News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2464 Replies

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #615 on: March 04, 2016, 03:04:38 AM »
Emma stone vs Megan fox with Emma being the defeated one,in the pro wrestling submission match ,that will be good.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #616 on: March 04, 2016, 05:15:23 AM »
Emma stone vs Megan fox with Emma being the defeated one,in the pro wrestling submission match ,that will be good.

Merry Christmas in March!  Your wish has been granted.

I really, REALLY dislike Megan Fox.  I don't find her reasonably attractive to my tastes at all, which is strange.  Conversely, I adore Emma Stone.  The reason why I took this one was because it's interesting to force myself to take somebody I really dislike and make them win against somebody I like.  An interesting practice, I hope you are satisfied with this short tidbit for you.

EMMA STONE VS. MEGAN FOX

{alt}{alt}

It was certainly anything but Megan Fox's first rodeo, but at this point she had worn down Emma Stone so much she was starting to look like a pro at professional wrestling torture.  Megan paused briefly, placing her hands on her hips as she surveyed her opponent who was splayed out in the middle of the wrestling ring, her arms and legs tucked into her torso like a baby as she lay there in pain from the agonizing torture the raven hair beauty had been recently putting her through.  The small tears running down Emma's face and the look of wincing pain showed that she was on the verge of submission and there was nothing that she could do about it.  Megan had been in the game long enough to know when there was blood in the water, she just had to push her that extra mile to get the win and her payday.

A lot of the sponsors to this exclusive, high class and private wrestling match considered Emma Stone a little crazy when she accepted an open invitation to a pro-style wrestling match against Megan Fox.  The sponsors lured her in with the promise of donating a large sum to the winner's charity, as well as a nice payday for the winner.  Emma, who was physically training and even hired a basic pro-wrestling coach, was confident in her abilities before the fight.  She did well, and the first quarter of the match went her way.  Megan however, living up to her last name and sly just like one, took the first opportunity to prove that she was just as big of a heel when pro-wrestling as she is when catfighting, and took control of the submission only match with a nasty, illegal crotch shot that Emma never quite recovered from.  The ref was more on hand just to make sure things went according to plan and that the high dollar viewers got what they paid for as opposed to actually enforcing "rules".

From there it was only downhill for Emma as Megan softened her up with some power pro-wrestling moves, dragging her around the ring in the private event arena like a ragdoll and slamming her on the mat, hard.  Megan even for a time softened her up, throwing her through the ropes where she spilled out onto the mats below before Megan got her claws on her once again, introducing her to more moments of pain outside of the ring before rolling her back in.

And now Megan stood over Emma, balled up like a little girl and sniffling, gripping the material of her bright red swimsuit and trying to cover herself up as much as possible.  Megan shook her head while adjusting the sides and rear to her own white cut out swimsuit, "Poor little baby." she mocked, "Tried to get in the ring with the big girls?".

Megan leaned over and grabbed Emma by her blonde hair, pulling her up until she was sitting up on her ask.  She eeked out a sobbing "Please..." in a vain attempt to make Megan stop.  It caused her to chuckle a little as she positioned herself right in front of Emma, her crotch dangerously close to her face.  Grabbing her hair with both of her hands, she then moved forward quickly, pushing Emma's head back to expose her neck and getting her thighs around it before crossing her feet while holding her head in place.  She was going to finish her with a special submission, a standing headscissors.

She squeezed her leg muscles as hard as she could while also conversely pulling Emma's face closer towards her crotch via her hair.  Emma flailed and and kicked but was at this point too weak to really kick out or throw Megan off of her.  "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.  It all just sounded like baby gibberish to me." stated Megan with a wicked smile as she squeezed as hard as she could.  Emma's eyes started to go wide, as did her mouth as she started gasping and panicking.  The kicking had stopped, but her arms flailed behind Megan's legs for a second before they grabbed the swimsuit material covering Megan's ass.  One hand tried to pull at it, and the other clawed at her butt in a vain attempt to get her off.  It was no good, it only caused Megan to flex harder and Emma to gasp more.

Megan could feel Emma starting to go out as she started to make some deep choking and gagging noises now, but no submission from her.  Unhappy that she didn't give up, Megan decided to be punishingly cruel to Emma, and with a slight twist of her body she used one hand to find the corner of Emma's red swimsuit and yank it to one side, the adhesive preventing Emma's breast from bouncing out failed at the deliberate tug and out popped her right breast for all of the sponsors to see.  Megan laughed and returned to her two fisted hair-yanking session while Emma could do nothing but gasp in protest.

"Oops!" whispered Megan, "I'm SO sorry." she stated, dripping with an equal measure of venom and sarcasm.  Instantly, her tone changed as she gave a final warning.  "Submit NOW you little c***, or I'm going to choke you out so hard that you will wake up thinking you actually are half Asian."

With her eyes rolling up and her face actually starting to change colors, not to forget that she now had an exposed tit bouncing embarrassingly out of her swimsuit, Emma started frantically tapping Megan's ass while getting out gaggled, panicked whispers of "Submit...submit....  Megan got the message, but held her between her legs for a few more seconds while pushing her face dangerously close to her crotch before letting her drop down to the mat where she simply flopped down and lay much like a fish out of water, un-moving, just heavily breathing.

Megan shook her head before using her foot to pull the other side of the swimsuit to the side, exposing Emma's other breast for the sponsors to see.  There was no resistance in the blonde, she just laid there and took it.  Megan gave her a small kick and viciously stated to her, "Next time, go wrestle some other cheap, no talent slut.  ALOHA, bitch." before turning her back on her and raising her arms.
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #617 on: March 04, 2016, 06:37:07 AM »

Merry Christmas in March!  Your wish has been granted.

I really, REALLY dislike Megan Fox.  I don't find her reasonably attractive to my tastes at all, which is strange.  Conversely, I adore Emma Stone.  The reason why I took this one was because it's interesting to force myself to take somebody I really dislike and make them win against somebody I like.  An interesting practice, I hope you are satisfied with this short tidbit for you.

EMMA STONE VS. MEGAN FOX

{alt}{alt}

It was certainly anything but Megan Fox's first rodeo, but at this point she had worn down Emma Stone so much she was starting to look like a pro at professional wrestling torture.  Megan paused briefly, placing her hands on her hips as she surveyed her opponent who was splayed out in the middle of the wrestling ring, her arms and legs tucked into her torso like a baby as she lay there in pain from the agonizing torture the raven hair beauty had been recently putting her through.  The small tears running down Emma's face and the look of wincing pain showed that she was on the verge of submission and there was nothing that she could do about it.  Megan had been in the game long enough to know when there was blood in the water, she just had to push her that extra mile to get the win and her payday.

A lot of the sponsors to this exclusive, high class and private wrestling match considered Emma Stone a little crazy when she accepted an open invitation to a pro-style wrestling match against Megan Fox.  The sponsors lured her in with the promise of donating a large sum to the winner's charity, as well as a nice payday for the winner.  Emma, who was physically training and even hired a basic pro-wrestling coach, was confident in her abilities before the fight.  She did well, and the first quarter of the match went her way.  Megan however, living up to her last name and sly just like one, took the first opportunity to prove that she was just as big of a heel when pro-wrestling as she is when catfighting, and took control of the submission only match with a nasty, illegal crotch shot that Emma never quite recovered from.  The ref was more on hand just to make sure things went according to plan and that the high dollar viewers got what they paid for as opposed to actually enforcing "rules".

From there it was only downhill for Emma as Megan softened her up with some power pro-wrestling moves, dragging her around the ring in the private event arena like a ragdoll and slamming her on the mat, hard.  Megan even for a time softened her up, throwing her through the ropes where she spilled out onto the mats below before Megan got her claws on her once again, introducing her to more moments of pain outside of the ring before rolling her back in.

And now Megan stood over Emma, balled up like a little girl and sniffling, gripping the material of her bright red swimsuit and trying to cover herself up as much as possible.  Megan shook her head while adjusting the sides and rear to her own white cut out swimsuit, "Poor little baby." she mocked, "Tried to get in the ring with the big girls?".

Megan leaned over and grabbed Emma by her blonde hair, pulling her up until she was sitting up on her ask.  She eeked out a sobbing "Please..." in a vain attempt to make Megan stop.  It caused her to chuckle a little as she positioned herself right in front of Emma, her crotch dangerously close to her face.  Grabbing her hair with both of her hands, she then moved forward quickly, pushing Emma's head back to expose her neck and getting her thighs around it before crossing her feet while holding her head in place.  She was going to finish her with a special submission, a standing headscissors.

She squeezed her leg muscles as hard as she could while also conversely pulling Emma's face closer towards her crotch via her hair.  Emma flailed and and kicked but was at this point too weak to really kick out or throw Megan off of her.  "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.  It all just sounded like baby gibberish to me." stated Megan with a wicked smile as she squeezed as hard as she could.  Emma's eyes started to go wide, as did her mouth as she started gasping and panicking.  The kicking had stopped, but her arms flailed behind Megan's legs for a second before they grabbed the swimsuit material covering Megan's ass.  One hand tried to pull at it, and the other clawed at her butt in a vain attempt to get her off.  It was no good, it only caused Megan to flex harder and Emma to gasp more.

Megan could feel Emma starting to go out as she started to make some deep choking and gagging noises now, but no submission from her.  Unhappy that she didn't give up, Megan decided to be punishingly cruel to Emma, and with a slight twist of her body she used one hand to find the corner of Emma's red swimsuit and yank it to one side, the adhesive preventing Emma's breast from bouncing out failed at the deliberate tug and out popped her right breast for all of the sponsors to see.  Megan laughed and returned to her two fisted hair-yanking session while Emma could do nothing but gasp in protest.

"Oops!" whispered Megan, "I'm SO sorry." she stated, dripping with an equal measure of venom and sarcasm.  Instantly, her tone changed as she gave a final warning.  "Submit NOW you little c***, or I'm going to choke you out so hard that you will wake up thinking you actually are half Asian."

With her eyes rolling up and her face actually starting to change colors, not to forget that she now had an exposed tit bouncing embarrassingly out of her swimsuit, Emma started frantically tapping Megan's ass while getting out gaggled, panicked whispers of "Submit...submit....  Megan got the message, but held her between her legs for a few more seconds while pushing her face dangerously close to her crotch before letting her drop down to the mat where she simply flopped down and lay much like a fish out of water, un-moving, just heavily breathing.

Megan shook her head before using her foot to pull the other side of the swimsuit to the side, exposing Emma's other breast for the sponsors to see.  There was no resistance in the blonde, she just laid there and took it.  Megan gave her a small kick and viciously stated to her, "Next time, go wrestle some other cheap, no talent slut.  ALOHA, bitch." before turning her back on her and raising her arms.
The kicking had stopped, but her arms flailed behind Megan

thanks Santa,thanks

Offline 890

« Reply #618 on: March 04, 2016, 06:43:27 AM »

I really, REALLY dislike Megan Fox.  I don't find her reasonably attractive to my tastes at all, which is strange.  Conversely, I adore Emma Stone. 

As someone with the polar opposite opinion on the actresses involved, great job going against your preference and taking dozens of photos for this event; even though I would have preferred the underdog Emma dominating the cocky Megan... that's just me though.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #619 on: March 05, 2016, 12:51:34 AM »
@habib:  You are welcome.  I hope you and others enjoy.

@890:  Thanks for the kind words!  Personally, I would have preferred that too.  But that's what made it fun, take a girl I dislike heavily and write her winning!  Fun times all around, thanks for the great comments!

Since I have some free time today, I decided to pen out one of the fight ideas I've had in my head for a while now.  It's involving two that aren't normally seen on here, so please enjoy!

Amymarie Gaertner vs. Briana Evigan

{alt}{alt}

Briana grunted and gritted her teeth hard, the fight was coming to a close and despite starting it, she found herself ending it on the loosing end.  She was on her back now with nowhere to go, locked in much like food in the dangerous and deadly grip of an anaconda.  She tried to fight it, but only found the coils tightening around her hurting, pained body.  Her opponent, Amymarie Gaertner, could also feel the end drawing near, cinching herself tight and hoping to everything that her muscles in neither her legs or her arms would fail, at this point it was all or nothing, she would either win the fight here, or she would fail and Briana would get off her back and finish her off with a renewed fury.

Amymarie was a few weeks out from getting her big break.  With the help of an agent, she managed to swing a new deal for a medium budget dance movie, not unlike something such as the popular "Step Up" series.  It was new and she was to be one of the two main stars in a story about rival urban dancers.  At first she was overwhelmed that her co-star would be the lovely and talented Briana Evigan, and during the first shoots things seemed to be quite civil.  Two weeks into production however rumors started to be thrown around about who was the better dancer, and popular opinion started swinging from the veteran Briana to the newcommer and star Amymarie.  It was enough to fuel Briana to consider Amymarie somewhat of a rival and make her constantly annoyed in her presence, which was felt on set.  To add fuel to the fire, there was a scene in the movie where both Amymarie and Briana end up in a catfight on the dancefloor in which Briana would sucker punch Amymarie while dancing and then the two would roll around on the floor before being pulled apart.  Not only was there a "quiet poll" among the crew about which girl would win an actual catfight but during the training for the scene the two were so heated with each other that when Amymarie accidentally slapped Briana for real she saw it as nothing more then a flagrant insult and attack and stormed off set.

Later that night, Briana was the last person that Amymarie expected to show up at her hotel room.  Briana was dressed like she was just about to go and work out some of her stress with a grey trimmed pink sports bra and matching grey athletic shorts.  Amymarie was dressed to stay in however, donning cutoff jeans and a blue midriff exposing shirt.  Briana told her that they needed to talk, so Amymarie shut the door and expected them to chat out their problems.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long before things got heated.  Briana accused Amymarie of being an amateur, Amymarie defended herself and compared Briana to a spoiled princess.  Insults were exchanged between the two and finally when Amymarie had enough, she demanded that Briana leave.  Briana however had other plans as her anger boiled over and she grabbed Amymarie by her hair and slapped her, causing the two star actresses for the dancing film to get caught in a very real, very heated catfight.

The two rolled around the room like wildcats, in the beginning since Briana initiated she had a slight surprise advantage.  Amymarie however came around and the two were even, trading blows and scratches, pulling each other's hair and wasting no time in slapping and socking each other's toned dancer bodies.  Strength and stamina were put on the test, but with both girls being accomplished dancers, it would be a contest of outlasting the other.

Briana at one point managed to slam Amymarie forhead first into one of the walls, causing her to pause and giving the advantage to Briana who took the oppertunity to strip Amymarie of her shirt and bra and almost actually win the fight by choking her with her own bra.  The plan failed and the two continued to roll around, raking nails and pulling hair on the carpeted hotel floor. 

As fate would have it, Amymarie managed to outwrestle Briana in the end, causing her to find herself on top of a struggling Briana before grabbing her head and bashing it several times into the carpeted floor.  Briana's world shook and she was stunned, lying momentarily still and moaning.  It was then that Amymarie found her possible fight ending advantage as she slid to the side of Briana, tucked one leg under Briana's waist and the other over her stomach before locking her legs and scissoring as hard as she could in an attempt to crush the fight out of Briana's beautifully toned midriff.  Briana kicked as her midriff was squeezed, her arms going up to her head and a scream coming from her mouth.  She panicked and started to flail, Amymarie then leaned in and managed to get one arm behind Briana's head, clawing onto her hair to hold her in place, and the other around the front of her neck by her chin.  She wouldn't quite get it around her neck, so she was unable to sleeper choke her, but just by holding her down and using all of her strength to crush her brunette's waist was enough for her.

Briana, on her back, had nowhere to go.  With one arm she shot down towards Amymarie's legs, trying to pry them away from her midsection which was now in danger of being crushed.  With the other, she tried to pry Amymarie's arm away from her neck.  Neither worked, Amymarie only tightened and Briana moaned in pain in response.

Amymarie saw an opening.  "Time for some payback, bitch." she stated, quickly moving her arm away from Briana's neck and grasping her opponent's pink sports bra, moving it up and dragging her nails across Briana's sporty sized breast.  Briana screamed, her free arm trying to bat Amymarie's claw away but unable to too as she had already grabbed and sunk in her nails in, mirroring something that Briana had done to her own large breasts earlier in the fight.

"Ahhh!  You fucking, no talent bitch!" spat Briana between grunts of pain.  Flexing her legs and crushing Briana's midsection, Amymarie saw another opening.  Using the hand that she had latched into Briana's hair, she quickly turned her head and shoved her hard towards her chest.  Briana's free arm tried to fight, but with Amymarie using now both hands to pull, Briana could do nothing but muffle a scream as Amymarie pushed her face first into her large breast.  She then locked her arms around Briana's head and held on tight with both arms and legs.  Briana's muffled scream could be heard as she squeezed, her opponent's airways sealed by sweaty titflesh.

"Fuck you Briana!" huffed Amymarie as she held on tight, starting to feel the lack of oxygen consume Briana, "Enjoy this closer look at what a real woman has you flat chested whore."

Briana's protests and screams both started to subside and Amymarie thought she couldn't hold on anymore.  Right before she was convinced that her muscles in both her legs and arms were about to fail, she noticed that Briana had gone totally limp, her arms dangling to the side.  She shook her head around while keeping her tight into her cleavage, there was no response.  She then leg go and Briana fell to the floor, battered, broken and unconscious.  Amymarie didn't walk away anywhere near unscathed, but she was however the one walking away.

Slowly she removed her leg from under the sleeping dancer before leaning over and stripping Briana of her bra totally.  Then, using the last of her strength, she pulled Briana viciously by her hair while she was still sleeping and dragged her out into the hallway right outside of her room for somebody to eventually find.

Needless to say, the movie never did come out due to what the studio called "Budget Problems", but everybody on the cast and crew knew the true reason...

- - -

The end!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Sorry for the length!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
« Reply #620 on: March 05, 2016, 02:11:50 PM »
Monica Naranjo vs Laura Pausini: Breast smothering match

{alt}

VS

Both women has been in a rivalary since they start they career as singers. Her rivalary has reached some points, that it also have involved her patners in their TV programs. Now they were to finish this rivalary in a kind of special match.

They have been fighting for a long time. Now rhey were very tired, but both womens want to finsh it. Monica grabs her opponents hair and tries to throw her down. But Laura also grabs Monica, and the two fall down.

They roll all over the ring while they are stretching their hair, and slapping eachother. After several seconds of rolling, Laura ends on top of Monica. Laura pins the arms of her rival to the floor, and starts to tilt, until put herbare brasts on top of Monica's face.

"Don't make this more difficult, Monica" says Laura. Monica wriggles, trying to escape. "Stop movAAHHHH" shouts Laura, as she feels that Monica biting her sideboob.

Quickly, Monica pushes her rival away, and gets on ver feet. She stomps Laura's breasts several times, trying to make all the oxygen in her lungs to escape. Then she sits on top of Laura, and press her head, against her bare breasts.

Laura moves her arms, trying to hit Monica. The Spanish, laughs as she sees her opponent in a merciless situation. "You can't beat me and my breasts" taunts Monica.

With each second, Laura moves less, until she reach a point that she has passed out, and stops moving.

Monica let her opponent to fall down to the ground, completly conciousless. Then she puts her foot on top of Laura's naked chest, and flexes her arms in a victory pose. "I told you, you can't beat me" says Monica

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #621 on: March 05, 2016, 04:36:21 PM »
I really enjoyed Jackflash's Scarlett Johansson theme suggestion. The stories where excellent , all the writers did a great job. I think it would be fun to try a "Super" weekend featuring Superheroines.

I figured I could kick it off with an older story I had revised and expanded , Starring Lynda Carter and exploitation star Dyanne Thorne

{alt}
{alt}

Ilsa was the She Wolf of the SS. She had gained notoriety in the Nazi party through her ruthless methods of combat and interrogation. Eventually she was asked to step into a role of greater visibility, she was going to be Germany's answer to the Amazon in the west. Her superiors had watched Wonder Woman tip the balance of the war in the Allies favor and were desperate for an answer. It was decided that Wonder Woman's influence had a massive effect on the moral of troops on both sides, and that it was time for the Axis to have their own "Super Woman." Ilsa gladly accepted her new role and the radical medical experiments to boost her strength, stamina, and agility. For two years she trained and studied with the sole purpose of bringing the Amazing Amazon to her knees in front of the world.
Wonder Woman was the Amazon champion of the Allies; her presence in the war boosted the hopes and mood of everyone around her. She had participated in missions, various USO shows, and raised millions in war bonds. She had bested all comers and rivals with ease and was key to Allied moral. She had heard of rumors and sightings of a Nazi "Wonder Woman" but dismissed them as propaganda.

Wonder Woman and the world where introduced to Ilsa "She Wolf of the SS" when the Axis powers released photographs and film of the new weapon in action. The genetic enhancements where a success, Ilsa was clearly the pinnacle of the Nazis desire to create a Super Human. Later that month news papers and radios around the globe buzzed with the news that Ilsa had challenged Wonder Woman to a combat match in Switzerland with the worlds press in attendance. The time had come to see who the real "Wonder Woman" was.

The venue held nearly 40,000 people who had come to witness the historic challenge. There where photographers, reporters and writers swamping the ground level near the ring. The lights went dark and the crowd exploded in support as the Amazing Amazon strolled to the ring. She was a sight to behold 5' 10" with 38C-25-37 measurements. She wore her trademark costume complete with a red cape which she removed on entering the ring. Wonder Woman looked as confident and strong as ever as she waved and soaked in the crowds support.

Everyone's attention soon attention soon turned the Nazi woman as she appeared. The crowd was visibly stunned at the sight of the She Wolf. She stood 5'7" and her white blouse could hardly contain her 37D breasts. She was shorter than the Amazon, but seemed to have a stronger build. Ilsa marched to the ring without having her cold stare leave Wonder Woman , who some in the crowd now thought didn't look so confident. The match of the century was about to start.

The bell rang and the two women circled each other, each moved slowly tying to feel out the movements of the other. Finally they met in the middle of the ring and grappled with each other with Wonder Woman gaining the upper hand, she whipped Ilsa into the ropes and gracefully cart wheeled a kick square into her opponent's midsection. The Amazon quickly dropped on Ilsa and applied a headlock that she wrenched the German to her feet with. Wonder Woman then suplexed her challenger, but not before holding her in the air while soaking in the crowds cheers. The match had started in the favor of the American champion , her grace and skill was apparent as she flew off the ropes and crashed into Ilsa again.

Wonder Woman picked the "She Wolf " up off the ground by her hair and had decided the time was right to embarrass her 'counterpart", Wonder Woman engaged the clearly winded Ilsa in a test of strength. The two locked fingers in the middle of the ring and began to struggle Wonder Woman garnered all the strength she had.... But to her surprise Ilsa would not budge, a wicked smile came over the face of the She Wolf as she pressed the Amazon back. Wonder Woman grimaced as she fought with all her might, but she could not stop the Nazi from bending her hands back and forcing her to a knee.

The crowd was stunned into silence as they watched Wonder Woman be overpowered by the laughing She Wolf. Ilsa dropped Wonder Woman's hands and quickly delivered a massive blow to her opponents head, Wonder Woman fell to her side and quickly scrambled to the corner of the ring where she was met by Ilsa body at full speed , Wonder Woman was smashed into the corner and whipped to the other corner before she knew it. Wonder Woman threw her right leg up at caught the charging Nazi in the stomach.

As Ilsa staggered to the middle of the ring, Wonder Woman threw a wild right haymaker but the She Wolf ducked and delivered a thunderous uppercut of her own to Wonder Woman's heaving breast. Wonder Woman clutched her breast and fired a punch that glanced off Ilsa's head and the Nazi followed with a brutal knee to Wonder Woman's stomach.

This was Ilsa plan all along. She couldn’t compete with the Amazons skill, speed, and grace; but knew if she could draw Wonder Woman into a slugfest that she could pound the Amazon into submission. The Crowd sat eerily silent as they watched the Amazon fall into the Ilsa's plan. Diana had underestimated the strength and ferocity of the Nazi She Wolf and was getting hammered from pillar to post as Ilsa locked a choke hold from behind on the Amazon and screamed in delight.

This was the most trouble Wonder Woman had ever been in and for the 1st time she feared that she might lose. A panic went off in her head as she shot an elbow into the gut of her rival, Isla released the hold and attempted to pound Wonder Woman with haymaker. Diana ducked the wild swing went to the ropes and delivered a stunning hurincanrana. The crowd went wild as their hero dropped a leg across the Nazi , Wonder Woman seized back control of the match with another series of suplexes , and tried to end the match. Diana covered the fallen Nazi and waited for the count.

1.....2......NOOOOO!

Wonder Woman was so close , she allowed a moment to yell at the ref , when a double ax-handle exploded into her back. Ilsa yanked the stunned Amazon to her feet and flattened her with a clothesline ,Wonder Woman nearly did a back flip as the force of the blow bounced her off the mat. The She Wolf lifted Diana and carried her to the corner where she laid her dazed rival on top of the ropes. The crowd again was anxious as Ilsa raised her clenched hands and smashed Wonder Woman hard in the gut, and knocking her to the second set of ropes. A knee-drop to the same area sent Diana down another rung. The She Wolf stepped on Wonder Woman's breast as she held onto the ropes for leverage and howled with a perverse delight as Diana shrieked in pain.

Wonder Woman finally pushed the Nazis boot away and rolled out of the corner and managed to sweep her foot behind the blondes knee , sending Ilsa to the mat in an intense pain. Both exhausted women met on the mat near the corner. They clenched each other in mutual bear hugs from their knees , Wonder Woman and The She Wolf both exerted all the strength they had into their bear hugs back and forth for what seemed like eternity..... but slowly Diana seemed to lose strength as the Nazi wrenched her torso. Ilsa felt Wonder Woman's faltering might as her bulging 37D breasts engulfed the Amazon’s famous chest.

The She Wolf wrenched back and shrieked with a primal rage as she broke Diana's resolve, Wonder Woman's arms fell to her sides as the Nazi Superwoman lifted her from her knees and walked to the center of the ring where she dropped her. Wonder Woman clenched her back and tried to rise but another double fisted hammer was dropped on her sending her to the mat, Ilsa stood over the Amazon and grabbed her by the hair; whipping the crowd into an angry frenzy as she removed Diana's tiara and used it to pound her again.

The She Wolf basked in the protests of the crowd as bent the gold tiara and tossed it at her opponent who was hanging on the ropes for support. Ilsa decided it was time to end the match and Wonder Woman's role in the war. She landed another blow to Diana's injured back and lifted her high over head in the air , she left the crowd watch Wonder Woman helpless in the air for a couple of seconds.

Diana weakly thrashed but she had little fight left ...she couldn't believe this was the end. You could hear a pin drop when Wonder Woman crashed onto The She Wolfs outstretched knee. With an wicked smile Ilsa contorted Diana's hurt back to a sickening angle and held her there by her breast and crotch until she was satisfied she’d crushed Wonder Woman's will ....and she had!

Wonder Woman flopped to the mat and offered no resistance as the She Wolf placed her black boot on the fallen Amazons heaving chest.

1...2....3!

The contest was over, Ilsa waited to take her boot of Wonder Woman until she was sure every flash in the building had gone off, then she paraded around the ring with Wonder Woman's mangled tiara as the Amazon lay crushed at her feet. Diana had been overconfident and fell into a sloppy slugfest with the She Wolf. Isla broke her and showed the World the real "Wonder Woman" was...Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS!

Offline 1619626

« Reply #622 on: March 05, 2016, 06:47:17 PM »
This was great! Maybe the new Wonder Woman can have a go at some dastardly villainess? Maybe a modern Ilsa?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #623 on: March 05, 2016, 08:52:54 PM »
Freefall, that was...dare I say it...SUPER!  :D

I really enjoyed Jackflash's Scarlett Johansson theme suggestion. The stories where excellent , all the writers did a great job. I think it would be fun to try a "Super" weekend featuring Superheroines.

I figured I could kick it off with an older story I had revised and expanded , Starring Lynda Carter and exploitation star Dyanne Thorne

{alt}
{alt}

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #624 on: March 05, 2016, 09:37:02 PM »
So many wonderful stories!   :-*

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #625 on: March 06, 2016, 12:24:06 AM »
yes there is
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:25:25 AM by gene smith »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #626 on: March 06, 2016, 02:00:35 AM »
Great story freefall. The longer the one sided beat down the better in my opinion.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #627 on: March 07, 2016, 11:02:07 PM »
Flashback 1979:  Caroline Munro vs Sybil Danning

{alt}{alt}

The battle over who would star in the upcoming Sci-Fi film Starcrash had been a wild brawl between Sybil and Caroline, with both desperate to not only beat her rival, but prove she has the skills to be the next great action star.  At long last however, it appeared that one beauty had victory in hand.  Munro's moans of agony filled the penthouse as, from behind, Danning clamped her hands over her rival's breasts, viciously squeezing and kneading the soft flesh.  the Brit appeared to be on the verge of surrender as her head lolled forward, and blonde Sybil gave a smirking chuckle.

But suddenly, Caroline's head snapped backward, the back of her skull smashing into her tormentor's forehead.  Danning released her hold and staggered backward, glassy eyed.  Whirling around, her eyes narrowed into slits of fury, Munro grabbed her opponent's wrist and flipped her up and over to the carpet.  Danning landed heavily on her back with a gasping thud, leaving her stunned and unable to offer any resistance as the brunette grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs, spreading them wide.  With a sinister leer on her gorgeous face, Caroline raised her right leg, and then began to deliver stomp after stomp to her victim's groin.  Danning burst into tears, howling in pain, until finally she shrieked out , "I GIVE UP!  THE PART IS YOURS!  P-PLEASE...STOP!!!"  The brunette cruelly delivered one last stomp, just for good measure, and then let her beaten foe's legs drop limply to the floor.

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:44:45 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Raypops

« Reply #628 on: March 08, 2016, 12:15:30 AM »
  Great story! Love the flashbacks!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2016, 03:27:12 AM »
Mila Kunis vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

Kaley gave a smug little chuckle as Mila winced in pain, the full nelson immobilizing the brunette and draining her strength.  But after all of the times they had fought, the blonde should have known that it's a fatal mistake to write Kunis off until you've actually beaten her.  But Cuoco had underestimated her nemesis, and that fact was rudely...and painfully...brought home to her when Mila lifted her right leg and slammed her heel down upon Kaley's bare toes as hard as she could.

Shrieking, Cuoco released her hold and limped backward, but she didn't put enough distance between her and her rival to prevent Mila from following up the stomp with an elbow smash into the side of the blonde's right breast, drawing forth another shriek of pain.  Whirling around, Kunis crouched down, and then leapt up for a standing dropkick, the balls of her feet nailing Kaley in the chest like twin sledgehammers.  The brunette landed on the mat with the grace of a panther, while Cuoco reeled back, arms windmilling, until she fell heavily into the corner of the ring.  And before the stunned blonde could gather her wits, her adversary lunged at her, driving a shoulder block hard into her belly, winding her.  As Kaley gasped for breath, Mila then grabbed her legs behind the knees and yanked, pulling Cuoco's feet out from under her and sending her crashing down with a thud on her ass, the back of her head resting against the bottom turnbbuckle.

As Kaley lay groaning, Mila grabs the top ropes with both hands for leverage, and then steps with both bare feet against the blonde's alabaster throat, choking Cuoco with the full weight of her body upon her rival's windpipe.  Kaley's own feet kick wildly as her hands clutch and tug in a panic against her tormentor's ankles, but Kunis remains firmly in place, smiling as she looks down upon her hated nemesis, and watches as the blonde's eyes glaze over and then start to flutter shut, her tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth as a trickle of drool runs down her chin.  And then at last, Cuoco falls still, strangled into unconsciousness and defeat.

Mila accepts her victory with a scoffing laugh at her fallen foe.

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 03:28:37 AM by Jackflash Jump »