News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2465 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #585 on: February 25, 2016, 07:07:19 AM »
Sheena (Scarlett Johansson) vs Rulah (Selena Gomez)

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

There could be only one Queen of the Jungle, so it was inevitable that the two aspirants to the crown should meet in combat.  Their battleground was a 20'x20' pit, dug eight feet deep, lined with animal pelts.  No knives were allowed, just their own bodies pitted against one another.  The two white goddesses of the dark continent battled ferociously, like feral lionesses.  Ultimately however, Sheena clamped her steely thighs around her rival's waist, ruthlessly scissoring her, while her hands pulled at Rulah's jet black mane, yanking her head back.  "Say it!" the blonde snarled.  "Submit and say Sheena is Queen!"

The hot jungle sun shone down upon them, making the sweat that covered their skin glisten like gold,  Rulah held out for as long as she could, until she could no longer withstand the anguish.  "Rulah submits!" she gasped.  "Sheena is Queen!"

Exhausted and bedraggled, but elated, the blonde grunted as she climbed up the vine that hung in one corner of the pit, until she was able to crawl out at the top.  Panting hard for breath, she stays there on all fours for several long moments...until her cat-like instincts warn her that she is not alone.  Lifting her head, she sees a mysterious figure standing defiantly before her.  "Who are you?" Sheena demands.

And in a voice like a panther's purr comes the answer:  "I am Jann...and it is well that you are on your hands and knees before me, for I am your new Queen!"

{alt}{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #586 on: February 25, 2016, 07:15:57 AM »
Great day in the mornin', this has been the gift that keeps on giving and giving!   ;D

Freefall, that was a fabulous account of Scarlett's humiliating devastation, and one of the best uses of Lindsay I think I've seen in quite a while.  Bonus points to you for the very apt and very fun GIFs!

HV, it should come as no surprise that I'm a huge Michelle Trachtenberg fan, so it was fantastic seeing you use her.  Long ago, I did a series of fairly epic battles between ScarJo and Mishy, and it was a treat to see them square off again...even if I must respectfully maintain that Ms. T's posterior remains one of the most perfect in all of Hollywood.

And Millsman, I'm so happy you went ahead and did your piece, it was well worth it.

Outstanding work one and all.  I'd say this calls for a toast!

{alt}

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #587 on: February 25, 2016, 08:37:03 PM »
Love all the Scarlett stories! Great idea having days dedicated to specific women! Here's a few brief ones I had laying around:

Aubrey Plaza vs. Candace Bailey

{alt}
{alt}

Candace was expecting an innocent fun little pillow fight match as she skipped to the ring which now had a huge fluffy bed in the middle surrounded with pillows. Bailey was unfortunately unaware of her opponent's tendency to not only beat fellow jobbers like her, but to completely destroy them almost sadistically. Plaza walked to the ring which an evil smirk on her face; eyeing her next prey from the start and eager to make even a silly match type like this only end in pure agony for poor Candace.

The match was a slaughter as expected as Aubrey totally clobbered Candace. Ramming her into the bed's headboard, chocking her with a pillow case and pinning her to the bed with her hands being held over her head while locking on a brutal stomach claw submission to her tight bare belly, Plaza was effortlessly making Candace regret ever stepping in the ring to begin with. Bailey screamed and begged in submission but the cruel Aubrey wasn't yet satisfied with the end result. After releasing the hold, Aubrey would grip both Bailey's bra and her panties and tug and rip them until they shred clean off Candace's body leaving her completely naked. The stripped girl tried in vain to cover up her body but not before Aubrey picked her up, put her head between her legs and then flipped her over on her shoulders before leaping off the bed and slamming Bailey down on the mat in a ring-shattering power bomb.

Bailey's unconscious body got folded in half as her legs remained bent over body with her naked pussy and perky butt sticking straight in the air as Plaza mounted the poor dominated jobber and ordered the ref to count a pinfall even tho the stomach claw submission already gave her the victory. Plaza remained on top of Bailey's mangled body before getting up, grabbing Candace's bra and panties as rewards and waltzed out of the ring as Candace stayed stacked up in the ring.

Sara Sampaio vs. Miranda Kerr

{alt}

A beach catfight broke out between the two models, and while Miranda certainly had the upper hand in both age and experience, it was Sara who commanded most of the action. She was still new to this wrestling world, and she wanted to make a statement against the older woman. Kerr on the other hand seemed to underestimate her rival and in turn she was getting her ass handed to her.

After a tight and impactful belly to belly suplex to Kerr, Sara thought the match was hers as she confidently covered Miranda and hooked one of her legs back for a leg hook pin. But Miranda had just a little fight left to barely kick out of the pinfall. Now slightly frustrated that this wasn't over with yet, Sara decided to go with a more domineering pin that she knew would do the trick. As Miranda tried to crawl a little bit away if nothing else just to catch some breath, Sara would grab her ankles, flip her over on her back and stand over her opponent only to lower her plump tush right on Kerr's horrified face. Once she was planted on Miranda's head, Sara leaned back and put all her weight on her ass and started posing for a sensational facesit pin. Miranda's weak resistance would quickly die down as she passed out from both lack of oxygen and supreme humiliation.

Sara had certainly made a statement with the victory, and it said that the young model with her voluptuous tush was a force to be reckoned with. For Miranda on the other hand, it was a rather humbling and embarrassing lose to a much younger and inexperienced competitor. She remained knocked out in the sand until evening, and if nothing else when she awake she at relieved not to find herself stripped naked at least. A very small victory for Miranda, and a very big victory for Sara.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #588 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:09 AM »
That was amazing Nicole!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #589 on: February 26, 2016, 07:00:22 AM »
Nicole, you don't ever have to apologize for contributing to this thread...particularly when your writing is so fantastic!  I can't encourage you to continue writing more strongly enough, and I look forward to reading what you share with us next.  :D

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #590 on: February 26, 2016, 03:00:28 PM »
Great story. Love these longer stories.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #591 on: February 26, 2016, 05:54:54 PM »
Wow - some great ScarJo stories! I especially liked the Nicole S breastfight story  with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Nicole, you never disappoint! Thanks for posting these great matchups.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #592 on: February 29, 2016, 02:25:53 AM »
Great Scarlett stories all! Love Lohan getting the win too!

Love you work Nicole! Looking forward to reading more!

Xtra ... Love seeing Miranda Kerr getting destroyed ... I wiuld love to see more stories with her on the losing side.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #593 on: February 29, 2016, 06:34:07 PM »
What about something with now Oscar winner Brie Larson?

Offline darkwalker10313

« Reply #594 on: February 29, 2016, 11:50:59 PM »
Not to be a buzzkill, but I would like to point out, despite the fact that Ariel winter in now 18, there are a number of photos of her on this thread where she is under 18. They should probably be updated, unless that is, the rule for nothing underage doesn't include pictures...
Glad to be a member of this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know some people with a similar passion to female wrestling/catfights.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #595 on: March 01, 2016, 02:31:22 AM »
Not to be a buzzkill, but I would like to point out, despite the fact that Ariel winter in now 18, there are a number of photos of her on this thread where she is under 18. They should probably be updated, unless that is, the rule for nothing underage doesn't include pictures...

That's a valid point, Darkwalker.  Personally, I think the photos are acceptable for use here because...

1)  They're fairly recent, even if they were taken before she turned 18;

2)  There's really nothing of a sexual or improper nature about them; and

3)  Truth be told, as her birthday was so recent, there really aren't many new photos of her yet that are appropriate for this thread.

Naturally, as more photos of her now become available, those will largely supplant those we have been using.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:32:57 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline darkwalker10313

« Reply #596 on: March 01, 2016, 02:42:17 AM »
That's a valid point, Darkwalker.  Personally, I think the photos are acceptable for use here because...

1)  They're fairly recent, even if they were taken before she turned 18;

2)  There's really nothing of a sexual or improper nature about them; and

3)  Truth be told, as her birthday was so recent, there really aren't many new photos of her yet that are appropriate for this thread.

Naturally, as more photos of her now become available, those will largely supplant those we have been using.

What you say is true, however, if someone were to have written a story involving her only a month before she turned 18, then it would be taken down. Why should a picture be any different. While I don't actually disagree with you I find it kind of interesting that this would be overlooked when previously I had put up a simple post asking people who they would like to see fight from the Glee "universe" and it got taken down because "high school means underage". In all actuality there are a large number of adult characters in the show and all of the original students in the glee club were 18 by season 4.
Glad to be a member of this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know some people with a similar passion to female wrestling/catfights.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #597 on: March 01, 2016, 05:13:00 AM »
A couple of quickies...

Dove Cameron vs Sammi Hanratty

{alt}{alt}

Sammi’s eyes widened in horror as she was draped over the ottoman, her wrists bound together by her own bikini halter, and her panties pulled down to her ankles to tie up her feet.  With the icy demeanor of a Nordic goddess, Dove then began raining spanks down upon her opponent’s bare buttocks, her open palm smacking hard again and again on the alabaster skin, which quickly reddened from the blistering beating.  Helpless and tormented, Hanratty burst into tears, and was soon blubbering, “SHHHHTAAAAAP!!!  NO MORE!  I GIVE UP!!!”  But the victorious Cameron kept right on spanking, deciding that only she had the right to decide when the beaten blonde had had enough.

Mila Kunis vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

Mila smiled.  Whenever Kaley is in distress, her voice cracks and she squeaks when she wails in pain.  And the blonde is most certainly in distress as her hated rival not only cranks on the pressure with an abdominal stretch, but with her right hand has grasped Cuoco’s groin, viciously mauling her womanhood.  The fabric of Kaley’s cotton panties offer only scant protection, and tears come to her eyes as she chokes back sobs.  “Don’t give up on me too soon, blondie,” Kunis purrs.  “I’m not done playing with you yet.”

But Kaley couldn’t take the punishment any longer, and with a catch in her voice she croaks, “I…give up!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #598 on: March 01, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »
Darkwalker you have been told a number of times who to take your concerns to. Do so in private. To continue to turn this thread into your own personal gripe thread over the mods ruling against you is not acceptable.
Now reading: Donut Legion

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #599 on: March 01, 2016, 09:57:24 PM »
After a long and protracted struggle Kate finally manovered susanna into position,both women's sweat drenched bodies bruised and batered from constant slapping ,Susanna couldn't give any more as Kate started to throttle the fight out of Susanna ,Kate had won...a grin came over Kate's face as she slowly reached into Susanna panties.......