News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2016, 12:14:01 PM »
how about having Kiana Tom Give Britney Spears(aka Shitney Beers) a Steel Cage Beatdown? Dan

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #526 on: February 04, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »
just a thought: how about  eight girl single elimination tournaments.  The girls could be set up in different ways- age- profession- etc whatever the author likes. I know that it would require the writer to write 7 matches to determine the winner, but if someone is willing to do it. great. 
Example:- singers-  Lady Gaga- Britany Spears- Katy Perry- Taylor Swift- Fergie- Juliana Hough- Kelly Clarkson- Carrie Undefwood

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #527 on: February 04, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »
emmanuelle chriqui vs Nina dobrev

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #528 on: February 04, 2016, 10:14:16 PM »
just a thought: how about  eight girl single elimination tournaments.  The girls could be set up in different ways- age- profession- etc whatever the author likes. I know that it would require the writer to write 7 matches to determine the winner, but if someone is willing to do it. great. 
Example:- singers-  Lady Gaga- Britany Spears- Katy Perry- Taylor Swift- Fergie- Juliana Hough- Kelly Clarkson- Carrie Undefwood

Those tournaments often die for lack of interest on the part of the WRITER after doing 3-4 matches. (They usually complain nobody even says "thanks".

MY suggestion is that anyone who wants to run one of these do a few things to help out:
1) Post the idea and see how many good suggestions you get for (example: singers, blond actresses, brunette dancers, whatever)
2) invite any interested writers to volunteer, but tell them they only have to write ONE fight each round (whichever fight either draws the MOST VOTES - indicating interest; or is CLOSEST - indicating divided opinion.
3) take the top 8, 12 or 16 names from each category and make up some kind of a poll for the first round matches; then when you get results, 2nd rd and finally 3rd round (with 12, have a "play-in" round with 8 lowest to get a 2nd rd of 8; 3rd rd of 4 and 4th rd final).
4) that means the most fights any writer MUST do is 4 (over a couple of months).

I'D have the writer involved in choosing the contestants too, to keep him/her interested (and set a max size for the story so it's not too much to bite off...maybe get longer as it goes on... or possibly shorter?) NEGOTIABLE

those are a few suggestions I offer for FREE...so at least you're getting your money's worth!

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #529 on: February 04, 2016, 11:59:28 PM »
emmanuelle chriqui vs Nina dobrev

That would be an awesome match up! Neither of them get a lot love on this site.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #530 on: February 05, 2016, 05:48:53 AM »
Hey All,

Been meaning to do this, as I wanted to give an update on things. As some may note I've haven't posted in some time, and I want to apologize for this. Things in my life have been quite busy and its been tough for me to get stories done.

Just wanted let those following my posts (and the clear storyline behind a few of them) that I do plan to conclude the storyline once things get less cluttered for me. Dont know when that'll be, but hopefully the end of the month the latest.

Glad to see that this thread is going strong, and I want to say great job to Jackflash and everyone who's has posted.  

Till then, keep on writing folks.

AK
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:49:15 AM by AKMaster »

Offline pabmares

« Reply #531 on: February 05, 2016, 11:05:23 AM »
madonna and daugther lourdes vs courtney love and daughter frances bean
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 11:08:26 AM by pabmares »

Offline Boxing_Sara

• She's a knockout, for sure!
« Reply #532 on: February 05, 2016, 11:25:40 AM »
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

Zoe Kravitz vs. Karen Gillan

{alt}

{alt}

It had been a painfully easy fight for singer/actress Zoe. During this bikini no-holds-barred match, she had taken maybe two or three glancing blows from her opponent in its 5 min. duration. Speaking of her opponent, Karen was literally on the ropes of the regulation-size boxing ring they were battling in, arms hanging around the top ones, propping up her svelte, pale body. It was quite a contrast: the fists and feet of a half-black, half-Jewish woman assailing the porcelain flesh of a white, British ginger. Zoe didn't let up as Karen struggled to stand back up straight on her own: she unleashed a devastating speed-punch combo that saw her red MMA-gloved hands hammering into the redhead's midriff at alarming speeds. *punhpunhpunhpunhpnuhpnuhpnuhpnuh*. Karen grunted and to some extent doubled over as her belly was tenderized. Zoe ended the combo with a brutal, slow and deliberate uppercut that sent Karen's chin (and bouncing tits) skyward as a fine red mist blew out of her dainty mouth. "Guhmphhh," moaned Karen as she started to slump forward again. Her opponent grabbed a handful of her beautiful red hair and pulled her to her feet, facing her. "Maybe next time you'll think twice about making fun of my past eating disorder", Zoe hissed. She jerked Karen down and slammed her right knee into her soft rack, eliciting a deep moan from her. "I mean, look at this body!" Zoe said, waving her free hand in a displaying motion. "Do these abs and legs make me look anorexic?" Karen stammered a reply: "unffff...I-I'm...ughh, I'm gonna beat y-you-"
She was swiftly cut off with a massive overhead karate chop to her forehead, making her pretty eyes roll back into her head and her tender young body spasm. She collapsed to the floor as Zoe bowed to the crowd watching the match.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #533 on: February 06, 2016, 12:07:39 AM »
Jodie Sweetin & Abigail Breslin vs Danielle Fishel & Ariel Winter

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

The incongruity of a full pro wrestling ring set up in the center of a mansion's ballroom was quickly forgotten by the savage brilliance of the tag team match that unfolded within its confines.  It all began with Abigail, still smarting over her loss to Ariel, heard that the brunette was training with Danielle Fishel.  That spurred the blonde to contact Jodie Sweetin, Fishel's longtime arch-nemesis, and to suggest that they team up to take on the duo.

After a tremendous back-and-forth battle between the two teams, the duo of Sweetin & Breslin (aided in no small part by healthy doses of underhanded tactics) have taken control of the fight.  Dani and Ariel, both dazed, are hung up in opposite corners, their legs draped over the middle ropes, their arms hung over the top cables, their bikini halters torn away to reveal their copious bosoms.  Now Jodie assumes the role of mentor, and Abigail that of avid pupil.  "Sparring is an excellent workout," the older blonde tells her pupil as she balls her fists.  "I particularly like working the speed bags."  With that, Sweetin starts throwing punch after punch into Danielle's 36C's, and Breslin does the same to Ariel's 34D's.  The hapless brunettes gasp and yowl in pain, fighting back tears as their bosoms are mercilessly hammered.

Finally, Sweetin calls a halt to the beatings...but not for any altruistic reasons.  Instead, a sinister smirk on her face, she says, "You know, as a major sporting event, it seems to me that the National Anthem should have been sung before the match.  Maybe our opponents can correct that oversight?  I'm told they both have lovely singing voices."  Breslin didn't need to be told what to do next; the two bodacious blondes each applied a clawhold to the groin of her rival, the pulsing agony to their womanhood causing both Fishel and Winter to shriek and caterwaul in anguish, their wails filling the cavernous room.  Then the time came for the finale, and it was suggested by Abigail.  "These two have been such good sports, I think they deserve a prize.  Tell them what they've won, Jodie!"

"All-expense paid trips to Slumberland, and they'll be traveling by luxurious motorboat!"  With that, the two blondes undid their own halter tops, unveiling their own impressive breasts.  Grabbing the hair of their adversaries, they pulled the faces of their opposite number into their cleavage, smothering them against the sweaty flesh.

As Winter and Fishel were driven into inky unconsciousness, they could be forgiven for thinking that at the very least, their torment would soon end.  Not quite....

It took several minutes, but Dani and Ariel finally stirred themselves awake...only to find themselves pulled free of the corners, but now their bellies draped over the outstretched knees of their rivals.  "I owe you this, you cow uddered bitch!" Abigail sneers at Ariel, and Jodie tells Danielle, "And I'm just doing it because you know how much I love humiliating you."  And with that, the victorious blondes began delivering blistering spankings to their opponents, having already divested them of their bikini bottoms.  Fishel and Winter burst into tears, yelping in pain and shame with every stinging slap to their ever-reddening behinds.  Finally, Abigail and Jodie finished their assaults, and shoved the quivering bodies of their foes off of their knees and onto their backs on the canvas.  The triumphant team then stomped a foot down upon the battered breasts of their mewling rivals, grinding in their heels to maximize the pain, and clasped hands as their raised their arms in triumph.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:07:11 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2016, 06:27:49 AM »
Still waiting for emmanuelle chriqui vs Nina dobrev
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:30:40 AM by Chotch87 »

Offline 890

« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2016, 06:54:34 AM »
Still waiting for emmanuelle chriqui vs Nina dobrev

Then write it. Or at least contribute something alongside all of your "requests".

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2016, 06:56:21 AM »
I would but I'm not really good at writing

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2016, 08:56:43 PM »
I would but I'm not really good at writing

You can't be that much worse than "some" on the board!
Besides, if you want to improve, "improve by doing" (and maybe in the process, you'll encourage someone else to write the kind of story you want to read).

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2016, 03:14:53 AM »
Kristen Bell vs. Melissa Rauch
Lingerie Match

{alt}

Kristen had been severely outclassed and over-matched throughout. For somebody who was just way past overconfidence to the point of pure arrogance going into the match, Kristen sure hasn't put up much of a fight. Melissa got on the offense from the opening bell and never let up. At a certain point one could sense that Melissa was even taking her time with this victory as she seemed to be enjoying herself very much. Kristen seemed to think very highly of herself prior to this match, and Melissa took visible amount of glee in bringing her back to reality the hard way.

Melissa was thinking an appropriate way to end things off. Kristen was at the point when instead of getting up and trying to fight back, she just wanted to get the hell out of there. After yet another bodyslam to her petite body, Bell struggled onto her hands and knees and tried crawling out of the ring. But Melissa was able to run over and grab Kristen's black panties and start peeling them down her legs. Kristen's squealed as she stopped crawling and tried to reach down and save her bottoms but Melissa was too quick and strong. In the struggle Kristen turned over on her back as her panties came completely off, leaving her in just a black bra, and as soon as Melissa accomplished that she then grabbed Kristen's ankles and dragged her screaming victim back to the center of the ring. 

Melissa wasted no time in flipping Kristen over and locking in a devastating boston crab. She bended Kristen's body back to a shocking degree as Kristen immediately started shouting her surrender. But Melissa wasn't satisfied. She continued to contort Bell's body further backward. She then let go of one of Kristen's legs only to then bend the other one even further back in a particularly brutal single leg crab hold. Kristen was screaming like she'd never had before. Her foot was almost touching the back of her head. With one arm holding the leg back, Melissa's other hand dove right between Kristen's spread out legs and started fingering her crotch. Melissa pumped faster as Kristen's got increasingly wet even in this very painful position. The level of both pain and humiliation was off the charts for Kristen as she would eventually let out a half shriek/half moan as she climaxed all over Melissa's hand and then passed out.

Seeing that she was out cold, Melissa released the crab lock, turned the passed out Kristen over on her back and proceed to rub her soaked hands all over Kristen's face and even in her mouth. Now satisfied, Melissa would grab Kristen's black panties off the mat and take them with her as a souvenir from a very dominant performance for her and what you assume should be a very humbling performance for Kristen.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »
Love the Veronica Mars/Big Bang Theory matchup and an excellent story to boot! Thanks for writing!