News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2464 Replies

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #690 on: March 29, 2016, 10:41:23 AM »
Masterful work on the Weaver vs Anton matchup Jackflash. I like my fantasy based in reality and the outcome was very believable.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #691 on: March 29, 2016, 10:53:44 AM »
Awesome stories, everyone; I can't stop reading them!

We need a Michelle Trachtenberg day. :P

I second that - who wouldn't want a Michelle Trachtenberg day in the near future?    I also agree that there has been a LOT of awesome work in the threads lately and keep it up everybody!! 

I'd rather be beaten to death with a thousand wooden spoons than ever see another picture of Trachtenberg.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline AlyAdmirer

« Reply #692 on: March 29, 2016, 07:10:49 PM »

I second that - who wouldn't want a Michelle Trachtenberg day in the near future?    I also agree that there has been a LOT of awesome work in the threads lately and keep it up everybody!! 

I'd rather be beaten to death with a thousand wooden spoons than ever see another picture of Trachtenberg.

To each there own.  Personally, I feel the same way about Emma Watson.  But you don't see me lashing out at others for what and who they enjoy, do you?

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #693 on: March 29, 2016, 07:51:11 PM »

Ah, yes, stating a contrary opinion is "lashing out." Sorry to offend precious little snowflake.

To each there own.  Personally, I feel the same way about Emma Watson.  But you don't see me lashing out at others for what and who they enjoy, do you?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline AlyAdmirer

« Reply #694 on: March 29, 2016, 07:56:36 PM »

Ah, yes, stating a contrary opinion is "lashing out." Sorry to offend precious little snowflake.

Took me a second to find what I was meant to be responding to.  Observing without comment...

And no offense at all.  I can't be offended by an opinion which doesn't matter to me.  But for the hyperbolic contribution which serves no purpose other than to dampen the enthusiasm of others, I stand by my characterization of it as "lashing out."

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #695 on: March 29, 2016, 10:30:37 PM »
Masterful work on the Weaver vs Anton matchup Jackflash. I like my fantasy based in reality and the outcome was very believable.

It was good, wasn't it?  I'd love to take the credit for it, but I only posted it.  It was written by my friend, Big Fan.  Here's hoping he does more for the thread soon!  :)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #696 on: March 29, 2016, 11:46:34 PM »
Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Emma Stone

{alt}{alt}

Emma's screams filled the room, tears in her eyes from the unrelenting pain.  Seated upon the floor, legs forced wide, she was faced opposite by her opponent, Sarah.  The blonde was smiling as she pressed her feet against the inside of her adversary's knees, forcing her legs even wider, straining the redhead's hamstring muscles to the edge of snapping.  Holding fast to Stone's wrists to immobilize her arms, Gellar knew it was only a matter of time now.  Emma, foolishly believing she could find some way to escape, resisted the all-consuming desire to surrender.  As the blonde had dominated their fight from the very outset, it's curious that Emma still believed she had some hope of turning the tide, but soon enough even that faint flicker was snuffed out, and she howled "I GIVE UP!  PLEASE...LET ME GO!!!"

Alyson Hannlgan vs Dianna Agron

{alt}{alt}

UGGGHHHHHHH! Alyson moaned as Dianna added to the pain of her ankle lock on the redhead by cruelly bending her bare toes.  With a smirk, the blonde sneered, "Feel free to beg for mercy anytime you'd like.  Not that I'll show you any."  But while Agron was taunting her seemingly helpless opponent, the wily redhead was plotting.  With sudden cobra speed, she lashed out with her other leg, the sole of her foot smashing into the side of her tormentor's face.  With a stunned groan, Agron let loose of Hannlgan's ankle and collapsed backward onto the carpeted floor.  Ignoring her lingering pain, Alyson quickly scrambled up next to her adversary, pulling Dianna up to a seated position.  Alyson then applied a seated abdominal stretch to her victim, adding to the blonde's torment with a clawhold to her belly; Agron's taut abs swiftly collapsed before the crushing power of the redhead's vaunted claw, and tears streamed down her face.  Finally, Dianna sobbed her submission...but unfortunately for her, Aly wasn't interested in showing any mercy just yet....

Charisma Carpenter vs Jessica Simpson

{alt}{alt}

Arms like lead, Charisma and Jessica continued to throw sloppy punches at one another, leather smacking against flesh as beads of sweat sprayed from their topless bodies.  It had been a grueling ten rounds of boxing between them, with Carpenter's Southern California Championship on the line.  There were no points to be scored in this bout; one beauty would only win by knocking out the other...provided one or both didn't collapse from exhaustion first.

Suddenly, calling upon her last dregs of power, one of battlers unleashes a flurry of blows, her gloves smashing into her opponent's face, belly and breasts, until finally her limbs fall helpless to her sides, unable to give any more.  But nothing more is needed as her target, glazed eyes rolling up in their sockets, sways uneasily for a few moments before collapsing backward to the mat like a felled tree.  And with that, Simpson places her foot upon the heaving chest of the fallen Carpenter and lets the referee wrap her new title belt around her waist.

Michelle Trachtenberg vs Brittany Snow

{alt}{alt}

It couldn't have gone any better for the brunette if she had scripted it herself.  True, Snow had given Trachtenberg a wild challenge that pushed both beauties to their limits, but the battle ended in victory for Michelle, as she finished off Brittany with a facesit.  But things went from bad to worse for the blonde as she groggily regained consciousness several minutes later...only to find herself stripped naked.  A handful of flaxen hair forced the whining Snow up onto all fours, and then Trachtenberg sat on her back, using Brittany's own bra as a bridle as she slipped the fabric between her hapless rival's teeth.  Michelle, a mega-watt smile beaming, then forces the blonde to crawl around the room, giving the victorious brunette a horsey ride as if she were a triumphant Amazon queen.  Holding her "reins' with one hand, Michelle used a wooden spoon she had retrieved from the penthouse's kitchen as a riding crop, smacking it against the sobbing Snow's bare buttocks to nudge her forward, as the elite spectators stood and applauded the spectacle.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #697 on: March 30, 2016, 12:07:02 AM »
fantastic work, Jack! esp. the very humiliating post-match punishment of poor Brittany Snow  ;D

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #698 on: March 30, 2016, 05:10:07 AM »
Great job Jack! Love seeing Diana getting beat up!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #699 on: March 30, 2016, 07:29:01 AM »
Demi Lovato vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

{alt}{alt}

Demi's backhand blows cracks across Sarah's face, spinning the blonde around from the force of the slap.  Stunned, Gellar staggers a few steps, but her opponent follows close behind.  Raising her hands, Lovato rakes her nails down the blonde's bare back, causing Sarah to shriek.  A hand on her shoulder roughly shoves the blonde around to face her opponet, and Demi viciously pinches both of Sarah's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, twisting and yanking them.  Gellar howls in torment,her legs buckling as she slowly drops to her knees, helpless.

In desperation, she brings her hands up, grasps Lovato's bikini panties, and yanks them down.  Shocked by the unexpected tactic, the brunette instinctively releases her hold on her rival's nipples and grabs at her garment to pull it back up.  Gellar uses this brief window of opportunity to grab Demi behind her knees and yank, pulling her feet out from under her and sending her crashing down onto her butt.  A swift palm thrust to the chin lays the glazed-eyed Lovato flat on her back.

Standing up (and ignoring the still-throbbing pain in her bruised nipples), Sarah grabs her adversary by the legs and rolls her over onto her belly.  Gellar then bends down to grab the brunette's wrists and yank her arms back, lifting her upper body up off of the floor.  The blonde then presses her foot to the back of Lovato's skull and starts to push her face-down into the floor, stomping her again and again.

When the pounding finally ceases, a moaning Demi is badly stunned, leaving her ripe for her opponent to sit upon her back, cup her hands under the brunette's chin, and yank her head up.  Lovato yowls in pain, while the blonde relentlessly pulls her back, sending jolts of agony through Demi's neck and spine.  Finally, no longer able to withstand the torment, the brunette sobs her surrender.

Offline blue338

« Reply #700 on: March 30, 2016, 10:04:59 PM »
Thank you to all the wonderful authors sharing their stories.  Bravo!!!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #701 on: March 31, 2016, 07:48:04 AM »
Michelle Trachtenberg VS Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson ------------------------------------------------ Michelle Trachtenberg
                                                   5'3" ---------------------------------------------------------------- 5'7"
                                                 125lbs ------------------------------------------------------------- 130lbs
                                            32DD-25-36 in ------------------------------------------------------ 32B-26-35 in

Magnificent work, Nicole...as usual! ;)

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #702 on: April 01, 2016, 06:46:37 AM »
Bella Thorne vs Lia Marie Johnson - Swimsuit Match

{alt}{alt}

Bella grunted as she pulled Lia Johnson’s legs hard in a Boston crab, who moaned in agony in response. Bella laughed at her struggles and taunted.

“Sorry Lia, should have realized what would happen when you mess with the Queen!!” Lia simply gave a pained grunt as she gritted her teeth trying to hold out as the female ref on the side looked for the tap. Bella smiled and gave a wave to Sophie Turner, who waiting outside the ring in shorts and shirt and cheering her on.

Bella was certainly pleased that her dominance in the arena was still uncontested, especially after what she and her friends did to “her”, some months ago. The thought of that moment brought a shit eating grin to Bella’s face and she pulled the Boston Crab even harder saying,

“So what do you say Lia? Do you give?”

“And become another one of your cronies?” grunted Lia, “Fuck you!” Bella laughed in response, before repositioning her into a one leg Boston so that one of her hands was free and sensually tiptoe to Lia’s crotch. Working her hands underneath Lia’s one piece, Bella started claw Lia’s womanhood saying.

“Fine then, it much more fun making you submit the hard way.” Lia gave a moan in response and frantically clawed at the mat of the ring in desperate attempt to break free as Bella’s hands did their work.  Lia bit her lip, and tried to hold out, hoping that Bella would tire of her game.

Yet it was to no avail and now desperate to end the pain, Lia was about to cry her surrender when suddenly the crowd, which had been murmuring and booing at Bella erupted in wild cheers!

Bella turned her head around to see what they were cheering for, as did Sophie, when suddenly out of the ring arena came “her,” Chloe Grace Moretz, running out of the arena entrance in shorts and tank top.

After months of not showing herself, her appearance was a surprise to Bella, yet that surprise came with anger at the audacity for Chloe to come back. Giving an angered humph, Bella let go of Lia and motioned Sophie forward, who in turn start charging towards Chloe.

Chloe however was not going to be deterred and she struck Sophie with a running kick to the face, bringing her to the floor. Yet Chloe did not stop as she ran into the ring and got up to face Bella. Bella threw a savage right hook, yet Chloe did a sudden split, causing Bella to miss completely, before bringing her own fist up into Bella’s crotch.  Bella gave a gasp and she held onto her womanhood, pain etched in her face as she hobbled away from Chloe and slumped against the turnbuckle.

“That’s a trick I learned from Miss Cassie Cage! Like it bitch?” said Chloe, with a smirk on her face, before running towards Bella and kicking her out of the ring. At which Chloe turned towards Lia, who was slowly getting up, and helped her to her feet saying.

“You alright? She can be quite brutal.”

“I’m fine” said Lia, “Thanks for the help! It came just in time.” They both smiled at one another, but Chloe’s smile ended when Bella, who had entered the ring, suddenly smacked Chloe in the back of her head. As Chloe reeled in pain, Bella keep hold of her hair and with an angry snarl, whipped Chloe out of the ring. Chloe fell the floor hard and was quickly beset on by Sophie Turner, eager to get some payback.

Satisfied that Chloe was going to be taken care of, Bella turned towards the middle of the ring, only to have Lia suddenly kick her in the stomach. As Bella reeled forward in pain, Lia forced Bella’s head underneath her arm, before raising her hand in the air and jumping the air, hitting Bella with a Implant DDT.

Bella recoiled in pain before slumping to the mat, her eyes closed and giving shallow breaths as Lia wrapped her legs for the three count. The female ref, while moderately distracted by Chloe’s appearance, did not miss this and she slid to the floor and smack it

“1….2…3!!!!!” The crowd went wild as Lia lifted off of Bella with exhilaration, almost shocked by her victory, as Bella slowly regained her senses. Outside the ring, Sophie was reeling from counter blow from Chloe and was about to retaliate when they heard the cheers and saw the result. Sophie was in shock at what had happened, and was dumbfounded for a second, before running to help Bella, who was rolling out of the ring.

Chloe on the hand, brighten up with a smile and she quickly entered the ring to give Lia a hug for the win. Lia enthusiastically returned the favor for a few seconds, before breaking off the hug and giving huge waves to the crowd along with Chloe.

Bella, being helped by Sophie, was limping out of the ring, looked at Lia with anger and resentment but most of all glared at Chloe with a burning hate in her eye for robbing her of her victory.

Chloe simply meet the glare, before winking with a smirk on her face and continuing to enjoy the celebration, saying to the crowd as Bella limped away.

“Well folks, looks like I’m back!”
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:53:05 AM by AKMaster »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #703 on: April 02, 2016, 05:04:35 PM »
Demi Lovato vs. Victoria Justice

{alt}
{alt}

Demi Lovato couldn’t wait to knock this cocky Stacy Kiebler-clone down a peg or two. With her long legs, tight jean short shorts and haughty attitude, Victoria resembled the former WWE diva that was nothing more than a sexy jobber for the fans to oogle at while she lay in defeat; usually at the very least stripped down to her bra and panties. As Victoria bent her long legs and stuck out her tight tush while entering the ring, just like Keibler would do, Demi didn’t waste a second to charge towards the completely unprepared Justice and proceeded to dominate the entire match in the short span of a couple minutes. It was after a perfectly executed belly to belly suplex when Demi effortlessly yanked one of Victoria’s long legs high and back for an easy pinfall victory that had Lovato barely even breaking a sweat. As the quickly humbled Victoria shook her head from side to side and weakly moaned as her leg was hooked in a very compromising position, Demi looked down at her and whispered in her ear “Don’t ever waste my time even stepping in the same ring as me, thanks sweetie.” in a condescending tone as she crudely pushed her leg down after the ref reached the 3 count.

But Victoria was about to waste more of Demi’s time as Lovato was celebrating around the ring with arm raised in victory, an embarrassed Justice would stagger back to her feet behind and, in true sore loser fashion, waited for Demi to turn around so she could slap her in the face. As you could imagine, this would backfire terribly for Victoria as not only would Demi duck under the slap but, as soon as Victoria turned back around to face Lovato in shock, her shirt would be gripped and torn completely off her body in a single tug. Justice let out a squeal as she covered her now visible breasts in her light blue bra, but that allowed the quick Lovato to move both her hands to the sides of her jean shorts and begin tugging them down her long legs. Poor Victoria would try retaining her shorts as she fell to the ground as a result of Demi’s tugging, but they were pulled completely off her legs seconds later as the embarrassed jobber was now clad in just her light blue bra, matching panties and her high boots. Before Victoria could even attempt to escape the ring in shame, Demi scooped the mortified brat over her shoulders before slamming her to the mat in a thunderous powerbomb that had Victoria spread eagled and knocked unconscious.

Now certain that she was not getting up for a second time, Demi planted her foot right on Victoria’s panty-clad pussy and flexed her arms in absolute victory. Poor Victoria had not only been pinned with ease before, but was now left squashed like a pancake and stripped of her clothes. It was another jobber destroyed for Demi and another helpless defeat for Victoria.

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #704 on: April 02, 2016, 09:15:18 PM »
Good stuff! Love your style, babe....   ;)