News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2464 Replies

Offline millsman

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #630 on: March 08, 2016, 09:31:31 AM »
I love these Mila vs Kaley matches! Great job.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #631 on: March 08, 2016, 03:53:46 PM »
Flashback 1979:  Caroline Munro vs Sybil Danning

{alt}{alt}

My 2 favourite girls from the 1970s.  I've written a few matchups for these two myself, and would have loved to see them actually fight it out!

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #632 on: March 09, 2016, 04:14:44 AM »
Emma Roberts vs Anna Kendrick

{alt}{alt}

"Game over, bitch!"  Anna balls her fist and puts everything behind a right cross.  When it connects with Emma's face, it's a certain knockout blow.

Unfortunately for Kendrick, that connection is missed, as Roberts ducks under the swinging blow.  The momentum causes Anna to spin 180°, leaving her momentarily confused as to what just happened...or, more precisely, didn't happen.  From behind, in a crouch, Emma swings her right arm up between her opponent's parted legs, her forearm slamming into the blonde's groin.  Kendrick give a high-pitched squeak of pain, and then sinks to her knees with a moan, hands clutching her throbbing womanhood.

Rising up, Roberts walks around to face her foe; she grabs Anna by the hair and pulls her head between her thighs.  Then Roberts bends forward and wraps her arms around Anna's waist.  Then, belying her petite size, Emma with a roar lifts Kendrick up off of the floor, holding her upside down, her victim's head still firmly between her thighs.  Roberts then sits down fast and hard, executing a crude piledriver.  The crown of Anna's head spikes into the floor, and her body flops to the carpet like a ragdoll.

Rolling the moaning insensate Kendrick over onto her back, Emma takes her index finger and presses it into the cleft between the fallen girl's pert breasts, and with a smug smile and a taunting tone, she says, "One...two...three.  Now the game's over, bitch!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:15:22 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2016, 11:52:26 PM »
Wow, over 700 posts and 70,000 views!   ::)

Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson

{alt}{alt}

Emma writhed on the carpeted floor, Kristen upon her back.  The skin of both combatants were drenched in sweat, their brunette hair damp, unruly manes.  Both panted heavily for breath, as each had pushed the other to the very limits of their endurance.  Now, however, Stewart had her right arm wrapped around her hated rival's head, and she poured every last vestige of her power into a sleeper hold.

Watson's efforts to roll over in hopes of breaking the hold were thwarted as her American adversary pressed her feet against the inside of the Brit's thighs, forcing her legs wide, grapevining them and costing Emma the leverage she needed.  Her breathing growing more labored as her eyes start to glaze over, Watson is filled with panic, but her nemesis has simply ensnared her too well for any hope of escape.  Adding to the Englishwoman's torment is Kristen taunting, with the American smiling as she hisses into her struggling foe's ear, "Nighty-night, bitch.  I've just kicked your limey ass and proven I'm the better woman, and don't you forget it!"

That's the last thing Emma hears as she finally succumbs to the sleeper, her eyes rolling up and her lids fluttering shut as she is driven into bleak unconsciousness.

Offline piledriver74

« Reply #634 on: March 11, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »
very nice :) always nice to see Kristen again

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #635 on: March 11, 2016, 03:13:46 AM »
glad you had Kristen winning! poor emma would lose every time to her

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #636 on: March 11, 2016, 11:42:14 AM »
EXCELENT, I always love the Emma vs Kristen fights.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2016, 03:37:24 AM »
Emma W. On the losing end of a fight is always good!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2016, 01:44:03 PM »
Emma W. On the losing end of a fight is always good!
I doubt the lady herself would think so
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #639 on: March 12, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
Emma Watson vs Kristen Stewart

{alt}{alt}

Revenge, as they say, is sweet.

Kristen gurgled and gasped as Emma tightened the Rear Naked Choke across the American's slender throat.  That both combatants had indeed stripped each other naked was just a pleasant irony for the spectators.  In addition to the stranglehold, Watson squeezed her legs around her hated rival's waist, agonizingly scissoring Stewart.

"This is for last time, you tart!" the Brit hissed into her opponent's ear.  "And as far as who the better woman is, you, I and everyone else in this room know that on your very best day, you can't hold a candle to me!"  Kristen's only response was a gasping sob, as her arms slowly clawed haplessly at the air, as if she could somehow pull herself free by grabbing at nothing.

And then, those arms flopped down, and the embattled brunette's eyes fluttered shut, her face purpling from lack of oxygen, a trickle of drool from the corner of her lips.  Knowing that victory is at last hers, Emma gives a satisfied smile and purrs, "Rule Britannia!"

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #640 on: March 12, 2016, 08:16:45 PM »
Nice one, JJ! Love the waist scissors / sleeper combo.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2016, 05:08:56 AM »
Sorry, she's a cutie but I have no idea who she is.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2016, 05:15:31 AM »

Nor I. 

-JM

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
She's Angie Varona. Here's her Insta: https://www.instagram.com/angievarona/?hl=en

I guess she's not really a celeb, but still. I think she'd be perfect in a story someday. :p

Wow, Angie Varona.  I've thought about several scenarios, but nothing recent.  Talk about a name from the past.  She was a minor "internet" celebrity who's pictures of her two best assets got her golden status online.  She then went on TV and cried about how she was being bullied and that her life was horrible because of all these pictures of her online, then after her 15 minutes was up she went back to doing the exact same thing that made her famous (or infamous?) in the first place. 

She may not be a full blown celebrity, but I mean she's famous, so that counts.  I'd love to see her in something, or whip something up sometime.  Off the top of my head I have several ideas, including if you wanted to stay in the realm of "minor" celebrity status, a good fight for her would be Lia Marie Johnson of course.

I like the way you think and write Nicole!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #644 on: March 14, 2016, 05:34:10 AM »

Nor I. 

-JM
She's Angie Varona. Here's her Insta: https://www.instagram.com/angievarona/?hl=en

I guess she's not really a celeb, but still. I think she'd be perfect in a story someday. :p

Put her up against another "kinda-celeb". Maybe someone that's Instagram famous, like she is. Can I suggest Russian Instagram model Anastasiya Kvitko? https://www.instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en