the waistscissors as she pulled her down.  Her exposed breasts smashing into Jessica's back, she squeezed both her legs and her arms as tight as she possibly could, causing Jessica to kick her legs and pry at Lia's arms with her nails.  A horrific gasping sound came out of Jessica's mouth as it went wide open along with her eyes, feeling her mind start to bubble and her vision get cloudy.

"That's right," whispered Lia, "go to sleep you stupid slut.  I'm going to let everybody know that "Mommy Jessica" got her ass kicked by a younger, prettier girl.".  All Jessica could do was gasp and gurgle as Lia continued to choke her out.  "Stay out of the spotlight, cxnt.  It's a young girls game now." she stated coldly, hoping that Jessica could still hear her.  She couldn't, Jessica's eyes rolled back and her body went limp about two seconds before she passed along her final warning.

Feeling the fight totally drain out of Jessica, Lia flexed her arms as tight as she could for one last moment before letting the older actress go and pushing her aside, head first into the sand.  She was breathing hard, Lia choked her out completely.  She was sure that Jessica wouldn't remember where she was at first, but hoped that she would remember getting her ass kicked later.

Standing up and dusting herself off before puling back up her one piece black swimsuit to cover her exposed young breasts, she then reached down and stripped Jessica's snake print bikini bottoms off of her.  She then kicked some sand on the sleeping Jessica before moving and picking up her matching snake print bikini top.

"Just so you know, slut, I'm going to sell this on ebay."  She knew that the naked girl sprawled out on the sand couldn't hear her, but smiled none the less before walking off and leaving her naked among the sand and rocks.

Awesome! Terrific story! Perfect person to put it to poor Jessica too! Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:08:49 PM by jtmatt »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #455 on: January 25, 2016, 05:31:03 AM »
There should definitely be a rematch between Kristina and xenia

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #456 on: January 25, 2016, 09:21:56 AM »
Lia Marie Johnson taking down some of her Teens React castmates would be great. Jeannie Mai and Rachel Fenton are both old enough by now and seem like easy prey for her.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: fights from the 60's
« Reply #457 on: January 25, 2016, 11:10:31 AM »
I was thinking about some retro catfights from the 60's. which would you like to see a story, or write a story.
Ann Margret v Joey Hearterton
Shelly Fabres v Nancy Sinatra
Claudia Cardinale v Raquel Welch
Tina Louise v  Stella Stevens
Jill St. John v Goldie Hawn
Barbara Eden v Nancy Kovack
I will try to post some photos of each match up.

Offline al2468

• God Member
retro 60's
« Reply #458 on: January 25, 2016, 12:04:24 PM »
photos

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re:60's photos
« Reply #459 on: January 25, 2016, 12:11:09 PM »
photos

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: retro
« Reply #460 on: January 25, 2016, 12:14:00 PM »
photos

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #461 on: January 25, 2016, 05:28:31 PM »
Fight with aly and Aj michalka

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #462 on: January 25, 2016, 06:23:01 PM »
Barbara Eden stepped back to assess the damage her attack had done to Nancy Kovak. The brunette was reeling from the flurry of rights and lefts Barbara had landed to her face and chest. Nancy's long shapely legs wobbled and her knees almost knocked together. She had a look on her face that was partly shock and partly pain.
"Had enough, Titsie?" the blonde star of "I Dream Of Jeannie" taunted her. "Or do you want some more?"
Nancy had picked the fight at a Hollywood party, talking trash behind Barbara's back. She was somewhat bigger and heavier than Eden so when the smaller woman virtually exploded on her in a fit of rage she was soon defenseless and taking a terrible beating.
But Kovak was a fighter and she put up her dukes - admittedly somewhat slowly - to try and continue the fight. Barbara just smiled as she made a big show of winding up her right fist, whirling it around in a comical manner before blasting the beautiful woman square on the jaw with a devastating uppercut.
Nancy's whole body flew backwards to land on a table holding a large bowl of punch. The flimsy table collapsed under the sudden weight of the out-cold beauty. And to add insult to injury, the punch bowl flew up in the air and came down with a splash on Nancy's head. It made all the Hollywood papers the next day, with Barbara Eden standing next to her limp foe, both fists up in a muscle pose.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #463 on: January 25, 2016, 11:55:40 PM »
Michelle Trachtenberg vs Ashley Tisdale

{alt}{alt}

Michelle gritted her teeth and winced as Ashley drove the brunette's own right arm up between her shoulder blades with a hammerlock.  Holding her opponent's wrist with her left hand in order to keep the hold in place, the blonde mischievously pinched the waistband of Trachtenberg's bikini briefs between her right hand thumb and index finger and tugged them down enough to expose her cheeks.  With her open palm, the smirking Tisdale then began to deliver stinging slaps to her rival's derriere, swiftly turning the flesh red as Michelle yelped with every crack.

But however helpless she may seem at the moment, Michelle knows that Ashley has made two crucial mistakes:  for one thing, while this predicament is discomforting, it's hardly damaging, and thus easy enough to escape if one knows how...and the brunette does.  Secondly, all it is really achieving is making Trachtenberg mad as hell, and that won't end well for the blonde.

With a sudden blur of motion, Michelle spins around, pulling free of the hammerlock.  She instantly grabs Tisdale's own right wrist and in a heartbeat has the startled beauty trapped in the very same hold.  With her free hand, Trachtenberg takes a moment to pull her briefs back up to cover her butt, then she gets a handhold of Ashley's own panties and yaaaaaaaanks them up.  The blonde squeals in pain and rises up on tip toes, trying to alleviate the sudden searing pain in her behind.  And before Tisdale can formulate an escape plan of her own, Michelle dips her knees, and with a small grunt hoists Ashley up and over, flipping her through the air and sending her crashing to the penthouse floor, the back of her skull and neck taking the full brunt of the impact, leaving her badly dazed.

In the span of seconds, the chestnut-haired battler had gone from seeming haplessness to seizing victory in her hands.  The only question now was, how to finish off the blonde.  With a devilish grin, Michelle purrs, "Since you're clearly so enamored with my tushy, let me give you a close up view."  With that, she sits astride her whimpering adversary's chest, then slides herself backward.  Ashley's eyes widen in terror and she starts to gasp out "NO!"...but it is swiftly muffled as Trachtenberg's much-praised bottom settles down over Tisdale's mouth and nose, smothering her.  After some twenty seconds or so of futile squirming, the blonde goes limp.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #464 on: January 26, 2016, 02:38:47 AM »
Lia Marie Johnson taking down some of her Teens React castmates would be great. Jeannie Mai and Rachel Fenton are both old enough by now and seem like easy prey for her.

...now this is an idea.  Jeannie Mai is high on that list.  I'll be looking into this one for sure!

Great stories!  I don't know who Kristina Bazan is but I feel like I should!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)