News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Campus Amateur Boxing Event

• 21 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Campus Amateur Boxing Event
« on: November 23, 2009, 07:21:05 PM »
Apparently my campus is hosting an amateur boxing event next Saturday to raise money for a cancer fund. It's being run by one of the sororities and frats on campus.

I've already been told that there are at least 3 female bouts scheduled at the moment, I'm gonna try and see who's fighting and getting pictures of it or at least find out who the fighters are and give you some insight as to how it went.

petelv

Re: Campus Amateur Boxing Event
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
That would be great.  Could you write a story about this ?  Also tell them Thank you for doing this for the fight against Cancer.

pete

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »
I saw the e-mail in my school mail and it was pretty vague. I did however stopped and saw a flier saying that there are 4 female bouts, names were undisclosed but they said they'd reveal them in due time.

Ya it's for brain cancer actually, a girl had surgery done to remove the tumor and is hosting this event with her sorority to raise awareness. She's actually one of the girls fighting which is really surprising to me.

The fights are scheduled next Saturday night, so I'll probably have some stories and photos for you guys either by Sunday or that following week at least.

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »
I wish my college campus would hold an amateur boxing tournament. Good event for a good cause. I wish them all luck.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 06:50:44 AM »
It's a private university in Northern, NJ. I think that's all you need to know, no offense.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »
So tonight is the campus amateur boxing event for brain cancer.

There are 4 fights scheduled so tomorrow I'm gonna try and have some pics up or at least those of the fighters if I can find them and how the fights went.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 07:06:13 PM »
Unfortunately my camera was broken, but I was lucky enough to find photos of them on facebook for reference. The first fight of the event was between two freshmen, Suzelle and Samantha. It was a 3 round fight, both girls wearing protective headgear. Suzelle was wearing black shorts, white sports bra and black gloves and Samantha was wearing blue shorts, orange sports bra and black gloves.

Suzelle:
{alt}
Samantha:
{alt}

Both girls were incredibly bubbly to be in the ring and moments from punching each other. First round begins and they came out bouncing and smiling, throwing jabs and for the most part either missing hitting each others gloves as they covered up.Mid-way through Suzelle lands a solid jab right in the pit of Samantha's belly and the pain was visible on her face as her lips pursed together blowing out air. Following up she lands a left hook to Samantha's head shaking the blond up and reeling back into the ropes. Suzelle hopped in there and began beating away at a cowering Samantha's body as her blond opponent could only defend herself and moan in pain. End of the round Samantha lands a wild jab right to Suzelle's left tit leaving the brunette in shock.

Between round you could hear Samantha's corner yelling at her what to do, to take control and not get bullied. Suzelle was getting lectured as well, but she seemed more focused on the left tit.

Second round they came out swinging with Samantha connecting a nice right hook to Suzelle's slender body and then a left hook, then a another right! They combination continued for awhile drawing grunts of pain from Suzelle who then threw her arms over Samantha's shoulders in a clinch. Samantha embraced the clinch almost like a hug which was weird. The ref broke them apart and this time Suzelle got her pay back with those body punches, starting with revenge for that punch she took to her left tit. A nice left uppercut to the blond's right tit to stun her and then a hard left jab to the pit of her belly again and then another jab to body over and over again. Samantha covered up the best she could, but her mistake was that she left her head wide open covering her belly. Suzelle probably didn't realize that until she looked up and at once stopped punching, Samantha was more relieved letting her guard down and that's when Suzelle landed a right hard right hook to Samantha's chin! The blond's head snapped to the side as it look like the glove was riding her chin the entire time, her eyes wide with shock, knees blucking, face torn with pain, and she collapsed to her hands and knees. Suzelle looked stunned at having knocked down Samantha, but that quickly turned to excitement as she jumped up and down the ring screaming and exclaiming that she won. The ref telling Suzelle to go to a neutral corner as he started the count. Samantha was up at 5 and Suzelle flashed her a cocky smile, while Samantha looked a bit worried. Before they went back at it the bell sounded for the end of round 2.

Between rounds Samantha's corner was trying to get her ready for the final round giving her water, cooling her off, and pep talks. Suzelle seemed to be getting words of encouragement as she was nodding with a smile on her face.

The bell for the final round begins and Suzelle comes running out of corner to meet Samantha at hers. They squared off with jabs blazing, but mid-way through Samantha caught Suzelle with a left uppercut to the chin completely shaking up the brunette and following up with a right hook to Suzelle's jaw sending her down to the canvas wide eyed in shock. Samantha was ushered to the neutral corner as the ref counted Suzelle who had a much harder time getting up, having to use the ropes as leverage. She finally got up at 8 and the fight commenced again with back and forth slugging up until the bell.

Both fighters stood side by the ref awaiting for the decision. unanimous decision in round 3, Samantha! The blond leaped around before hugging Suzelle as the two fighters congratulated one another. Great opening fight to a great night of amateur boxing at college.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »
Kind of a let down without pics from the actual match.

But from the description it was a good one.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 02:54:30 AM »
I've had that digital camera for years and it was acting funny, it was just a little to early to break on me. Guess that's why I'm getting a new one for X-mas.  :-\

Well the next fight was between two juniors Jamie and Mary who really got the crowd going with their fight. They were scheduled for a 3 round boxing match same as the first fight. Both girls were wearing black protective headgear and black gloves. Jamie was wearing black shorts with a blue sports bra, while Mary was wearing black shorts and black sports bra.

Jamie:
{alt}
Mary:
{alt}

Both girls came out for the first round bubbly and tentative to box, just throwing weak punches that were either swatted away or missed. Mary landed a straight jab right to Jamie's head snapping it back. Jamie shook her head and looked at Mary with a "how could you face" before charging in screaming and batting her head in with right and left hooks that had her snapping side to side. Mary brought her gloves up to block and cover, but Jamie was relentless. Mary threw some uppercuts into Jamie's belly to get her to stop punching her head and it worked, she eventually clinched with Mary and bullied her into the ropes. They writhed and wriggled around in their embrace either trying to tie the other girl down or at least get an arm or two free to start punching. Eventually the ref pulled them apart and then commenced the fight to start again. Round ends with Jamie landing a hard right jab to Mary's face.

Between the rounds you could see the determined looks on their faces to win it and the hated glares they exchanged as they were cooled down with sprays of water, but you could tell it wasn't enough to cool down their fiery tempers now.

Second round they came rushing out of their corners and collided midring landing some harsh punches to their bodies and heads. The sound of leather smacking skin was almost as loud as their grunts and yelps of pain as the blows connected. It looked as if Jamie was getting the better of the exchange until Mary landed a hard right hook to her head dizzying her as she threw a right uppercut, which would have probably landed on Mary's chin but Jamie was disoriented and the punch landed right on Mary's left boob! Mary winced in pain and walked back protecting her hurt tit before glaring at Jamie and landing a right jab to Jamie left tit and from then on it was just a ferocious exchange of tit punches to their 32DD chests. Their sensitive breasts bouncing up and down after each punch connected as tears streamed down their anguished faces. The ref broke them apart and gave them some room as they tried hit each other still, while protecting their hurt mammaries. They rush back in chizeling away at whatever they can hit before the bell sounds and then stamp back their corners.

Their head resting against the corners as their arms rested on the middle ropes, chests heaving after being assaulted. They were exhausted after only two round of what supposed to be a fun event, they turned into a spiteful fight for it all. They gazed into each others forlorn eyes with such intensity, one could have only guessed it was gonna end with a hated knockout in the end.

The third round begins and they face off for the final round. Mary covers up into Jamie as Jamie bobs and weaves into Mary mid-ring. Before anyone knew Mary lands a solid left uppercut right into Jamie's trembling midsection and then capitalizes with a clinch and bullies Jamie right into the ropes. Jamie let out an audible moan as her back pressed against the ropes, but she still fought back with jabs to Mary's quivering belly which had her grunting aloud. Jamie soon switched positions and had Mary in the ropes, the dance of going into the ropes and clinching was finally broken up by the ref after five times. They then banged away at each others bodies and head which such ferocity, sending sweat and spit flying into the air until the bell rang, and even then they were still slugging mindlessly.

After the ref broke them apart both girls awaited the decision sweating profously, mouth breathing heavily and chests heaving. It was a draw! The hard fought bout that both girls battled it out for came back to be a draw, which didn't sit well with Jamie who actually lunged at Mary and both girls fell to the canvas, rolling around scratching and punching in an actual catfight! Both girls were eventually seperated and carried off out of the ring with faces bruised and bloody, screaming at one another. That was possibly the most intense fight of the night by far, but there were still 2 more fights to be had!

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 05:37:28 AM »
Sucks that there aren't any photos from this event, but from descriptions of the first 2 fights I can only say WOW!

I'd love to take some of these girls in the ring myself.

Offline parkside

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 11:57:37 PM »
What a surprise no camera to record the event not even a camera phone how convenient

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »
Sorry if I don't make the cash to get a high quality taking picture phone or afford a new digital camera every time the latest model comes out.

Sometimes you gotta make do with what you're handed and I tried. Can you blame me? Ya, probably but when it comes down to it not everyone makes the big bucks out there like you might buddy.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 04:29:30 PM »
They weren't really bleeding, but it was an intense fight and afterwords they still have hard feelings for one another from what I'm hearing on campus. I still got 2 more fights to post and the last one was pretty intense also and bloody.

From what some people are saying on campus those two girls hate each other now and before they fought, they didn't even know each other. There's some stupid rumor floating around that they're gonna settle things at some party, but no one knows which one or who's it is.

They are saying though that they want to do the event again in the Spring because they found it to be a success, but there will be changes such as limits on admissions and prices raised so the campus can make a little off it this time since it was charity.

If I find out anything about Jamie and Mary I'll let you guys know. I still got 2 more fights though and finals to go through.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 05:26:50 AM »
It's cool don't worry about it. That's the rumor floating around on campus that Jamie and Mary are gonna settle things at some party, but no one knows which party at all. I'm done with my finals now, so I'm gonna post the third bout of that night which was a pretty heavy one...literally.

The third fight of the night was between two fairly heavyset girls one who was a junior, Christina, and the other who was a senior, Liana. They were classified as "heavyweights" which was probably a lazy term for what weight division they'd actually be in, but because of that they were scheduled for a 5 round fight. Both girls were wearing black headgear and gloves. Christina was wearing a red and black full body bathing suit with black trunks, while Liana was wearing a black sports bra and black trunks as well.

Christina
{alt}

Liana:
{alt}

Liana wasn't afraid to flaunt her massive chest and poke of her opponents chest in comparison, which was something that looked like it was getting to Christina before the first round as she was taking this fight seriously.From the moment they touched gloves Christina didn't let her intense stare down, while Liana flirted with the crowd and smiled about it. The moment round one started Christina came out the aggressor with a straight left hand across Liana's face which sent her down on her ass to the canvas. Liana's face went from a pained expression to an excited smile though as she got up at 3, nodded and went back in. Christina kept at her with persistent jabs to head and body throughout the round, most of which Liana swatted away or evaded, before landing a right uppercut to Liana's bulging juggs at the end of the round with a shutout.

Even after the brief assault to her massive tits, Liana was all smiles in between rounds and seemed to be taking the fight lightly even after being shutout. Christina looked like she wanted to end it fast and just put Liana down and out. Round 2 Christina came out just as aggressive as the first round and Liana just the same as the first, but things ended up different this time. Christina threw a right hook aimed Liana's head, but she ducked and landed a hard right uppercut nailing Christina right on the chin sending her down on her ass. She took a 5 count and went right back to boxing Liana. She was tagging Liana here and there, but not landing anything solid unlike Liana who was hammering away at the body drawing moans and groans from Christina and then set her up for a straight jab to face.

Round 3 Christina looking a bit more concerned than determined was still trudging right back into Liana who still had that same bubbly attitude she came in the ring with. This round was nothing but back and forth slugging, with Christina getting the worst of it as you could see little flecks of sweat sprayed the air each time her face was tagged, same could be said about Liana though. It was obvious though that Christina was losing her momentum that she started out with in the fight though as her punches became more sluggish. A hard and debatable right jab from Liana right along the naval/trunk line forced Christina to take a knee for 5 towards the end.

Round 4 Christina came out looking haggard, but still determined to win. Liana bubble spirit wasn't helping Christina's spirit much as no matter how hard Christina seemed to hit Liana she couldn't make her stop smiling. Same back and forth slugging from the previous round, but Christina kept forcing herself to clinch with Liana between punches to tie her up. A pretty bad mistake as Liana fully embraced Christina's clinches, almost like a bear hug, and forced her massive chest into hers and it looked like Liana was saying something Christina but I'm unsure but her face was getting redder with whatever she was saying. During the clinch Liana bullied Christina into the ropes and with one arm raised above motioned a thumbs down and then held Christina into the ropes by pressing her chest onto Christina's to free her other arm and raise them both as if she had won. Christina eventually pushed her off only to get sent to the canvas by a right hook to the jaw. She took an 8 count and trudged back in landing a few solid punches to the body for the round ended.

Round 5, the final round, Christina came out uneasy and Liana knew it. The entire fight Liana had been in control and she knew she broke her opponent's spirit. Christina was sweating profusely, face red, heavy mouth breathing as her chest was heaving. Liana was sweating a bit, massive chest heaving, breathing through her nose as she smiled that cocky smile she kept for the entire fight. As they met mid-ring Liana saw the state Christina was in and looked at the crowd and winked, put her arms down and waved Christina in on a few free shots. Christina landed to hard left jabs to Liana's belly, each blow sending ripples through her belly and jiggling her juggs. Liana smiled and seemed to mouth the words "one more." Christina landed a hard right jab to Liana's belly, right on the belly button it seemed, making Liana wince a little before she smiled again and then began pummeling Christina with hard left and right jabs to the body, then setting her up for a left hook to the head staggering the blond and then finishing her off with a hard right jab again Christina's belly sending her down to her hands and knees! Liana was ushered to a neutral corner where she began celebrating and showboating as Christina stared down at the canvas open mouth as the ref counted over her, allowing sweat and spit to drip to the mat before she spat out her mouthpiece and rolled over onto her back holding her stomach! The ref announced she was no longer able to continue and it was KO5 Liana! Liana leaped from her corner all ecstatic and when the gloves were removed she gave Christina a big hug, whom didn't seem to mind.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 02:15:01 AM by nonothing33 »

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »
Christina and Liana? Big women mean big tits, so yeah. Especially Liana! I think she had the biggest tits of any girl there by far. Easily a 36DD right there! Liana wasn't also afraid to boast off her large chest size either to the crowd I'll say.  ;D