News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane....... Part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane....... Part 3
« on: December 17, 2015, 02:56:53 AM »
Finally , after almost a full year I have found the time to finish my story.

This final part has been written in collaboration with my long time rival here, and lesbian lover, Maura.

Yes that's right, we want and need each other and we have realized that we can, and should, work together for the enjoyment of our many girlfriends and lovers here..

It is our plan to regularly post new erotic and exciting stories from "our club".

Please enjoy,...... WE BOTH HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY IT.

Part 3

The four big whores went at it for a long time. They were all sweaty and stinky but they had pleasure in that.

Suddenly, Maura yelled to Jane: “You, slut, get that cock off my ass. I want to fuck your client, my rival, to get the house and the Club back from her.”

While Jane was pushed back by Maura, who got rid of the strappie, Maura signaled to Joan to do the same. Maura, on her knees, got closer to the Australian bitch, Toni, until their noses were touching.

Maura spat on Toni’s face and hissed: “Enough of this, whore. It is you and me now and the prize is this house and the Club.” “Just as I told your bitch Jane, is it ok with you?”

“ I challenge you to a strapon fight”… “Well?? If you dare!!” “Or maybe you are afraid of me.”

Toni pushed her breasts into Maura’s and spat also on her face: “Don’t be ridiculous, I beat you once and I will do you again.” “Then you must disappear from this house forever”.

The two enraged lesbian bitches adjusted their strapons and,  Jane and Joan separated to a corner where they tangled immediately in sexual battle,

All four women were in heat, lusting to fuck fight their rivals.

Maura and Toni grabbed each other hair and rolled on the floor slapping and biting each other furiously but also excitedly. In spite of their violence, they were attracted to the other and the fight excited them more.

When they used their fists, they were careful not to hit their faces, but they punished their bodies hard, and they groaned in pain, though it was clear they were two enduring bitches and expert fighters. Even throughout the punching and biting, it was also clear they both wanted to penetrate the other’s cxnts with the thick strapons.

For just a second, Toni got her shecock in Maura’s slit, but the Spaniard pushed her out and in the same movement, violently jammed half of her strappy in the Australian’s big , hairy cxnt. Toni suddenly and unexpectedly broke their unwritten rule and punched Maura in the face, causing Maura to swear and scream: “You fucking traitorous whore!”.

For the next few minutes they were exchanging punches and bites savagely now, but Maura got her strapon in Toni’s cxnt and started moving her hips expertly and furiously. Toni was enraged but she was too sexual to refuse the pleasure of Maura’s strapon, plus Maura’s scent was intoxicating.

She came, and Maura took advantage of her trembling to pin her to the floor and continue fucking her until she came again, and again. Between cum and cum, Maura slapped her face, more for humiliation effect rather than for any other reason.

Finally Toni screamed “Enough, bitch, you win” and Maura pulled the strappie out and forced it into Toni’s mouth until it was cleaned of all juices. Maura got her knees on Toni’s arms, and straddled her face with her hairy cxnt. “Now, dirty whore, you are going to pleasure me. I want you to suck my smelly hot cxnt and make me cum as many times as I want.”
SMACK.
“And I want also your tongue in my ass, that I am sure you love.”

SMACK.

From the corner, Joan, who was sitting on Jane’s mouth and had her submitted, said: “Yes, Maura, humiliate her, fuck her face and pee on her, like I have done with this slut”. Both had had a violent fuck fight, fist fucking each other savagely, their bodies full of marks, and finally Joan had overcome Jane and was humiliating her.

Maura sat in reverse on Toni’s mouth and rubbed her ass on her face after fist fighting her hard. Toni’s face was soaked with tears, more of frustration than pain. Maura peed on her face and then, rolled her over and pushed her strapon in her ass, grabbed her tits and started furiously fucking her hole,  while pinching and twisting  her nipples.

Toni came for the umpteenth time and almost fainted.

When she finally recovered, Maura said: “I am going to be generous, Toni. We like each other, and a society between us can be very profitable. We have won a battle each and I have had my revenge. I suggest we share the Club and eventually our bed. What do you think?”

Despite her humiliation, Toni rolled Maura over and pulled her against her, their smelly, sweaty tits plastered together, their mouths locking in a passionate, tongue wrestling kiss.

“Yes Maura darling, I agree” Toni groaned. “And we can start on the renovations to the new club straight away. “ “We must prepare for our grand opening with all our members invited.”

Jane and Joan applauded. “Yes, so this whore and I can also share our
bed”, Joan exclaimed….

Please note.......Membership Applications to our club are now open.