News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2016, 06:15:51 AM »
Ariel Winter vs Abigail Breslin: Coda

{alt}{alt}

Ariel limped over to the ropes and threw her arms over them, smiling but utterly exhausted.  But despite how spent and aching she was, and in spite of the tremendous joy she felt in winning, a part of her was sorry the match was over.  Abigail had pushed her to her limits, and knowing that she had conquered the blonde and proven herself superior was exhilarating.

From the crowd, a well-known musician smiled at the victorious birthday girl and playfully asked, "So, can I give you your eighteen spanks now?"  Winter smiled back, but instead of giving him his wish, she was struck by an idea.  She turned her head, and saw that Breslin had managed to roll over and get to all fours, and she was now slowly crawling to the opposite of the ring, tears of humiliation rolling down her cheeks.

Now the smile on the brunette's face turned sinister as she stalked her rival.  Abigail was startled for a moment as she suddenly felt hands grasping her left ankle, halting her retreat.  The blonde then found herself yanked to center ring.  And before Breslin could do anything about it, her belly was draped over the outstretched knee of Ariel.  Abigail had a sinking feeling what was coming, but she had no strength left in her battered body to resist beyond some feeble squirming and a frightened whimper.

The one-pieces the girls wore were cut to best show off their hourglass figures, being low in front and high on the sides.  As a result, there was precious little fabric covering their behinds...and thus nothing to offer even scanty protection for Abigail as Ariel proceeded to deliver spank after stinging spank.  The sobbing blonde yipped with ever slap, her skin swiftly turning a glowing red.  If she had hoped an onlooker would come to her rescue, she was cruelly mistaken, as the crowd of elite spectators all merrily counted along with each spank.

Finally, Winter reached eighteen blows...then pulled her arm far back to deliver "one to grow on", landing a slap to Breslin's battered butt that resonated through the large room.  Satisfied, she stood up, dropping Abigail to the mat.  Rolling onto her back, hands reaching behind her to massage her throbbing derriere, the blonde looked up at her tormentor, eyes narrowed with rage, and hissed through gritted teeth, "You're gonna pay for this, bitch.  I swear, you're gonna pay!"

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »
how about Katie Nolan vs Sara Underwood in a match ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:14:32 PM by gene smith »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2016, 10:08:16 PM »
We've had a number of really good matches lately, in particular Jessica vs Lia Marie and Goldie vs Jill.  Keep 'em coming, folks!   ;D

Offline randyjawnson

« Reply #483 on: January 29, 2016, 10:18:31 PM »
how about Katie Nolan vs Sara Underwood in a match ?
would love to see Katie versus anyone. Also her peers Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson

Offline al2468

• God Member
Jennifer aniston v tea leoni
« Reply #484 on: January 30, 2016, 07:43:23 AM »
photos

Offline al2468

• God Member
leoni v ansiton
« Reply #485 on: January 30, 2016, 08:02:03 AM »
fighting outfits- story to follow

Offline al2468

• God Member
aniston v leoni- fight for the part of rachel
« Reply #486 on: January 30, 2016, 09:21:58 AM »
The year was 1993.  The TV show FRIENDS was in the casting phase.  All major parts had been cast, except the part of Rachel. The two finalists for the part were 2 young relatively unknown actresses , Jennifer Aniston and Tea Leoni.  Both had tested perfectly for the part.  The producer called both young girls into his office.  "I have a problem, You both are perfect for the part, I just cant decide who gets the part." Leoni and Aniston glared at each other, both knowing where this was going.  Tea stood up and said, " You want us to fight, I'm ready and willing", and began to remove her jewelry to fight Jennifer right there.  Jennifer, a bit surprised, had no choice but to fight for the part and stood up also. 
" No not here" , replied the producer. "Tonight at my estate. You will be fighting in front of about 20 people. Jennifer, wear a blue dress, Tea wear a red dress.  We go into production next week, so I cant have any marks on your faces."  The rules would be no punching, slapping or scratching to the face. no biting.  anything else would be allowed.  The winner would be the girl who could strip her opponent naked and then make her submit. 
The fighters entered the spacious room from separate bedrooms. As instructed, Jennifer in a blue dress, no bra, blue panties and blue garter belt and stockings, Tea in a red dress, no bra, red panties and red garter and stockings.  The spectators, which included both men and women, quickly began to choose their favorite as the girls walked into the room.  In fact some huge wagers were being placed on the outcome.
The fighters were instructed to begin. The girls locked hands and a test of strength started the conflict.   Tea drew "first blood" so to speak when with one quick attack ripped jen's dress down to her waist.  Tea went on the attack, her strategy would be to strip Jennifer as quickly as possible and then finish her. Tea was trying to rip jen's dress completely off when jen responded with two punches to Leoni's boobs and stomach.  Punches to the face were not allowed, but punches to the body were ok. Tea stumbled backward dazed and surprised by the attack.  Aniston was on her like a cat ripping Tea's red dress completely off.  They were on the floor rolling around, Tea had regained her composure and managed to tear jen's dress completely off. The girls were sweating and panting 10 minutes into the fight, but both girls knew this battle was a long way from being over. The two tiring fighters rolled away from each other both happy to get a chance to catch their breath. They rose to their feet now only in their garters, stockings and panties. Tea was the first to speak,  " Ok bitch, lets just strip down naked and finish this woman to woman." Jennifer replied, "Fine, lets see who the better woman is you cheap slut." The girls slowly removed their lingerie to the cheers of the crowd.  The women starred at each other, ready to finish this in naked splendor.  The girls had great bodies that now were glistening with sweat from the fight. They charged each other screaming, punching and grabbing each other trying to end this battle.  Now 20 minutes into the fight, the girls were tiring and exhausted.  They grabbed each other in a mutual clinch. Tea and Jennifer realized that this would be the final encounter that would decide who gets the part. They stumbled awkwardly around clinging to each other.  Suddenly Aniston freed her right hand from the clinch and unleashed a series of punches to Tea's breasts.  Tea fell over, Jen pounced on her throwing more punches to Tea's body.  It was over, Jen had "finished her", and would become Rachel.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #487 on: January 30, 2016, 01:10:32 PM »
There have been some really great matches and stories here, but I really loved this last one. Great job.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #488 on: January 30, 2016, 01:43:40 PM »
Thank you.  Im going to post one more today.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #489 on: January 30, 2016, 02:52:45 PM »
It's a little late, but real life happens!

Anyway, here's my contribution (and probably the first of many involving her) for Ariel Winter Day!

Ariel Winter vs. Dakota Blue Richards

{alt}{alt}

"Stop you twat!" shouted Dakota at Ariel who was struggling beneath her.  "After all, I've only SEEN this on wrestling shows before."

What she was referring too was the modified Camel Clutch she had managed to lock the young American in, her arms held suspended and hopeless on Dakota's legs while she used her right hand to wrench her neck back by her hair, causing yet another yelp of pain.  Dakota, much to the encouragement of the pandering crowd of girls surrounding the fight, slipped her left hand down and firmly grasped Ariel's fully exposed breast, bouncing it around with her hand before laughing at her. 

"And this is reduced?  Look at these fat cow udders!" she stated with a smile before continuing her humiliating taunt, "Typical for a talent-less American cow.", several of the other British girls surrounding the fight laughed and pointed, gawking at Ariel and her situation.  All she could do was close her eye, the entire night had been nothing short of an utter nightmare.

Ariel was in London, with a break from her regular filming duties it was a good chance to expand not only her horizons, but her popularity on both the movie screens and overseas.  The film was from a smaller British studio and she was quickly cast for the part which would run along side top billing along with another girl, Dakota Blue Richards.  The day after arriving, the girls who were cast, some film extras and some of the female crew were having a nighttime "Pre-Production" Girls Night Party at a rented upscale house.  It was here that Ariel discovered two things quite immediately, the first being that she was the ONLY American present, and that neither she nor Dakota liked each other.

Trying to fit in with some of the extras, she quickly learned that Ariel filled a spot with what could have been considered a "role for some homegrown talent" and knew she was going to have a hard time fitting in even for the quick shooting scheduled.  As the night went on Dakota and her mood both soured towards each other as they quickly went from dirty looks, to mean comments, to outright insults.  It was Ariel's mistake (but to her credit, brave all things considered) when she openly told Dakota that they could solve this in the "other room".  Neither backed down, and the other girls (now fully expecting to see the two starlets of their own movie slug it out) moved furniture and gawked excitedly as the dark haired American in the orange cleavage showing dress stood in the carpeted room across from the British blonde and her black spaghetti strap and cutoff jeans.

Ariel was the first to take the leap, slapping Dakota across the face after a choice insult.  Dakota returned the slap and the two quickly engaged into a nasty, hairpulling catfight complete with a gaggle of girls behind them cheering...mostly for Dakota.  Ariel held her own at first as slaps were then traded for closed fists to the stomach, chest and face.  She almost managed to rip Dakota's black top off but only managed to break one strap before her own top betrayed her and her recently downgraded tits came spilling out.  It was there that the mistake was made, noticing cell phone cameras she tried to cover her bust and Dakota hammered her first in the side, then in the stomach, knocking the wind out of Ariel while everybody laughed and took pictures of her.  It was only downhill from there as the Brit didn't pull back any punches from her "co-star", ripping her dress down to her hips to expose all of her bosom and stomach, clawing at her face and chest and taking shots at her delicate breasts and even her crotch.  By the time Dakota took the fight to the ground permanently Ariel was doing nothing but trying to hold back her tears and try to pathetically crawl in the direction that was opposite of the dominating British girl in hopes of catching a break.  She did not, and was paying for it in the camel clutch.

Another scream came from her mouth as Dakota stopped bouncing her breast around in her hand and viciously raked her nails across her tit, leaving red welt marks to match ones from earlier.  "Please," she begged, some tears starting to fall down her face and smear her makeup, "Please stop...not there anymore..."

Dakota responded with a laugh before digging her nails straight into Ariel's titflesh, causing her to howl again.  "Shut up, heffer.  You ask me to stop bustin' up your tits one more time and I'll scratch that pretty face up instead."  As Dakota let up the pressure on her exposed breast, Ariel couldn't help but begin to cry now.  She was broken and defeated, she wanted to go home and forget this happened, but the laughing and pointing girls surrounding her was a good indicator that what she wanted would never happen.

Moving her hands, she then shoved Ariel face first into the carpet before holding her up by her hair, tears running down her face.  "Ladies, this slag think's she's Queen around here.  Think's that just because she's got TITS, she's better then us."  The coalition of girls around them started to boo at Ariel who was involuntarily huffing.  Apologize to them, say you give, and say you and your tits are pathetic."

Totally defeated, Ariel sobbed while doing so.  Dakota had nothing but smiles on her face.  Ariel expected to be let go and the night to run it's course...Dakota on the other hand had better plans.  She flipped Ariel onto her back.  "Girls." she asked the two closest to her sides, "Hold her arms."

Ariel found herself in real trouble now.  The two closest British girls did what they were asked with smiles, holding down Ariel's outstretched arms to her sides while Dakota slid into position over her.  Ariel tried to kick and flop in a panic, but it was no use.  "I'll give you exactly what you deserve slag.  An ironic end to this pathetic fight."  Dakota reached to the bottom of her top and slid it over her head, throwing it to the side.  She then unclasped her mal-adjusted bra and threw it away, exposing her huge breasts.  They weren't as big as Ariel's before surgery, but now they certainly dwarfed her own scratched up pair.

"Enjoy it, you fuckin' slag." Dakota said before grasping Ariel by the back of the head and flopping one of her massive tits onto her face, pushing her mouth and nose into her titflesh.  Muffled screaming came from beneath, but Dakota responded with nothing more then more pressure to the back of her head.  "I don't even need two, just one for you...you dumb slut.  Ariel Winter, popular only for her tits, being smothered out by a superior set and girl.  That's headlines."

ENDING 1 - Standard Ending

The insults continued as Ariel's screaming and kicking got weaker.  Finally, Dakota felt her body go limp under her.  She pushed her into her breast hard, just for good measure, before letting go.  Everybody slowly got up from the defeated half naked girl and cheered as their hero, Dakota, raised her arms above her head and posed before bending over and picking up an unconscious Ariel Winter for several instagram photos of her beaten up and unconscious state.  The Dakota and the girls ended up posting it to Twitter (complete with Dakota in a handbra...but Ariel exposed) with the hashtag #winterisntcoming.

Ariel Winter's part was recast with a British actress and Winter reportedly flew back home but wasn't seen nor heard from in weeks following the incident.

ENDING 2 - Brutal Ending *Warning, extremely violent.  Not for everybody, that's why I've written it in beige (because it's hard to see) so you have to make a conscious choice to read.  You have been warned.

Dakota kept hurling insults, calling her a fat slag and such until she started feeling Ariel starting to weaken.  Looking down, she could see Ariel's eyes start rolling up towards the back of her head, yet continued to smother her without mercy with her large tit.  Soon, the muffled screams were totally silenced and the kicking stopped.  Ariel went limp and several girls around cheered.  A couple other were busy taking pictures.  Dakota, with one hand still in her opponent's hair, pushed her face into it more, making sure that she was totally out.

"Don't let that bitch up!" shouted another girl.

"Yeah!  Teach her a lesson!  Keep smothering that sissy little cxnt!"

Dakota did so, watching Ariel's eyes start rolling back even more, denying her oxygen long after she was certain that she was the clear winner of the fight.  Ariel began to shake a little and convulse, and it didn't take long before there was a scream from one of the girls watching, followed by laughter. 

"Oh my god, she pissed herself!" one girl started laughing while pulling out her phone to take a picture.  Girls were pointing and laughing as the unconscious Ariel wet herself from Dakota's prolonged titsmother.

Dakota released Ariel's head and she immediately began breathing deep breaths while the puddle started to grow larger.  She then threw her arms above her head while the girls cheered for her, but quickly told them to get a picture of her and Ariel.  She propped her up and made sure everybody could see that she had wet herself.  The pictures were subsequently posted to facebook with choice, embarrassing comments.  Ariel, who would wake up eventually only to realize what had happen through pictures, was humiliated utterly by the British girl.  Her part was re-cast immediately, and she was on the first plane back to the United States where she could hide her face from the world...

- - -

This one was long, with two endings, one of them much more humiliating and brutal then normal.  I'm just catering to all tastes out there, especially since I've been waiting for Ariel Winter day for catfights!  I hope you enjoyed!  Keep the thread alive!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: parker v fox
« Reply #490 on: January 30, 2016, 06:42:52 PM »
sarah Jessica parker v samanta fox- photos sarah

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #491 on: January 30, 2016, 06:46:46 PM »
photos samanta

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: fighting outfits
« Reply #492 on: January 30, 2016, 06:51:17 PM »
sarah with her husband before the fight

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #493 on: January 30, 2016, 06:54:22 PM »
It's a little late, but real life happens!

Anyway, here's my contribution (and probably the first of many involving her) for Ariel Winter Day!

Ariel Winter vs. Dakota Blue Richards

{alt}{alt}

Great stuff, CS...and I for one appreciate your discretion with the alternate ending.  ;)

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: Fighting outfit sam
« Reply #494 on: January 30, 2016, 06:55:05 PM »
samanta in her fighting outfit- story to follow